Middle-Aged Hooker, End of Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The agency provided a luxury medical suite while I recovered. This was nice since my husband James could stay there with me. I spent the next month playing cards, sunning on the balcony and working remotely. Nothing wrong with my brain, after all. I was relieved to learn that I would be making a full recovery once my injuries healed. James felt awful about what happened to me and was very solicitous of my health. I had to keep reminding him that I volunteered, that what happened to me was no one's fault but my own.

"What if we closed our marriage, Rita?" He asked, half rhetorically, while he slid an egg-white omelet from a pan to my plate. "What if we stopped being so crazy and started acting like a respectable old married couple?"

I sipped my orange juice and wished it had vodka in it. "You would give up your girlfriends?"

"I'll be eligible for retirement soon. I guess I'm a little old for cavorting with college girls."

It was kind of ridiculous when you thought about it. I still enjoyed college boys myself. But how much longer could they be expected to enjoy me? Regardless, James was my husband. If he wanted to stop playing around then we would stop playing around. "OK, we can talk about it. But, uh, there is one more thing I have to do."

"Oh, there always is." He shook his head and helped himself to a forkful of my omelet.

*****

The first time Lieutenant Dick and I had sex he was deceiving me. The second time, I was coercing him. The third time... well, I hope to forget about that someday. This time there was no agenda. I wanted to reward him for defending my life, if not my honor. And he wanted to fuck me as if it were the last time he'd have the chance, which it actually was, probably.

We set aside a weekend for our tryst, which I never do. But it was a special occasion and I didn't want a trick to go unplayed. Richard was in great form and was wearing me out, though he was very gentle, concerned that I might still be sore these months later. I was in awe of his stamina and I wondered if he was under the influence of those blue pills. I'm not complaining if that is the case.

He was particularly interested in my ass which was not on the menu when I knew him before. He had just finished making tender love to my anus, again, and we were lying like spoons in front of a huge gilt mirror. His arm lay across my chest and his delicious cock was growing soft inside me. I was reluctant to let it go.

"I hated you, you know," he said for some reason.

"I'm sure you did," I replied and leaned my head back so his razor-stubbled chin grazed my neck.

"But I came to realize that I hated myself. I only resented you for making me see the truth."

"My little boy's growing up."

"I didn't know what to do after I resigned my commission and ended things, of course, with my fiance."

I didn't need to say anything, so I didn't.

"That's when I reached out to Ellie. I thought I could somehow be of service to humanity instead of just being a self-centered prick."

Oof, that hit close to home. I reached down between my legs and grasped his thick balls, trying to keep his shriveling dick in my ass as long as possible.

"And I have been of service. I'm on the right path. And I have you to thank for that, Rita. I used to hate you. But now... I think I love you."

"No, no, no, no, Richard. Don't go there."

He nuzzled my hair and kissed me behind the ear.

"But since you are so favorably inclined to me, there is something I'd like you to do. Something I wouldn't feel comfortable asking my husband. Something that was done to me out of spite, I'd like you to do for pleasure."

"I know what you're going to say." He rolled over on his back, his flaccid penis sliding out of my butt.

I got out of bed and walked naked into the huge luxurious bathroom of the Avalon Hotel's best room. I dimmed the lights and climbed into the bathtub. I began gently playing with myself, one hand exploring my swollen cunt lips. The other running over my breasts in soft circles. I heard Richard's light footsteps enter the room and my fingers zeroed in on my clitoris. We were both breathing heavily. He just stood over me, looking like a statue in silhouette in the light from the doorway.

My fingers worked faster and faster and I plucked and tugged roughly at my own nipples. When I felt ready I croaked the command, "Do it."

A few pounding heartbeats passed before I felt the warm liquid splash on my legs. Goosebumps radiated up all over my body from where his dirty urine touched me. The stream crept up my legs, my thighs. It ran over where my fingers worked furiously in my cunt. It crept up my belly and splashed warmth and shame all over my tits. It crept up my chest and throat and I hoped he had enough to go the distance. The smell of it filled my nostrils. I wondered if he would still love me after this. I wondered if he would even look me in the eye. When I felt his stream hit my chin... I opened my mouth and closed my eyes.

And that is the end!

12