Mickie and Laurie Pt. 05

Story Info
Laurie discovers she can enjoy sex in chastity.
1.7k words
4.53
15.3k
11

Part 4 of the 19 part series

Updated 09/12/2023
Created 07/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the next few weeks, I continued to encounter quite frequent needs to urinate. This was a logistical problem, since I was now required to use a stall when I peed--the urinal was a problem both because of the nature of my pee stream, and the risk of someone seeing my cage. I began to notice other effects from the medications I was on. For example, my testicles seemed to be shrinking. I looked it up online, and found that this was a very common effect of estradiol. As I noted before, my cage was now too large, indicating that my penis had shrunk. I did not have the opportunity to measure it on those rare occasions when I was allowed out, but it looked to me as if the length of my erect cock had decreased by close to an inch--calling it a "clit" was not so outlandish. I also found that my body fat was redistributing, causing my hips and butt to grow while my waist shrank. And my muscle mass seemed to be diminishing, leaving my arms and shoulders thinner. When I looked at myself after shaving, it seemed as if I was taking on more female proportions.

I also began to experience painful tenderness in my breasts, and discovered some new mounds of tissue under my nipples. Apparently buds were forming that would become mammary ducts. My nipples were especially tender and seemed more prominent, and I wondered if I would need to wear something to protect them from constant irritation by my clothing. Mickie also noticed my breasts, and praised me for my progress. She told me that after I had been on estrogen for a while, she would add progesterone and this would help them fully develop. I learned about the Tanner rating system for breast development and wondered how far I would get. I did not want to get stalled at an early point, and hoped I would reach stage 5 or 6. In the meantime, shaving the hair on my breasts became much more challenging due to their sensitivity.

Around this time, she also presented me with a new chastity cage. It was smaller than my old one, but with some work she was able to fit it. Like before, it included a steel catheter, which held my penis in place and assured that my urine stream was straight. The smaller profile of my caged "clit" and the shrinkage of my balls meant that my entire package took up less space. Therefore, Mickie began purchasing women's panties for me to wear. They were low-rise bikini panties, and I liked the way they looked on my hairless and newly rounded posterior. She told me that she would get me a training bra once my breasts were a little bit further along.

I was shocked to discover that Mickie expected me to wear the panties when I left the house on errands or to go to work. This would increase the risk of using the bathroom, even in stalls. I would need to make sure that the panties were not visible under the walls when I had my pants down. Of course, I also worried about what would happen if I got into an accident and ended up in a hospital. They would find some interesting things inside my pants.

I also had to start purchasing new clothes to accommodate my changing proportions. Mickie wanted me to start dressing as a woman, but this would be a problem at work. Instead, I tried to find pants and shirts that masked my changing proportions and the small swellings of my breasts. However, she started buying a few items for me to wear at home, including some short skirts, tight tops, and a baby doll nighty. She put me on a calorie-restricted diet because she wanted me to be more waif-like and able to wear skimpy outfits, and made me exercise more regularly--especially to work on my abs. And sometimes she put make-up on me, especially when she was planning to fuck me, and tried to train me on the basics of mascara, foundation, blush, and lipstick.

I resisted Mickie's request that I grow my hair out. As long as I was maintaining my old persona at work, I needed to avoid a full makeover with long hair. We compromised with a nice wig that I wore whenever I was home. It was the same dirty blonde color as my own hair, but came down below my shoulders. I enjoyed feeling the ends of the hairbrush against my sensitive skin as I turned my head. She also instructed me on how to use a higher, more feminine register of my voice, and ordered me to use only that range when I was at home. On those occasions when I slipped and spoke in my normal voice, she would make me bend over on the bed and spanked me with a big hairbrush or whipped me with a braided belt. It really hurt, and left my bottom red for at least a day. But it also turned me on to be physically disciplined in this way, and my clit was always leaking by the time she was finished. Sometimes, Mickie would make a snap decision to fuck me after doling out discipline--I supposed the process turned her on too. That meant that I had some extra pain once she started thrusting into me and slapping against my sore bottom.

During this time, I consistently remained in chastity. Mickie continued to have me insert a butt plug several times a week, and one night she told me it was time for the largest one. I looked at it with trepidation--it looked like it was nearly 2 inches in diameter at its widest point. After I had finished douching, she stayed and watched while I inserted it. It was very difficult and painful, and I felt substantial relief when it was all the way in and my anus could close around the stem. However, I was not looking forward to the ordeal of taking it back out.

Mickie continued to have me fuck her in various positions with one of the strap-on devices. She started a new tradition of playing music through our sound system during our sessions, often something sensuous like Sade, or modern disco such as Dua Lipa or Jesse Ware. She also would periodically order me to douche without putting in the plug, and then I knew that she was going to fuck me. Typically she would make me suck on the dildo for a while, critiquing my technique and offering encouragement when I did something well. With the advent of my developing breasts, she also had me wet my fingertips and gently swirl them around my nipples as I sucked on the dildo. This always sent shivers of arousal through me. Eventually she would put me on my hands and knees and fuck me from behind. With my clit still caged, I was not able to get hard. Nevertheless, I was still able to rub myself a little bit through the cage as she plunged the dildo in and out of me, and I often produced a steady thread of precum. But the constraints of the chastity device made it hard to properly stimulate myself, and it was very frustrating, because the dildo was causing a lot of pleasure--just not enough to get me all the way to a climax.

I knew better than to ask Mickie to let me out, so I just tried to maximize the pleasure when she was fucking me. On one occasion I experimented with tightening my pelvic muscles, as I had done involuntarily when I came the first time she fucked me. This seemed to heighten the sensations the dildo was causing, and I found myself moaning a bit with excitement.

Mickie noticed this, and asked, "You like getting fucked, bitch?" I nodded, while moaning a bit louder. The pleasure was slowly growing, and I wondered if I might somehow be able to reach an orgasm.

She continued pumping me, with the familiar slapping sound that I associated with our sessions. I kept experimenting with tightening my muscles, and found that the sensation of the head moving in my rectum was becoming almost unbearably pleasurable. I reached up with one hand and stroked the metal of the cage, which translated a bit of vibration to my trapped clit, which was leaking like crazy. Then I pressed my fingertip against a patch of skin that was accessible between the rods of the cage, and tried to rub it. This felt great, but was still not quite doing it. Finally, in frustration, I started tapping my fingers lightly against my caged clit. This caused the outer parts to rub against my skin, and also slightly moved the catheter. This worked much better, sending pleasurable signals throughout my groin, and I continued with my tapping. Dua Lipa's song "Hallucinate" was playing, and the insistent, pulsing beat synergized with all the tactile sensations I was experiencing to help elevate my arousal further. It even seemed as if Mickie was thrusting in rhythm with the music.

I was moaning louder with my growing sexual excitement, and breathing heavily. Suddenly, it happened. Right as the chorus dropped, I felt an explosion of pleasure emanating from my ass as the dildo continued to piston. I stopped tapping my clit and braced myself with both hands to let it wash over me while involuntarily thrusting back against Mickie's dildo. The music became distorted and seemed to be echoing in my head. As the feeling crested, I released a stream of semen, not in a series of bursts, but as a steady flow from the end of the urethral insert, dripping onto the plastic in a thick white stream. I was crying out from the strength of the orgasm--practically wailing--and from my lack of any control over it. Mickie was holding onto my shaking body with the dildo fully impaling me, encouraging me and telling me to let go with my sissygasm, while Dua told whoever the song was for that she hallucinates when they call her name. She and I were both losing our m-m-m-minds.

When I finally finished, she praised me for being such a good little cock hound, then pulled out and ordered me to clean up my mess. I happily did so, still tingling in the aftermath of my orgasm, but eager to swallow the cum. I had not consumed any for many weeks, and felt that I really needed whatever calming effect it could bring. I had found that the estradiol seemed to be making me jumpy and nervous.