Michelle: The Willing Prisoner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was looking around at all of the devilish devices, wondering which one(s) she might be subject to, when she heard the shower turn on. This got her mind fixated on what Officer Jack Riley's body looked like under that tan uniform he was wearing. Also, she was curious as hell as to what his dick was like.

Pondering these things helped her forget about the pain that was settling into her knees and nipples, but it was also keeping her horny. She could not say for sure how much time had passed, but it seemed like at least twenty-minutes when she heard the water finally turn off.

She knelt in solitude for another five minutes until Riley reappeared, this time wearing nothing but a pair of white boxer briefs. The outline of his stiff penis was where her attention went first, but then she took the rest of his chiseled body in.

The officer was tanned and definitely toned. He had strong shoulders and pecs and washboard abs. His thighs were rock-hard and when he passed by to get a riding crop off of the pegboard, she could tell that he had a nice ass, too.

The succinct nature in which Riley conducted himself was something else to add to the list of Michelle's turn ons, and it continued when he silently lowered his briefs to display a raging hard on. "Want a taste?" he said, and then jingled the chain connecting her nipple clamps with the business end of the riding crop.

Michelle let out a gasp and then watched the sexy man step to her, his dick inches from her face. Damnit! His penis was even perfect, she mused.

It looked to be of a perfect length and it was nice and thick with a strong head.

Michelle had mastered the art of blowjobs starting in high school and had received many a compliment over the years regarding her skills. She had never, however, given head without the use of her hands but she was up to the challenge.

She started by massaging the tip with her tongue, and then made her way up and down the shaft. Her bondage was applied (by design of course) so that she still had plenty of freedom to move her neck and head about. After Riley was nice and lubed up with her saliva, she engulfed his unit and went to work deep-throating him.

Aside from some grunts, Riley remained relatively quiet as Michelle's head bobbed up and down in perfect rhythm. Occasionally he would give her a swift crack with the riding crop to the outside of her ass, an act that he could tell turned her on.

When it came about time to blow his load he pulled out of Michelle's mouth and took a step back, drool and pre-cum strands dripping from both his dick and the bound woman's mouth. Michelle knew by the sudden increase in the size of his penis that he was about done for, and was shocked that he pulled it out. "Why?" she asked.

"I'm not done with you, yet," he said and pulled up his briefs.

He grabbed a pair of scissors from the pegboard and cut the ropes from Michelle's hands and ankles. Michelle, now feeling completely submissive asked if she could stand up. "My knees are killing me," she added.

He gave her permission to rise to her feet, but informed her that the nipple clamps were to stay on her tits. Then he surprised his captive by asking her what contraption she wanted to be bound to while he fucked her. "Pick your poison," he said.

"Can I check out the options?"

"Go right ahead," he told her.

She took her time perusing the different contraptions and their respective restraints and she asked a few questions about a couple of them. Riley gladly obliged and the extreme detail in which he presented his answers was getting Michelle hot and bothered.

There were so many viable options and she felt like a kid in a candy store. She finally settled on a padded bench and climbed aboard. "Do your worst, Officer Riley," she told him.

Riley used the four leather straps that were attached to the sides of the bench to bind her hands and ankles so that she was now fixed to the bench on all fours, with her ass at the height of Riley's crotch. The officer slipped off his boxer briefs and then inserted two fingers into her dripping cunt: she was more than ready.

The feeling of the thick penis penetrating her swollen pussy nearly made Michelle cum instantly, but she held out for two long strokes before she came all over Riley's dick. Her uncontrolled moaning and the struggling against her restraints greatly excited the officer, and prompted him to tighten his grasp on her ass and pound even harder.

When it was all said and done, Riley had cum three times and Michelle had enjoyed a personal best, hour-long orgasm that had left her exhausted and dehydrated. The officer released his captive from her restraints and then carried her back into the bathroom where together, they would enjoy a hot shower and their first kiss.

It was a match made in heaven and Michelle looked forward to being the subject of every last item in the dungeon in the coming months.

12