Michelle and suzanne Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That kind of opened the floodgates, so to speak, because then lots of people danced with us. Single men, single women, couples -- you name it. At one point, a guy asked suzanne to dance a slow number. She looked at me and asked, "May I, Mistress?" The guy looked kind of surprised. I'm not sure what he expected, since I'm sure he'd seen the leash, and seen us dancing together the whole night.

I looked at the man, who was probably our age, maybe a little older, and thought about it. He was a good looking guy, and he didn't really come across as skeevy or anything. I finally said, "Both of us first," raising my voice to be heard over the music and pointing from myself to suzanne. "Then we'll see." He smiled and nodded yes, so we huddled up. At first we tried to dance in a triangle, but that was awkward, so we sandwiched him again. It was a little more difficult than the previous guy, because that was a faster song and we didn't try to stay as close together. Eventually, though, we found a rhythm, with me up close behind him and suzanne facing him. Once we got going, it was very sensual. I looked over and caught suzanne's eye, and we leaned in and kissed over his shoulder. We kept kissing for a long moment, and then I reached up to unclip her leash. I eased over to a barstool and let them finish the dance. It didn't take long before the guy's hands were on her ass, easing up her dress.

That song ended, and I collected suzanne from her dance partner. He smiled at us both and reluctantly let go of her hand as I led her away. I let him know we were only stepping outside, and we'd be back.

On the sidewalk, drinking in the cool night air, I asked suzanne if she was having fun. she said she was, but there was a bit of regret or something in her voice.

"What's the matter, sweetie?" I asked. "You seem like something's on your mind."

"Well, yes, Mistress... I, I..." she sputtered, the words hanging up in her throat, "... I don't want to seem ungrateful or... or step out of place, but... "

I urged her to go on.

"But... well... I really wanna get fucked, Michelle! All this dancing has me wound up!"

I laughed and said, "Well, aren't you a horny little thing!" I surreptitiously reached down between us and slipped my hand under her dress. I lightly rubbed her clit through the thong as I continued softly, "You know, if you want to get some cock, you should probably be careful about calling me Michelle. That won't get you anything but an ass-whipping. Or should I say, a worse ass-whipping, 'cause you already have one coming!"

her mouth dropped open and she said, "Oh my gosh! I'm sorry!! I forgot myself, Mistress!"

I laughed again and said, "That's okay, sweetie. Everyone slips. That's what whippings are for. Little reminders. But I have a serious question for you, suzanne." I continued solemnly, "You're sure you want to fuck someone else? We haven't done that in a long time. You know, involved a stranger..."

"i know! i'm sorry mistress! i don't mean to complain! i'm happy just being with you..."

But I could tell she wanted more.

"This isn't about me, suzanne. I want you to be honest. you won't hurt my feelings. I just want you to be sure you're okay with it all when it comes to Tom. I mean, you remember last time -- the worry, and the testing..."

she nodded her head sheepishly, looking at me with huge green eyes. I kept rubbing her pussy as we talked, and I felt her dampness. she really was hungry to be fucked, and it was turning me on, too.

""Okay, suzanne. We'll talk more about this during the weekend."

I could see that she was trying hard not to look disappointed.

"Don't worry, my horny little slut. I'll see that you have some fun tonight. I just wanted to be sure."

At that, she clapped her hands happily, and thanked me.

I gave her firm little mound a good squeeze and then clipped her leash back in place. We headed back inside to see what I could cook up for her.

We looked for the guy she had been dancing with before, but he was nowhere to be seen. I didn't think that would be a problem, since the bar was full of possibilities. Leaning in against the thrum of the music, I said into her ear, "I'll pick for you." she nodded in understanding.

We mingled and danced some more, and I eventually I settled on someone. Two guys appeared to be there together, just dancing with different people and having fun. I'd seen them dance with a number of women, and they seemed like they were just there to enjoy themselves. I hadn't seen any groping, or disgusted looks from the women, so I figured they weren't really trolling for a hookup. They were both decent looking, in their 20s maybe, and one of them was really tall. Like, six-and-a-half feet tall. The other was about average height, but he looked short in comparison.

I pointed them out to suzanne, and instructed in her ear, "See those two? We'll go up to them, and try to get them to dance. After the dance, I want you to strip off your thong and hand it to the tall one. Tell him you want to take him outside and suck his cock. Tell the other guy you'll suck him too, if he doesn't mind seconds. Understand?"

The plan went off without a hitch, more or less. I think the guys thought we were just jerking them around at first, or maybe trying to scam them, but in the end they followed us outside and down the sidewalk to a dark side street. We were in shadows, tucked between parked cars, but otherwise we were in plain sight of the main street, just twenty or thirty yards away from partying pedestrians and slow-moving traffic.

"Take off your dress and hand it here," I told suzanne matter-of-factly, and she slipped it over her head and gave it to me. I kissed her and gave her pussy a quick squeeze to remind her who owned her, and then told her to get on her knees.

"There you go," I said to the tall guy. "she's all yours." I laughed and added, "Well, her body's all yours, for a few minutes, anyway."

He looked perplexed and just stood there looking at me for a long moment. I knew he wasn't sure what our game was, and I was quite sure he'd never been in this situation before, so his confusion was understandable.

I laughed and said, "You better get unzipped and get on with it! The longer we're here, the more likely we'll be noticed."

He unzipped, loosing a cock that was quite long, even though he wasn't all the way hard yet.

As he stepped up to suzanne, his friend spoke up for the first time since we'd come outside.

"What's the deal here? Does... does she do whatever you tell her to?"

"she does!" I answered, as suzanne put her sweet mouth to work on the tall guy's cock. "she's my sub. she'd fuck me, you -- anybody I tell her to. she'd walk naked into a police station if I insisted. she'd seduce her own son, if I was sick enough to ask her to. Understand? she'd do anything."

"But, why??" the guy asked. He tugged unconsciously at the crotch of his jeans, his eyes darting to suzanne. "Why does she do that?"

I smiled, knowing it would be impossible to fully explain. "she does it because it's what she needs. And because she knows I understand her and because we trust one another completely."

He didn't look convinced, but he stopped asking questions. Instead, he watched intently as suzanne knelt naked on the dirty pavement and sucked his friend's cock.

I asked tall boy if she was doing a good job, and he moaned assent. I told him he could do with her as he pleased. If she wasn't sucking to his satisfaction, he could fuck her mouth, or her pussy, or her ass, for that matter. I heard suzanne moan as I offered her body for this stranger's pleasure.

Tall boy's friend, finally getting into the spirit, said, "Damn!! I could fuck her ass?? My girlfriend never lets me do that!"

I grinned. Reaching down and taking suzanne by the hair, I pulled her away from the tall guy's dick long enough to ask, "Can this young man fuck your ass, suzanne? Would you like that??"

"Yes, Mistress!" she gasped, and I let go, letting her return to the cock she was servicing.

I figured the shorter guy would join in right away, but instead he reached into his pocket and pulled out a cell phone. When he held it up to take video, I pushed his arm down and told him no pics.

"she's married," I explained. "I'm not gonna let a quick suck and fuck ruin her marriage. Now, put away the phone and get out your cock."

Reluctantly, he put the phone back in his pocket. Unzipping his jeans, he asked almost apologetically, "What about you? I mean, do you ever join in?"

I laughed and said, "Sometimes! Not tonight, though. Tonight, it's all suzanne."

After that, there wasn't much talking. I stood lookout as the two had their way with her. The tall guy seemed amazed to find he could shove the full length of that long, beautiful cock down her throat and she let him, though it made her gag and drool. He throatfucked her for a while as I and the shorter guy watched. My fellow voyeur stood stroking his cock slowly while we watched. Then the tall fellow took a breather and the shorter guy got his wish. He fucked suzanne's ass while she was bent over the trunk of a car. I could only imagine what that felt like, with only some spit as lube, but suzanne took it like a champ. He pumped his load noisily up her pretty, tight bottom, and then the tall fellow took over again and fucked her doggy-style until he flooded her pussy. All told, it took about 15 minutes, but the whole time I was on high alert, and super turned-on!

It was a little awkward, finishing up, but finally we had the boys on their way and suzanne back in her dress.

"Feel better?" I asked, as we walked back to the car. Noise and laughter and voices and music swirled around us as we walked, but there just seemed to be the two of us in our world.

"Yes, Mistress," suzanne purred. "Thank you."

That night, cleaned up and curled up together in my bed, I asked suzanne how she felt.

"i'm good," she said quietly. I could tell she was sleepy. "Very good, thank you," she sighed.

I kissed her hair and we slept, sweetly entwined.

When I woke up, the sun was slanting through the window and firing beautiful red-gold highlights in suzanne's hair. The morning was still quiet, and I had time to think. Too much time to think, really. I stroked her hair softly, not wanting to wake her. I realized, in that moment, that I loved her. I mean, I knew that, but in the quiet it just hit me. I loved her just as much as I loved my husband. Just as much, but totally differently, if that makes sense. I would never want my husband to have sex with other people. In that sense, our marriage is perfectly ordinary. But this thing with suzanne -- it was totally different. In my relationship with her, I set aside the ordinary. I loved her for what she was, all that she was -- a devoted mom, loving wife, free spirit, adventuress, unrepentant slut, devious whore. I loved her because we were in this together, 100%. And because I am the same as her. I love her because she knows the risks she takes, and the cost to herself for the lies she must tell, and because she loves completely despite the lies. Some would say that means she doesn't know what love really is, but I disagree. I think she, and I, know exactly what love is, and what it isn't...

But I digress.

I stroked her hair and kissed her awake. And then I climbed up and straddled her face, and made her eat me until I was sated. Trust me, it took more than one orgasm before I was sated.

These are the times that are the most confusing to navigate. The times when we are alone, and can be anything we want to be, but those times when we are not actively being Domme and sub. In every way, we are equals, except when we choose not to be, and the lines can get blurry, even though we're both okay with all the roles we play. When I learned about Domination and submission, it was easy. The man who dominated me held all the cards -- held a contract, literally -- and set specific times when I was his sub. He was someone who wasn't a part of my life, other than our D/s relationship. And when that was over, he was gone. Easy. The situation with suzanne is much more complicated, obviously. Even as I settled from my orgasms and snuggled close in bed with her, these thoughts were racing.

I'm sure you're not reading this just to find out what I'm thinking, though. So I'll continue.

After breakfast, I let suzanne know that it was high time she got that ass-whipping she'd earned. In truth, I couldn't even remember the specific infractions that had earned the whipping, but I knew it was due, and I knew I was excited to deliver it!

I have to say, sadism hasn't really been much of a part of our relationship. Well, that's not totally true -- I absolutely LOVE bringing suzanne to the brink of an orgasm and then denying it! That feels mostly like a control thing, though. I know it's sadistic, but I've never felt the focus was on her distress so much as it was on my control of her pleasure. This whole spanking or paddling thing was feeling different, though. suzanne had been promised a spanking days ago, and I found myself sexually excited as I fantasized about whipping her beautiful ass.

This was new! And I planned to explore it during our long weekend.

I got out the massage table and set the legs down pretty low. I wanted suzanne's ass just above waist height when she was on her hands and knees. I had her climb up on the table, and I tied each wrist and ankle to a leg of the table. My knots aren't much, and so it was a pretty primitive setup, but it would work.

I left her there to think about what was going to happen while I went into the bedroom to gather my tools. In anticipation of this day, I had gathered together a riding crop, a cane, a thin leather belt, a wooden paddle, and a leather paddle. I'd also read up about techniques for causing pain in BDSM play, so I had a couple of secret weapons in my stash, though I wasn't sure I was going to use them. I wanted to see how it felt to inflict pain first.

I wanted anticipation to play a big part in this experience, so I took my time returning to the living room, and I took my time laying out all the different goodies I'd brought. I stood next to suzanne and slowly stroked her naked body, loving the feel of her skin under my palms. I cooed sweet small-talk as I petted her, and I took my time playing with all her tender parts. I teased her nipples gently, and caressed her pink slit to a beautiful state of wetness.

"How do you like your spanking so far?" I teased softly. suzanne answered that she loved it.

I ran my open palm slowly down the length of her back and around the swell of her ass, and paused to cup her firm cheek. Then, suddenly, I swatted her bottom as hard as I could with my open palm! I landed the blow perfectly, and a resounding "crack!" filled the room, followed almost immediately by a sharp gasp of pain, a sound that came out as a plaintive "OOOoooo!!"

My palm burned with the sting of it, and I was pleased to see a hand-shaped red mark appear on suzanne's pale skin. I also felt a surge of sexual excitement flow through my body, making my nipples hard and my pussy tingle! I'd been excited about the idea of spanking suzanne, but I didn't know it would bring such an immediate and intense reaction. I suppose I shouldn't have been so surprised, but I was.

I softly rubbed her warm cheek and walked all the way around the table, drinking in her form. I landed another blow on her ass with each lap around the table, and then I paused to rub her pussy again. Her silky slit was warm and damp.

"Mmmmm," I teased, "I'm not the only one who likes it when I spank you!" suzanne murmured something I took to be assent, and I continued, "Let's try some of these other goodies I bought. I'm excited to play with my new toys!"

Next came the flexible but heavy leather paddle. I rubbed it slowly over her bottom and back as I asked, "So, suzanne, did you like being fucked by those two guys last night?" As soon as I finished the question, I applied a firm swat. She gasped and told me that she did like it. I knew that, of course, but liked making her say it.

"you really are a naughty slut, aren't you, my love?" I purred, petting her with the paddle.

"Yes, Mistress! i am. i am a naughty slut!"

"That's good. you're my naughty slut, aren't you? you belong to me," I continued. suzanne agreed eagerly.

I swatted her ass a couple more times with the leather paddle. I could tell from her reaction that it really hurt. My own emotions were a whirlwind! I felt awful for hurting my friend, but it completely turned me on to be whipping my submissive. It actually made me wet to cause her pain, and that was something I wasn't sure what to do with!

I continued with the different paddles and whips I'd gotten, teasing and cajoling suzanne the whole time. Her pale moon was bright red by the time I got to the cane. I knew to be careful with it, because it could leave marks that lasted a long time.

Finally I asked, "Do you like me whipping your ass, suzanne? Do you enjoy the pain?"

I saw her swallow hard and think before answering. "i... i like that it pleases you, Mistress," she said with a catch in her voice. "i love pleasing you!" she added with more enthusiasm. I knew it was true.

"Hmmmm," I thought out loud. "So, this is something you do for me, then? That's good..." I sighed, softly stroking her hair. I loved caressing her hair. "you should be happy pleasing your Mistress." She swallowed again and nodded affirmation. I continued, asking, "And what about you, suzanne? If I wanted to do something for you, what might that be?" I could see she was hesitant to say anything, but I assured her, "Go on, sweetie. It isn't a trick question. I want to know. What is your desire? your deepest fantasy?"

I knelt down in front of her and kissed her, deeply. I kissed her for a long time, my tongue exploring her mouth, dancing with her tongue. Finally, I broke the kiss and asked her again to tell me.

she started hesitantly, "Well, you know I love all the things we do together. And I mean in all the parts of our life," she added, sort of breaking character for a moment. "But..."

I had walked around her again as she spoke, petting and caressing her, and just as she got to the word "but," I slipped my hand between her legs and fingered her wet slit.

she gasped quietly and continued, "but, You know when You took me to the frat house? And, and the gloryhole??"

"I remember, suzanne. I remember. Tell, me, sweetie. Tell me what you want," I encouraged softly. My fingers probed her and rubbed her hard clit as we spoke.

"Well, Mistress Michelle, i loved that feeling of being used. Especially by strangers! i have this fantasy..." she paused and arched into my exploring fingers. It was obviously turning her on to be telling me her fantasies, and I loved it!

"Yes, suzanne," I urged, "you were telling me?"

"Yes, well, i LOVE being exposed! my all-time favorite fantasy is being led into a room blindfolded... Men and Women all night use me and i never know Who did what to me!!" suzanne paused, breathing hard now as she imagined her fantasy. Then she continued, "No matter how much I cry and beg Them to quit, They all know, deep inside, my slutty heart loves everything They do to me! They use me as Their whore and slut and afterwards every person i see, i have to wonder if They were there that night!!!"

This last part came out in a flurry of words, and the raw desire in her voice was heart-wrenching!

I kept toying with her pussy and said, "That's quite a fantasy, suzanne! Would you like to cum now, while you are thinking about it?"

"Ohhhh, me, yes please, Mistress!" she begged sweetly.

"Mmmmmmm, good girl. I may let you cum soon. First though, I want to ask something. After the frat party, you were so wrecked and tired. I remember you saying you just wanted to do this with me from now on." suzanne let out a low, wretched moan, but I continued on, "It's okay, love. i know you're a helpless slut with a needful heart. I'm not upset with you, but I do want to make sure you remember how you felt then, and that you know what you're asking for..."