Michelle Freeman -The Therapist Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzle
Bazzle
122 Followers

Michelle again shivered in the cold air blasted her practically naked frame and apologised for taking so long to get down the stairs, and whilst Tina wiggled her hips as she first pulled her florescent green leopard print thong, and then with further wiggling her blue jeans up her slim thighs. The shivering Michelle fumbled on the wall managed to get the downstairs lights on as invited her in and settled her down in the office. Then after rearranging her twisted cold, soaking wet, bunched up, black cotton panties out from between her own buttocks as to make them more comfortable. Then padded over to the kettle and made them both a cup of sobering up tea, all whilst leaning heavily against the filing cabinet for support, waiting for it to boil, as making a cup of tea is what one should do with someone who just turns up.

Tina gulped her tea and winced a little disappointingly at the heat "I am so very sorry for disturbing you." She her voice burred as she clearly slurred.

Michelle shrugged, "It's very fine, I was just watching rubbish on telly!" She stated holding her spare hand supportively, and protectively across the top roll of her bare belly before bringing the mug to her lips and slurping loudly.

"Sorry again, I thought, I sort of knew, one of you might have been up, I was, you know, bored sat at home on my own, so, you know, thought I better get my sexy little ass off the sofa and went for a drink over the road." She forced a laugh.

Michelle nodded and chuckled and brought her mug back to her lips, sipped, gulped, and then swallowed it. "And?"

Tina chortled as she shuffled a little forward holding her mug in both hands "Well, yes, I drank, anyway, but the reason I went out was..." she chuckled as she thought about it.

"Yeah?" Michelle smiled nodded encouragingly as she again gulped her drink, then huffed as she raised and crossed over her thick thighs, the naked skin of both slapping with a clap as they collided back together.

"You see..." she put her mug down and stood up and with gaping jeans fly still very much undone patted around her pockets and eventually pulled her phone out of the back one of her tight-fitting jeans and then once focused on the machine swiped the screen to bring it to life as she sat back down. "I received these photos of Caitlin," she turned the phone around to show WhatsApp selfie messages of Caitlin out on the town with her university mates. She was grinning away, standing outside a bar with a glass of wine in hand and a dangled burning cigarette between her lips clearly both drunk and having fun. "So...I guess I was jealous..." She tailed off.

"Oh wow, cool, she is having real fun!" Michelle nodded and grinned as she focused intently then flicked the screen to the left and studied the photos, before handing the phone back to Tina with a large smile, she wiggled in her seat and tugged at the black lace on her bra up covering up her areola a little more.

"Yeah, I know..." Tina frowned. "But, you know, sitting in the bar over there on my own, wasn't fun." She pointed her head in the direction of the wall, and theoretical direction of the bar the other side of the road.

Michelle smile and nodded in agreement, "Oh, oh I know, trust me drinking alone is not the thing to do, it's rather depressing."

Tina nodded in agreement and smiled at Michelle.

Michelle rubbed her lips together and shifted her frame in the chair a little forward, "I guess that's where we come in, so how can we help you?" She asked as she finally leaned forward and pulled a cigarette from the pack in front of her and then settled back in the chair as she placed the filter between her lips.

"Simples, I just want to get drunk with you two again, it was so much fun last time!" she grinned. "I just want to have girly fun too!"

Michelle laughed her body bouncing and shaking as she then coughed, "I'm very nearlies drunks now if that helps, but I know Miriam will be pleased to hear you want more to drink!"

"That's good!" she grinned as she swirled her mug of tea.

Michelle casually scratched her breast, tweaking her nipple through the lace of the bra. "Fuck it...do you would like a real drink now?"

"Oh, well that would be nice..." She smiled sweetly as Michelle as she placed an unlit cigarette between her lips and she hunted for her lighter on her desk, eventually getting it between her fingers and lighting the cigarette.

"Great, let's have one!" She stated after another stream of smoke left her lips.

Tina nodded and grinned. "Yeah, I am gasping." As she emptied her tea mug with a sigh and leaned forward to put it loudly back on the desk. "

Michelle grinned placed the filter between her lips and pulled on her cigarette and then exhaled a cone to her left, she licked her lips, and nodded. "Let's go next door, its more comfortable, just watch out the floor in there will be wet...I didn't clean up yet, so don't be afraid to add to it!" She giggled as she spun in the office chair and paused as the world spun and then wafted her hand towards the open door with her cigarette.

***

"Just tease smalls tops schup, then I defs needs my beds okays!" Michelle slurred as her eyes practically rolled as her head bobbed side to side as if loosely fitted to a gimble as she stumbled a further two steps forward crashing her weight into the counter, her large overhanging bare belly pushing and sliding the clanging empty glasses back a couple of centimetres before she managed to put her hands down to stop her forward movement, she shook her head telling herself off, and then with two attempts picked up the open bottle and attempted to the top the glasses up. The vodka splashed everywhere.

Tina giggled from her sprawled out position now just her underwear having lost her rather wet jeans a little earlier. As Michelle unsteadily lurched back towards her as she stomped across the room with the two full glasses sloshing over her hand as she failed to carefully plod back across the room. It took a couple of attempts for Tina to take the glass as Michelle stood in front of her.

"Thanks for the companies..." Tina's head slowly looked up at Michelle, before messily slurping her drink as her hand reached out casually stroking Michelle's fat soft inner thigh.

Michelle smiled as looked down at the hand and nodded "It's what I dose veries well!" She lazily grinned and then chased her glass with her tongue straightening up with her lips before taking a large gulp spilling plenty down on her damp sticky chest as she gulped and took a staggered step forward, and then bent her knees, so she was now sitting on Tinas lap.

"You dose." Tina grinned as her dainty left-hand fingers moved further up Michelle's chubby thigh and touched her pubes pushing through her soggy lacy knickers, and as Tina's fingers moved further Michelle's head moved back as moaned.

"Oh yes, I and you, no we really shouldn't." Michelle moaned again. Her chubby hand stroked Tina's face. "But, oh, yes that is so nice, please yes, carry on!"

Tina looked up and nodded as her fingers moved the saturated knickers aside and slid inside.

Chapter 3

Miriam heavily blinked a couple of times and brough her hand to her eyes and rubbed them. She opened her mouth wide as she yawned and stretched her hand high above her head and moved her shoulders back in a wave trying to remove the crick in her spine, it clicked. Then rotating the blades, she then stretched her neck the other way waiting for that the click too. She then settled down again bringing the filter between her fingers to her lips, her eyes closed, and cheeks concaved as she pulled the nicotine rich smoke into her lungs, before pausing, before exhaling a cone up towards the shaker style kitchen cupboards.

She licked her lips and the picked up her blue mug and sipped her coffee, and then took another hungry drag on her cigarette and eventually she heard the toilet flush, she waited as she looked up through her bleary eyes and the grey dispersing cloud of smoke and tutted as the naked and equally blurry Michelle slowly shuffled in rubbing her eyes as she delicately huffed her way into the kitchen, then as she sighed loudly as she leant heavily against the counter, winced as she banged the cupboard door whilst getting a mug out. She winced again as the spoon rattled in the drawer before she shovelled three scoops of instant coffee into the mug and poured the lukewarm water into it. She did not bother stirring it before twisting and put her mug down on the table, her bare belly was brown, covered in a sprinkling of brown missed coffee granules picked up from the counter before she shuffled across the room. With a loud sigh she then flumped on to the chair beside Miriam, her bare buttocks slapping hard against the pine wood, the chair legs loudly screeching on the lino floor as it moved under her weight. She shook her head dragged her mop of hair from her face as she pulled a cigarette from the pack and placing the filter between her lips and lighting it before saying anything to each other.

"Go on, what happened?" Miriam croaked, her throat and voice box not yet awake once Michelle had finally exhaled.

"Oh, yeah..." She momentarily laughed, picked up and gulped her coffee hoping it would engage her brain, and her brow furrowed as her thumping head clunked through its dehydrated gears. As if it was flat battery on a car, her brain struggled to turn over a couple of times as she thought about it. With another gentle drag on her cigarette the memories slowly resurfaced before wincing as she nodded, and her eyes widened. "Oh god, yeah, Tina, happened..." Michelle quietly replied in monosyllabic form as she focused her sole attention and focus on the ashtray and carefully manicured her cigarette before bringing the filter back to her lips. Her cheeks collapsed as she pulled hard on the cigarette.

"What?"

Michelle exhaled and rubbed her lips together as the contemplated her words "Tina...she...late, after you went to bed, turned up late last night drunk and wanted a quiet drink with us." She grimaced at the thought and brought the filter hurriedly back to her lips.

Miriam shook her head, "Babes we agreed not to do freebies...especially if you are the sober one?" she stated and picked up her coffee and the cigarette smoked swirled in the room as she gulped the coffee down, sighing afterwards.

"Its fine, I mean we were good!" Michelle attempted a sweet smile at Miriam. "It was just the one bottle," Then winced and bit her bottom lip as she remembered through the fog in her brain opening the second one "ish."

Miriam raised her eyebrow "I can imagine...pray tell?"

Michelle groaned and tried to run her hand through her mop of hair before giving up. "Well...if I remember correctly...she wants to go out with us both on Saturday night and get right royally drunk!" Michelle grinned, and then grimaced again as her head hurt.

Miriam nodded "Oh wow, that's great, we are both very good at that."

"I know."

"Did you manage to arrange for her to get home safe? It must have been late for Brian?" Miriam asked flickering her eyes as her head equally thumped.

Panic crossed Michelle's face as her stop gap drunken memories spun around her eyes "Hmm...oh, hell, I can't remember..." The look of concerned grew. "I think I did...we were...err..." Panic crossed her screwed up her face up as concern built as she was desperately thinking what she might have done.

"Oh Mich, this is why one of us always needs to stay sober with our customers babes. We need to look after them." She sighed loudly, then tutted as she scratched her unruly mane of bedhead hair, flipping it over to the other side.

Michelle nodded, "I know, and I definitely looked after her, and babes during the day, I am trying very hard at being sober!" She defended herself and picked up her coffee and hurriedly gulped some it down, as if making a point.

"Babes, you got distracted the other day...I know it was Tiffany, and she is good fun, but we have her again today?" Miriam looked sternly at her and sipped her coffee.

"Sorry..."

"So, how about you don't get distracted, and I can give my liver a break, do you want to do Tiffany today instead of me?"

Michelle's eyes widened as she thought about it, "Oh, maybe, she is really good fun?" She smiled.

"If you want to, that is?"

Michelle ran her finger around the loop of the of the steaming mug as she thought about it and then nodded. "Yeah, a Friday afternoon with Tiffany is really good fun." She grinned and then picked up her cigarette as they suddenly both paused as they pulled on their respective cigarettes, there was a groan and a cough and a smattering of swearing coming from their lounge, they swivelled their heads looked towards the doorway as they heard footsteps running towards the toilet followed by echoes of loud and noisy urging. Then there was a hissing of someone peeing, followed by loud farts, then the sound of the flush. Then the sink being used.

Miriam shook her head. "Oh Mich, I guess that's called looking after the customer are we offering our clients sofa and breakfast now?" Miriam tried to chuckle and then coughed groaned herself, picked up her mug and took a gulp. They then both turned their heads as she heard a shuffling of bare feet on the floor and looked up to their kitchen door. There appeared the rather rough looking Tina, stood there in her pink top from last night with dried splattered wine stains across it, one hand tried to run her hand through her unruly hair, whilst the other hand was protecting her modesty of her bare crotch and legs.

"Good morning, Tina." Miriam and Michelle chipped in attempting to be happy and carefree as they both grinned.

Tina lifted her head off the door frame it was leaning against "Morning," she croaked and wiped her arm across her now water splashed face and rubbed her lips together.

"Feeling better after that I expect, can we offer you water, coffee, and a vodka and orange, it will honestly help!"

Tina took a deep breath and nodded as she still licked her lips "Yes, water that would be great, maybe not the vodka, and sorry about that a second ago girls, you know... but err, one other thing... anyone seen my phone, but err, more importantly..." She bit her bottom lip and looked a little guilty, "...my sodding knickers and jeans?"

Miriam and Michelle looked at each other, stifled a giggle and then laughed. "Don't worry we need to find ours too!" They smiled, as Miriam took a short drag on the cigarette then rested it in the ashtray as she exhaled, and pushed the chair back and with a deep breath stood up and then walked over to the counter unabashedly naked and flicked the kettle switch and reached up, opened the cupboard, and sucked her cheek as she chose and then pulled out a clean mug, and then dug out three large scoops of instant coffee, dropping them in the mug.

Chapter 4

Miriam pushed the chair using her calves, it rolled slightly back as she slowly leaned forward and carefully put her mug down on the edge of the paper covered desk, then huffed as she lethargically hunted with the chair with her hand pulling it back before she sat down, she was tired. They had spent the morning after finding Tina's wet clothes that were clearly beyond instant wear which for reasons neither Michelle nor Tina could explain that were scattered across the dirty wet floor, underneath Michelle's equally wet black knickers.

With Tina dressed in yet another set of emergency charity shop bought clothes and sent home topped up to the brim with coffee. They then spent the rest of the morning slowly and labouredly tidying up the customer room. It was obvious that Michelle and Tina had quite a bit of fun with each late at night. Miriam chuckled to herself knowingly as the slightly rusting pneumatic pole groaned and squeaked as her weight rocked on the chair as it compressed. She then moved herself closer to desk a little, she tied her now brushed dark hair up in in a short ponytail using the green scrunchy band around her wrist then looked down shook her head and picked up and then picked up and shuffled the papers around the now messy desk. Tutting under her breath how in just over a week Michelle had not kept the place tidy. She took a gulp of her now cold coffee and winced at the taste. Then looked down at the messy pile of paper straight in front of her, she picked them up and tried to look through the splodges on the now smudged and translucent top page. She tilted her head and held it up to the light, trying to work out what Michelle had scrawled on the now extremely blotchy paper.

B vis again, t M

"Who and what wants to vis again, and yes Michelle, hello I need to know who?" She asked the paper in hope and tilted her head again peering at the white sheet as a tomato seed slid further down leaving a further wet trail on the paper.

With a disproving frown she moved the wine glass stuffed full of red lipstick covered brown stained cigarette filters further away from her nose and nodded as she flipped open the pack and between her nails pulled a filter out and placed it between her lips. With a quick hunt she found Michelle's lighter, flicked it for the flame and pulled on the cigarette. She exhaled, and then picked up and started hunting through the papers and trying to find any other notes, but there were none.

With another huff and subsequent pull on the cigarette, as the smoke drifting from her nose she flicked opened up their diary to see if Michelle had written any more clues, nope. "Sheez she is amazing, but useless at drunk admin!" She grizzled between a cloud of swirling blue smoke from the tip of the cigarette balanced between her fingers.

She slurped her still cold coffee wincing at the taste, then looking across smiled as at the screen as Tiffany wearing her garish bright yellow micro short skirt that didn't quite cover her large buttocks and miss matching blue boob tube, Miriam shivered for her. It was clear she was underdressed firstly for a Friday afternoon and secondly for the cool winter weather. Tiffany easily made her way down the white line in the middle of the room, before being handed two shots of vodka by a grinning Michelle, she necked both, and stuck her tongue out as the alcohol burnt her throat, gave the empty glasses back to Michelle and put her hands on her bare chunky muffin top that splurged above her overly small skirt, shook her head turned and then made her way back down the line again her bare hips jiggling as she moved.

Miriam had told Michelle to be good, as Tina would be coming back later for a Friday night with them. So far Michelle was not drinking as many as shots as she could as Tiffany was drinking for both, Miriam smiled as Tiffany stumbled her pirouette taking a steadying step to the left at the end as if she was a gymnast getting off the vault before making her way back to Michelle who was ready with the two topped up glasses. Down the hatch they went, and a grinning Tiffany headed off again.

Michelle with the cigarette between her fingers of her right hand she picked up the paper and looked at it again. B.... "Hmmm...B...B....?" she mused as she licked her lips, and whilst still looking at the sheet placed the filter between them as she tilted her head back and as she thought she pulled hard as she took another drag on the cigarette.

As she exhaled the doorbell rang out, with a glance at the screen and the shots still going down, she stubbed the cigarette in the wine glass, spun her legs from around the desk, got up, tucked in her white blouse more tidily into her skirt, adjusting herself again as she then headed to the door.

***

"Great to see you again, take seat Bryony." Michelle smiled as she pointed welcomingly into the room and the blonde girl shuffled over to the black office chair.

Bazzle
Bazzle
122 Followers