Mickie and Laurie Pt. 04

Story Info
Our narrator gets acquainted with a dildo, and starts HRT.
2.4k words
4.67
13.4k
17

Part 3 of the 19 part series

Updated 09/12/2023
Created 07/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next few weeks, Mickie instituted a new routine: on the nights when I wore one of the strap-ons to service her, I first put in a butt plug. The first few times we used the smallest, but as it became increasingly easy to insert it, she made me move up to the medium-sized one. This was an inch and a half in width at the widest point, and caused me serious pain the first time I inserted it. (By this point, she had stopped being directly involved in butt plug installation; however, she still monitored the amount of effort it took me to fit it up my ass, and made sure that what I was using cost me some pain going in and coming out.

With the larger one in, I noticed more sensations as I moved around, and I had a fuller feeling that I honestly found rather pleasing. Sometimes when it was in me I found myself imagining a man's dick in my ass, and felt a shiver of excitement. What was going on?

The other innovation that happened during this time was the medication that Mickie started me on. I'm not sure where she had obtained it, but she had laid her hands on feminizing hormones, and told me I needed to start taking them if I wanted to be a good sissy. At this point I was so completely under her thrall that I did not question this. The regimen consisted of weekly injections of estradiol that she administered and daily pills of spironolactone. The first was a straight-up female hormone, while the second was an "anti-androgen" that would reduce my production of testosterone. Mickie was pretty careful with the injections, putting the narrow gauge needle into the muscle of my thigh. Usually there was almost no bleeding, but occasionally she would inadvertently hit a small blood vessel and we would have some excitement.

The only effect I noticed right away was the need to pee much more frequently. I gathered this was a common issue with spiro, which is a known diuretic. However, over the next few weeks, my skin seemed to become more sensitive and softer, and I felt that I had become more aware of smells. It also seemed as if my body hair was not growing in as quickly after I shaved, and the hair on my scalp seemed fuller and softer.

One night, Mickie asked if I was ready to be uncaged, and I instantly said yes. However, as I reflected on the previous weeks, I realized it had been more than a month and a half since my last release. Yet somehow, I was less frantic to pleasure myself. I wondered if the hormones I was taking were reducing my libido.

She unlocked the cage and told me to go clean it, and to use my douche. However, she did not say anything about a butt plug, so I was not sure what she had in store for me. I did as I had been instructed, being careful to fully irrigate my rectum. My dick became partially erect during this process, as I thought about masturbating.

I thought Mickie would come in as I finished up, and order me to kneel on the bathroom floor in front of her. Instead, she waited in the bedroom, and told me to come back with the lube. I did as I was told, and found her facing away from me, wearing a short kimono. There was a sheet of plastic on the floor, and still not looking at me, she told me to kneel on it. I did so, assuming that she had decided that I should do my masturbating in the bedroom.

Then Mickie said, "I have a special surprise for you," and she turned around. To my shock, I saw that the front of her kimono was protruding at crotch level. She undid the tie and let it fall away, and I saw that she was wearing the strap-on belt, with a dildo attached. It was not the giant black one, but it was still quite large: about 7 inches in length, and an inch and a half in width. Like the other dildo, it was realistic, but this one had more of a Caucasian skin tone.

Mickie sauntered over to me so that the dildo was right in front of my face. "Suck my dick, bitch" she commanded. I was flabbergasted, but also turned on. I reached up and took hold of the shaft, which was soft and flexible but firm like a real erection, and started kissing and licking it. She told me what she wanted me to do, and told me to pretend I was kneeling in front of a dude. She then pushed the tip against my lips and told me to take it in my mouth. I felt the big head push over my lips and start filling my mouth. She told me to slide my lips up and down its shaft, and to lick the underside with my tongue as I did so. She told me to moan as I was sucking, as if I was super excited. The reality was that I WAS excited, and I noticed my dick was fully erect and leaking precum.

I felt her hands on my head and she started thrusting the dildo in and out of my mouth, pushing it ever deeper. I began to experience a gag reflex as the end pushed into the back of my mouth, but she did not let up. I did my best to overcome it, and was eventually rewarded to find that I had taken its entire length, with the head now in my throat and my nose against her belly. I was amazed that I had done this. Mickie had both hands on the back of my head, holding me against her belly and thrusting against my lips as if she were cumming. With the dildo fully in my throat, I couldn't breathe, and was starting to panic. Finally she let go of me and let me slide my mouth off of the dildo. I gasped for breath.

"What a good little slut you are, Laurie," she said. "You deep throated that cock like a pro on your first try. You're a natural."

I felt a sense of pride at hearing this praise, then embarrassment that something so superficial had had that effect on me. Then Mickie told me to get down on my hands and knees, and she stepped behind me. I realized that she intended to fuck me, and felt a wave of panic wash across me. Would I be able to survive this penetration? I felt her lube-covered finger coating my anus with a generous layer, and then heard a wet, smacking sound that I presumed was from her rubbing more lube on the dildo. Next I felt her hand spreading my butt cheeks and the sticky end of the dildo pressing against my tight little asshole. Alarms were going off in my brain, but it was a mix of fear and arousal--I WANTED to feel that dildo inside my ass, even if it did hurt.

Now I began to feel pressure as Mickie pressed the tip against my lubed anus. Slowly it pushed in, and I could feel the outer lips of my asshole spread and begin to stretch. My prior experience inserting the medium-sized butt plug helped prepare me for the increasing pain and pressure. Furthermore, I think that putting it in and taking it out had caused a bit of permanent stretchiness to my anus, so that it was not as hard to slide the head of the big dildo into me as it might have been a few months before. Nevertheless, there was sharp pain as the unrelenting pressure exerted by Mickie forced my ass more and more open. I had to bite down on my lip to stop myself from crying out, but I could not prevent myself from emitting a few whimpers. She was unmoved by this, and at one point she sharply slapped my buttock and told me to stop fighting against being penetrated. I tried to comply.

Suddenly, the head was all the way in, and the stretching ended. I gasped as I felt it push past my sphincter and into my rectum, but then I felt more pain as the widest point of the shaft inflicted a final bit of stretching on me. This was very different from wearing a butt plug because there was no narrow stem. Even with the end of the dildo fully inside me, my asshole was still fully stretched over the shaft as it slid further and further inside me. Now Mickie put her hands on my waist to brace herself, and started pulling back and thrusting in, going a little further each time.

"Do you like that feeling, sissy?" she asked. I nodded my head.

"Tell me what you want," she ordered.

I didn't have to think about it. I blurted out, "Please fuck me, Mickie." She immediately started plunging in and out of me, causing indescribable sensations at my anus and inside my rectum. I realized that the head of the dildo was probably rubbing over my prostate gland, which I had determined to be the source of the pleasant sensations from the movement of the butt plug, but this was much more vigorous. It was a sensory overload.

I suddenly remembered my dick, which had been hard and wet when I was kneeling before Mickie sucking on the dildo. I lowered my head and looked at my crotch. I could see Mickie's legs behind my own, moving forward and backwards, and now causing a smacking sound as she hit against my butt. However, to my surprise I saw that my erection was gone. My dick was soft, and leaking a long string of clear precum. I was still heavily aroused, but for some reason I was not hard. I later read that some males lose their erections when penetrated, perhaps because the object of their attention becomes their ass.

Mickie was still vigorously fucking me, and now she said, "You can go ahead rub your clit like a bitch while you take it up the ass."

I realized I badly wanted to touch my dick, even in its softened state, and supported myself with one hand while using the other to rub its underside with my fingertips. It was slimy with precum, so my fingers slid easily, and I fell into a back-and-forth motion starting with the glans and moving down and inch or so. It felt heavenly, and as the pleasure began to rise, I realized that my anus and rectum were tightening around the dildo. Mickie could detect this as well, and she asked me if I was going to have a "sissygasm." I didn't know what this was, but I nodded my head, unable to form words as the climax began rising.

The sensation of the big dildo sliding in and out became more pronounced due to the increasing rigidity of my pelvic muscles. Meanwhile, my dick (or "clit" as she called it) was also stiffening again, and the movements of my fingertips against it were sending me relentlessly towards an orgasm. Suddenly, the stimulation became unbearable and I had to stop. I would have liked to stop the movement of the dildo, but that was not under my control. Mickie was now pulling it most of the way out and then plunging it all the way in to the sound of a slap as she hit against me. I felt a frightening wave of sensation wash over me, originating simultaneously in my ass and my "clit," and causing me to give several involuntary cries of excitement and ecstasy as it built to a peak. Realizing that I was cumming, Mickie pushed the dildo in as far as it could go, with the fake scrotum now pressed tight against my perineum. I could feel myself clamping down on the shaft even harder, as cum poured out of my semi-erect dick onto the plastic sheeting. I was groaning uncontrollably, and felt as if I might pass out.

Eventually, the climax ebbed and I began to relax my tensing body. Mickie began carefully pulling out the dildo. My ass was hypersensitive after the orgasm, and the feeling of the head moving through my rectum and then passing out of the anus was almost unbearable. I gasped as it slid all the way out. My head was hanging down, and as my vision cleared I saw several big puddles of white sperm on the plastic. Had all that come out of me?

"Well, I really made you cum, didn't I Laurie?" she asked. I nodded in agreement, still too shaky to talk.

"You know what you have to do next, sissy" she added. I remembered our rule about cleaning up my cum. Feeling fully spent and sexually satiated, I did not really have any desire to eat it, but rules were rules. I backed up on my hands and knees until my face was over the semen, and I bent down. I could smell its sharp odor, and I knew it was going to be slimy in my mouth. On the other hand, I also thought it did have some sort of psychological benefit, so I was looking forward to swallowing it in a way. I stuck out my tongue and started lapping up the first puddle, slurping it into my mouth. Then I did the others, and I kept it all in my mouth rather than swallowing it. Without being asked, I opened my mouth to show Mickie the big pool of white sperm, then ostentatiously swallowed it. Finally, I went back over the areas I had already licked, in order to get any last bits. When I looked up at her, she had a look of satisfaction on her face. I had performed perfectly.

"Tonight you showed me how much you love cock," she said. "Someday, maybe I'll give you a chance to experience the real thing." This shocked me, but also turned me on. What if it had been a real guy that I sucked and got fucked by. Would I still be turned on, the way I was with my wife?

She told me to go get the cage, and I brought it back from the bathroom. She fitted it back on, and commented that we might need to buy a smaller one. I looked down, and saw her point. It seemed as if my penis had shrunk a bit. Was this due to the hormones, or just the lack of use?