Michelle Freeman -The Therapist Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She contemplated her socks but thought better of it. The kitchen floor was like Papier Mache. They would only get wet. She would wait until she was downstairs for them. Bryony sniffed the smell of fresh cigarette smoke drifting and tickling her nose she turned around to see the still very naked Michelle.

"Hey sexy!" Michelle purred as she squeezed Bryony's hip. Bryony smiled back.

"Thanks so much for the past few days."

"Please, it was my, I mean, our pleasure." Michelle leaned in and her alcohol, coffee and smoke-filled breath kissed her on the lips.

"Oh."

"I think you were brilliant." Michelle smiled and kissed her again. "Let us know how you get on at the academy."

"I will. As soon as I escape" Bryony gulped wondering if Miriam was about to appear. "I will leave the two bottles of wine for you."

Michelle chuckled and kissed her once again. "Thanks." As she stepped back and seductively pulled on her cigarette. "It's a pity your dressed." She purred as the smoke drifted from her lips.

"Oh. I see." Bryony uncomfortably tugged at her t-shirt.

"Your dad car is outside." Bellowed Miriam from the kitchen. Breaking the spell of the moment. Michelle instantly took a step back wobbling unsteadily grabbing hold of the door frame.

"You better go!" She smiled her hand staying on Bryony's hip.

Bryony groaned and wobbled on her toes as she leant forwards to pick up her bag full of unused clothes and slipped her bare feet into her trainers. She had one last check of the box room, noticing again the world was swirling. Regretting the quick movements and all those nice coffees and then delicately headed towards the door.

Miriam appeared from her bedroom in just a large baggy t shirt. "I will let you out."

Bryony bemoaned rushing; she was not thinking straight. With every step down the stairs, she felt a cooling warm trickle running down the insides of her thighs. There was nothing she could do about it. The warm tickling wetness was already there.

She got to the bottom of the stairs and hugged Miriam and with the front door open, ran to the car, the seat of her jeans and inner thighs getting darker and darker with every lumbered step.

Miriam and Michelle wrapped their arms around each other and smiled and waved as she climbed in the car.

"So, what time is Tiffany?"

"I pushed her back to three?" Miriam wrapped her hand tighter around Michelle's waist.

Michelle nodded as she firmly hugged Miriam. "Great, better get tided up." She turned and kissed Miriam on the lips.

"I guess so."

"But do you know what, I need you all to myself in bed first!" Miriam smiled as she closed the front door and her hand squeezed Michelle's extremely damp buttocks.

To be continued at the Enid Kirkwood's Academy part 3!