Michelle Freeman -The Therapist Pt. 03

Story Info
Drinking therapist, goes on a two day drunken bender.
21.8k words
4.7
5.8k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 08/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzle
Bazzle
122 Followers

Part 3 of Michelle Freeman. The Drinking Therapist

Michelle Freeman paused and ran her tongue along her lips trying to feel and catch every stray drip, before nervously tilting her head down. Her shoulders sank as she focused on at the smudged notes on her page from her last telephone call earlier this morning. Then her eyes widened she hurriedly leant further forward to catch and then overly loudly slurp back the missed dripping juice from her bottom lip before it dribbled down on to her obvious double chin. She had always been an extremely messy eater, she was even worse now. She stayed very still and focused as she wiped her hand across her face. All because the moist slippery uncontrollable juices were again about to fall from her mouth, miss her chin, the plastic bowl below, and land onto her waiting her paperwork below.

The name she had scribbled beforehand began with a B, the rest was smudged further into unreadability with a tomato seed splattered in the middle of the overly loopy lower half of the capital B. Almost as if it had landed and hit a bull's eye. Confident that she caught most of the current dribble. She stabbed the plastic fork again and she sat there and chewed on her red ripe cherry tomato again gushing as it uncontrollably squirted more juice on to her chin that ran like rivulet down on to her work below. At that moment in time, she really was not caring about the situation as her supermarket bought salad lagged in olive oil and mayonnaise continued to drop and drip off her chin as she watched the computer screen beside her. Her real focus was elsewhere.

Michelle was now loyally following Miriam's instructions trying to be healthy at lunch. Rather than always eating pizza. They, together, had decided that she should try and watch her weight a little and if possible, actually lose some. So, she had to have a salad for lunch and dinner instead of pizza for every meal. She did not appreciate being a rabbit. But if she was meant not drinking, then she did not need fatty cheese laden dough to absorb it.

She sat there with one eye was on the screen and the other on the overly dripping fork. As on the computer screen, she had zoomed in on Miriam who was busy chasing the tip of a slice of meat feast pizza with her tongue whilst the meatballs slid slideways as they fell down landing on the top of her breasts missing her low-cut top. Miriam had often remarked when drunk that the shelf of her breasts were a conveniently large landing zone for misplaced food.

Michelle watched on as Miriam was sitting on the sofa next to the half-dressed Tiffany, her eyes glazed over with the amount of vodka Miriam had already plied into her. Michelle could not help but smile with happiness as Tiffany stopped chewing and shrugged her shoulders whilst giggling at Michelle as she unsteadily but purposefully lumbered her left thigh a little further as she spread her fat legs a little apart. Michelle smiled as she scrolled the wheel on the mouse as the picture panned out. She then giggled as Tiffany's what had been bright pink cotton knickers first thing this morning, tugged high and overly firmly against bulging belly button again darkened a further shade of dark red again in the crotch, before momentarily glistening as the fabric absorbed some of the early expelled fluid prior to her powerful jet of urine bursting through as if the flood gate had been opened. It momentarily splattered against her chubby thighs before then forcefully gushing out just above the gusset as the puddle between her bare feet then started spreading across the floor like a river. She did not care, how could they, there was a puddle already there from half an hour ago, and she was happy as she had most of large pizza to each and half-drunk bottle of vodka in front of her.

Miriam in her equally wet knickers certainly did not mind that Tiffany was nonchalantly peeing in front of her without a care in the world, nor did Michelle sitting on the damp leather seat in the office. She chuckled and took her eyes off the screen and concentrated for a couple of seconds to get her coordination right as she stabbed the next tomato with her fork and after preparation of licking her lips, placed it between her teeth and started aggressively chewing again. Dribbling yet more juices down her chubby chin again that splattered loudly like spraying bullets on her paperwork below. She licked her lips some of the juice. What she missed continued to drip from her chin. With a sigh she picked up her glass filled with, and she would argue practically and mostly diet coke, and took a long gulp to wash it all down. Dribbling some of that off her lips and chin too. Again, the drips splattered, raining loudly noisily on the papers below.

She smiled as she watched as Miriam just about managed to get most of the pizza slice between her lips and was consequently spreading tomato sauce around her cheeks and as she lazily chewed. The pepperoni and mozzarella had slid and fallen off in the first bite and one piece was sliding down between her breasts leaving a slug like streak of paprika stained oil down across her skin. This was going to be a messy afternoon as ever.

For Michelle the not really drinking and focusing on dieting with the consumption of only healthy food had been going well, mostly good sort of well, and then sort of not. There is only so many boring and fat free, taste free, celery and carrot sticks one can chew on.

She had been completely sober, for almost two whole weeks, being very good at helping Miriam look after her usuals, ordering food, getting them a taxi, being the excellent assistant. It had gone slightly screwy when they had then together got very drunk on Saturday afternoon. But she determined that she had to have her own fun at some point. Otherwise, it just was not fair.

Miriam did not complain that they had both started drinking at lunchtime. It was pouring with rain outside, there was nowhere to go. They had a couple of bottles of 19 Crimes in the cupboard, and that was extremely nice red to drink with their pasta lunch that Michelle had made. That one bottle of course had turned into two. Then they had decided it was particularly clever idea that they opened the spare bottle of vodka some point late afternoon. They had spent the afternoon mostly out their pyjamas giggling, drinking, kissing, and loving each other.

There had been an original plan to go out on the town, but by nightfall they were already naked it was still raining, and they were both far past the ability of walking straight to even consider leaving the flat. They had both passed out in each other's arms on the sofa.

The fry up the following late morning on Sunday had to be a necessity, it was needed to soak up the alcohol. There was a required a couple of pints of cool cider at the bar down the road to try and shift the hangover, the third pint and a burger and chips, with ice cream for dinner cleared it.

But Monday morning with full conviction she was back being sober and on diet in full force. Toast no jam for breakfast and the boring salads for lunch, she was doing well. The scales did not suggest she was, but she felt better.

All whilst Miriam got on with dealing with the customers. Which of course meant a full afternoon of herself drinking and then eating the large fluid sopping up pizza. That evening Michelle had managed to cook herself a healthy vegetable stir fry, lagged in oil. Being sort of sober helped and being very careful and precise she didn't cut her fingers off with the knife as she cut the peppers and some more of the celery, but it did take a long time, but as she had all her fingers intact at the end she was pleased. So, after lagging them all in soy and a stir fry sauce to cook them, she just had to have a small glass of wine to celebrate. Then when it came to eating it, she was proud of herself that she didn't spill many of the overly lagged in soy sauce noodles down her top.

There were always things for a first. She was so used waking up in the morning to find hardened dried food stuck to the bottom of her bra or resting imprinted on the sheets and her breasts and belly if she had passed out before taking her clothes off.

So, Michelle had helped herself to the rest of the wine bottle, as to her in all honesty there really was not much in the half left behind. Only a glass or two.

She was proud of herself as she had managed to get the washing done the previous week, it was strange to be actually washing her own piss wet and extremely dirty stinking knickers, leggings, and wine-stained tops, along with Miriam's rather than letting Miriam do everything for her. She even managed to use the tumble dyer. As a treat Michelle only had a small drink to celebrate before putting the clothes away, as there was a bottle of vodka was in the cupboard above the machine for these special occasions. Miriam had normally looked after all these types of things, as stuff had happened around Michelle that she wasn't really aware of, or could really even focus on, but after a week or so Michelle was slowly getting on top of it.

She had too, as the washing basket had been overflowing with rather pungent clothes and the both of them had had run out of clean dry knickers and the sink was extremely full of empty glasses and dirty frying pans. This all meant that the cupboards were empty, and the bin was full of black plastic microwave meal for one container. It was only fair, for Michelle to step up to the plate as for the last few years all she had done was eat, and then talk to customers about getting drunk, whilst sitting in permanently wet knickers as she got very drunk.

For the first time in years, other than getting herself to the corner shop for her supply of much needed cigarettes and or to the local Starbucks for a sobering coffee or two. Michelle was now tasked to do the weekly shopping; it was they agreed easier than letting Miriam do it. Miriam had to focus on the customers.

So, as just as Miriam had done it for the last two or so years it was now Michelle's important job. Michelle had to laugh at Miriam's drunkenly protests. She would tipsily boast, telling her as she split wine down her top as her lips failed to connect with the glass that she was great at shipping.

Michelle stepped up to the task. They did not need much but with Miriam disposed there was a problem now with empty cupboards and fridge they still had very much had need for breakfasts, bread, milk, coffee, and important stocks of wine. Michelle and Miriam also needed cigarettes, they both agreed that they found they helped them cope. Plus, her evening supply of crisps and chocolate.

Both women had determined that the daily walk was good for her. The further she walked the better. To get some fresh air in her lungs, the walk was done whilst of course smoking a cigarette as she mooched down the street. It was impressive for to do this as normally she was far too unstable on her feet for Miriam to even let her near the danger of the glass filled wine aisle in the store. Today she had been almost good in not finishing the bottle at lunch so in her opinion it was fine leaving Miriam alone with her customer just for the quick walk down the street. She had fun mooching around the store, it had taken her a little longer than she had thought.

Michelle only really noticed she had started peeing herself when it trickled enjoyably down the inside of both her thighs in her black jeans as she queued for the checkout.

Without too much of a fuss she was proud of herself as she had managed to find some muscles deep within her stomach fat to stop the waterworks making herself any wetter. She had just enjoyed the moment as the warm fluid wicked across under her sagging buttocks and then coolly tickled as it trickled down the back of her thighs to her knees. She had hoped she had saved herself before she became too obvious. She checked the floor, and it was just about still dry, a little splatter from a brief jet from her saturated crotch had landed between her feet. She casually moved her foot, spreading it around a little thinner. Thinking that would hide it. She could feel with every step that her socks and shoes had taken the brunt of it. She was again grateful for wearing her usual dark black jeans.

With the carrier bags filled up some of food she remembered to buy, and especially important couple of bottles of wine. She made sure it was all paid for, enjoying the squelch in her gusset with ever step as she headed outside. Once in the bright sunlight blinking hard, she shuffled away from the door leaving a couple of wet footprints on the grey dry concrete and quickly lit her important cigarette. She stayed where she was couple of deep drags. With her lungs partially sated she focused on the next step and moved around the corner like a sundial, she moved towards the bright sunshine. Putting the heavy shopping on the floor and leaning her wet bottom against the wall. After a quick gulp from her open bottle in her bag to wet her throat. With a relaxed sigh she put her ponytail hard against the wall and looked up as she enjoyed finishing the job of emptying her bladder. There was that moment of contentment, some peace enjoying the sun on her face. She closed her eyes as there was, yet another flash of warmth spread within her crotch before the cooling tickling trickle darted down both her thighs then finally splattering on the floor as the drops fell off her saturated buttocks and backs of her legs. Then all too soon her bladder was empty. With her eyes still closed, she brought the filter to her lips and stood there enjoying the sun on her face whilst her jeans continued to drip as she relaxed taking in the sunshine whilst leaning her weight against the wall. She stayed where she was taking in the warmth and the chatter of people around her, and enjoyably finished her cigarette. With it burnt to the butt, she dropped it onto her small puddle between her legs. Then with a grunt of an Olympic weightlifter, she unsteadily bent her knees, a further splatter loudly hit the floor as she picked up her bags and standing up straight started lumping the supplies home, her knees and buttocks were glistening in the afternoon sun and her socks loudly squelching in her wet trainers with ever step.

It was nice once all the food was unpacked and put away in what she hoped were the right cupboards, she really had no idea, it was purely a guess. It looked right. For at that moment, she really did not care. The important thing was that they were away. She just had one focus. Which was now a much-needed sit down, its hard work standing up. Then sat down, she could focus on just a small, tiny but very important glass of wine from the bottle she had opened with her salad lunch and along with an equally important and needed smoke.

It meant that a little later she was a little surprized to see Miriam the one swerving and stumbling whilst giggling in the kitchen trying and failing to walk straight. She sternly looked at Michelle, with her gorgeous and stunning as ever as large breasts bouncing and jiggling as she bumped off the door frame just wearing just her yellow urine-stained white silk underwear as she collided with a grunt as her thighs bounced into the kitchen table. With another giggle she was trying to reach a cigarette from the pack. Michelle knew she would have to go and find the clothes dropped somewhere.

Miriam soon lit her cigarette and then stumbled back towards colliding with the door frame as she reminded Michelle very sternly waving her finger that as the sober one, she was needed urgently downstairs to book Brian's taxi for Tiffany.

With that the words spun in her head. Realisation hit Michelle that rather than sitting whilst lighting her now endless cigarettes and relaxing as she enjoyed urine spurting in her own piss sodden clothes at the kitchen table. Between gulps from the second glass of wine from the freshly opened bottle. That she was very much in the wrong. She was actually meant to be actually boiling the kettle and drinking tea and be all prim and proper in perfectly dry clothes and be currently located downstairs in the office.

The both of them then attempted a hasty move, arm in arm giggling uncontrollably as they stumbled desperately trying to get one foot in front of the other whilst bouncing off themselves, the wall and banister as they made their way down the stairs. They were soon helping the now rather unhelpful and not particularly responsive Tiffany get her dress back over her head all whilst all she wanted to do, was dance naked around the room. Whilst that would have been great, she could not really stand still, let alone walk or talk straight. Eventually they got the overly tight and far too small dress over her ever-larger body. Then they just about, between the two of them, remembered to pick up from the corner of the room, and put her saturated knickers and disposed of bra in a bin bag and gave it to her before sending her on her way.

Miriam had tried to tell Michelle off for deserting her, but she was too drunk to stand still and too tired to care. Michelle managed to distract Miriam with a hug and purposely placed fingers in her equally wet crotch and a passionate kiss. With Miriam finished spurting across the room, she then enough focus, she had then managed to steer Miriam up the stairs. Practically pushed her into the bedroom and got them both undressed again and fell into the bottom of the shower cubicle. With the soap suds spreading across their bodies and lips interlocked as the water splattered on their heads the stressful situation had soon been forgotten.

Chapter 2

Michelle had recently found the autumnal evenings quite lonely as after a hard day getting customers relaxed, Miriam would predictably and drunkenly pass out early. But only after she had downed four pints of water, showered, peed, and dressed in her warm dry pyjama bottoms, then peed again mostly in her pyjamas. It meant leaving Michelle on her own with her pack of cigarettes, crisps, and the television. It was actually nice to able to attempt to follow the programme without being distracted by a completely fuzzy wine filled head or falling asleep through it. It was actually something to enjoy, with her drink. She was very good at nursing her vodka and coke for most of the night before eventually climbing into bed with the snoring Miriam.

She still could not work out how Miriam had coped all these evenings, as Michelle soon realised that you were useless in holding a sobering up tea mug let alone having a sensible conversation. For her carrot sticks were the healthiest thing to chew on whilst Miriam was awake, chocolate Mars bars or cake were a definite must once she had gone to sleep. There was definitely one advantage of doing the shopping now.

The mornings were far easier, now that she wasn't really drinking very much, her head certainly felt a little clearer, that had to be said, trying to get the lethargic hungover Miriam up, to the toilet, then dressed was a hassle, as she really didn't want to move very far, but when they were both up, full of paracetamol, coffee, wine, and then topped up nicotine, life was okay.

Very late on a Thursday evening the front doorbell had rung, and Michelle after putting down her nearly empty vodka and coke, and thoughtfully stubbed out her cigarette, she had carefully plodded down the stairs holding on to the wall for support as not to fall over in the dark. The tutted at herself after she forgotten to turn the light on the hallway on. She opened the front door to initially find no one there. After a momentary confusion followed by shivering in her bare state, she followed a sound and looked around only to find Tina lit by the single streetlight unsteadily squatting with her jeans around her knees as she was emptying her bladder a couple of paces away from the door. The stream of fluid was still steaming as it was flowing across the road and into a nearby drain.

Bazzle
Bazzle
122 Followers