All Comments on 'Mickie and Laurie Pt. 06'

by SissyBoiLaurie

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I though I would be happy at see Jamal fuck my wife in my bed. But as I watch them fuck I started getting really really mad, about all the things that my wife had been doing to me, to make me unable to fuck her myself. Like the cage, the drugs, the not letting me fuck her, so on, so on. As good old Jamal was fucking doggy style, and they thought I was still watching, I wasn't. I had grabbed a very large sharp kitchen knife. I watched for a few more seconds as he fucked her from behind, I was so Jealous and mad about what they had taken and Stole from me. As he almost pulled almost all the way out, and was just starting to push back in, I Swan the knife between her ass and his lower Stomach. At first I though I messed, as time seemed to slow down to an almost stop. Jamal had finished Shoving his cock back in to her pussy. Then time started going fast again, Jamal started screamed his head off, and didn't stop screaming as he fell to the floor holding the bleeding nub of what uses to be his huge cock. His wife still had her head buried in the pillow, not knows what was going on. All that she knew was that she could still feel Jamal big fat cock Buried deep in her pussy. Her husband was just standing there with the bloody knife in his hand laughing his ass off. All the while he was thinking, who's got the bigger clitty now??

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

These always end up being mean, with the wife using their kink to be a cheating cunt. Of course it has to be some black asshole. I'm glad this chapter was short, it's my last. I'm out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous