All Comments on 'Mickie and Laurie Pt. 03'

by SissyBoiLaurie

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

WFT is this guy an idiot? She a controlling bitch, that just wants to turn you in to her personal slave, she doesn't love you, has she shown that by not letting you fuck her. She only lets you cum in the most Humiliating way possible, and the requirement to eat the cum. And now the but plugs, and the black mouth dildo. She just setting him up to be a sissy cuckold. Next she will be fuck only black cocks whole your denied any real orgasms like a real man, and who do you think will be eating her black creampies and licking off his dirty cock after sex with your wife. And lets not for get him getting his ass pegged by her and lover boy. If he can see any of they coming down the road, he needs to just divorce her ass or just through her ass out of the house now. She doesn't love youu, and your not getting any real sex from her, that a bar of dove couldn't give a happier Experience..

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This guy is an idiot, surely he can see what's coming! His wife is not a loving person to do this to her husband. I see cuckolding down the road for him!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

WTF not allowing her husband the please of fucking her. Sure he handed over their sex live to his wife, but fucking is just Cool and abusive and can actually cause male Prostate problems. By not letting him to cum..

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The slow erosion of him getting used to doing without and watching a Black penis to satisfy her. Not very healthy relations.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous