Michelle and suzanne Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see," I said, amused at the almost timid way he said it. I leaned over to kiss suzanne, and then asked her, "Would you like to suck Dwayne's cock, too?" I heard him moan softly.

"Yes, please!" she answered eagerly.

"Oooh," I sighed in a mock-petulant voice. "I want this cock all to myself! I don't want to share. But, maybe..." I paused for dramatic effect, and lightly sucked the head of his cock before continuing, "... maybe I'll let you touch it. Or let it touch you..."

I ran my fingers into suzanne's hair and took hold, and guided her face over to Dwayne's big shaft. I grazed the head across her lips, and then rubbed the length of his shaft over her entire face, eliciting moans from both of them. I rubbed his cock over my face, too, and I'd suck him for a while, then kiss suzanne. I licked her mouth like a wet, soft pussy and asked her if she could taste Dwayne's delicious cock. I kept teasing her -- teasing them both, really -- and it was driving us all crazy! I opened my legs a bit and told suzanne to rub my pussy.

I said, "I want to cum before I let The Rock here spurt his load in my mouth. Is that okay with you, baby??" I asked, looking up at him and biting my lip in that way I know guys love.

He swallowed hard and nodded, gasping that it was okay with him.

"I thought it would be," I teased, and sucked him in slow, deep strokes as suzanne fingered me. I was careful to pay attention to his reactions so I didn't make him cum too soon. I had to stop a couple of times, but mostly I kept up a slow, intense pace. I ran my hands over his body, sometimes feeling the taut, trembling muscles of his thighs, and sometimes exploring his cut chest and abs. Once in a while I reached around to take his firm ass in both hands and pull him into me, forcing his rod all the way down, which wasn't easy! Each time I touched his nipples, I felt his cock throb in my mouth! I knew he wouldn't last much longer, but that was okay, because I was almost there, myself. Part of my excitement was the realization that I had them both completely in my hands, almost without trying. The rest of my excitement was the big, gorgeous cock in my mouth, and my beautiful friend fingering my pussy expertly! My mind and my body were both being stimulated to the max, and I was about to explode!

At last I felt my orgasm blossoming up through my belly, wrapping all through my body like electric ecstasy! I took Dwayne's ass in my hands again and impaled my throat on his cock, holding myself there as I came. Trying to gasp for air with that big shaft down my gullet caused my orgasm to be as intense as I'd ever felt!! In one of those moments of hyper-awareness, I felt my juices flowing down the insides of my thighs. I felt on the verge of passing out, but I stayed there until the orgasm subsided, and then I fell back gasping. I could feel drool running down my chin.

As soon as I caught my breath a little, I said to Dwayne, "You ready to cum for me??"

"Fuck yes!"

I gave him the best blowjob I knew how, and I didn't hold back or tease any more. I wanted to feel this big hunk of meat blast a big load of cum into my mouth, and I sucked like I was hungry! suzanne was amazing, kissing my neck and suckling my breasts, but never interfering with me. I kept glancing up at Dwayne, and the look on his face was perfect -- he looked like you could hit him with a lead pipe, and he wouldn't notice.

It took him a little longer than I expected, but soon I felt him gather himself up and then erupt in my mouth! The first blast hit the back of my throat hard enough to startle me, and then each spasm after that gushed more hot semen into my mouth. It actually felt a little like he was pissing into my mouth, except I could taste his salty cum and feel the sticky-slimy texture of his thick seed.

When he finished, I leaned over and kissed suzanne, sharing the ample load with her and letting her swallow the lioness' share. It seemed only fair, since I hadn't let her suck him at all.

After that, suzanne and I slipped our dresses back on, while Dwayne went into the bathroom. When he came out, I asked him if I could use the bathroom to fix my makeup before we left, and he was the perfect gentleman again. As we parted in the doorway, I said to him, "See, that wasn't so bad, was it? I told you we weren't up to anything."

He laughed and said, "Oh, you were up to something, all right! But yeah, you're right, that wasn't bad at all. You two ladies are hot! Fuckin' amazing, in fact." He shook his head and chuckled, "Yeah, I knew you two were trouble!" We laughed, said our good-nights, and that was that.

I thought I might feel guilty, because it had been a long time since I had actively participated in one of our forays quite that way, but I didn't. As a matter of fact, Jamie and I made incredible love that night after I got home, and I slept like a baby.

So, those were the only two times suzanne and I involved others during the stretch where I was trying to put together a way to satisfy her fantasy. Otherwise, we went along much as we had for years.

Then, one day, the way to make suzanne's fantasy come true fell right into my lap, out of the blue. My company arranged for me to go to a convention for facilitators of all kinds, from corporate trainers to public servants who wanted to be better able to reach their constituents. It happened to be in Portland, which is a city with more than a few places where people with alternative lifestyles can meet and play. As soon as I was assigned to the convention, I asked suzanne if she would be able to take off work and accompany me. I was careful not to give away my idea to make this about her fantasy. I just told it might be a fun trip, and wondered if she wanted to come along. As soon as she told me she was able to get off work, I started planning!

A little research led me to a place that was known for hosting all kinds of decadent parties, and it seemed the fees were pretty reasonable. So, location was easy enough. The harder part was how to get people to show up. I finally decided on a pretty primitive idea: I'd discreetly place invitations around the convention hall and hotel, and see what happened. I thought maybe I could hand out a few to people who seemed inclined, and others could be placed on tables or maybe even bulletin boards in the hotel. I figured I could make the invitations a bit vague, and hint at adult entertainment without being too explicit. That way, it wouldn't likely offend anyone who wasn't interested, but might entice the curious and naughty to check it out.

In the days leading up to our trip, I never let on to suzanne that I was planning anything. I told her about the convention itself, which she might find interesting anyway, since she's a teacher. Plus, I said we'd have plenty of time around meetings and in the evening Friday and Saturday to check out the town. she seemed excited to go, so that made me happy!

We flew into PDX in the afternoon on Friday. Because my company was paying for my hotel room, we had to get suzanne another room, but I was able to convince the concierge to get her one near mine. Adjacent, with a connecting door, would have been ideal, but it just wasn't possible. This arrangement worked fine, though. The first evening was just a check-in affair, with a quick dinner and cocktails. After that we were free to go out and do as we wished.

At the dinner, I kept my eyes open for anyone who might be receptive to a naughty invitation. It was very hard to tell, of course, but by throwing a few innuendos into the conversation, and mentioning that some people like conventions mostly because they can misbehave away from the locals, I was able to pick up on some likely candidates. I don't think suzanne suspected anything out of the ordinary, and I simply introduced her as my friend. she falls easily into the habit of behaving submissively, though, and I wondered if anyone picked up on it.

Anyway, after dinner, we went out to a couple of the clubs nearby. We saw a few of the conventioneers at each place, and a few of them recognized us, too. We danced, and had a couple of drinks, and had a good time. Best of all, I was able to arrange for several people to meet us back at the hotel, and I managed to do it without suzanne noticing. The big party wasn't planned until the next night, Saturday, but I thought it would be fun to have a little surprise for her tonight. Plus, if we had a good time, I thought maybe our new friends could help spread the word about the main event. I was getting very excited that things were coming together!

Back at the hotel, I told suzanne I had a fun a risky idea, if she was up for it. Of course she was up for it, though she was a little nervous. I liked that she still got nervous -- I'd been feeling that our adventures weren't as thrilling for her anymore, and the anxious anticipation she showed was a gratifying sign. We went to her room first, because I told her I wanted her to wear something special for me. I selected a pair of high heels and handed them to her.

"Here you go. This is your outfit for the rest of the night!"

she laughed and said, "What, just heels? Are You planning on taking me back out in nothing but heels?? i think that might get me in trouble, even in Portland!"

"you may be right," I answered. "you might need a little more to wear. Here, turn around and close your eyes."

She did, and I tied the blindfold on her from behind.

"What are You doing?" she asked, clearly excited and anxious now.

"Do you trust me, suzanne?" I asked.

"Yes, Mistress, of course I trust You..."

"Good. Then let's go for a little walk."

I led her out of her room and down the hallway to my room, where we went inside.

"That wasn't so bad!" she said. "In fact, it was pretty thrilling, not knowing where You were gonna take me." She reached up to take the blindfold off, but I stopped her.

Before she could say anything else, there was a knock on the door.

"Stay right there," I told her, and went to let the first of the guests in. I'd only arranged for four people, two men and a couple, but I figured that would be plenty for tonight. We didn't have a lot of time, after all. The first to arrive was the couple.

"Come on in," I said. "Let's not use any names, okay? Except suzanne's, of course. Part of her fantasy is not knowing who is here."

"Mistress!!" suzanne burst out. "You... You're doing my fantasy?? Ohhh my goodness!"

"Yes, love, I'm doing my best. Are you ready?"

Just then the other two men arrived, and I explained to the group what the ground rules were.

"No names, please. I want everyone to remain anonymous, so when she is talking with you tomorrow, she won't know it was you. So, make sure the blindfold stays on, too. Other than that, you can do what you want with her. Make her your little slut, your cum-dumpster, your toy... whatever you wish. You can have her one at a time, all at once, I don't care. And she will accept whatever you do, because she will do whatever I ask of her. Understand?"

Everyone nodded and said yes, they got it. One of the guys asked, "What about you? Are you gonna join in?"

"No, not this time. Tonight I'm just going to watch and enjoy."

Things were a little slow to take off, because everyone was a stranger here, except for the couple. Maybe because they had each other for support, they were the ones who broke the ice, so to speak. The man said to his wife, "Why don't you go ahead and kiss her, darling? I know you have always wanted to try it with a woman."

And she did. She kissed suzanne, and caressed her breasts, and we all just watched for a moment. Then the woman undid her top and slipped off her bra, glancing around self-consciously at first, and then she made suzanne kiss and suckle her breasts. After that, everyone started undressing and things picked up from there.

As I watched it all unfold, I realized I was the only one in the room fully dressed. Once again, I felt that sense of power that I've come to enjoy so much in my relationship with suzanne. Even though the other people were not my subs, they were still under my power, in a way, and it was a heady feeling that brought a sexuality and sensuality of its own. I found myself wanting to touch myself, to masturbate, to join in, but somehow it seemed better to hold out. Even that mastery over my own impulses fed into my sense of control, and I loved it!

And suzanne -- oh! My suzanne was a vision! Perfectly pliant and obedient, yet so human! When the couple humiliated her by making her eat the wife's ass while the husband fucked her, her shame was obvious, but her willingness was a thing of beauty. If she hadn't seemed to care at all, it wouldn't have been nearly as hot.

At one point, one of the single men asked the husband if he could fuck his wife, too. I saw a quick conference, conducted solely with the eyes, pass between the couple, and they reluctantly declined. It was awkward for just a moment, but the tension passed quickly. Soon they were all back at it.

The three men made great use of all suzanne's holes, sometimes all at once. The wife repeatedly made suzanne eat her pussy or her ass, and the husband fucked them both. One of the most sexy-looking things they all did was when suzanne straddled one guy's cock, and the other took her in the ass, while suzanne and the wife shared blowjob duty on the husband. Well, maybe it was a tie between that, and the time the wife straddled suzanne's pretty face and the husband pounded her pussy at the same time. The two of them, using suzanne's body while kissing one another above her was a sight to behold. It didn't hurt that the two single men were jerking their cocks while watching.

Eventually, everyone was spent. suzanne was cum-covered and cum-filled, and our guests were exhausted. I saw everyone out, then suzanne and I showered, and she came to bed with me.

As we snuggled near sleep, she murmured, "Thank you Mistress. You made my fantasy come true!" I smiled to myself, knowing this was just a preview, but kissed her in the dark and told her it was my pleasure. "So, all those people will be at the convention tomorrow?" she asked. I told her they would, indeed. I felt a little shiver pass through her body, and she snuggled against me. "Ohhh my," she sighed, and then slept.

Saturday, the convention got into full swing, and we spent most of the day in sessions led by various experts. It really was an informative day, unlike some things I've been to, but I was distracted, as you might imagine. It was great fun, watching suzanne try to figure out who might've been there last night. By lunch time, we'd actually talked to all four of the people who'd been there, at least in passing. The couple chatted with us a while on one of the breaks, but they gave nothing away, that I could tell, anyway. That made it even more fun, when, at lunch, suzanne leaned over and said, "i hope we run into whoever was there last night. i want to see if i can figure it out."

"Good luck with that," was all I said, grinning in a big way.

"Wait! Have we already seen them??" suzanne asked.

"I'll never tell," I teased back.

During the course of the day, I was able to pass out a few more invitations, and our guests from the night before had said they'd be happy to find more people, too. I hoped there would be a good turnout. I found I was getting extremely anxious about the party. There was so much that could go wrong, and so much at risk! I've questioned my judgment many times during my adventures with suzanne, but this one was big. These weren't random guys at a bar, or a bunch of drunk frat boys. These were professional people who had means of finding out who we were, if they wanted to. I just had to trust that they'd join in on the fun, and then let it go.

I had to push my worries aside when we returned to the afternoon's meetings.

That night, after dinner, it was showtime! I tucked the blindfold into my handbag and retrieved suzanne from her room. I told her to wear only a pretty little spaghetti-strap dress she'd brought, and the high heels from last night. She said she wasn't sure she'd be able to dance all night in them, but I just laughed and told her she'd be fine. I hoped my nervousness wasn't too obvious.

The cab dropped us down the street from the sex club where I'd rented the room. I really wanted to make suzanne walk all the way there naked, but I just wasn't sure it was safe. Still, I wanted it to be a surprise, so I got the blindfold out of my bag.

suzanne asked me what I was doing, and I told her I had another surprise in store. I told her I was going to blindfold her so she wouldn't know where were going, but I'd lead her as we walked. she was a trooper, and walked with her head high as I led her by her elbow. We went in the building, and I told the man at the desk who I was and that I had rented a room, and he nodded with a grin.

"Your party is waiting," he said. It sounded very formal, though I didn't think he meant it that way. In any case, I liked it. My stomach tightened in knots as I asked him, "Can I undress her here?"

He said that was fine, and so I lifted suzanne's dress over her head. I made sure the blindfold was secure and asked her, "Are you ready? This is your big debut. Last night was just a warmup."

"Oh god!" she stammered. "i, i guess i'm ready!"

I led suzanne through the building and downstairs, and then to the room I'd rented. It was a big hall, big enough for a reception or a dance. Or, in this case, a gangbang.

I opened the door and led her inside. I was stunned to see so many people there! There was a rush of voices and then a hush, and I said to the room, "Thanks for coming tonight. This is suzanne. She is your entertainment for the evening..."

This was way different than the little gathering last night. Half of these people were already undressed, or partially dressed, and many were already masturbating or having sex with someone else. There was no timidity like before. Though the room wasn't brightly lit, I saw the four people from last night hanging together, and I saw a lot of faces I recognized from the convention.

I led suzanne to the middle of the big hardwood floor and gave her a quick kiss.

"she's all yours," I offered the room, and stepped away.

In moments, she was surrounded by a ring of men, cocks ready. This first wave put her pretty mouth to use right away, passing her from man to man like a rag doll, some letting her suck, some just fucking her throat with abandon. I stayed close, partly so I could see, and partly because I suddenly felt protective. I think it was because so many people converged on her at once. It kind of hurt my heart to see her shoved around on her knees, dragged by the hair, and treated so roughly right from the start, but I knew it was what she wanted. At least, it was what she thought she wanted, and I hoped she was right.

Several guys must have cum in that first go-round, because there was glistening ropes of goo dripping down her chin when she was lifted to her feet. She was led over to a table, tottering on her high heels, and lifted up onto the hard surface. Men and women both feasted on her pussy, or fucked her, or climbed onto the table to straddle her face.

I tried to keep track of everything that was happening, but there were so many people I couldn't keep up. I tried counting, but there were just too many, and everyone kept moving around the big room. I figured there were at least thirty people, maybe more. I noticed some kept to themselves, huddled in small pockets, mostly watching or maybe playing with each other, but not really joining in. For the most part, though, it seemed everyone wanted at least a turn at suzanne.

The group sometimes seemed to work as one big organism, coming together without any real direction, but acting as one. For example, at one point they had suzanne on her hands and knees, and made a line around her, and each person would fuck her ass and then move to her mouth, and they went around her like that over and over. She constantly had a cock in her mouth and one in her anus, and then at some unspoken cue, the guy fucking her ass would move to her mouth, and someone else would step up to take her ass. The person who had last been fucking her mouth might get back in line, or move off to watch. It was amazing to see.