Michelle's Blue Ball Boy

Story Info
A co-worker gives me blue balls and shares me with her friend.
1.1k words
3.87
17.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several years ago I worked as a programmer at a small manufacturing plant and there were a lot of young women to working in the office. This is the story of how I got the nickname "Blue Ball Paul, Pussy Eater."

The girls really enjoyed teasing the men in the place. I tried to date several of them, especially Michelle. Michelle was attractive, slim and very confident. She enjoyed leading me on, promising a lot and delivering little. But one Friday night Michelle invited me over to watch tv.

Friday night finally came, but as it turned out, I didn't.

I was disappointed that we weren't alone that Friday night but spent the evening with Patty (Michelle's roommate) and Patty's boyfriend. I got us (and paid for) pizza and snacks and I quickly ran out to buy beer for all. We had fun watching something and chatting about nothing and around midnight Patty took her boyfriend to bed. Almost immediately Michelle grabbed me, started making out and removing my clothes. I thought I was finally going to get lucky.

Michelle quickly had me mostly naked but as I started to undress her, she stopped me. I complained and she said "You can do it my way or you can go home. Your choice". That was easy, with her hand around my cock.

We stayed on the couch quite a while with Michelle teasing me, keeping me hard but not that close to cumming. She stayed dressed and very much in control. Finally around 2am we went to bed. She had me turn around while she got undressed and into bed. I got in with her and found her in a tee shirt and panties. She started to play with my cock then turned to my balls. I kept begging her to let me play with her pussy but she kept refusing, but the more I begged, the more she seemed to like it and at the same time, the rougher she got with my balls. She asked if I liked her hands on my balls and I said yes.

I finally got really pathetic and really was begging and whining. I said I'd do anything she wanted and she finally gave in. She had me remove her panties, then lick her pussy for quite a while. She was quite wet and came several times. Finally she had enough and told me to lick her ass until she fell asleep. She also said "Don't you dare cum, either. I want to play some more in the morning". I gladly kissed and licked her ass and she quickly fell asleep. I stayed awake with my cock throbbing and my balls were aching pretty good. I was enjoying this.

In the morning Michelle woke me with a pretty good squeeze to my balls. "I want to play some more. I love playing with balls. Don't you?" I agreed and while I kissed her neck and nibbled on her ears, she squeezed, pulled and twisted my balls. I groaned several times and Michelle asked if I wanted her to stop and I said no. She made me beg to eat her again, and after 15 minutes, had me go down on her. Again, she enjoyed this. When she was tired of that, she had me beg to lick her ass, and I gladly obliged while she went back to my balls. After I had begged long enough, she had me eat her ass for about 30 minutes.

Throughout all of this, I could hear Patty and her boyfriend eating breakfast, getting dressed, and finally leave the house. Or so I thought. Michelle heard them too, and after one last good hard ball squeeze, told me to go make her some coffee. I went out to the kitchen wearing only my hard-on and made a pot of coffee. When the coffee was ready, I poured a couple of cups and turned to return to the bedroom. There Patty was standing, grinning broadly. "That must be a pretty hard job," she said while staring at my still very erect cock. I blushed and headed for the bedroom.

To my surprise, Patty followed and Michelle almost seemed to expect her. I gave Michelle a cup and she told me to give the other to Patty and for me to stand by the bed. Patty asked Michelle how it went and Michelle told her everything... how I hadn't cum, how I begged to eat her ass and said that my balls must be pretty sore by now. Michelle grabbed my balls and asked me "But then you like them sore, don't you." I quickly said yes and they both laughed.

Patty said she loved watching a guy with blue balls and a hard on and Michelle said "That's a good idea. I want you to stay and be our slave today. We'll tease the shit out of you. You'll like that, won't you?" For the first time that morning she lightly stroked by cock, so naturally I said yes.

So I spent the rest of the day cleaning their house, making lunch and generally amusing them. They made sure I was hard most of the time. If I started to get soft, Patty would rub my ass or play with my nipples, or Michelle would squeeze my balls until I got hard again, or they would just have me play with myself until I was hard and ready to cum, then they would have me run off and do some stupid errand.

Later in the afternoon, Michelle asked what I would do to cum and I said anything. She said good, that they were going to have a party and I would be the entertainment. I wasn't sure about that... it sounded like a great idea and a terrible idea. Well, about 30 minutes later several of the other girls from work showed up, giggling and laughing. Michelle and Patty told them stories about me and they had a great time. A couple of the girls had brought a camera and took pictures. Michelle finally said it was time for my reward and had me jerk off. When I got close to cumming, she had me stop and asked the girls if I should cum or go home with blue balls. They all voted for blue balls.

So I went home and jerked off about 6 times. Monday I got to work and naturally everyone in the office knew about my weekend. The pictures apparently went around, too, though I never saw them. I got harassed quite a bit... mostly teased by the women and shunned by the men. The only good thing that came out of this was a reputation for eating pussy. After that, it was easy for me to get a date but the understanding always was that I would only get to eat the girl and was never allowed to cum.

Michelle and I saw each other a few more times but sadly, she got married to some other guy. They are apparently very happy and whenever I see them, I wonder what life would have been like with her.