All Comments on 'Middle-Aged Madness Pt. 02'

by jamax

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good sequel!

A lot of questioning and rationalization, which we all know was going to end in more family sex, but I for one appreciate that sex is more in the mind than the body and enjoy reading of those doubts and horny hopes. And good on you for having Mom and Dad each thinking of the other even as they have great oral sex with their children in separate cars!

Very much looking forward to more chapters of this absorbing piece of erotica!

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

Wish I had a daughter and a son-in-law to swap with. Back in the day we swapped but with another couple. Loved it as each person spoke about what they wanted to do. We really tried to make a great sexual experience for our partner.

MotherLover269MotherLover269over 5 years ago
family fun is no better fun then that

wish i had a daughter and son in law to who would love to do this regularly

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
part 3,,,,,,

soon,,,,

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 5 years ago
I enjoyed Chapter 2 more than Chapter 1

Chapter 1 was pretty good. But, I thought the “Truth Serum/Inhibition-Reducing Drug” was a bit of a cop out. It’s more fun and exciting having both couples deal with their feelings directly.

Will Susan and Arlene lick each other’s pussies. That will excite Mike. Arlene likes seeing Steve suck cock. Will Mike be open to that?

Eventually, Susan will want to do something sexy for her father that her mother has never done: take her daddy in her ass!

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
i liked this chapter

and looking forward to the third. i gave it 5 stars - its very sexy, but i still occasionally have a tough time following who's speaking!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous