Midnight Move Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually things progressed and I thrust deep, filling Mom with my seed as she softly encouraged me. She held the side of my face as my cock twitched deep inside her, pumping her full of my cum. I lowered her leg and Mom pulled it up to her chest while she reached back to lift her asscheeks.

"Take Mommy's ass baby boy."

I pulled out of her pussy and marveled at just how easily my slick cock popped into her tight little hole. She stretched so easily I guessed she had been training herself even before buying her newest butt plug. I pulled back slightly before I pushed deeper, sinking even more of myself into her heat. Back and forth I went until I could feel my heavy sack against her fleshy asscheeks.

Like before, neither of us could fuck hard, but with each of us already cumming, there was no need for us to rush for that finish line. While normally Mom would be quite vocal, this time she was more subdued. She stared into my eyes, moaned and groaned, all the while I gently buggered her. My hands weren't idle, rubbing her smooth skin on her sides, her heavy breasts, even her neck. As I wrapped my powerful fingers around her throat, Mom came alive with a fire and thrust herself back on my invading dick.

Pulling her close to me by her throat, I kissed her as she thrust me deep. I let go of her neck and held the side of her face as our tongues danced as I stayed buried deep with her ass. Letting her go was hard, but the heat and tightness around my painfully erect cock was getting to me. I need to fuck my mother.

I picked up my pace as I ass fucked her, her breathing and grunts as she took me spurring me on. I could feel my orgasm beginning its approach and was determined to pull one more from Mom before that happened. Reaching down I pulled her leg up once again and had her hold it there while my fingers found her clit. Rubbing just the way I knew she liked best, I held back my orgasm by pure force of will.

Mom enjoyed the sensations and came again, setting me off as well, I grunted on her lips as my seed was shot deep into her ass. I stayed buried deep for a minute then pulled out and felt the cum start to run from her gaped asshole. Knowing what was expected from our fans, Mom got to her knees with her bottom facing the camera and pushed, forcing thick rivers of semen from both of her well filled holes. Then she got up and knelt in front of me, taking my still hard cock deep into her mouth.

She stared up at me as she softly suckled at my groin, before taking me deep into her throat. Pulling herself off me, Mom kissed the tip and smiled.

*****

I had a hard time editing this clip, it was by far our longest one yet, but seemed to be the most difficult. Unlike our previous clips, this one seemed a lot more intimate, almost personal, to me. While the angles of our coupling and camera placement were optimal to be as graphic as possible, our movements were those of lovers comfortable with each other rather than performers putting on a show. I hadn't paused the camcorder at all, not even when we changed positions; nothing was rushed, even the breaks while we moved the camera seemed to be calm and unhurried. The video was one long, continuous shot. In the end I made some hard choices and managed to cut it back to just under half an hour.

When I finished working on it, I sent both off and turned off the laptop. I had also sent Veil some information he had requested for our new 'job', hopefully we wouldn't be getting any more envelopes under the door anymore. We still had to make a few more deposits and I knew Mom would be nervous until that was taken care of. I also told Veil to go ahead and make the appointment with the CAO.

While I had been busy with that, Mom had been busy in the kitchen making dinner. We sat down to eat then Mom passed a piece of paper across the table to me.

"So, when are you going to call her?"

I shook my head and laughed, what more could I do?

"Mom, I just finished fucking you. You really think I should?"

"Of course I do baby."

"You really think it's fair to her? To date me? I'd be cheating on her all the time."

This actually gave Mom pause. My asshole Dad had cheated on her, finally running from town when the rumors started that he had knocked another woman up.

She shook her head. "No. Now that I think about it, no, it wouldn't be cheating. You already love me; the physical is just another way of showing it. And it is your job. How can she be upset that you are doing what puts food on the table?"

I laughed at Mom's rationalization. I knew I wouldn't be able to shake her conviction so I would have to go on a few dates with Amanda before she would drop it.

"OK Mom. You win. I'll call her soon. I won't right away, I already look like a loser who has to have his Mom set him up, I'm not going to come across as needy too."

"Well honey, I think she is the needy one judging by the looks she gave you. Call her tomorrow then."

We spent the night snuggled on the couch watching Netflix, then Mom gave me a kiss goodnight and told me to wake her if the appointment was early. I turned on the laptop and opened up the site, quickly finding Amanda and her sister. I didn't know her well enough to tell which was which, instead I just enjoyed watching their clips. The only glaring difference between the two was one had a small tattoo of what seemed to be a seahorse on her left ribcage and one of the sisters had breasts the tiniest bit smaller than the other. Unfortunately, Amanda had been fully dressed so I still had no idea which was which.

Both were completely smooth around their pussies and the more I watched their videos, the more I saw their bodies change and tighten up over the course of their clips. While neither would be called a hardbody, much of the paunch from the earlier movies disappeared from their more recent ones. They were hot, and the sex scenes they made were incredibly arousing. It was obvious even to the casual viewer that they had a blast filming their sex scenes.

I stroked a quick one out while watching them eat each other out before shutting things down and heading off to bed. Veil had replied with the appointment time in the early afternoon at a local coffee shop so I didn't need to get up early.

*****

Mom grabbed me after she got back from the salon and we drove to the coffee shop, getting there too early for our appointment. Mom had me drive her around and paid off some of the debts we had around the city before we went back to the shop.

We sat in the shop sipping our drinks when a well-dressed older man walked up and asked if we were Mike and Mary. I stood to shake his hand and he told Mom there was no need for the lady to get up. The shop was fairly deserted but he still spoke in a low gentle voice. He introduced himself as Charles and seemed to be earthy despite the suit.

"I understand you will be joining the payroll. Glad to have you on board. First, let me give you a little overview of the company. We are a legitimate business, despite what we are doing here today. I am the only one you will contact there if you have questions or concerns. Here is my card if you need to get a hold of me. Through hard work, we are now one of the top ten companies in the world for internet advertising.

"I will see to it your funds will look completely legit for services rendered. If you are audited, the government will not find anything amiss. They might find a company we do advertising for is shady, but it will simply disappear and another will take its place. Each of you will have a portfolio of ten to twenty companies that you should read up on just in case you are required to appear directly before an agent, but that is highly doubtful. I will have our mutual friend send you some dossiers on who you will have with the important information.

"Now, I understand that you will be receiving some bonuses on a regular basis, much like our regular employees?"

Mom and I nodded.

"Ok, I am not sure of the exact amount right now, but you will be required by law to pay taxes on those. We can either withhold a portion and cut you a check at the end of the year for any leftovers once we have done your taxes, or you can put some aside to pay the bill yourselves."

I looked at Mom before replying. "I was hoping that you would be able to take care of it. Does it matter how often we get them?"

"No. And for the record, I do not know why you will be on the payroll, I just trust in our employer when he says it is nothing too... shady. He seems to want to keep this company as clean as possible, something I am very grateful for. Despite how things look, I don't enjoy being on the wrong side of the law.

"Now, I need you to sign these here for the payroll department. Yup, and there too please. Those are for your extended benefits. Thank you. And now I understand you are interested in having the company co-sign a mortgage for you? I was given a list of properties. Which are you leaning towards?"

I told him if we could get a good deal, then the third on the list was the one we were hoping for.

"Would you like me to act as an agent?"

When I said yes, he smiled at me.

"Thank you. I know the bastard selling that place. I'm going to get you a very good deal, trust me. It will feel good to fuck him over."

I laughed at the look on his face. I had just made his week from the look of things. The rest of our chat went well, Charles was quite the pleasant man. I could see he was taken with Mom though his eyes stayed respectful for the most part. Her massive chest had its own gravity when it came to men's eyes at times, but Charles managed to keep his up remarkably well. I was impressed though I did catch him looking once or twice.

We left after our coffee, Charles thanking us for our time even though he was the one who took time out of what I was sure was a busy day to help us. We headed back to our place after stopping at a couple of stores to grab some boxes, Mom wanted to start packing up the things we wouldn't need anytime soon.

As soon as we got in the door Mom turned on me and I wrapped my arms around her as we kissed, her hands frantic with energy.

"Wait here baby."

I hadn't stepped more than a foot from the door and waited with a smile as Mom soon came back with the gear. Setting it up, we were making out again as she worked at my belt and jeans before going to her knees and yanking them down. I laughed aloud at her rush, my semi erect cock bouncing around as she tried to pull my pants off over my shoes.

Realizing the problem, she pulled off my shoe without even undoing it and my jeans followed. Not waiting to take the other pant leg off, Mom took my cock into her mouth and bottomed out instantly. I grabbed her hair and started to thrust, sensing a need in her to be taken.

As she sucked me, she ripped open the front of her blouse, buttons flying in her haste. Unhooking her bra, her massive breasts heaved as she took my cock deep into her throat. I looked down at her, my own need growing by the minute to take this incredible woman. Roughly I face fucked her. Saliva ran down her chin and coated her pendulant breasts. Mom's breathing was ragged as she inhaled between thrusts but she attacked my cock with a fervor.

One of her hands was squeezing her chest and yanking on a nipple while the other held my heavy sack, lightly massaging it. I could feel my balls start to tighten, a clear sign I was about to peak and I knew I wouldn't last much longer. Trying to pull Mom off my cock only made her more insistent, she didn't want to give up the prize in her mouth.

Too much for me, I yanked Mom's hair and pulled her off me, she reached up and stroked my length with both hands, jerking me as I blasted cum all over her face, neck and breasts. She laughed as my seed coated her. Finished with spraying everywhere, but far from being done with Mom, I had her stand and yanked her pants down her legs. Pushing Mom forward until she bent at the waist and her hands were on her ankles I looked down at her smooth pussy.

I roughly shoved my slick dick up into where I came from. Mom was already soaked and took it easily, her tightness enveloping me. I didn't start slow, or gently, but instead just began to forcefully claim my Mom.

"Oh! Fuck yeah baby, pound Mommy hard! Like that, hurt me with that huge cock of yours! Split my nasty cunt you motherfucker!"

Never one to be disobedient, I tried to do just that. Having just cum, I pounded Mom hard for a long time, my legs burning from squatting slightly due to our height difference and my balls getting sore from repeatedly and violently slamming into her clit. I could hear the wet slaps of our skin as Mom came several times but I didn't stop. I had a handful of her hair and pulled back hard with every thrust of my cock.

My mother took it like a champ, slamming her ass back into me as best she could, her hungry pussy devouring my thick flesh. My orgasm came as a shock and I grunted as I trust deep, Mom howling as she felt my cock blast into her insides. I stayed deep as my flesh pulsed inside her before I pulled out and Mom instantly collapsed giggling like a schoolgirl. Her pussy wept our combined juices as she lay panting and grinning up at me like a cheshire cat.

Lowering her gaze, Mom saw my cock dripping and scooted closer, taking me into her mouth and suckling on me with loving gentleness, cleaned me. I was struck by the juxtaposition of the act. Primal in nature, our coupling was needy and frantic. Despite the act itself, Mom cleaning me was motherly and loving. She kissed the tip when she finished and smiled up from her place on the floor at my feet.

"I love you baby."

*****

I wasn't as impressed by the angle we had shot as the entire encounter just had the one, but hoped the energy would more than make up for it. As it was a continual shot, I didn't see any need to edit it and sent it off to Veil as it was. Once it was off, I opened up Veil's message.

<b>Mike,

The latest submission was amazing, I like that you are mixing things up. I am going to put your edited version up in addition to the complete uncut clip. I think your fans will love the play off-camera you two do. I'll post it as a 'behind the scenes' clip. A first for us if you can believe it. The loving way you two were with each other will really help to continue to grow a female fan base too, something that both of you have helped with.

I have also spoken with Charles; he speaks highly of you and your mother. It seems both of you made quite the impression on him. I got the feeling that he was worried about you and the situation you are in, I assured him that neither of you were in over your heads and while technically illegal, nothing you are involved in is dangerous. That seems to have mollified him a bit. He is normally not that taken with people, there must be something about you. But I already knew you two were special.

As for the property, I have sent everything I managed to dig up over to Charles and he is very confident he will be able to get you in at an incredible price. He is actually looking forward to sticking it to the current owner. Knowing their history, I imagine it feels like payback. You have made his year.

About the site, your fans are getting insistent over here. The chat board has been burning up about you two and your commissions are really starting to heat up. Check out your prices. Everyone wants the bragging rights to be the first to get you to do their request. I have never seen anything like it. I talked things over with our employer, and for the first commission only we will split it fifty-fifty with you.

Take your time before deciding which one you will do; it will only drive up the price and will give me time to get some more equipment over to you. Also, have you thought of occasionally having a camera operator? Not full-time mind you, I think losing the 'amateur feel' would be detrimental, but just once in a while? I could send Raven over if you don't have anyone else you would be willing to trust with this. I know she would love to have a front row seat. Think it over.

And Mike, thanks for joining us. I look forward to a long and beneficial future working with you two.

V31L

PS: You are officially working for the company; your first paycheck and sales commission has already been processed.</b>

I had thought of having someone to operate a camera, but the logistics of it made it nearly impossible to my mind. The thought of having Amanda in to shoot mom and I fleetingly passed through my brain before I realized it was way too early to even consider something like that. I hadn't even called her yet. Raven would make perfect sense; I just wasn't sure how Mom would react to it.

Mom would probably have to actually meet Raven first, in person, before she would be comfortable with it. I could be wrong though. Mom had shocked me with a lot of things lately.

I signed into my banking using the laptop and found that I had already received my first checks from my new job, just as Veil had said. It was less than I was expecting until I remembered that we were now getting taxes deducted to legitimize everything, at the end of it though it was way more than double what I was making before at both jobs. And I was pleasantly surprised to see we got paid for both versions of the same clip Veil had put up.

Since we would be moving out of town, I would have to buy a vehicle in the near future. For right now though, Mom and I could make due with sharing hers. It wasn't like I needed to come into the city for much. First, we would need to decorate the place we would be buying. No point in even thinking about that until we knew which we would be getting.

Right now, I was bored. I looked at my bank statement once more and then smiled. It was time to spend some of that on myself. I had worked hard for that money damn it!

*****

An old buddy of mine from school was a wizard with putting together new computers, specifically gaming computers, so I called him up and asked if he wanted to meet me for a coffee. At first, he wasn't very interested, I don't think he wanted to be away from his games but when I told him I wanted to pick his brain on a new gaming system, he got a lot more interested.

We met at a coffee shop nearby and spent an hour chatting, mostly about what kind of games I would want to play, then I listened to his monolog when I told him my budget. As he spoke, he got more and more excited. He was nearly bouncing in his seat. The only thing he liked more than gaming was building a new gaming system.

"I'll get working on ordering parts as soon as I get home Mike."

"Do you need some money right away?"

"Nah, you are good for it. And the people I deal with give me credit."

"How long until it will be done Nathan?"

"As long as the parts are in stock with my suppliers? Two weeks, then a couple days for me to put it together, then another two for me to try and crash it. So, say three weeks tops."

"Nice. You need a refill before you go?"

"I'm good. Thanks man. Damn, I wish I had a job like yours."

I laughed, "Yeah, I can't see it dude. You'd have to talk nicely to people."

Nathan laughed with me. "I see your point. Thanks for thinking of me buddy."

"Hey, you are the best. Make sure you put a decent labor charge on the bill, I know how you get with friends."

We parted ways and I headed home to find Mom already had dinner ready. We talked about our day and my visit with Nathan. Then I brought up Veil's suggestion.

"Mom, what would you think about having someone else there when we make our videos?"