Michelle's Story Pt. 08

Story Info
Michelle welcomes her futa Grandma home.
2.5k words
4.44
4.3k
6
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle's Story Pt. 08

I woke in the morning with sunlight shining in the bedroom window, Mother still sleeping beside me. I slid down under the covers and felt her hard morning wood. Smiling, I sat up and pushed the covers down, then crawled down between her legs. I lifted the hem of her nightgown and stared at her beautiful, hard cock. Then I lowered my mouth down to her, running my tongue up and down the underside of her smooth cock. I took the head into my mouth and swirled my tongue around it.

Mother stirred and opening her eyes, looked down at me.

"Good morning, baby," she said, placing her hand on my head, my eyes looking into hers. "What a wonderful way to wake up." Her hand pressed on my head, encouraging me to take more of her.

I slid my mouth down her shaft, feeling it slide into my throat as I took all twelve inches, holding my face pressed against her. She moaned and smiled down at me as I began to suck up and down, one hand gently massaging her massive balls. I slid my other hand up under her nightgown, finally squeezing her left breast, pinching the erect nipple.

Mother closed her eyes and slowly lifted her hips to me as I continued to suck her hard cock and fondle her breast. After a short time, she held my head down with her hand, lifting her hips, crying out, and shooting a large load of her warm cum directly into my throat. I swallowed, enjoying the taste of her seed.

Finally, I lifted my face from her crotch and crawled up on top of her, and kissed her. She held my head as her lips opened mine and her tongue invaded my mouth. We kissed deeply, Mother tasting her cum in my mouth.

"Good morning, Mother," I said, smiling at her.

She held me to her, her hands running up and down my naked body, enjoying the warmth of our bodies pressed together. Then looking into my eyes, she said, "We'd better get up and eat breakfast. Grandma will be returning this morning from her trip and I am sure she will want to see you."

"Yipee," I said, "I forgot she was coming home today. I've missed her." And I climbed out of bed and walked to the bathroom.

Lying on bed watching me, Mother said, "Baby, you have such a beautiful ass." Pausing at the doorway, I looked back over my shoulder and winked at her.

I went to my bedroom and dressed in a pair of very tight shorts and a tee shirt with my thong panties under the shorts. I headed downstairs and started fixing breakfast. Soon Mother came into the kitchen, walking up behind me and giving me a hug and a kiss on the neck.

After eating, I cleaned up the dishes, and while at the sink, Julie walked in, looking pretty beat.

"Hey, sister," I smiled at her, "You look like a wreck."

"Hi little sister," she said, walking up behind me, wrapping her arms around my waist, and giving me a hug. "Yeah, Becky was insatiable and wouldn't let me get much rest."

"Well, I'm glad you had a good weekend," I replied. "Grandma is coming home today. You look like you could use a shower."

"I need sleep as much as anything," Julie said, "I'm going to clean up and head for bed."

Giving her a smile, I said, "Need me to tuck you in?". And I gave her a wink.

Giving my ass a squeeze, she said, "Sure, I am always in the mood for your special tuck-in." She took me by the hand and led me up the stairs. Mother was walking down the hall as we passed.

"Hey, honey," she said, "Glad you are home. I hope you had a good weekend."

Giving Mother a quick kiss on the cheek, Julie said, "Yeah, it was a great weekend, but I need a nap. Michelle is going to tuck me in."

Mother smiled as Julie and I went into her bedroom. We both stripped off our clothes and Julie lay on her bed. I looked down at her lying there holding her hard eleven-inch cock, slowly stroking it, looking at me.

"Darn," she said, "Little sister your boobs are getting big. The hormones are doing their thing. Get over here."

I climbed between her legs and grabbed her large, firm breasts in my hands, leaning over and kissing and sucking on the erect nipple on the left one.

"Ride my cock," she ordered as she grabbed my breasts, squeezing them and pinching both nipples. I moaned as I reached behind myself and grabbed her hard cock. I rose up and guided it to my eager hole. Slowly I lowered myself down onto her cock, feeling it sliding into me. Julie placed her hands on my hips and lifted, hard and fast, slamming her cock completely into me.

I rode up and down on her cock, my hands on her large breasts. Julie was rising up to meet my downward ride, pushing as deep into me as she could. Then we heard a voice, "There are my babies."

I turned and looked over my shoulder. Smiling, I squealed, "Hi Grandma."

"Hey, Grandma," Julie said as she continued to thrust into me, "Want to share with me?"

Grandma chuckled and said, "No thanks, sweetie. You finish and I'll take her home to play with all afternoon."

After watching us for a few minutes, Grandma left. Julie finally shoved into me and unloaded her warm cum. I leaned down and kissed her and said, "Okay, you can rest now."

I climbed off, grabbed my clothes, and headed to the bathroom to clean up. Then, going down to the kitchen, I saw Grandma sitting and talking to Mother.

I rush over and sit on Grandma's lap and throw my arms around her neck, hugging her.

"I've missed you, Grandma," I say, looking into her eyes.

"And I have miss you too, baby," Grandma said, giving me a light kiss.

Leaning back and looking at me, she said, "It has only been a month, and look how you have changed."

She reached up and squeezed my left breast, hard. "The hormones are doing their job. Your tits are getting nice and big," Grandma said as the flicked the nipple on the breast.

And grabbing my ponytail, she jerked my head back. She knows I enjoy her being rough with me. "And your hair is getting so long," she said.

"Yes, you are growing into a very pretty girl," Grandma said looking me up and down.

Mother, standing at the kitchen counter watching us, said with a smile, "And very fuckable."

"Oh yes," Grandma agreed, "So very fuckable."

Standing me up, Grandma stood and took me by the hand. Giving me a look of lust, she said, "Let's go over to my house and you can show Grandma how much you missed her."

As we walked to the door, Mother said, "I'll have dinner ready about six. Try to be back by then."

I walked holding Grandma's hand across the street to her house. She opened the door and lead me inside. Before she closed the door, she told me to strip off my clothes. I did so, standing in the doorway and anyone passing by and looking would see me stripping in front of Grandma.

Looking me up and down, with a smile she closed the door and led me up the stairs to her bedroom. She pulled me into her arms and kissed me -- deeply and passionately. Our tongues danced together as I put my arms around her, pressing to her.

"On the bed, baby," Grandma said to me as she started removing her clothes. I lay on the bed watching her, enjoying seeing her body reveal.

She was a large person. Her breasts were quite large and sagged somewhat, with large, brown areola and big, erect nipples. Her belly showed a bit of flab and she had large, wide hips. But my eyes fixed on her huge cock. At thirteen inches with a large head, it hung between her meaty thighs.

She joined me on the bed, pulling me up to her for another passionate kiss. Then pushing me down onto my back, she leaned over and took my breasts in her hands, and started sucking, licking, and biting the nipples. Back and forth between my two breasts, she worked, squeezing and kneading them as I squirmed and moaned.

Then, leaning over me, she let her large breasts hang in front of my face. I reached up and grabbed them, lifting my head to suck on her right nipple as I fondled them.

After a moment, Grandma kissed down my belly until she reached my little cock clitty. Looking at it and licking her lips, she said to me, "Oh baby, I've missed the taste of you." And she lowered her mouth and took my entire little shaft into her mouth. She sucked on me for a moment, then licked all over my crotch as I squealed and squirmed. Then she took me back into her mouth, sucking until I raised my hips and shot my load into her mouth. She eagerly swallowed my warm seed, holding me in her mouth as her tongue worked over me.

Raising up, she looked down at me with a smile, licking her lips. She said, "And now it is Grandma's turn." She straddled my chest, her massive she-cock dangling in front of my face. I opened my mouth and took as much of her hard shaft as I could. She reached down and took my head in her hands and pushed her long shaft into my throat. Holding my head, she began to rock her hips, fucking my mouth and throat.

Soon, she was hammering into my mouth hard and fast, driving her cock into my throat before pulling back until just the head was still in my mouth. Grunting, she finally drove deep into my throat and shot her huge load of cum directly into my gut. She held my mouth to her as I tried to breathe through my nose. Finally, she released me, my head falling back onto the pillow and me gasping for air.

She lay down beside me and pulled me over to her and kissed me deeply. Running her hands over my body, she looked into my eyes and said, "Baby, I love you and have really missed you." After kissing me again, she added, "And I am going to enjoy you all afternoon."

Rising up and turning me over onto my belly, Grandma said, "Your mother said you have been naughty. I think you need to be punished." And she slapped my ass, hard. I screamed. Smiling, she reached down and picked up her panties and shoved them into my mouth, and started spanking me, hard and fast. Alternating slaps on each cheek, she gave me a dozen hard smacks. My little cock-clit became very hard as I squirmed under her slaps.

Then she pulled her panties from my mouth and said, "There, now your beautiful little ass is a nice red." She pulled my hips up into the air and holding my cheeks apart, drove her tongue into me. I cried out as she tongue-fucked my eager hole.

"Oh, Grandma," I cried out, "Yes. Please, Grandma. Please."

She continued to tongue me and then pulled back and slid two of her fingers into me. She felt around inside me with her fingers, then started finger-fucking me. After a few minutes, she moved in front of me and said, "Suck Grandma, baby. Get Grandma hard so she can fuck you."

I sucked on her hardening cock until it was again rock hard and covered with my saliva. She shoved me over onto my back and lifted my legs. I helped by holding my legs up as she leaned over me and pushed her fat cock into me. She kept pushing until she was completely buried in me, her large breasts hanging in front of my face.

As she started to fuck me, long deep thrusts, I lifted my face and sucked on her left nipple. Soon, I cried out, my voice muffled by her breast in my mouth, as I shot my load onto my belly. She continued pounding into me and after some time, shoved deep in me and shot a warm load of her seed.

Pulling out of me and looking down, she said, "Oh, yes, baby. You are so very fuckable." She leaned down and licked my cum from my belly.

We cuddled together, hands idly running over each other's bodies. I told her all about Jerome and our dates. She was happy for me that I had a boyfriend. Finally, she kissed me and said we should get cleaned up and head over to Mother's for dinner.

She lead me to the bathroom where we got into the shower together. She took the soap and washed me, running her soapy hands all over my body. Kneeling in front of me, she spent time stroking my hard little clitty-cock until I exploded a load of cum. She squeezed the last drop from me, leaning over to lick it off the tip.

Standing and handing me the soap, she watched as I washed her. I spent some time on her large breasts, kneading them as I washed and spent time on her erect nipples. I washed up and down her body until I finally wrapped my soapy hand around her cock. I knelt in front of her and stroked up and down her hard member. She moaned, put her hand on my head, and pulled me to her. I opened my mouth and took her in, feeling the head of her cock push into my throat. She grabbed my head in her hands and started fucking my mouth. I relaxed and enjoyed the feeling of her using me for her pleasure. Eventually, she shoved into my throat and shot a nice load directly into my gut.

I rose and we shared a deep, passionate kiss. Then, it was time to dry off and get dressed. We walked across the street to Mother's house holding hands, a big smile on each of our faces. Gladys from next door walked out of her house and seeing Grandma, walked toward us.

"Welcome home," Gladys said to Grandma. "How was your trip?"

"Hi, Gladys," Grandma answered, "The trip was great, met some really cute boys. But it is great to be home."

Looking at me and smiling, Gladys said, "I'll bet. I'm sure Michelle is glad to have you back." She gave me a wink.

"We'll have to get together soon," Grandma said to Gladys, "Maybe go to Irma's for dinner and see if we can pick up some fun."

"Or stay home and have fun with Michelle," Gladys said. "I've got to go, call me soon." And she got into her car and drove off.

We went in Mother's house, had a drink, and then dinner. After dinner, we sat around and had another drink. Grandma asked Mother if it was okay for me to spend the night with her. Mother smiled and agreed. A bit later, Grandma lead me back over to her house for a full evening of enjoying each other, then falling asleep together, naked in her bed, cuddled together.

(To be continued)