All Comments on 'Midnight City Ch. 01'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
666iceman666icemanover 7 years ago
Porn & Politics

The Prof + A porn star = CIA

Dep Director + A Special Agent = FBI

AG + Politics = Confusion (still waters run deeeep)

IC + IC2 + Mary + ME = TCPD

With the CIA + FBI = Cover ups + AG & Politics = S Bloodline + Ferrell + The 4 = IC1 & 2 to try and keep what the CIA and FBI's real objective passive and out of the limelight.

AG found out what his daughter was doing in her spare time due to people watching both the ICs wife and our lovely porn star, The daughter was a thorn in his side, his wife knew and tried to defend her but got verbally threatened by the AG, Ferrell known by the family due to SB ties with others and had people to end her life and place her on the state line. The AG felt that his state police would work the case and find no perp. But they did not see beyond to horizon and the IC1 and 2 stood up and got the FBI to take the case, The ME and other staff from Dons force area as independent officers could not be swayed to bend from the truth. Good call by FBI but why? The son has an issue due to his fathers SB beliefs as he likes a dark skinned lady or boy, (not sure on what side he plays as IC2 would say) Also the AG was in the know where his daughter was placed as he was as noted very quick to arrive after the so call find. Was the body placed exactly like that by Ferrell to confuse the scene as he would know it would, or was it a "coincidence" that she was dropped there without the perps having GPS to know the exact State Line, as I cant see Ferrell taking the body away, just running the scene yes, killing yes, but the chance of carrying someones body around NO unless the police knew not to interfere and he would be safe to do so.

The above will be proved to totally wrong by the ICs and again the good mind of WW has written yet another good mind blowing story. Please keep up the good work WW another 5+

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 7 years agoAuthor
666iceman

That's too much math for me to figure out. :o)

We'll see how the story goes. Chapter 2 submitted...

Sxualchocol8Sxualchocol8over 7 years ago
Hey IceMan,

I see you've eaten your Cheerios this morning and got the blood pumping! I agree with the majority of your deductions (and am completely surprised at myself for being able to understand what you've said...coffee, it's a good thing).

Like you, I think SB and their faithful lap dog, Ferrell have something to do with this. But, let me play 'devil's advocate'...what if the SB aren't behind it directly, but only on the fringes? What I mean is, it could have been Ethan, no? Tiffany was probably the 'favored' child, and Ethan stuggled to get daddy's praise (got on football team but didn't play, etc.) So, when daddy found out about "Betty" (maybe through being blackmailed), he freaked the hell out, and 'might' have implied that this was going to ruin him. Ethan saw an opportunity to do away with 'Betty', save the day, and get praise from daddy. IC1 is kind of right; if it was a jealousy killing, the stab marks would be everywhere. However, I think that since this is a "how could you break dady's heart and embarrass him/I've hated you all of my life" kind of premeditated murder, she was stabbed in the heart, as a symbolic gesture.

Ethan 'could' have killed Tiffany in town, happily told daddy, daddy went bat-crap-crazy, and had Ferrell move the body (with promises of some future favors). Mom is clueless; she has lost her girl-child, is terrified of her hubby and has a murderer for a son...she needs some serious help! (Orrrrr....the mom could have done it...hmmmm...think on this, I must...)

Ooh! Speculating is fun! WW, you are an evil child that writes unbelievably well. You're evil because you're making my brain hurt BEFORE I've finished my first cup of coffee (which was accompanied by a donut, thank you very much).

Anxiously awaiting the next chapter!

SC8

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I have read all your stories

An awesome body of work the stories just keep on coming. You must do this full time with no pay

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Torture !

Cruel and Unusual Punishment! Your note of 28th January said Part 2 was posted but how mean of Literotica to not yet have released it. Mean, mean, mean!

In this part of the world 1st February is already 15 & 1/2 hours old. Hanging in suspense by one's thumbs for days is down-rite unconscionable!

Grant this old man some relief PLEASE!

One Day at a Time,

The Ol' Man

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 7 years agoAuthor
publishing problems

part 2 should come out tomorrow 2/2/17. Yes, I am also dismayed about the problems getting my stories published. I have had problems getting my stories published when I submit them over the weekend; it's like they get "lost" in the ethers and I have to re-submit them. I'll see what I can do on my end, but I'm at the mercy of the publishers once it's submitted...

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Barfly not as clean as he should be and suspect he's involved in daughter's death. Possibly Ferrell working with Bloodlines trying to persuade Barfly.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum10 months ago

Two observations: First the mathematical improbablely on someone at night putting a body on the exact state line at night. Does these two states paint boundary across dirt farming fields? I don’t know how many DepD the FBI has,but individually they mostly should have jurisdiction over several states. Why is Jack’s boss seemly always in Don’s state?

chytownchytown9 months ago

*****Oh this is a good one. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES