Mickie and Laurie Pt. 03

Story Info
Laurie's anal training begins.
1.9k words
4.42
14.2k
12

Part 2 of the 19 part series

Updated 09/12/2023
Created 07/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next stage was reached after several months. By this time, Mickie had handed over full responsibility to me for keeping myself clean shaven, which I did twice a week in the shower. I found myself enjoying the ritual, although it required me to allow extra time in the morning when I got up, since the whole process took 10-15 minutes. It had been well over a month since my last uncaging, and I was becoming frantic to be able to masturbate, to the point that I was even looking forward to licking up my ejaculate. But she had been holding out on me, making me bear the growing need, with the knowledge that I absolutely could not bring up the notion of being unlocked. It had to come from her.

One night, she asked if I was ready to be released. I quickly answered that I would very much like that. Then she told me that she wanted me to do something for her if I was going to get to jack off. A feeling of trepidation passed through me--what now? She had already made me jerk off in front of her and swallow my cum, and then shave myself. What would the next ask be?

She took me into the bathroom and ran some warm water in the sink. Then she took out a large rubber bulb with a thick nozzle attached--which she called my douche--and squeezed it to let it fill with the water. Then she told me to bend over and grab my ankles. I did as I was told, and soon I felt a coolness in my crack and on my anus, as she rubbed something slippery on me. Then her finger came back with a new dollop of the substance, and this time she penetrated my asshole, making me jump with surprise. She carefully coated my anal canal, then I saw her putting some more on the nozzle. Soon the hard plastic nozzle was pushing into me, and eventually I felt the rounded bulb touching my cheeks--it was all the way up into my rectum. Then she squeezed the bulb and I felt the warm water push into my rectum.

Mickie ordered me to sit on the toilet and poop out the water she had just injected. I did so, and it reminded me of having diarrhea. When I was finished, she told me to wipe and then stand up. She ordered me to look at what was there. It was mostly brownish liquid, but there were a few small chunks of poop. She told me to flush, and while I did she once again filled the bulb. Then she put on another dollop of what I now realized was lube, and told me to bend over again and grab my ankles. I did as I was told, and again she emptied the water into my rectum and told me to poop it into the toilet. Again we looked and this time there was no poop. She nodded approvingly and told me to flush again. When I had done that, she told me to thoroughly wash the douche nozzle with hot soapy water, and leave it to dry.

Once I had done that, she got a bag and pulled out a cardboard container covered with clear plastic, holding three silver, spade-shaped objects of different sizes. The container said "Butt Plugs--Anal Training." I knew what butt plugs were, but had never encountered on in real life. I looked as if I was going to get an up close and personal experience. I only hoped it would be with the smallest one.

To my relief, Mickie did indeed take the smallest of the three, which was still a bit more than an inch in diameter at its widest point. She had me bend over again, and relubed my anus. Then she put a generous amount of lube on the plug and began to insert it. Initially it was not unpleasant, any more than having her finger inside me had been. But then, as the wider part started spreading my anus open, I felt sharp pain. I made little whimpers, but I knew better than to tell her to stop. She was slow and methodical, and occasionally pulled it back a little to give my resistant asshole a chance to relax momentarily. But she was relentless and eventually the widest part pushed in. As it slid through the canal and into my rectum, I gave a gasp, then felt my anus close around the more narrow stem. I knew that there was very little risk that it would slip up inside me, since the end was a disk of about an inch and a half in diameter, and this would prevent it from going any further.

"Now stand up," Mickie said. I did as I was told, feeling strange with this heavy metal object inside me.

"That looks beautiful, Laurie" she said, slapping me on my smooth buttocks and making me jump. "Take a look."

I turned my back to the mirror and looked over my shoulder. There was my smooth white ass, and nestled in the crack between the cheeks was the end of the butt plug. I saw that it was bejeweled with faux pink faceted plastic, and that it was actually in the shape of a heart rather than a simple round disk. It looked very feminine. I could feel my caged dick start to grow--how strange that this new imposition was causing me arousal.

With the butt plug firmly in place, Mickie now took out the key and unlocked my cage. As usual, my first task was to thoroughly clean and disinfect it, which I did, leaving it to dry on the counter. In the meantime my dick was now fully hard, and I was dying to start stroking it. I looked at Mickie to make sure this would be OK, and she gestured at the floor, instructing me to take my usual position. As I turned around and then knelt, I felt interesting sensations from my ass. The plug was rubbing on the inside of my rectum, and it seemed mildly pleasurable. Interesting.

Before I got down to business, Mickie gave me new rule. I would no longer be allowed to pleasure myself by jerking off like a man. I had to "rub my clit" like a good little sissy. She told me to press my fingertips against the bottom of my erection and gently move them up and down or in a circle. This was a bit more subtle than I was used to, and it took longer than normal to reach my climax and squirt my load on the floor, though the actual orgasm was very pleasurable. I noticed my anus was tightly gripping the stem of the butt plug, and some of the pleasure from my penis was also bleeding into my pelvic area. It seemed as if having something up my ass actually might heighten the intensity of an orgasm. As soon as I recovered from the climax, I bent over and licked it up the sperm, showed it to Mickie, and swallowed it. I was still not sure if what she had told me about the mood-elevating properties of semen was true, but I had noticed that in the days immediately after having swallowed my load, I tended to be particularly upbeat. Consequently, I found myself genuinely looking forward to feeling it slither down my throat into my stomach. I also was developing an appreciation for the taste and smell. I guessed that it was like anything else that was new and strange, like beer or truffles--it was an acquired taste.

Once I was finished, Mickie recaged me and took me back to bedroom, where I was required to pleasure her with the strap-on. This time, she added a new device, which consisted of a mask around the lower half of my face to which a dildo could be attached. She affixed the big black dildo to a spot directly over my mouth, and made me fuck her with that as she lay on her back with her legs spread and bent at the knee. By then, I knew the rhythms and motions that she liked, and soon she was experiencing a rising climax, which she signaled with various moans and gasps of "Oh god." As it crested, she grabbed my head and held it tight against her crotch so that the dildo was deep inside her, while wrapping her legs around my neck to further hold me in place as she thrust hard against me. She was almost screaming with pleasure as she came, and it gave me a feeling of accomplishment that I had helped her achieve such a violent orgasm.

This whole time while I had been servicing my wife, I had been wearing the butt plug, and its movements within me had been noticeably pleasurable. However, now I was feeling a strong urge to poop. I asked her if I could take it out and she agreed that I could. However, she warned me to put some more lube in my ass first or it was going to hurt inordinately when it came out. I thought about the shape, and shuddered as I thought about the rapid widening from the stem, in contrast to the more gradual increase experienced on insertion. It might be pretty tough to pull it out.

I went into the bathroom and found the lube. I put a large dollop on my finger and coated the interior of my anus. Then to be extra thorough, I stuck my finger past the end of the stem and tried to coat the bottom of the cone with lube. Then I squatted over the toilet and tried to get it to come out. However, it was experiencing a lot of resistance from my anus, which had clearly recovered from the stretching it had experienced earlier. I took hold of the heart-shaped end and pulled gently in order to put more pressure on it to vacate my rectum. Now it began to move, but this was accompanied by a rapidly increasing signal of pain as my asshole was called upon to stretch out again. I bit my lip to keep from making too much noise, but still whimpered as it pushed me wider and wider. Suddenly, we were at the widest point, and this passed through my anal canal, causing a mixture of pain and pleasure, then it shot out into my hand as my ass snapped shut again. I gasped as this happened, unsure how I felt about the sensation. It was painful, yes, but also something that I kind of wanted to try again.

I looked at the butt plug. It was coated in a glaze of lube, and it looked as if there were a few bits of poop on it as well. I carefully wiped it off with toilet paper, and then washed it with soapy water. I realized that I still needed to poop, and sat back down. As I voided my colon, I reflected on the evening's experiences. I had enjoyed the feeling of being filled, and the small pangs of pleasure as the plug moved inside me. My orgasm had been more intense than usual, indicating that having something in my ass could add to my pleasure. I had happily swallowed my sperm, and no longer had any negative feelings about that. I had given my wife a couple of huge orgasms. I had felt a weird mix of pain and pleasure removing the plug. And finally, I realized that using the douche was going to be essential before putting a butt plug--or anything else--up my ass.