Michelle Freeman -The Therapist Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I did agree with Michelle for a meeting now?" Bryony said with a panicked voice, looking back as Michelle closed the door.

She nodded and wryly smiled and took a deep breath. "Yeah, don't worry Mich did leave me a note." She glanced down at the smudged page. "It's afternoon, so can I offer you a drink?"

Bryony laughed "Thanks, but not just now. My dad will pick me up when he comes for Tiffany, that's what he said." She grinned.

"Oh, okay, but how can we help?"

With a huff, Bryony untangled her arms from her rucksack and slid it down her right arm and off her shoulders. She bent over and tucked her blonde locks behind her ear and then tugged open the zip and after a bit wiggling brought out a folder and then promptly sat down, as Miriam got herself back around the table.

Bryony glanced down at her paperwork and then looked at Miriam. "Basically, I need your help for some research."

"Oh?"

"Well, when I was with you in the summer, I wrote that drunk essay. Well, my lecturer read it, where I detailed your interesting drinking services."

"And?"

"Well, that is the exciting bit coincidentally at the same time her friend at The Sun has got news of a boarding school, that is effectively a drinking school with an education problem."

Miriam's eyes widened with confusion as she blinked hard trying to work out what she had just heard. "What?"

"Yeah, it's not a school as such, but a finishing academy apparently."

"Oh?"

"Well..." she shuffled in her seat and flipped open her folder, "...apparently the rumours are that girls are practically naked and drink all day whilst trying to learn."

Miriam eyed widened as she nodded and glanced at the screen and then back to Bryony and nodded, "Sounds familiar, except the learning thing." She again flicked her eyes at the screen of Tiffany squatting in the middle of the room, urine gushing from her urethra, before looking back at Bryony. "So how can we help?"

It was Bryony's turn to smile, she leaned forward as if to whisper "They want me to miss the next term at uni and go undercover at the academy. To report for them!" She grinned mischievously.

Miriam blinked a couple of times trying to work out what it all meant, she raised an eyebrow and rubbed her lips together as she leaned forward and pulled a cigarette from the pack in front of her, "Wow, that sounds like fun. But where do Mich and I come into it?" She smiled and turned the pack to offer Bryony who with a polite smile shook her head. Miriam shrugged her shoulders and placed the filter between her lips, shook then flicked the lighter.

"Well, surprisingly I have a nice budget, for research." She happily grinned.

Miriam nodded as she exhaled, "Go on?" She stared inquisitively at Bryony before she then knocked the ash into the wine glass and raised her eyebrow again and she brought the orange filter back to her lips she tilted her head back as the smoke entered her lungs.

Bryony continued, "I have been given some money to research the academy. So rather than sitting at home drinking through over a thousand quid of booze, I was thinking you two would be best to teach me an all-day, all weekend drinking session?"

Miriam stared on for a second, her brain whirring. "Oh, right, okay, that's good, yes, we would love to, but why?" She asked with surprize.

"Because I need to know how to survive being continuously drunk for 24-48 hours at a time, permadrunk if there is such a thing?"

"What?" She asked and glanced again at the screen as Tiffany stood up and wobbled around in a circle her overhanging belly jiggling and with every stumbled step forwards wobbling her buttocks juddered as she pulled her equally damp thong up.

"I need to get drunk, then stay drunk, and I think it would be good to be properly drinking with you guys full on for a couple of days?"

That talking refocused Miriam on to Bryony, she smiled politely, and rubbed her lips together, then the filter landed between then as she took another hit on her cigarette, "Well, yes, I am sure we can do that." She said with the exhale. "When are you looking to do this?"

"Well, I need to do this before January and the new term, which is when I am going."

Miriam nodded as the smoke drifted out her nose as she flicked a couple of pages through the diary before running her finger down the page. "So, perfect, we can do a Wednesday -Thursday thing next week if you would like, we can move our regulars around?"

Bryony gulped, "Oh, that soon, oh, yeah, why not?" She grinned and bit her bottom lip as she thought about it.

"Great that will give me time to plan a schedule!"

"Cool, I am really excited, I think!" Bryony shrugged her shoulders and then grinned.

Miriam flicked the long ash from the cigarette and looked across the desk as the smoke from her cigarette between her fingers drifted up in front of her face, "Are you going to stay for a drink or two, your dad will be here at fiveish for Tiffany?"

Bryony bit her bottom lip again and nodded, then grinned "Can I?

Chapter 5 A week later.

"Morning, I know it's early for this, but I am excited!" A bright and breezy Bryony smiled once Miriam had opened the door, blinked a couple of times, before tugging at her dressing grown as the cold December wind gusted through. They then both waved as Brian's blue people carrier as it drove off.

"It should be fun. It's so early as Michelle and I have only just got up; we are so lazy!" Miriam replied smiling and finished waving goodbye in the direction of the car as it disappeared. "We are upstairs in the kitchen for now. Come on up. Shall I carry your bag?"

"Nah its fine, and its rather heavy as I brought us some rations!" She grinned excitedly making a show of the weight as lifted it up.

"You really didn't need to!" Miriam replied, "Come on in." She pointed up the stairs.

Bryony then followed Miriam as she slowly padded up the stairs.

Miriam pointed across the room once they had reached the living room, it was tidy, but at the same time messy in an unloved way the distinct smell of tobacco smoke, wine and definite hint of urine lingered in the room. "There is the toilet and shower, yes we actually use them, and then as you are, we presume, staying the night, over here is your bed." Where a mattress with a sheet and duvet had been located on the floor of the box room, surrounded by cardboard boxes and stored items, thick with dust. "We don't normally have guests, the last one passed out on the sofa. But we thought this better and more likely drier and more comfortable than our old sofa. So, please make yourself at home here. I am just going to throw some clothes on and then we will be in the kitchen, just through there." She pointed and Bryony's eyes followed her outstretched hand towards the door.

With a deep breath and sigh gently dropped her bag down on top the old sagging mattress, the clearly rusty springs squeaked just at the weight of the bag. As it settled with the two bottles of red and white wine, she had brought with her equally loudly clanged against each other inside as the bag created a deep divot in the middle of the old mattress. She looked around the small room and chuckled, shook her head as she took it all in, it was more of a cupboard than a bedroom, the rubber feet of an old exercise bike which had been stuffed in the corner was obvious, two large cups from two grey bras hung from the handles and boxes were balanced on the seat she shook her head and then turned and then followed towards the noise of a radio blaring out from the kitchen.

It was a small kitchen diner, a round pine table near the window and a little functional kitchen on the other. What was surprising was that the floor was covered in old sheets from newspapers, as if there was a non-house-trained puppy was on the loose.

Michelle was sitting at the kitchen table, her bed head hair up in a messy bun on top of her head, whilst wearing just an extra-large blue t-shirt which was still tight enough that it emphasised the bulging curves of her body and it was also riding high up her chunky thighs. "Morning Bryony, great to see you!" She grinned as she finished the last of her mug off coffee with a sigh. The plate in front of her was covered in crumbs from a couple of slices of toast, the corners of her mouth clearly had the remnants of red jam. She picked up the cigarette burning in the ashtray and took a final drag before exhaling and then stubbing the butt out.

"Morning." Bryony nervously replied.

Michelle pointed to the chair, "Ready for today?"

"I guess so?" Bryony nervously shrugged trying not read the headlines on the floor.

Michelle smiled, take a seat, I don't bite even when hungover!" she grinned and licked her lips. "Unless you ask me to..." She wickedly grinned.

Bryony rolled her eyes, "Thanks, I think, so, err, what's the plan?"

Michelle nodded and tugged at the hem of her T-shirt a little on her thigh which instantly sprung back to its original position "Well, Miriam spent hours yesterday making a spreadsheet with it all on, so once she comes back, we can start to get a plan to get slowly drunk!"

"Oh, I suppose, I guess it is that simple. Yeah."

They both looked up as Miriam padded back into the kitchen her feet crinkling the paper between her toes as she carried a printed sheet. Her hair was also up whilst she was wearing a fitted purple t-shirt, evidently with no bra on as her nipples were taught like marbles against the thin fabric, and a pair grey elasticated jogging bottom.

"So, girls, the next couple of days is a marathon not a sprint, I am going to bend our own rules of one of staying sober, as there is no reason for any of us to be falling over drunk by lunchtime, however much vodka Michelle wants. That is not the aim, we want to surf that glorious tipsy wave for as long as possible, as I am assuming that is what the academy will do, most importantly we are going to have fun!" She clapped her hands together and her unsupported breasts jiggled in the t-shirt as she headed to the fridge.

Bryony and Michelle looked at each other and then back at the fridge.

"See we are going to have fun Michelle." Repeated as Miriam carefully placed three cold cans of Carlsberg on the kitchen table. "We've put the newspaper down just in case. If you use it, just bin it, and put some more down?"

The two other women looked at each other and giggled.

"Mir, I know we are going to have fun!" Michelle nodded in agreement.

Miriam looked at the kitchen clock and studied for a second, then took a deep breath nodding to herself as she thought about it. She then wiped her hands on her thighs. "Right its ten fifteen, if we are still going at ten fifteen tonight, I will call that an excellent success. We will start with the beer and see where we end up?"

Bryony looked at both women and smiled was a wave of worry crossed her mind.

Miriam grinned as she put the can in front of both Michelle and Bryony. "Remember we are not racing!" She smiled as she wedged her nail under the ring pull and they all jumped as the can popped and fizzed. "Come on, ready, steady, let's start!"

The other two similarly opened their cans, giggling in surprise as they popped and fizzed open.

"Think this is the earliest time I have ever drunk a beer?" Bryony mused. "Why would anyone open a beer at this time in the morning?" she shook her head and took a gulp, pulled a face, shook her head, and took at another sip. "It's coffee and orange juice time!"

Michelle looked at Miriam and they both stifled a giggle "Nah, we definitely had it earlier...but that was because we hadn't gone to bed!" Michelle replied taking a gulp from the can, and then running her tongue around her lips to recover the beery foam.

Miriam took a couple of gulps and sighed "I am thinking I should cook some bacon? Do you both fancy a bacon sandwich with this beer?"

Bryony looked to Michelle for confirmation and then nodded "Oh, if it's not too much trouble, yes please, I had a load of milk and Weetabix way too early this morning, thinking it would absorb the drink and line the stomach, but a bacon sarnie would be amazing." She replied.

"It's no hassle, I want one too!" Miriam declared.

"Yeah, babes, why not!" Michelle nodded as she pulled another cigarette from her pack and placed the filter between her lips.

***

Miriam put the next three full cans down on the table, and then picked up and balanced the empty green cans on the empty plates, and then carefully turned trying to balance the empties, before dropping them with a clang into the sink. "Will deal with those later!" She said defiantly wiping the crumbs from her hand on her thighs before having second thoughts and pulling the cans out of the sink and putting them on the counter. She then with her hands leaned on the back of the chair.

"Thanks again for a second breakfast, and the beer!" Bryony replied taking the cool green can firmly in her hand, tapping her nails on the side.

"Its fine, in a bit we take these into the lounge and put a movie on for an hour. Far more comfortable on the sofa." Michelle asked as Miriam nodded at Bryony who had her finger on the ring pull, giving her permission to open it.

"Oh great, what we going to watch?" Bryony asked looking at the foam on the top before getting her mouth around it.

"No idea, something Chrissmassy on Netflix? That' ok Babes?" Michelle suggested.

Miriam smiled and nodded "Yeah babes, all good, anything that will be easy to watch with a beer or two?"

"Cool!" Bryony replied licking her lips of the beery foam. "If we are going surfing the tipsy wave, we can't have anything too emotional and tearful, we will all be crying!" She chuckled and glugged the first mouthful of her fresh beer.

Miriam nodded tapping her fingers on the top of the chair as the thought. "Actually, first Bryony, before we engross ourselves in a movie, or get too drunk can you tell us anything about the research you have done about the school?"

She grinned as she too nervously tapped her nails on the side of the can. "Yeah, of course," she shuffled up, so she was sitting up straight in the chair. "What I know is that it's a really strange place, I've spent hours on message boards of women trying to remember their time there, but ultimately everyone is so drunk, they don't have a chance to sober up, so they can't remember much!" she laughed and looked down at the can, picked it up and took a gulp of her beer. "The main theme is that everyone wears ridiculously short skirts, which don't really cover your buttocks, even without knickers, and wear practically translucent white shirts without bra's so that they don't protect your modesty or even more useful, keep you warm!"

"Why the short skirts, there are no men around to flash your pretty vag to?" Michelle giggled.

"They all talk about the great Kirkwood philosophy- try saying that drunk!!" She nodded at both Miriam and Michelle, and again took a gulp of her beer as they encouraged her again. "The reason for the short skirts is that they promote the girls to have no bladder control at all!"

"What, so, they can just piss themselves at not really get wet?" Michelle asked whilst looking at Miriam with concern.

"Exactly, they all say, apparently all the chairs are like toilet seats, you can just sit there drinking, smoking, occasionally eating and then pee freely the whole time!"

"What about number 2's?"

"Well, they are vague on that, there are real toilets you can use. But..." Bryony paused and shrugged her shoulders.

"They don't care?"

Bryony nodded, "It seems it's a chaotic situation. They don't care about anything. The only priority is the ability not to interrupt and keep drinking and smoking."

Miriam looked at Michelle in her baggy nighty and then back at Bryony in her blue jeans and crisp cotton t-shirt. "Well in that case, for the rest of today and tomorrow, you know what, we should dress like that?"

"What?"

"In the short skirt and blouse, if we are doing this research drinking session properly, we've already got the newspaper down?"

Bryony's eyes widened as she studied Miriam looking at her. "I didn't bring anything like that to wear?" Sticking her thumb firmly into her jeans pocket.

Miriam gulped a mouth full of her beer then swallowed and nodded. "That's not a problem, we will have something old clothes of Michelle's that is now far too small for her in the wardrobe that will fit you, won't we Mich?"

"Oi, babes, I'm not that much fatter, but yeah..." She sighed and with a knowing look across the room... "There are loads that I can't fit in there, why not, my old uni netball skirts will be in there somewhere. Hey, it's not as if I am wearing bra and knickers now anyway!" She laughed tugging at her large t-shirt again.

"Great, lets finish these and get dressed, or undressed as the case may be!" She chugged some of her beer. "Oh, what does the academy want from sexy drunk scantily clad women?"

"That's what I will need to find out, the message boards have no idea, in fact no one seems to know the reason why they get so dunk, they just tell stories of how they struggled for years afterwards not wetting themselves or chainsmoking all day long."

"What a life to set people up for?" Miriam mused with a slightly upturned corner of her lips.

"I know, I don't get it." Bryony glanced out the corner of her eyes as Michelle flicked her lighter again and the wafts of acrid smoke drifted across the room as she tilted her head back slightly as she inhaled on her cigarette.

"So, what else did the women have to say?" Michelle interrupted.

"All the teachers are pissheads too, there is obvious a fairly high turnover, with lots of ex-pupils coming back to continue drinking whilst attempting to teach the next generation to drink, smoke, and piss. There is lots of chatter about which head girl, pupil or teacher was the best drinker, pisser, or smoker!"

"Wow, what a thing to compare!"

"It's not as if they are men comparing how high the biggest cock can piss in the urinal?" Miriam mused and chuckled at the thoughts.

"Yeah, it's a strange place these message boards."

"I can imagine, what happens to the girls?"

"Some managed to stop drinking as soon as they graduated, but still haunts them, others, they believe they are now amazing functioning alcoholics, the life and sole of the party, can drink till the cows come home, even if they have extremely sodden gussets by the end of it, whilst others have sadly fallen."

"Crikey!" Miriam stated alarmed and took a large gulp of beer. "Why do parents send their daughters there?"

"From what I can determine, it was set up years ago for tearaways as somewhere where they could drink and smoke safely and still get taught, whilst their parents thought they were being dried out, but no, they got drunker and drunker. However, it seems every year a lot of money goes into that school."

"Sounds cool, wish I had gone there!" Michelle piped up, "It sounds aamaazing." She grinned and took another lazy drag on her cigarette.

"So, why are the Uni and the paper going to send you there?"

"Because they think there is it's an interest story, of a dozen or so women graduating every year with a serious potential alcohol and smoking problem in later life?" Bryony shrugged her shoulders and gulped her beer.

"I guess so...how about if you need to learn tipsy, we should assess ourselves?"

"What?" Michelle pipped up.

"We are practicing drunk learning, aren't we?" Miriam suggested.

"Yeah?" Bryony replied looking at both women.

"Well, let's do some..." she looked around the kitchen "...err...copying out recipes out the cookbooks." She grinned there are three of them on the shelf. Let's take one each see how well we do now and later on?" Miriam as she looked across at Michelle, who shrugged her shoulders.