Michelle Freeman -The Therapist Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nothing better than a cold pint, next to warm fire." Miriam giggled before taking a hit on her own cigarette.

"Nice warming cigarettes help outside, but that wind is bitterly cold." Michelle bounced on her knees splattering fluid around.

"I totally agree." Bryony smiled.

As Michelle wrapped her spare hand around her chest squeezing her breasts against her body. "Have we all peed?" She asked bouncing again and then shaking her now very wet leg, the grass getting a splattering of drips.

"Yes, ma'am!" Michelle and Bryony grinned as they replied both wiggled their weight on their buttocks.

Miriam nodded as a gust blew through, she shivered rubbing her own knees together. "Great, let's hurriedly finish these ciggies and get back in the warm. We can then have one more drink, then head home."

They looked at each other and brought the cigarettes to their lips for one last hurried drag.

***

Bryony loudly and unapologetically burped as she flumped on to the sofa, one of her buttons of her shirt over her bloated stomach pinged as it un-popped as she uncomfortably fidgeted as she tugged at her overly wet skirt, which had duly stuck to her buttocks. She rolled each of her buttocks and groaned as she pulled it out the way. "I'm nicely fucked!" She giggled as she looked at her hand she remembered and brought the cigarette to her lips. The tip sizzled as she pulled the smoke into lungs.

"So, mission accompisshed?" Miriam looked at the ever so slightly dishevelled Michelle before she failed to stifle a giggle at her joke as she meandered to the fridge.

Bryony forced the exhale across the room. Then chuckled. "Yeah, think so, its afternoon and two day later, after those two pints and just how many chasers...I'm already pissed drunk again!"

"We have prepared youse the best we can for staying perma tipsy!" Michelle chimed in as she swayed into the room her boubous breasts gently jigging through her thin top.

"And... girls it's like decision time!" Declared Miriam as she bent over the fridge, her short-wet skirt slithered up her damp bare buttocks as she held on to the door as uncontrollably swung open. "Sleeps or drinks?"

"Yay, more drinks, more cigarettes. Sleeping can be done later." Bryony giggled. "I needs to stay practisihed drunks for the academy!" She giggled.

Michelle enthusiastically nodded. "We will, we will!" She giggled as she wobbled towards Miriam grabbing her hips for support, as she brought out a bottle of Malibu. "Hash we any coke?"

"Yeah!" Miriam sighed as she again bent over and hunted in the fridge, then successfully swinging it between her fingers bringing out a bottle of diet coke.

"Perfect!" She squeezed her partner tight.

"Oi!" Miriam giggled. Then gave Michelle a look.

"Oh..." She giggled back and nodded as she slowly turned. "Bry..." She giggled "...We need to edumacate you."

"What?" Bryony casually stroked her wet thigh, before wiping her hand dry on her top.

"On kisses."

"Oh yes please." She looked Michelle up and down and broke into a tipsy giggling fit again, "woz do you mean?"

"Youse are going to be in a room full of drunk horny women."

"Yeah..." she looked around at the two of them. "Am I?" She giggled again.

"Well. Wese both gets all horny when wese are drunks, don'ts we babes?" Michelle looked at Miriam as she giggled as she fiddled with her buttons on her blouse.

"Yeah?" Bryony looked on as Michelle slowly plodded forwards, her breasts and stomach bouncing as she slowly peeled off her white shirt. Dropping it to the floor.

"Youse need to be prepared for this." She said quite firmly as she jolted and thudded down as if a camel falling in the desert as she kneeled in front of Bryony. She kept her eyes firmly on her, as she delicately lifted up her skirt and started kissing her inner thighs until Bryony squealed and then moaned when Michelle's firm tongue finally connected with her overly moist crotch.

Miriam panted and groaned as she kneeled directly behind Michelle, three of her fingers rhythmically sloshed backwards and forwards between Michelle's fat buttocks as her right-hand fingers disappeared within herself. The rhythms and sloshing got faster and faster, the panting and grunting louder, until the other side of Michelle there was muted scream from Bryony. The squeal from Michelle and the splattering of squirted juices on her face and the floor it was obvious she had just cum. The three of them were naked. A miniature drunken threesome of a drunken orgy had just taken place at two thirty on a Thursday afternoon.

They sat there panting, grinning, with a dazed look as to what had just happened, their faces bright red, whilst their lungs heavily wheezed. They stayed like that with the gentle sounds of hearts thumping in as the drips of bodily fluids on the cold tiles surrounding them. They stayed still, saying nothing until Michelle reached for the pack of cigarettes and put three between her lips and then with further hunting found the lighter. She got the cigarettes alight with a needed hard drag. Before handing them out.

"Fuck I'm too unfit for that much fun!" Michelle stuck her tongue out and panted her face bright red as her heart thumped before dragging yet again hard on her cigarette.

"Thank you!" Bryony laboured between drags on her cigarette as she wiped her moist thighs. "I can't do that better myself." She smiled through the cloud of smoke. "You are amazing."

Michelle blushed, "I've had lots of practice." She chuckled as she turned and hugged and then passionately kissed Miriam on the lips.

Miriam giggled "Shall we have more drinks?" She suggested once the kiss finished and between huffs as she gingerly climbed up using the desk for support, wiping her dripping inner thigh with the back of her hand.

"Oh yes!" Came the chorus of agreement.

It was after the second shots of Malibu that Bryony staggered and collided with Michelle hugging her tightly. "Can I'se go downs on you, my turns?" She smiled a droopy drunk smile.

Michelle looked at Miriam for permission. She poured herself another shot and nodded before gulping it down, as with an evil grin, she slowly lowered herself to the cold wet floor and spread her thighs wide.

Chapter 9

Bryony shivered as she awoke. Finally working out that she was very much naked on top of the mattress and sheets. She hacked a cough, and regretted the sharp movement, then shivered as the world spun. Her mouth tasted foul. Her body was damp. With every subsequent violent shaking cough, the shuddering movement of her body painfully hurt her head. She knew she was still drunk. Even with her eyes open it was clear that it was now dark. She could not move. However much she wanted to. She just could not. A few secondly later she solved one problem. By staying very still. After sighing loudly, the gentle sound of trickling on the sheets as the warmth began to grow between her thighs and spread and pool under the buttocks. She relaxed. It was too late to do anything about it. No one cared around here. She was convinced the mattress was wet already from a potential accident earlier. She lay there looking at the ceiling. Regretting everything that she could remember, wishing she could think of more.

It was as the warmth from her urine quickly dissipated as it cooled; she instantly regretted not moving. She also had that feeling that with her mouth, it tasted like shit, she determined that maybe a cigarette would fix that. But hated that thought, as it also involved moving.

She ran her hand across her bloated sticky belly and down between her equally wet and sticky thighs as the world swirled, she now felt potential sick. She needed another wash.

Bryony tried to keep the contents of her stomach in place as she waited for what seemed like hours, but all became too cold, wet, and really uncomfortable. She contemplated that she really needed at that moment was a cigarette for her lungs and urgently some water to wash her mouth. She shuffled slowly off the mattress on to the floor with a lethargic thump. Accidently knocking over an empty glass. It loudly clanged against the wall. She winced as the sound reverberated like a woodpecker on speed in her skull.

There was a sound of coughing and shuffling coming from the lounge. Looking up and through the door there was a brief flash of light against the living room wall. The coughing subsided. It was obvious Michelle was lighting a cigarette.

Using her stomach muscles, she attempted to sit up. The process of crunching meant that she loudly farted as very slowly sat up. Tutting hoping no one cared she sat there holding on to her knees her gurgling stomach twirled. The world spun again. She urged and swallowed.

She could vaguely remember the last couple of shots of Malibu. But after that her mind was blank. She felt awful.

She knew that she had been enjoying Michelle's tongue on her labia and a little deeper far too much, she had been extremely wet and horny. It should have been a mistake. But was actually fun. It was pleasurable. Michelle was amazing. She could remember her tongue, as her chubby fingers teasing and circulating her sweaty and wet anus, the whole thing had been amazing.

Bryony looked up and the as the orange tip of a cigarette gently lit up the room in front of her, highlight the shadow of the chubby Michelle loomed over her arm swung the cigarette between her lips, the tip brightly shone orange as she pulled on the filter. She tossed the pack and lighter to Bryony on the floor. "Evening!" She grinned as her exhale filled the space between them.

"You are a life saver." Bryony croaked then coughed, as she fumbled the pack of cigarettes.

"As always, my pleasure!" Michelle chuckled as her other hand protectively rested her large stomach.

"What time is it?" Bryony asked after lighting her own cigarette.

"Pizza time!" Michelle chuckled. "You probably need something in your stomach?"

"Why?" Bryony asked.

Michelle chuckled and shook her head. "You thew up?"

"I never." Bryony's mind was completely blank. Blocking the embarrassing situation from her brain.

"All over me." Michelle grinned in the darkness her hands pointing to her lower half, the smoke swirling between them.

"What?" Bryony's eyes practically came out on stalks in surprise.

"You enthusiastically wanted to go down on me, and you did, but my sexy sweet juices clearly disagreed with you." Michelle's fingers parted her pubes with her fingers.

"Noooo. I am so sorry!" Bryony's eyes followed her hand down and instantly felt embarrassed, the world was spinning even faster than it already had been.

Michelle chuckled, waving her hand dismissively. "Its fine. You were drunk, so was I, I'm used it. My life swirls with the three P's when pissed. Puke, piss, and well poo. Its normal can't escape it. It's now time for the fourth P. Its pizza time. There is always a pizza time. You will be fine. Get up, have a drink and all will be well." She pulled hard on the cigarette, the glowing tip lighting her chunky naked body in the doorway.

Bryony nodded and brought the cigarette to her lips. Before exhaling a large cloud of smoke whilst practically groaning. "I don't know about that." Bryony's eyes then followed Michelle's fingers as they migrated down from her stomach to her thick almost black thatch and scratched her twisted matted rug, her fingernails untangling a curl, whilst dealing with an itch, almost combing her shower washed pubes with her fingers.

"You will be fine."

***

Bryony lent her body against the kitchen sink as she chugged and guzzled water from the pint glass. She wiped her hand across her mouth throwing drips splattering across the kitchen. She then turned on the tap again and topped up her glass.

"Again, I am sorry!" She grovelled. "Also, sorry if this breaks the rules, I was thirsty." She shrugged her shoulders as the spilt water dribbled down from her chin on to her chest before sliding down between her breasts.

Miriam chuckled, "Vomit is part of our lives. Plus, in here there are no rules!" She grinned as she flicked the cigarette above the ashtray. She flipped her hair across her head. "It's only six thirty, don't know about you I'm hungry." She chuckled before bringing the cigarette to her lips.

"Shall I order another couple of pizzas?" Michelle asked as she spun her phone around on the table.

Both women looked at the naked Bryony leaning against the sink, water dripping off her nipples holding the pint glass of cold refreshing water as if it was a glistening gold bar of treasure. She shrugged her shoulders then wiped her left breast of stray water.

Miriam then looked back across the table. "Yeah, Mich, we can have a couple of beers before bed!" She chuckled.

"Ughh!" Bryony swallowed air and winced before she burped loudly.

"You will be fine, back to normal tomorrow?" Michelle giggled.

Chapter 10

Bryony sat her hands supporting her chin, her legs supporting her elbows, as she sat on the toilet for the first time in twenty-four hours. Her guts were still churning. The three beers with spicy meat feast pizza before bed whilst sounded good at the time, that morning she realised that it had been an extremely bad idea.

Michelle smiled as her hips squished against the door frame and smiled as she took in the mess that was Bryony. "How are you doing?" She then threw the requested new toilet roll in Bryony's direction it fell short rolled along the floor resting against her bare toes.

"Not good!" Bryony groaned as she grimaced as she leant forward squeezing her stomach against her thighs as she stretched for the roll, hooking it between her fingers. Before sitting up a little. "Looking forward to my own bed."

"Bless, we will have some coffee in a bit."

Bryony nodded and wished that the door would have been closed. "Thanks."

She was relieved when Michelle turned and left her to her own devices. She needed to finish off with a little privacy. Full well knowing that as of next year, she would have none.

After sorting herself out she made it to the kitchen to be faced with the still naked girls.

"Sleep well?" Miriam chuckled as she picked up her mug of coffee.

Bryony shrugged her shoulders. "I think I passed out again. Sorry for err, last night, and err maybe, definitely ruining the mattress?"

Miriam chuckled shaking her head, "Don't worry, last night was amazing. As for the mattress, pretty sure Michelle had already ruined that, several times over it is very old."

Relief crossed her face, "Glad I didn't ruin a new one..." Bryony shuddered. "I am guessing I can get dressed now?"

Michelle gave Miriam a scathing look as she scratched her left breast then laughed. "That's entirely up to you, you can walk home naked if you want?"

"Oh, do you want a drink first?" Miriam asked.

Bryony winced and held her bare stomach, "No thanks. Don't think I can face any wine."

"A bit of Baileys in your morning coffee, works a treat?" Miriam quired.

Bryony relaxed and rolled her eyes. She was in no condition to fight their suggestion. "Sod it, yes please."

"Good girl, you are getting the hang of this." Michelle chuckled, then coughed before pulling hard on her cigarette.

"What's the harm of being naked a little longer?" Miriam asked.

"Oh, nothing. But before calling my dad, maybe have a shower, then get dressed!" She smiled as Michelle dangled her cigarette, shuffled off her chair and flicked the kettle, opened the cupboard door, and produced the Bailey bottle.

"Oooh," Bryony exclaimed as she watched with wide eyes as very large slug of Irish liquor chugged into the mug.

***

Bryony stubbed the cigarette out as she flicked her hair that had stuck to her face and picked up freshly mug of steaming coffee. "Thank you for the last two days, it's been a whirlwind of fun." She sighed happily. Three cups of coffee later, she was buzzing on caffeine and Baileys. She had not made the shower.

"We just hope you have learnt enough to survive the academy. We have had fun with you."

"Well, you two have taught me to be a good drunk. So, I think so." She giggled and took another gulp. "This is very nice coffee." She licked her lips and giggled again and took another gulp.

"You have been a great student!" Michelle chuckled as she pulled another cigarette from her pack.

"Oh, another cigarette." Bryony tipsy laughed. "That would be very nice too." She purred as her fingers and hand stretched out to the pack.

"Like I said, perfect student!" Michelle chuckled as she flicked her lighter.

"I am!" Bryony laughed her exhale the smoke dancing in front of her as she sat back in her chair. "But I do need to stop weeing myself!" She giggled as another loud fart preceded yet another flood of warm liquid gushed from between her thighs as it splashed and tinkled as it landed on the now very damp newspaper floor.

"You are doing well." Miriam mused. "Mich has clearly taught you well."

"She has, both of you have, but I do need to get dressed and go home." Bryony huffed as then pulled on her cigarette as her urine casually continued to drip from between her thighs and under the kitchen table.

"No rush!" Miriam stated before sipping her coffee. "We are free for a bit."

"After this one, I will definitely have a shower and get dressed." Bryony declared before swinging her hand back to her mouth to pull on the cigarette.

"Okay..." Michelle hid her smile behind her mug.

"Did I say it was nice coffee?"

"I can boil the kettle again?" Michelle asked.

"Ohhh..." Bryony giggled yet again.

***

Bryony sat naked on the floor of the little box room leaning against the wall. The mattress was still far to damp to sit on. With her legs hanging in air like a crab, whilst she continuously tutted at herself as she attempted to negotiate her dainty toes though the large holes of her equally large green cotton knickers. At that moment in time thought, her legs were like tree trunks and her knicker leg holes like an eye of a needle. She had brought several pairs of panties, knowing what Michelle and Miriam get up to. Thinking that they were going to be getting drunk wearing some rather than none. She was relieved, at least she did not need to sneak them all into the washing basket once home.

She was however frustrated with herself. Her toes just could not get in the hole. Her plan had been to be sober going home. Whilst sitting there talking, smoking, and of course drinking, she had been completely unaware of how strong Michelle was making those rather nice Irish coffees. She knew that she was going to have to try and act sober with her dad later. Leaning her back against the wall, with several grunts she managed to get her left foot through the hole of her panties, before stopping. It was now obvious that they were back to front. She paused untangled the good work, and repositioned them, before then getting her right leg through the next hole. Everything required focus and was an effort. She could tell that she was drunk again.

She tugged and pulled them up to the bottom of her buttocks. Before realising that she would now have to stand up again. With a huff and cough, her hand outstretched against the wall for support. She stumbled to being upright.

By removed her fingers and the elastic pinged into place and gently wobbled her soft stomach. She was starting to get dressed, she knew that she needed to be decent for going home. Act sober, get home, and act normal.

With her back leaning against the wall, she took a deep breath and focusing with intent managed to slowly between grunts untangle the inside out legs of her jeans and then wiggling her still rather damp legs she got them on. Chuffed with getting the button in, she picked up her t shirt, leaving the bra in the bag. With the top on, she was now decently dressed.