All Comments on 'Michelle's Awakening Pt. 01'

by heavyandhorny

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Terrible

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 5 years ago
Nice introduction to an ensuing erotic story.

Masterfully crafted set up of a beautiful and sexy family. In the end Michelle will be the most sexy and uninhabited.

Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yesi

Yes more .It look like Michelle will become a sexy crazy women for both male & girls keep up Cummings with the story's

FloatingdadFloatingdadabout 5 years ago
Good Start

Nice start, you (and maybe Michelle) will get smoother as you write more. I like the somewhat awkward awakening Michelle is having, and her growing awareness of her sexuality, not to mention of both her brother and her mother.

I have written a few myself over the years and you will get lots of suggestions. My best one is to write your own story, let it go where your imagination takes you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
And?

Get these twins together to enjoy each other's nude bodies!

horny2doithorny2doitabout 5 years ago

I think the elements are there where Michelle now is very curious as to girls and boys bodies. She needs to find out what she likes better males or females or both !! So, maybe she and her brother can start discussing that issue and maybe show and tell ? I am sure if he has a big cock she will want to check it out and of course since her pussy was visible; he might like to check that out too ? So much potential - cannot wait for more. Thank you !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Pretty Good

Not bad for your 1st story. You made me like your main character right away but it would have been better to avoid the massive info dump in your first paragraphs. You need to start your story with something that hooks your reader. I will be waiting for future chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userheavyandhorny@heavyandhorny
An update for anyone reading this. I lost all of my previous work and then lost the desire to write. But I'm back writing a little now. I am struggling a little with ideas so if you have some post comments on the stories. I'll read them. Currently working on a new chapter of ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES