All Comments on 'Midlife Opportunities?'

by 10Bender

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
10Bender10Benderover 3 years agoAuthor

Wow. Sorry guys. I thought I had edited and proofread that several times. And I still missed some stuff. Parts 2 and 3 are written and going through a much more rigorous edit. Posting pt 2 soon.

TommyCrazyGuNTommyCrazyGuNover 3 years ago

Great to hear part 2 is coming soon loved the story can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This story has an awesome start and you damn well better keep writing it or I will hunt you down and spit in your eye!

I love the honesty in the way you have Neal speaking to everyone. He throws it out there regardless of the consequences which is something you don’t see much of in stories. This has so much potential and also has kept me laughing throughout which is what I really appreciate. Aside from all the other garbage going on in life, some things come along and destroy your world and you giving me entertainment and especially the laughs is worth more than you will ever know. Seriously Thank you for that.

flynndflynndover 3 years ago

Man, the MC is an asshole and a shitty boss. People like him are why people want to kill their bosses.

Wanting to be treated with reapect doesn't make someone a snowflake. Getting butt hurt that someone else thinks they deserve the bare minimum level of respect makes you a snowflake.

10Bender10Benderover 3 years agoAuthor

Flynn. Thank you for your comment. Please remember that this is fiction, and mind control fiction at that. Meaning that this genre is an opportunity to say things on paper, as it were, you wouldn't otherwise say in real life.

I have admitted at least twice that our intrepid hero is an asshole. But keep in mind that a good writer, not that I am one yet, writes what he knows. And I know construction. When I was an apprentice 30 plus years ago what I wrote would have been considered tame. It was the journeymans job to be as brutal as possible to the apprentices, to make them quit. Those that survived would go on to be tough and smart. Those that didn't, well burgers need flipping everywhere.

It's your prerogative to not like my story. I don't take offense.

Molon labe

10

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it

Funtimes1752Funtimes17528 months ago

Really good, enjoying the rough narrative style

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user10Bender@10Bender
Sorry for the ongoing wait. MO 6 is in the final editing stages. I hope to have it uploaded by the end of the week. And a special Damn you goes out to JD for the encouragement and nice comments. My plans to end the story in this chapter went out the window. Asshole. In all ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES