Mickie and Laurie Pt. 11

Story Info
Mickie and Laurie record a video.
2.8k words
4.49
5.6k
7

Part 10 of the 19 part series

Updated 09/12/2023
Created 07/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was strange to go into the bathroom and pee without having the chastity cage on. By habit I sat down and pushed my clit so it was pointing downward. Somehow it felt illicit to pee directly out of my urethra without the intervention of the catheter. When I was done, I carefully wiped myself and picked out some casual clothes to wear around the house on a weekend, settling on some yoga pants and an oversize t-shirt. Because I was wearing tight pants, I tucked again and used the gaff, although I did not go so far as to tape my scrotum and clit in place.

Throughout the day I kept waiting for Mickie to reinstall my chastity device, but she did not seem to be in a hurry. I had understood the point of taking it off when I wanted to tuck with the tight jeans, but this was becoming strange. Finally, that evening she asked me if I wanted to "rub one out" before she put me back in my cage. Thinking about the challenges of attaining pleasure while being locked up, I readily agreed to do this.

We went to the bathroom, and she stood next to me holding the cage as I knelt on the floor. My clit was soft, so I started rubbing it the way Mickie had instructed me. However, nothing seemed to be happening. Even though I was facing an indefinite period of chastity, I could not get it up. I continued rubbing frantically, but I was becoming convinced that it was not going to work out. Finally, Mickie told me to stop.

"Do you understand what's happened, Laurie?" she asked. I shook my head "no."

"You've been conditioned so that your neural pathways are rewired," she said. "Now you can only get off with a dick in your ass. In fact, you can't even become aroused."

I was dumbstruck. Could this really be true? But as I thought about it, I realized that I had not masturbated while just touching my clit in many months, and had only climaxed when Mickie was fucking me. That, together with the hormones, had fundamentally changed the way I experienced pleasure.

"That's why I haven't put your cage back on," she continued. "I'm not sure you need it any more, and in any case I like the idea of you being able to tuck so that you can wear tight clothes. If you can't get hard, there's no need to keep you in chastity."

I didn't know what to think. I was so used to chastity that I felt incomplete without my cage. And also, if what Mickie said was true, I was now irreversibly locked into a different sexual orientation, where I needed something sliding in and out of my ass to feel pleasure. As I reflected on it, maybe that was OK with me. And maybe I could get used to not being caged; at a minimum, the greater flexibility in my wardrobe would be a plus!

"If you want to get off, I'm going to have to fuck you," Mickie said. I felt a thrill of excitement, and knew that she was right, and that I badly wanted it.

"Yes, please Mickie," I replied.

"Good girl," she said, and told me to go douche and put on make-up while she got ready. When I came back out, she was wearing the strap-on with the big black dildo, and one of her playlists of upbeat dance music was playing. A towel lay across the foot of our bed. I noticed she had a tripod next to the bed with her iPhone on it. Did she intend to record this?

"Mickie, I don't want you to film us," I said.

"Well that's too bad Laurie, because it's going to happen," she replied. "Unless of course you don't want to get fucked."

I thought hard. "But why record it?" I asked.

"It's for Jamal," she replied. "No one else will see it." That reassured me enough that I nodded to indicate I would go through with it.

Mickie instructed me to lie on my back on the towel, and I did so with my torso on the bed and my feet on the floor. She stepped over to me and bent over to take hold of my ankles, then she lifted my legs up while bending my knees, and pushed my doubled legs towards the bed. My crotch and anus were now fully exposed and accessible. She told me to hold onto my legs and pull them down, and then started applying lube to my waiting asshole. As her cold finger slid inside me, I felt a shiver of excitement, accompanied by a slight twinge in my clit. I watched as Mickie applied liberal amounts of lube to the top two thirds of the dildo, sliding her hand along its length until it glistened with a slippery sheen. The excitement continued to build within me.

Now Mickie stepped closer to me, her left hand pushing down on the back of my right thigh, and her right hand steadying the big dildo. I felt the tip press up against my anus, and shuddered with arousal. She began putting pressure on it and it slowly pushed inside, spreading open my resistant sphincter. It was so different to be lying down and watching her as she penetrated me--it was hot!

Now the head pushed in deeper, and the pain of stretching became more pronounced and inescapable. I bit my lip but could not fully suppress some whimpers as the stretching continued. Mickie saw my face and told me to relax. This was easier said than done, but I tried by slowing my breathing and thinking calm thoughts. The onslaught continued, and soon the head was fully inside me. I gave a gasp of mixed relief and shock. Even though Mickie had used this dildo on me the night before, I was still far from accustomed to it.

Now that she had more than an inch into me, Mickie let go of the shaft and place both hands on my legs below the knees and pressed them down and apart towards my shoulders. I was surprised by the flexibility in my hips as my legs spread apart--I guessed that this was another effect of the hormones. Eventually, my legs were against my arms and shoulders, and in the meantime Mickie had pushed the dildo in another couple of inches. The widest point had made it past my anus, and the pain signals had subsided a bit. Nonetheless, it was not comfortable having this massive thing in my ass.

She leaned over me, bracing herself by putting her hands on the bed between my torso and thighs, and slowly she began pulling it out and inch and then plunging it in a couple of inches. I began to feel pleasure as the movement of the shaft stimulated my prostate, and I felt wetness on my tummy from a string of precum leaking out of my clit. Mickie had been right--I could only get aroused with a dick (or dildo) in my ass. The dildo was now six inches or more into me, and she began a regular thrusting rhythm. It was beginning to feel really good, and I wanted to help myself climb up to a full climax.

Between gasps of excitement I asked her, "Mickie, can I touch myself?"

"Of course you can, Laurie," she replied. "But stay focused on my face. That's the beauty of missionary."

I realized that I had been letting my attention wander as the sensations washed over me, and I locked my gaze on Mickie's face as she fucked me, and I pressed my clit against my belly while rubbing it with my fingertips. It had grown a bit but was still not erect. Her face seemed to display a complex mix of determination, arousal, affection, and perhaps a bit of condescension. I was in no state to overanalyze what her expressions meant, because I could feel an orgasm building. I was making excited little moans and yelps as the dildo went in and out and my fingers brought out pleasurable sensations. I lifted my head a little bit and found that I could see the dark brown shaft as it slid forward and backwards. This visual component really added to the overall experience. I returned my gaze to Mickie as the excitement continued to grow.

Now Mickie began talking dirty to me. "Do you like having a big cock in your ass, slut?" she asked.

"Ohhhh...yes!" I cried.

"I'm gonna turn Jamal loose on you soon," she continued. "We were talking and he wants to take your virginity. What do you think about that, hmmm?"

My mind was reeling as I pictured Jamal fucking me. My sexual excitement ratcheted up a couple of levels. I was close now.

"Come on Laurie, answer my question," Mickie ordered. "Do you want Jamal's big dick inside you?"

"Yes, Mickie!" I cried out in between my gasps as I continued climbing up the hill towards what felt like it was going to be an epic orgasm.

"Well that's good, because you're going to get it whether you want it or not," she said. "He told me he's going to fuck you till you can't walk."

As I heard these words, I felt my climax starting. I stopped rubbing my clit, squeezed my eyes shut, and held onto my legs for dear life as Mickie continued pumping the dildo in and out of me. I started shivering and making loud wails as the waves of pleasure began to crest. Mickie noticed that I was cumming and pushed in deeply as my anus and rectum tightened. My clit, which had remained soft, released its semen, again as a steady flow instead of pulses. A big pool of white sperm collected on my quivering belly. I was groaning uncontrollably, although in the high register I now used exclusively around her, they sounded like screams.

Finally my orgasm subsided. I was still breathing heavily from the experience, but I was able to open my eyes again and saw Mickie staring at me and smiling.

"Oh Mickie," I said. "That was something else."

"What do you say?" she asked.

After a moment, I understood her question and said, "Thank you for fucking me, Mickie."

She carefully pulled out the dildo. Before I let my legs drop, I reached down and scooped up as much of the cum on my belly as I could, then brought my sticky fingers to my mouth and slurped them clean. I did it a second time to get the dregs, then swallowed it all. I had produced a remarkably large amount of semen for someone with such tiny balls.

Later that night, I saw Mickie fiddling with her phone. I assumed that she was editing the video she had shot. Eventually she hit a button on her screen, and I heard the sound that accompanied her texts being sent.

She turned to me and asked, "You want to see what I just sent to Jamal?"

I was filled with trepidation. I liked my appearance when looking in the mirror, but the video might be much less flattering. I was also worried about feeling awkward and embarrassed when I saw myself having an orgasm. It was such an intimate thing, and I was very uncomfortable with the idea of other people being able to watch it. Nevertheless, I told Mickie to show me the video.

She gestured to me to sit next to her on the couch. We were both in our sleep clothes: her in a cute white negligee, and me in a black cotton tank top and matching panties. She held her phone in front of us, and I saw a still frame of our bed, with no one in the picture. She pressed "play" and I heard Mickie's music, then her voice telling me to lie on the bed. Our discussion about whether or not the video would be shot had already taken place, and I guessed she had edited it out.

Now someone walked into the field of view, and I was baffled by what I saw. Who was this girl with a small dick between her legs? She was pale and slim, with dark red lipstick, red finger- and toenails, and cute blonde hair coming down past her shoulders. She was not totally flat-chested; I could see the small swellings of her breasts, and her pink nipples were erect and prominent. She looked nervous as she sat on the foot of the bed and lay back. I could see her neatly trimmed bush of pubic hair and shaven scrotum from the angle of the camera. It was me, of course, but I did not really recognize myself. The make-up I had worn helped sell the idea that this was a girl with a dick, not a guy (me).

Mickie came into view wearing her strap-on and grabbed the girl's ankles to raise and bend her legs and push them onto the bed. Now I could see the girl's (my) perineum and pinkish asshole. Mickie proceeded to lube up the hole and the big dildo, then started penetrating her. Over the pulsing of the music, I could hear my little whimpers as the giant dildo went in, then I watched as Mickie started thrusting in and out of me as we held each other's eyes. Soon I could see myself reaching down to finger myself, and then the gasping and moaning began. I could hear Mickie tell me how Jamal was going to pop my cherry. As I watched, I noticed that as I was approaching my climax, I was involuntarily thrusting my hips onto her dildo--what a slut. Then I came, with lots of screaming, and I saw the sperm pour out of my clit. Finally, there was the exchange where Mickie made me thank her and then the video showed me scooping up my load on my fingers and slurping it off. I could see white strings of cum running from the roof of my mouth to my tongue before I swallowed it all.

"Wow Laurie, you're a real cum monster, aren't you?" asked Mickie, chuckling. As I blushed and looked down, she added, "I'll bet you wish that was Jamal's sperm you were eating, don't you? You were quite the little piglet when he was here last week!"

After glancing over, Mickie seemed to realize that she had embarrassed me. She put her arm around my shoulders and hugged me against her body, then smacked a kiss on my cheek to show her affection. I was partially mollified, but still smarting from her ridicule.

Now that the video was over, I felt drained. I had virtually relived the actual experience that had taken place not long before, but that was overlayed with the awkwardness and vulnerability of watching myself get vigorously fucked, have a massive orgasm, and act in a wanton and depraved way that I did not normally associate with myself. I wondered what Jamal would make of it. Hopefully he would not find it repulsive. I begged Mickie not to ever show this to anyone else, and she assured me that it would remain private.

After a few minutes, Mickie's phone sounded with a text notification. As she read it, she gave a short barking laugh and handed me the phone. It was a text from Jamal saying, "wheres her cage?"

She took it back and thumbed her answer as I watched: "LOL, she doesn't need it anymore. She's a good sissy who stays soft."

Then another text arrived, and she passed it to me without comment. Jamal had written, "I want some of that ASAP." I felt a tightness in my chest--it was going to happen, and probably soon. Mickie continued texting for a while, presumably setting up a date for our next get together. I would find out the details later--my opinions were not needed as arrangements were being made. Before we got up, Mickie took a selfie of the two of us cuddled against each other on the couch and sent it to Jamal with a heart emoji.

Although Mickie had assured me that the video would remain private, when we went to bed I had a hard time falling asleep as I worried about the possibility of my escapades showing up on some website. I also wondered how recognizable I was in it. As I watched it, it had seemed like someone else in the video--except for the fact that I clearly remembered all of those things happening to me. Maybe I could escape notoriety even if someone was indiscreet and it got into public circulation. Of course, if I ever were to come out and start presenting as female, the connection might be made after all.