Michelle and suzanne Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh! Mistress! i... i didn't mean to ask for that! i was just telling you my fantasy! You said..."

I cooed soothing sounds and shushed her. "Sshhhhhh, it's okay, suzanne. you did exactly what I asked, and that was to tell me your deepest desire, and you did."

"Yes, Mistress!" she gasped, not knowing where I was going with all this.

"You see, suzanne, I wanted to know what I could do to reward you. You've been such a good little slut for me, always. And I'm going to ask a lot from you this weekend, because I'm finding that I really enjoy hurting you for my pleasure. So, I wanted to know what I can do later to reward you. That's all. Understand, sweetie?"

"Yes," she breathed quietly. "You... you're going to hurt me?"

"Yes," I answered, renewing my attention to her pussy. "I want to, at least. Is that something you will do for me, suzanne?"

She swallowed hard yet again, and answered timidly, "Of course, if that's what You need from me."

"It is," I said simply. "Now, cum for me. Will you, my love?"

She did cum - wetly, noisily, and happily.

That weekend marked a kind of shift in my relationship with suzanne. It was the first time I had ever done something that was strictly pleasurable for me, and unpleasant for suzanne. I mean, some of the things that she has endured before have been difficult, to say the least, but for the most part they had a pleasurable component. This weekend, I made myself take what I wanted from her, even at her expense. The wild thing is, it created this new dynamic between us, and somehow brought us even closer! Some deep part of my brain gets it, but I can't begin to explain. Still, we both experience this, this thing that happens. Despite my cruelty, it never feels cruel, and there is always give and take. She trusts that I will never exceed her limits, and I won't. I pay close attention, and there is always a connection. What I loved best about it was that, by the end of the weekend, suzanne also seemed to get some kind of pleasure from the experiences.

Anyway, the rest of that weekend, we explored everything from caning, to figging, to nipple clamps and Wartenberg Pinwheels. I think the hardest thing for suzanne was the figging. I left the big plug of ginger in her ass while I whipped her with the riding crop, and I rubbed her clit until she orgasmed with it still inserted. I had her face down-ass up for quite a long time, with that burning root shoved deep into her ass! She was a trembling mess when I finally worked the rough, raw, unlubed plug out of her anus, and the moans were not at all exaggerated. I held her close, though, and kissed her, and suckled her nipples. Then I dined on her sweet pussy for a long time, and made her cum again.

Along with the experiments into sadomasochism, we had many tender moments, as well: sharing meals and showers, sleeping together, and tasting one another repeatedly. Oh yeah! We also went dancing again, and I let her blow a huge, well-hung black man in the tiny, dingy bathroom of the bar. It was hot as hell! When other people came to the door, I just blocked the entry and said, "Occupied! Done in a minute," and other than trying to sneak a quick peek, no one questioned me. It was sooo dirty and sexy! I made suzanne fuck me hard with a big black strap-on when we got home.

By the time the hubbies and kids got home Sunday night, we were just two moms again, having enjoyed a relaxing weekend with the family away.

The next time I was alone with suzanne, I asked her how her bottom was.

"Oh my god, Michelle! It was so sore from that figging! The spanking too, but jeez, that ginger burned." She got a crooked grin on her face and asked, "But you know what?? I asked Tom to do anal Sunday night when they got back! I don't know what it was, Michelle, but... him fucking my ass while it still hurt from the figging was just hot for some reason! I've been horny ever since the weekend."

"Yeah, me too, babe. Me too. Jamie thinks I missed him so much I need to fuck him to death now!" I laughed. "Well, it's kinda true. I did miss him. But... well, you know."

"Yeah, I know," she nodded, sipping on her coke. "Say, Michelle? Can I ask you a couple of questions about the weekend?"

"Sure sweetie," I answered, puzzled at what might be on her mind. "What is it?"

"Well, you told that guy -- you know, the first night -- you told that guy I'd do anything, like, even... well, you told him I'd even fuck my son if you told me to..."

"Yeah. I know... I'm sorry, suzanne, I guess I was just caught up in the moment. I know I went too far..."

"Well, no... I mean yeah, but... Michelle, here's the thing. I... I would do anything You told me to when we're, I don't what you you call it, even -- when we're doing our thing, You know?"

She paused, and my stomach tightened up, not quite sure what she was about to say.

"I would do whatever You asked me to," suzanne continued, "but, I... It's only because I trust You. I trust you not to make me do anything awful, You know??

"you mean, it's not awful to let two strangers fuck you in the street?" I teased. I knew what she meant, now, but I was still uncomfortable, and teasing was my go-to.

"No!!" she blurted, then quickly corrected, "yes! Michelle, of course it's awful. But, it's not, I don't know, it's not wrong in the same way..." she was so earnest, and so serious, I stroked her face gently.

"I know, suzanne. I understand."

"I know You do!" she said, "and that's only reason I do what You say. Because You understand me, and You love me..."

I swallowed back a sob at her tender confession, and the heartfelt request at its core.

"Shhhhhh. suzanne. No. I'll never ask you to sleep with your son. I will never ask you to do something like that."

"I know. I just... I just had to say it, You know? I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry, suzanne. It's okay. It's me you're talking to." I hugged her close. Then she surprised me by asking another question.

"One more thing. That fantasy I told You? You don't have to make that happen, You know? I didn't mean to ask..."

"suzanne, I... I am not even sure how to make it happen, to be honest. I was just trying to get you to tell me your naughty thoughts. But, I... if I could make it happen, I'd like to, you know?"

She nodded pensively.

"Does the thought scare you?" I asked, picking up on some clue I couldn't put my finger on.

"Yeah, it does. After all we've been through together, I'm not sure why, but it does. And... and it excites me, too! Oh Michelle, the thought of talking with someone and not knowing what they did to me, or whether they even know what kind of slut I am!!" She squirmed a bit, and I could tell it really excited her. "It's just, it's so thrilling! It's shameful, and awful, but..."

"I know. It's the awesome awful!" I interrupted.

"Exactly!" she smiled, and her cheeks were flushed a beautiful pink.

Over the next few weeks, I tried to think of a way to make suzanne's fantasy come into being. I had a couple of ideas, and I was working on those, but in the meantime, we carried on as usual. Actually, we kind of reined it in compared to the weekend the family went to Seattle. We went back to keeping things between the two of us. Well, mostly. There were two exceptions.

The first one just involved family. And no, I didn't ask suzanne to seduce one of the kids! No, this time I made one of my own little fantasies come true. That night Jamie fucked me, and then I lay in bed afterward thinking of suzanne eating his cum from my pussy? Well, I just couldn't get that image out of my mind, so I figured out a way to make it happen. It wasn't really hard. I just had to be careful not to act too awkward and give it away.

Jamie works close enough to home that he can slip home for lunch if he really needs to, but he barely has time to eat and get back, so he doesn't do it very often. Well, my plan was simple. On a day when I was working from home and suzanne was off, I sent texts throughout the morning flirting with Jamie. I got pretty naughty, and it worked like a charm! We both got so worked up, when I sent a text telling him he needed to come home and fuck me over lunch, he didn't need to have his arm twisted. Of course, the pic I sent of me masturbating didn't hurt my cause, either.

Here was the fun part - I had suzanne get naked and hide in the closet!

The only thing that was almost a problem was that Jamie wanted to finish in my mouth. That's not at all unusual, but it wasn't what I wanted this time, so I had to figure out a way to change his mind. I assure you, it wasn't easy to think while Jamie had my legs up over his shoulders, pounding me for all he was worth. I settled on the simplest solution, though - I talked dirty and begged him to fill my hot pussy instead. I told him how I wanted to feel his cock explode inside me, and fill me up with his hot cream, and how I was going to lay there with his seed inside me when he went back to work. I told him, if he was lucky, I'd masturbate with his cum in my pussy and send him a pic.

That seemed to do the trick. I wrapped my legs around him and dug my nails into his back as he bucked and pumped his thick cock into me. Before too long he let out a roar, arched his back, and flooded me with his cum!

I have to admit, it was a little awkward convincing him to leave while I just lay there, secretly trying not to move too much so that his cum would stay inside me. Finally, though, he got himself dressed, kissed me, and rushed back to work. Thank goodness I do kegels!

As soon as he left, suzanne popped out of the closet.

"Oh my god, that was hot!!"she exclaimed. "I had no idea Jamie had such a big, thick cock! You never told me! God, he was giving it to you..."

"Wait," I laughed, "you were watching??? I thought you'd just wait and listen! you naughty girl!"

She laughed in surprise, and said, "Hell yes, I was watching! I wouldn't want to miss seeing my Mistress get fucked!"

"Well damn, suzanne, now you've seen my husband naked! I suppose I'm going to have to punish you for that, you know. Not right now, though. Right now you need to get over here and eat me! God, it feels like he came a bucketful."

she crawled onto the bed and I spread my legs wide for her. she nuzzled in close, kissing my inner thighs. I could feel her hot breath on my pussy as she cooed, "Ooooooohh my goodness! His cum is just oozing out!"

I told her not to waste a drop. "Go on," I urged, "lick it up." I watched her lovely face between my legs, and I gasped as I felt her tongue. "Show me!" I added quickly, before she swallowed.

She lifted her face from my smooth, waxed pussy and opened her mouth. She carefully stuck out her tongue, being careful not to spill the big dollop of white goo that glistened there.

"Oh my god, that's hot!" I gushed. "suzanne, you naughty slut! You have a mouthful of my husband's cum! Jeezus!" I moaned at the incredible sight. "Now, swallow it for me. Be a good girl and swallow my man's load, you dirty whore." I am so ladylike in my usual demeanor and appearance that it even sounds shocking to my own ears when I talk dirty. And I love it!

I made suzanne eat my pussy until I came. It was a huge, intense, messy orgasm, and when she finished I kissed her wet face. Just then I remembered that I promised Jamie a pic. All of his cum was in suzanne's tummy, but I was so wet and messy I didn't figure he'd be able to tell. It was such a naughty feeling to take the picture for him as suzanne stood right beside me, watching me masturbate.

I made her get into bed with me after that, and we spent a good hour or so just snuggling, kissing, and talking about what we'd just done. It was an amazing afternoon! It was also another milestone for us -- the first time we'd ever involved our family in any direct way. I knew it would take some time to process it, as many of the things we did require time to sink in fully, but at that moment it was nothing but intense and exciting!

The second adventure I referred to that involved someone other than the two of us was something quite different than the afternoon with my husband, indeed.

It was a Friday night, a couple of weeks after suzanne slurped Jamie's jizz from my pussy. The kids were all going to a ball game at the school and would get rides home with friends, so Jamie hung out with Tom, and suzanne and I had a girl's night out. We went to the same part of town we visited last time, but ended up at a different bar. We couldn't leave the house dressed like trollops, so we packed our club clothes in our purses. One of my favorite things over the years has been to make suzanne undress or change clothes by the car, out in public. Well, this time I joined her as we swapped our jeans and mom-tops for short dresses and high heels. Suzanne's dress was especially hot because it had a sheer panel that snaked around her body, revealing that she had nothing on underneath, without actually showing anything. It was beautifully provocative.

Our plan was simply to dance and have a couple of drinks. Maybe, with any luck, we'd cause a few fellas to leave with blue balls, or help some girlfriends and wives get lucky because their men were turned on. As it turned out, things got a little more involved than that!

We spent the evening mostly dancing with each other, and we made no secret that we were together. We openly kissed and touched one another on the dance floor. I had foregone the leash for the night, but it was clear who was in charge. If a guy asked suzanne to dance, she deferred to me for permission, and if I danced, she was instructed to wait alone for me.

At some point, we both saw the guy who sent our evening sideways. He looked like he could be a stand-in for The Rock. He could have been The Rock himself, semi-incognito in a small town, living it up. Anyway, this guy was built, he was hot, and he was super friendly. He was there with a woman, but I couldn't figure out their dynamic. In any case, several times I caught him looking at suzanne and I when we danced. So, I made it a point to engage him. We danced close to him, and I pressed up against suzanne's back. I reached around and rubbed her nipples to delicious hardness while keeping my eyes locked on his. Then, when I knew he was staring at us, I spun her toward me and kissed her hard while thrusting my hand between her legs. My beautifully pliant sub played her part perfectly, leaning her head back in surrender and letting me finger her for a few moments there on the dance floor.

When the song ended, we retreated to our table and I asked suzanne, "Do you want him?"

"Ohh, yes, please! You know how i like The Rock!" she gushed in my ear.

"I do know!" I answered, leaning in because the music had gotten loud again. "So, this is what I want you to do..."

I gave her instructions about what to say, and then I led her over to where The Rock-look-alike was standing with his date. I took suzanne by the elbow and thrust her forward to talk with him.

I felt a proud thrill when I heard her ask, "Would you like my Mistress Michelle to suck your cock while she makes me watch? She knows how much I like The Rock, and you look just like him."

His face went from shock and confusion, to amusement, and then to a devilish glee in just a few seconds.

"Get outta here!" he laughed. "I've watched you two all night, and I know trouble when I see it. I don't know what your game is, but I think you're up to something."

suzanne looked at me, surprised and not sure what to say. I wasn't sure what to say, either, so I improvised.

"Well, think what you may, but we aren't up to anything except having some fun. Sexy fun with you, if you're up for it." I glanced at the woman with him, and she was glaring at all of us in turn. I looked back at the guy and added, "If your girlfriend doesn't mind, of course."

"She's not my girlfriend," he said, "we just met tonight." He looked at her and asked, "So what do you think about these two?" He was grinning and I still don't think he realized we were serious.

The woman picked up on it, though, and apparently she was pissed that he was even talking with us, because she just spat, "Fuck you. Fuck all of you," and stomped away shaking her head.

Dark clouds formed in the man's eyes as he grumbled, "Now look what you did! She was nice!"

I didn't think it was me who did it, but I didn't say so. Instead, I said, "Well, at least let me make it up to you. I usually make suzanne, here, do the slut work, but I want you for myself. Well, not you. Just your cock, and just for right now."

Sometimes this persona that comes over me even stuns me! I could hardly believe what I was saying.

The man was still skeptical, saying, "Right. So, you just want to suck some random guy's cock? What are you, hookers or something? Druggies??" He sneered in disgust, and his reluctance was becoming a personal challenge for me.

"Nope!" I answered, "we're not druggies or prostitutes. We're neighbors. We're wives and moms. She's a professor and I'm in talent development. Just ordinary women with a wild streak."

He didn't want to believe me, I could see, but he was also intrigued. And hopefully attracted.

"Okay," he said, still unsure, "so you just want to blow me and go, right?" He shook his head, unable to believe that was all there was to it.

"Yeah, that's it. And I want to make her watch for a change. Usually I watch her. But I have a thing for big, strong, bald guys who look like The Rock. So how about it? I'm starting to feel bad, having to try so hard."

That finally got him to relax, I think, because he grinned and said, "Tell you what. My motel is near here. Want to go back there?"

It was my turn to feel unsure. Somehow, I actually felt safer on the street somewhere. I looked at suzanne, and she reassured me with a glance. We'd be okay.

Once in his room, he loosened up a little bit. For a big, aggressive-looking guy, he was surprisingly unassuming. He asked if we didn't want to know anything about him, and I told him no. As long as he wasn't carrying some kind of STD, we didn't want to know anything about him.

"Not even my name?" he asked.

"Nope," I laughed. "In my mind, you're Dwayne, so let's just go with that."

I made suzanne undress for me, and I kissed her while Dwayne watched. I started fingering her gently, and looked at Dwayne, saying, "You know, it was actually suzanne who spotted you and wanted to hook up. We didn't plan to pick up anybody tonight. But once I saw you, I decided to be a cruel Mistress. Isn't that right, sweetie?"

"No, Mistress!" suzanne moaned. "You're not cruel. You always show me how much you care for my happiness."

"That's true," I said. "I do care for your happiness. Now, kneel down here with me, and let's make Dwayne a happy man."

I slipped off my dress, too, and we knelt in front of our new friend. I unzipped his jeans and released his lovely cock. I looked up at him and asked, "Will you take off your shirt, too? I want to see those wonderful muscles!"

They were as nice as I imagined! His chest was broad and waxed smooth, which I had never experienced before, but it felt so nice to run my hands over the hills and valleys of his muscles, and when my fingertips found his nipples, they sprang to life! Teasing them also made his cock twitch and jump, and I giggled happily. This was going to be fun!

He smelled and tasted nice, just the right mix of cleanliness and musky manliness, and his body gave off the slightest hint of good cologne. I felt my pussy getting wet as I sucked him.

I paused for just a moment, taking his shaft in my hand and stroking slowly, and I looked up to ask, "Feel nice?" He moaned that it did, and I asked, "Do you like having two pretty ladies smiling up at you while you're getting a blowjob?"

"I do," he said, but I think I'd like it better if the two pretty ladies were both sucking me."