Midnight At The Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He groaned as he felt his ling-hard cock filling her, filling up her pulsating wet cavern. His rhythm started to build to a fever pitch that he knew her orgasm was imminent.

"Now, my sweet pet, now," he commanded her.

Once he felt her body tremble with sweet pleasure and delight from her orgasm, he exploded from the intensity of his pace. She let out the loudest cry of satisfaction in her life. Before her reverberating moans died away, his sounds of enthrallment joined hers.

His lips searched for her lips with a need for a deeply enthusiastic kiss that rocked them both to their cores. As he continued to kiss her lips, his hands kneaded her breasts while his cock rested, momentarily soaked in the mixture of their love juices, delight and pleasure.

Her breathing was ragged when the kiss ended. Her body violently shook with total gratification that rippled through her body and mind. She had very little strength left in her arms, to embrace him. She could not believe her weaken state in the arms of this man, this Master. A feeling of total bliss washed over her in her surrendering to him.

Master Aristede pulled out of her wet pleasure canal before he rolled onto his back. He smiled with great satisfaction as her juices glistened on his still hard cock, which lay pointing at his belly button.

Jezebelle moved into a position between his legs in order for her tongue to go to work licking him clean of her own nectar. Her lips moved to the engorged head of his erection where she placed a tender kiss. Slowly her lips parted to slide his erection between her teeth before the liquid on the enlarged mushroom head hit the roof of her mouth.

He moaned softly, resisting the urge to enter her mouth since he did not want to gag her. She was learning how to suckle his cock without gagging.

Jezebelle pulled off before she went down over his cock again with a strong suction drawing his sweet cream to the tip. His hips lifted off the blanket pushing it a little deeper into her mouth, with a moan of pleasure coming from his belly; "Mmm . . ." she continued to go up and down on his shaft in an erotic rhythm.

"Like my cock?" he asked, as he sat up to roll her nipple lazily between his thumb and forefinger as she gasped for a deep breath. He reached for her sizable breasts to relish her.

"Ooohhh! Yes . . . Sir . . . It's very tasty this evening," she cooed as his other hand held the back of her head showing her the way back to suckle him.

Master Aristede had enough of Jezebelle sucking on his now saliva-covered cock, "Lay on your back, my pet," he ordered in a soft mastery tone.

"You did such a wonderful job. . ." he said smiling down at her. He removed his pants and briefs before he straddled her upper body. He kept most of the weight on his own legs as he placed his cock between her breasts.

"Ooohhh yes . . ." she moaned as he placed her hands in a position to hold her breasts unyielding against each other to encase his hard-edged cock.

His engorged erection slowly began to move between her generously proportioned breasts. His pre-cum started to escape the tip to coat the way for his cock to slide much easier in her deep soft valley.

A moan much closer to a groan came from deep in his belly. He placed his hands lightly on her bobbing breast. "I'm going to cum. . ." he whispered with his eyes closed.

Jezebelle moaned at the pressure building from his movement when she felt his pre-cum run down her neck. Her lips touched his fingers to play with them as she openly sucked on them.

"You're just sizzling . . ." he said as his rhythm increased.

"Yes my Master," she mumbled past his fingers.

Then she felt the first hot squirt hit her chin when he pulled back shooting all over her breast, her stomach, even her bush. "AH AH AH AH," she moaned as the warmth covered her. The gratifying sensation that washed over her mind was exhausting as she released a very deep sigh of pure pleasure as major orgasm racked her body.

Master Aristede lay down next to Jezebelle taking her into his strong arms to just cuddle for a while. Her hands softly wandered over his chest as she laid her head on his shoulder. His hand touched her back and posterior exploring her, finding the crack in her bottom.

"So nice . . ." he commented as he slowly started to finger play with her back entranceway as he pulled her tighter to his body. He laughed softly. "I want to take pleasure in your summit," he said with heat burning behind his eyes. One arm held her in his embrace as he reached for his wallet to get a condom out of it.

"Guess what?" he whispered. "I guess I do have a condom after all," as his fingers plunge deeper into sumptuous bottom.

When he pushed two fingers into her opening she jerked closer to him at the invasion of the multiple fingers playfully exploring her.

Jezebelle moaned in frustration at what he whispered as he handed her the condom. I knew you had one, since I saw you put it there before we left the house for the movie, she thought to herself. She was enjoying the evening sexual playing and would not enrage him about his early teasing which would turn this experience from total pleasure to punishment.

She felt his half erect cock stiffing again between their bodies as she took the packet to open. Playfully, she placed the condom over his growing erection with a feathery touch. Master Aristede then got on his knees behind her.

"Shall I lube it up for you? Hmm?" he absently asks as his fingers probed increases to three for a few minutes. He smiled as he poured a large amount of lubrication into her stretching back orifice.

"So very tight," he murmured loving the tightness as his fingers burrowed in deeper.

She knew he was watching her bottom wiggle as he held it in place with one hand. After he had stretched her opening with four fingers for a few minutes he pulled her hips higher in the air again. He slowly pushed his cock inside of her, thrusting it deep inside of her tight dark cavern.

She felt the hard invasion of her rear entrance, and tried not to scream as he filled her up. They both remained perfectly still looking at the lake, as he waited a few moments before starting to play with his anal love toy. He waited long enough to allow her to accommodate his size until her hips started to wiggle in need. She then felt a whack go across her bottom, bringing her head up with a loud moan that escaped from her lips.

He chuckled and continued to build up his rhythm until he was ready to fully explode, to achieve his penultimate release of the evening. When they both had cum, his body rested against hers. She could only support the two them for a few moments before collapsing onto the blanket in a tight embrace. He felt her swallow breathing as his fingertips rubbed her arm.

Master Aristede laid there until he felt his strength return, then he slowly lifted his body up to get on his knees over her. As he pulled out of her with a pop, she moaned as he shifted his position. She was rolled over onto her back under his watchful gaze, and she reached up to touch his face that beamed down with pride at her.

They lay naked under the moonlight looking into each other's eyes saying nothing. Their cuddling was truly tender and passionate when his watch alarm began beeping, penetrating the sweet stillness of the moment. Master Aristede knew it was now three in the morning and they needed to be heading home shortly.

He aroused his sleepy pet, "Let's take a dip to clean up before we go home."

"Yes Sir," she replied as he helped her to her feet as they headed into the lake. Once in the water, they playfully touched each other's bodies as they both enjoyed their joyfulness of cleaning off the sexual evidence of the evening.

Jezebelle had been a good study all week which resulted in Master Aristede rewarding her with a clandestinely pleasant evening out. Oh what an evening they had. Tonight was a night for playful lovers and a mischievous evening for a Dominant lover and his playmate.

The end

****************

Copyright © 2006

Thanks for taking the time to read my story. Your comments are very helpful to me. Please vote, send Feedback and/or leave a Public Comment on it. All feedback with a valid email address will be responded to.

Much special thanks to all my editors for the help given.

12