Michelle and suzanne Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the men had an absolutely huge cock, the biggest I'd ever seen, and when he shoved that beast up suzanne's ass I heard her moan in pain. She didn't try to move away, but I saw her head sag and her breath heave. The group didn't give her any rest, though. Someone took her by the hair and raised her head back up, and shoved his cock unceremoniously down her throat.

There were ebbs in the action, too, where she was allowed to rest. There was a bar in the room, and I found some bottled water and took it to her during one of the slow times.

"Mistress? Is that you?' she asked, as I thrust the cold water into her hand.

"Yes sweetie, it's me. How are you doing?"

She took a long pull from the bottle, and then said, "i think i'm okay. i might have gotten myself in over my head, though. i'm gonna be so sore!"

"Yes, I believe you'll be sore, all right."

Just then, a man approached and asked me, "Hey, you're in charge here, right?" I said I was, and he asked if they could tie suzanne up for some fun. I said they could, if they weren't too rough on her.

So, after suzanne finished her water, they led her back to the center of the hardwood floor, above which I saw a hook on a rope being lowered. Someone had discovered that there was a pulley system installed, and was operating the crank that raised and lowered the rope. They tied suzanne's hand together and then tied that rope to the hook. Then the crank operator raised her up until she was stretched with her hands above her head. I was a little worried that it was too much, but suzanne didn't protest, so I held my peace.

I was surprised to find that more women than men came forward to play with her while she was strung up there. They used toys on her - a Hitachi wand, clamps, and a variety of dildos. They used a cat-o-nine-tails and a cane on her ass and her breasts. Men and women alike fondled her, fucked her, whipped her and kissed her. I could see tears running down her face during the most brutal of the whippings, but I kept still. And soon enough, they let her down.

Honestly, I lost track of all that they did to my beautiful suzanne, but when our time was up, she was a sticky, sweaty, cum-covered mess. At the end, the group put her on her knees, and anyone who still had any jizz left to give came up and jerked it onto her face and hair, or into her mouth.

When they had all left, I came to suzanne and gathered her up. I kissed her tenderly, tasting them all. she was quiet, and gently trembling.

"C'mon, suzanne," I urged, "let's get you back and get you cleaned up." she came along without a word, and I was really worried for a while that we had gone too far. After a shower and some late-night room service, though, she seemed to be her old self.

"Well, what did you think?" I asked.

"Ohhh, Michelle, it was amazing!" I noticed she was talking with me woman to woman now, and not as submissive to Domme, and that was alright with me. I wanted my friend with me, and to know that she was okay.

I asked her how it felt, and she said, "Well, it was more intense than I imagined! I thought it would be like the college boys, but they were just one at a time, you know? It was incredible to be handed around like, like... well, like a toy! Or a piece of meat..."

I nodded, waiting for her to say more.

"I know it might sound disgusting, but when they just took what they wanted... when they seemed to forget I was even a person... I don't know. It made me feel... powerful somehow. I know that doesn't make sense, but... yeah. It was amazing, Michelle. Oh my goodness, all those cocks pumping into me, all those mouths and hands on me..." she seemed lost in a reverie.

I smiled, a little sad and a lot excited for my friend. I said, "And just think, tomorrow, you get to see all of them, and not know which ones were there..."

"Ohh my goodness! I think that's the most exciting part of all!" she gushed.

The next day, Sunday, went very quickly. We had morning sessions, then a big luncheon, and then we were finished. I found it very exciting that one of the presenters that morning happened to be one of the many who had used suzanne the night before. He looked so ordinary up there, giving a presentation about learning styles, but I kept seeing him ramming his cock into my suzanne's mouth and then cumming all over her face.

Most people had to catch flights back home and get back to work the next day. It was fun, watching suzanne try and sort out who was there and who wasn't. she got some of them right, and a lot wrong, but I never let on who was who. It was fascinating to see people who had utterly debased her the night before, talking normally about what classes they each taught, or about family and kids. One tiny woman I recognized as having used the cat-o-nine-tails on suzanne's breasts with incredible fury was now chatting with her about which dessert she might have, laughing lightly about calories and waistlines.

Amazing.

The flight home was very full. suzanne and I got seated, and passengers continued to stream in. I saw a familiar face coming down the aisle -- one of the guys from last night! I hadn't seen him at the convention at all -- just at the club. When he reached us, he smiled and said, "suzanne!! How wild, seeing you here!" My heart did a flop, thinking he was going to mention last night, but he continued, "Were you at the convention? I didn't see you!" His eyes met mine, full of amusement, and I sat quiet and tense, waiting to see what he might say.

I heard suzanne saying, "Yes, I was there! I didn't see you either! Michelle," she said, turning to me, "this is Andy. He's a professor at the college where I teach. In fact, our offices are across from one another!" They chatted on about how odd it was that they were both at the convention, but didn't happen to meet up.

"Yeah, it's too bad. I really would have liked spending some time with you, suzanne. And you too, Michelle! So nice to meet you!"

"Uh, nice to meet you too, Andy," I managed, still feeling a bit surreal about it all.

There must have been something in my voice, because suzanne suddenly looked over at me, eyes full of alarm and question marks.

I just grinned and shrugged my shoulders, leaving her looking bewildered.

"I'll never tell," I thought to myself. "I wonder if Andy will..."