Middle-Aged Fuck Doll: Origin Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found this revelation a little disturbing. But under the circumstances I could hardly criticize him for it. I was lucky that he didn't toss me in the gutter where I belonged.

He concluded his confession with an indecent proposal. "Now that we know you can be had, can we go ahead and take our courtship to the next level?"

I liked this idea very much because now that the egg was broken, I wanted to make omelets... lots of omelets. I called for a suite at the Continental and we spent the rest of the weekend in the bed, in the bathtub, on the balcony. I found James to be a skillful, passionate lover. It took him longer to recharge between bouts. But we spent that time talking and playing and having fun. I decided I liked great sex. But I liked it better to make love with a friend. Now I knew that with James I could have both.

Still, I couldn't get out of my mind the illicit thrill of being a young guy's fuck doll. I knew Travis was over and done. But there were a lot of young men out there and I thought I might like to do it again. That was when I had an idea that grew into the basis of an unconventional marriage. What if he kept his little sugar baby and paid her the occasional visit? And what if I could occasionally spread my legs for some deserving stud? What if we could do this, but keep each other first in our hearts? I think you know how that story turned out.

Commencement took place the following weekend. I saw Travis there in the line of graduates. He gave me a broad grin, as if I might remember our tryst as fondly as he did. To be honest, I kind of did. But I wouldn't give him that satisfaction. So I acknowledged him with a cool nod and struck up a conversation with the person on my left. And down between my crossed legs, above the welts of my seamed silk stockings, a familiar warmth began to spread.

12