All Comments on 'Middle-Aged Fuck Doll: Origin Story'

by OnlyHappyEndings

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
StrappySandalsStrappySandals10 months ago

Nice, sexual, emotional, and sentimental... Older folks need love too!!! Go get it girl !!

OnlyHappyEndingsOnlyHappyEndings9 months agoAuthor

Thank you, @StrappySandals. Glad you liked it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Excellent love story fantasy. I wish I had made this partially come true. I was to young, inexperienced, scared beyond belief, and out of my wits. Rarely do I give any story 5 stars; this one I did.

OnlyHappyEndingsOnlyHappyEndings9 months agoAuthor

Oh, Anonymous, comments like that make my day. You would probably also like my "Bettina's Oral Arguments" series.

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Cleveland4 months ago

An engaging story--the first I have read by the author. ("Origin Story" seemed a reasonably good place to begin.) I like the narrator's lack of self-condemnation throughout the story, as I agree that some unconventional sex can be good for one's body, mind, soul, and even marriage. I have to say I'm not crazy about the disparaging language used in this series' titles. But I'll try a few more stories and see how they go. I did enjoy this one. Thanks for writing them and making them available here.

Best regards, Peter

OnlyHappyEndingsOnlyHappyEndings4 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much, @Peter_Cleveland. I'm honored to have you read my story and flattered by your comment. The titles in this series are disparaging but you may find the contents to be fun and kinky and even romantic at times.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOnlyHappyEndings@OnlyHappyEndings
Note that this is the only site I use the name OnlyHappyEndings and the only site I publish pornographic stories. If you see my work or user name on another site, it isn't me. I don't own the name. Looks like I am entering contests this year, just for fun and to attract reade...