Michelle's Story Pt. 07

Story Info
Michelle has Jerome over for another date.
2.8k words
4.32
3.4k
1
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle's Story Pt. 07

I woke the next morning and reached over -- the bed was empty. I was alone. After a moment of remembering where I was, I wondered what happened to Jerome.

Slowly, I got up and stood there naked in his room, filtered light coming in through his half-open curtains. I reached down and got my panties and pulled them on.

Just then the door opened and Jerome walked in, a towel wrapped around his waist and his hair wet. He saw me standing there dressed only in my skimpy, bikini panties. I smiled at him and walked toward him.

"Hey sleepy head," he said as he stepped toward me.

I glanced at the clock, shocked that it was already past nine o'clock in the morning. I stepped into his arms, our eyes locked.

"Good morning baby," I said to him and placed my lips on his as he pulled me against his firm body. My hands went over his large, muscled chest.

As we finished our passionate kiss, he looked into my eyes, "Baby, I really loved last night. You are incredible."

I smiled at him and said, "Mmm. I loved it too honey." And I kissed him again, feeling his cock hardening and pressing against my belly.

"I have to be at the field at ten this morning," he said. "I need to work out for the pro scout."

I reached down and squeezed the hard bulge in the towel he was wearing.

"Looks like we won't have time for a repeat of last night," I said as I sank to my knees in front of him. "So, let me take care of this for you." I unfastened his towel and let it fall, his rock-hard black cock inches in front of me.

Looking up at him with a smile, I held his cock with my thumb and forefinger wrapped around the base and licked the tip, tasting his precum.

Then, I took the head into my mouth, running my tongue around it as Jerome gave a loud moan. I pushed my mouth down onto him, feeling his hard cock push into my mouth and press into my throat. I continued, feeling it push into my throat until my mouth was pressed against his crotch, deep-throating his fat cock.

My free hand held his large balls, fondling them as I started sucking up and down his cock. His hand rested on my head, encouraging me to continue.

After a few minutes of me sucking up and down his cock, the door suddenly opened and I heard, "Hey bro, I came to... Oh. Sorry."

I looked over and saw Ronnie standing at the open door, eyes fixed on me. Slowly he backed up, closing the door.

"I guess I should have locked the door," Jerome said, his hand pushing my head back down onto his cock. I picked up and started really getting into sucking him. Soon I got my reward. He groaned loudly, holding my head to him, as he shot a nice load into my mouth. I eagerly swallowed as he continued to shoot. Soon he was done, but I held his cock in my mouth, savoring the feeling. I pulled off and kissed and licked up and down his spent cock before standing.

Jerome pulled me into his arms and kissed me, deeply. Then he looked into my eyes and said, "Damn, baby, you are really wonderful. I can't get enough of you."

I gave him a quick kiss and said, "We'd better get going before you are late for your workout."

We dressed and headed out, getting into his car and giving him another look up my skirt at my bare legs. We chatted as he drove me home, my hand on his thigh. As we pulled down my street, a familiar car passed up going the other way. I saw it was Gladys from next door, and she had a young guy with her. She smiled and waved at me as they passed.

Pulling up in front of my house, Jerome shut off the car and pulled me to him. We kissed passionately, our tongues playing together. His hand cupped my breast, squeezing and pinching my erect nipple. My hand went down and squeezed the bulge in his shorts. After a second kiss, I pulled away and opened the door.

"Call me later," I told him.

"Oh yeah," he said, "I will. I want to see you tonight."

I stepped out and watched as he drove away. I walked up to the house and went inside.

"Mom, I'm home," I called out as I walked in the door.

"Up here, honey," she yelled from upstairs.

I went up the stairs, humming as I went. Walking into her room, I saw her finishing up undressing, pulling her panties off. Standing there naked, she smiled at me. "So, how was the date with Jerome?", she asked.

"Wonderful," I smiled at her, "He is such a great guy."

"I need to take a shower, then I'll fix some lunch," she said.

"I need a shower too," I said, smiling at her.

"Get those clothes off and we'll shower together," she smiled at me, walking naked to the bathroom.

I quickly stripped off my clothes and joined Mother under the warm water. As I washed Mother's large breasts with my soapy hands, I asked her how her evening went.

"Great," she said, "Gladys and I ate at Irma's and managed to convince a young guy to come back to her place with us. We had a fun evening with him."

I told her I saw Gladys driving away with a young guy in the car with her. Mother laughed and said, "Yes, she was taking him over to Futa House for the girls there to play with the rest of the weekend. He is going to be a very busy young man."

We finished washing each other and got out of the shower. After drying off, we walked back into her bedroom. I started to reach for my clothes, but Mother pushed me onto her bed, joining me, both of us naked.

Pulling me into her arms, she kissed me. Then she took my hand and pressed it against her hard cock. "Suck it, baby," she ordered me.

I slid down her body, taking time to kiss and nibble her erect nipples. Then, sideways to her, I lowered my mouth onto her cock and began sucking up and down the twelve-inch shaft. After a few minutes, she grabbed my legs and pulled me over so I was now straddling her chest. In a classic sixty-nine position with me on top of her, sucking her cock, she spread my ass cheeks and began to tongue-fuck me.

I was really enjoying it and after a short time, she shoved me over onto my belly on the bed. Quick as a cat, she moved between my legs and shoved them apart. Leaning over me, she pushed her hard cock into my eager hole, shoving completely into me in one long thrust. I cried out and immediately had an orgasm, shooting my cum onto her sheets.

She kissed my shoulders and neck as she started slamming in and out of me, hard and fast. Our bodies were slapping together as she pounded down on me. With a loud groan, she drove into me and unloaded a large load of her warm cum.

Pulling out of me, she rolled me over onto my back and lay on top of me, and kissed me. Then looking into my eyes, she said, "You will always be my little bitch, won't you baby?"

"Oh yes, Mother," I replied, "I will always be yours." And I kissed her.

"Let's clean up and get something to eat," Mother said as she climbed off the bed.

After getting dressed and having some food, we happily worked around the house. Later, my phone rang and I saw that it was Jerome.

"Hey, honey," I said as I answered the phone, "How was the workout?"

"It was great, baby," he said, "I can't wait to tell you about it."

"Want to come over?", I asked.

"Yeah, but has to be a bit later," he answered, "I've got a couple of things I need to do."

Mom yelled at me, "Why don't you invite him over for dinner."

"Want to come to dinner?", I asked him, "My mother is fixing her famous meatloaf."

"Sure," he replied, "Sounds great. I'll be there."

We worked out the time and talked about how much fun we had on the date, then rang off.

I dressed in a pair of really tight and really short shorts. I put on a tube top which was really just a piece of elastic cloth around my chest. My nipples stayed hard and pressed out against the material. I had on a pair of thong panties. Mother did my hair up in pigtails, the first time I'd worn it like that.

Late afternoon, there was a knock at the door. I rushed to open it to see Jerome standing there with a big smile on his face. I pulled him inside, and closing the door, threw myself into his arms for a long, passionate kiss. When we were done, still pressed together, looking into his eyes, I said, "Hi there. Glad you could come over."

He looked me over and handed me a single rose. "And you look fantastic," he said. "Thanks for inviting me."

I took his hand and led him into the living room where Mother was waiting for us. I introduced them. Mom insisted that Jerome call her Sally and Jerome and I sat on the sofa.

Before she sat down, Mother said, "Dinner will be a few minutes. I am going to fix a mimosa. Would you two like one?".

"Oh, yes," I said, "Jerome, you will love them. Mom makes the best."

Mom came back with the drinks and after handing us each one, she sat in the chair across from us. We talked about Jerome's going pro as we sipped our drinks. Jerome really liked his.

We ate dinner and had a light conversation. Jerome really charmed Mother. I sat next to him at the table and kept my hand running up and down his thigh. He had on a pair of shorts and I loved the feel of his smooth skin.

After dinner, Jerome and I volunteered to do the dishes and clean up the kitchen. Mom disappeared upstairs. Of course, while doing the dishes, Jerome and I managed to get a lot of feels in.

When we finished the dishes, Jerome and I went back to the sofa to sit. Soon, Mother came down and said she was going to visit Aunt Sue and would be back late. I knew she was going over so she and Aunt Sue could spit roast Uncle Ted, something they really enjoyed doing after spanking his ass red. I walked her to the door and came back into the living room. Jerome was still sitting on the sofa smiling at me. I walked over and sat on his lap, facing him, my legs on either side of his. I took his face in my hands and leaned down and kissed him, deeply and passionately. Our tongues danced together.

Jerome pulled my tube top down and took my little breasts into his big, rough hands, squeezing and pinching the nipples. He leaned down and took the left nipple into his mouth, sucking, licking, and lightly biting it. It drove me crazy what he was doing to me.

I stood up and took his hand. I lead him up the stairs, I could feel his eyes staring at my ass so I wiggled it as I walked up the stairs. I lead him down the hall to my room, pulling him inside and shutting the door.

In my room, we attacked each other, pulling clothes off. It didn't take long, soon we were both naked. We fell onto the bed. After a long, passionate kiss, Jerome pulled up and looked at me.

"I think you've been bad today and need to be punished," he said to me, a smirk on his face. "Turn over onto your belly," he ordered.

Excited, my little clitty hard, I rolled over, exposing my bare ass to him. He ran his hands over my ass, caressing my cheeks. Then he gave each a hard slap. I squealed. He slapped each cheek four more times, alternating between each. My clitty was hard as a rock and I squealed and squirmed under his slaps.

"Nice and red," he said, running his hand over my cheeks. Then he grabbed my hips, lifted my ass up, pulled my cheeks apart, and dove in, driving his tongue as deep into me as he could.

I screamed, "I'm cumming," and shot my load. He sat up and without warning, shoved his hard cock deep into me. I cried out and continued to cum, my little clitty spasmed against his thrust.

Holding my hips, he continued to pound into me, hard and fast. I was spent but I kept dry cumming, moaning over and over for him to fuck me.

After some time, he yelled out and shoved into me, his cock unloading a large load of warm cum deep in me. I squeezed his cock with my ass, trying to milk him.

Finally, he pulled out of me and collapsed onto the bed beside me. I fell into his arms, both of us gasping for air. Finally, he looked at me and with a smile, said, "That was incredible. You are incredible." And he kissed me.

"I kind of thought you'd like it a bit rough," he said, running his hand lightly over my face, his eyes fixed on mine.

"I do," I said, "Sometimes. Anyway, what you want is good for me. I love it when you do me." And I kissed him.

He lay down, I cuddled up against him. We had the sheet pulled up to our waist. Then there was a knock on the door.

Mother said from the other side of the door, "I'm going to make another batch of mimosas. Do you two want some?"

"Yeah," we both yelled in unison. We lay there spent and thirsty.

A short time later, another little knock, and mother opened the door, smiling at us. She walked over and set down two glasses and said, "Enjoy. Let me know if you need anything else." Giving us another look, she turned and left the room, closing the door.

After taking a drink, Jerome took my hand and placed it on his hardening cock. I smiled at him, sat my glass down, and slid under the covers. I took his cock, covered in our sex, and sucked it deep into my mouth. I massaged his balls as I sucked up and down his cock, tasting his cum. When it was rock hard, he threw the covers back, grabbed me, and pushed me over onto my belly. He shoved my legs apart and leaned over me and slammed his cock into me. I buried my face in my pillow to muffle my scream as he again pounded into me hard and fast, our bodies slapping together.

I cried out as I shot another load of cum, my orgasm lasting and then Jerome dug into me and unloaded a second load. Collapsing on top of me, he kissed my neck and shoulders. Pulling out of me, he rolled me over and squeezed my little breasts, and kissed the nipples, back and forth between them.

Finally, we were spent. He held me and we snuggled together, talking quietly. I asked him about going pro and giving up school. He said he was probably going to do it and not risk getting hurt in his senior year. I told him it was probably a good idea. I asked if he wanted to spend the night, but he said he should probably go.

"Your mom is really great and I don't want to spoil my welcome," he said.

"I understand," I said, giving him a light kiss.

We got up and slowly got dressed. Finally, we went downstairs, mother was sitting watching some TV. Jerome thanked her for dinner and said good night. I walked him out onto the porch and we shared one more passionate kiss. He walked to his car as I went back inside, sitting beside Mother with a warm smile on my face.

"He is really a nice guy," Mother said. "He is welcome here anytime."

I cuddled against her, she put her arm around me. I kissed her on the cheek and said I was going to bed. She held me and said, "Sleep with me tonight. I want to hold onto you."

Mother put on a nightgown and I lay next to her naked. She held me and slowly we fell asleep.

(To be continued)