All Comments on 'Mickie and Laurie Pt. 04'

by SissyBoiLaurie

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This a totally fucked up story. What real man would let his wife give him shots to make him a woman, excluding his cock that would Shrink away to almost nothing. Then to keep shoving larger butt plugs up your ass? Not to even mention always locking up his cock, what's left of it due to the drugs. This is not a loving marriage, it a slave and master thing!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wow, sitting here in my sissy panties and my sissy bra, that story god me really worked up!! So wish it was me

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

holy macaroni that was awesome

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wow. That was really hot

WendyTvWendyTv9 months ago

To SissyBoiLaurie keep writing your slutty fantasies 💋 it is well written and there are plenty out there who love this or have similair fantasies.

To the commenter calling this *a totally fucked up story* perhaps you are on the wrong website ?

It is all clearly labelled you know.... Feminzation, Chastity, Pegging and more are all tagged on the side , or do you just get off on Kinkshaming others while being such a *real man* anonymously ?

WendyTvWendyTv9 months ago

To SissyBoiLaurie keep writing your slutty fantasies 💋 it is well written and there are plenty out there who love this or have similair fantasies.

To the commenter calling this *a totally fucked up story* perhaps you are on the wrong website ?

It is all clearly labelled you know, Feminzation, Chastity, Pegging and more are all tagged on the side , or do you just get off on Kinkshaming others while being such a *real man* anonymously ?

SissyBoiLaurieSissyBoiLaurie9 months agoAuthor

Thanks for your support, WendyTV! More to come.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

really enjoyed it would like to try it myself

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous