Middle Eastern Kink Ch. 03

Story Info
Muslim boy who becomes Mommy and Wife's pet. Part 3.
1.6k words
3.4
2.8k
3
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/31/2023
Created 04/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7: The Art of Tease and Denial

Amina continued to guide Sulaiman through new experiences, and he embraced each one with trust and devotion. One evening, Amina, with Laila's support, decided it was time to explore the tantalizing art of tease, denial, and psychological play.

Laila had created a stunning outfit for Amina to wear, crafted entirely from shiny black latex. The garment featured a high neckline, a full-length zipper down the front, and long, fitted sleeves that accentuated Amina's powerful arms. A slit on each side of the skirt revealed her shapely legs, which were encased in thigh-high latex stockings and elevated by towering stiletto heels.

Laila herself wore a latex outfit that showcased her dominant presence. It consisted of a high-collared catsuit with flared sleeves, the latex hugging her body tightly. Her hands were concealed by latex gloves that reached up to her elbows, and she wore thigh-high boots with intimidatingly high heels.

For Sulaiman, Laila had fashioned a unique latex catsuit that left him entirely exposed yet still bound by the material's tight embrace. The suit had built-in restraints, with wrist cuffs connected to thigh cuffs by adjustable straps. The outfit was completed with a pair of knee-high latex boots, their soles designed to keep him on his tiptoes.

As Sulaiman entered the room, Amina sat gracefully on an elegant chaise longue, a wicked grin playing on her lips. "Tonight, my dear, we shall dance on the razor's edge between ecstasy and torment. You will be pushed to your limits, learning the bitter taste of patience and the discipline of self-control. We will dive into the darkest corners of your insecurities, unearthing and confronting them with merciless determination," Amina said with a threatening, ominous tone, her eyes gleaming with mischief. The authority and dominance in her voice left no room for doubt � she was in control, and Sulaiman was at her mercy.

Amina and Laila proceeded to use psychological methods to heighten Sulaiman's experience. They spoke to him as if he were a vulnerable little girl, gently teasing him about his delicate nature and feminine appearance.

Amina began, "Just look at you, all dressed up in your pretty little outfit. I bet you love feeling like a fragile, delicate girl, don't you, Sulaiman?"

Laila chimed in, "Oh, absolutely. Just look at how his eyes light up at the thought. It's adorable, really."

As they toyed with his gender identity, Sulaiman found himself both excited and unsettled by the experience, his emotions swirling with uncertainty.

Amina teased Sulaiman�s cock in her grip sliding her slick, lubed hand up and down his erect member, bringing him to the very edge of pleasure before pulling back. She gripped his flesh tightly with her latex-covered fingers, the pressure causing his muscles to tense. The sensation of the latex digging into his skin was at once thrilling and intimidating, a mix of pleasure and pain that left him craving more.

"You like that, don't you?" Amina whispered in his ear, her voice dripping with authority. "You enjoy the feeling of my latex gloves on your skin, my fingers digging into you, reminding you of who's in control."

Sulaiman nodded, his breath hitching as Amina's grip tightened. The anticipation built within him, a delicious tension that left him desperate for release.

Finally, Amina allowed Sulaiman to cum. As he shuddered with overwhelming satisfaction, she held him close, whispering words of praise and affection. "You've done so well, my love. Remember, true power lies not in taking, but in giving � and tonight, you've given me everything."

Chapter 8: Breaking Him

The next evening, Amina and Laila exchanged knowing glances, their intentions clear and their plans already set in motion. Sulaiman, dressed in a skintight latex bodysuit that covered him from neck to toe, was trembling with anticipation. The bodysuit was sleek and shiny, with attached latex gloves that tightly encased his fingers. A latex hood enveloped his head, leaving only his eyes and mouth exposed. His wrists were bound behind his back, and a latex ball gag filled his mouth, ensuring that he was unable to speak.

As they led him into the dimly lit room, Amina and Laila had prepared a unique arrangement. Amina wore a long-sleeved latex blouse and a floor-length latex skirt, her hands covered in form-fitting latex gloves that reached up to her elbows. Laila wore a latex jumpsuit with flared pants and a plunging neckline, which revealed a tight latex corset underneath. Her hands were adorned with fingerless latex gloves that reached just past her wrists.

A multitude of candles flickered throughout the space, casting eerie shadows on the walls. In the center of the room stood a padded bench, its purpose clear � this would be the stage upon which Sulaiman's limits would be tested.

With careful hands, Amina and Laila positioned him on the bench, securing his ankles and thighs to its legs. His bound wrists were fastened to a hook on the floor, forcing him to arch his back and present himself vulnerably. His heart raced, the mix of fear and excitement nearly overwhelming.

Amina and Laila then proceeded to expose and explore Sulaiman's deepest fears and desires, stripping away the layers of his defenses with each whispered revelation. They spoke of his secret fantasies, the ones he had kept hidden even from himself, and coaxed him to embrace them.

As Sulaiman lay restrained, Amina and Laila began to probe deeper into his insecurities, their words dripping with humiliation and intensity.

Amina's voice was cold and calculating, "You've spent your whole life trying to meet the expectations of others, trying to be the strong, dominant man everyone thought you should be. But deep down, you're just a weak, submissive little girl, aren't you, Sulaiman? You're desperate to be controlled and put in your place."

Laila added, her voice mocking and cruel, "You've been pretending all these years, but now the truth is out. You're nothing but a pathetic excuse for a man. You're not even capable of making decisions for yourself. You need someone to tell you what to do, what to wear, how to act. And that's exactly what we're going to do. We're going to strip you of any remaining illusion of power and control, and expose the feeble, submissive creature you truly are."

Amina continued, "We will parade you around in public, showing everyone just how weak and helpless you really are. We'll dress you up like the little girl you are, and make you beg for our attention and approval. Your shame will be on display for all to see, and there will be no escape from the truth."

Laila leaned in closer, her voice a menacing whisper, "And once we've shown everyone who you truly are, you'll be left with no choice but to accept it. To embrace your new identity as our submissive little plaything. You'll have no choice but to submit to us completely, to accept our dominance over every aspect of your life."

As Amina and Laila's words intensified, Sulaiman felt as if his world was crumbling around him. The humiliation and degradation were overwhelming, but at the same time, he felt a strange sense of relief. The facade he had been maintaining for so long was finally falling away, and he was being given the opportunity to embrace his true self.

As the dam of his pent-up, repressed emotions burst open, Sulaiman's tears began to flow. Amina and Laila unstrapped him from the bench, cradling his shaking body between them. As they embraced him, the sensation of their latex-covered bodies pressing against his bare skin was electrifying. The cool, smooth, and slick surface of the latex contrasted with the warmth of their bodies beneath it, creating a uniquely thrilling sensation that intensified his emotional release.

Their gloved hands held him gently but firmly, the latex fingers digging into his flesh, leaving their mark on him both physically and emotionally. As they stroked his hair and caressed his tear-streaked face, the slight friction of the latex against his skin sent shivers down his spine.

He sobbed in their laps, the intensity of his emotions overwhelming him. The delicate balance of pleasure, pain, and deep surrender enveloped him in a whirlwind of emotions that he had never experienced before. As his tears soaked their latex-covered thighs, Sulaiman felt a profound sense of connection and belonging that he had never known was possible.

Amina and Laila murmured soothing words, their voices soft and gentle as they comforted him. They reassured him that he was safe, loved, and accepted for who he truly was. They praised his courage and vulnerability, acknowledging the strength it took for him to face his deepest fears and desires.

As Sulaiman's sobs began to subside, Amina and Laila continued to hold him, their latex-clad bodies providing a cocoon of warmth and security. They knew that this night had been a transformative experience for him, one that would change the course of his life forever. They were proud of the progress he had made, and they were eager to help him continue on his journey of self-discovery and submission.

With every breath he took, Sulaiman felt his bond with Amina and Laila growing stronger. The events of the night had opened his eyes to a new world of possibilities, and he couldn't wait to explore them further. He knew that with Amina and Laila by his side, guiding him and nurturing his growth, there was no limit to the depths of his submission, and the heights of pleasure and fulfillment he could achieve.

As the night wore on, and the first light of dawn began to filter through the curtains, Sulaiman felt an immense sense of gratitude and contentment. As he lay nestled between Amina and Laila, enveloped by their love and the intoxicating sensation of latex, he knew that he had found his true home, his true purpose, and his true self.