Midnight Move Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mike!" Mom blushed a deep red, "We can't do that. How could we trust anyone to keep their mouth shut? I love Nathan but that boy can't keep a secret, you know that."

"I wasn't thinking of Nathan Mom. Veil said he would send Raven to help out if we liked."

I saw Mom think the idea over and she didn't seem overly upset by it.

"I would like to meet her first, but I am not against the idea. It would improve the quality of our videos. I'm sure she has already seen what we get up to as well."

"It wouldn't be an all the time thing either. We should be getting more equipment from Veil soon, and even he has said that all the time would take away the amateur feel to our vids. Not really a good thing. I think part of the appeal is the fans knowing this isn't some slick production, that we are just normal people."

"Good, perhaps we could save it for special occasions? Like maybe a commission?"

"That sounds like a great idea Mom. Those who pay extra for clips get a higher quality production out of it."

"When did you want to get working on commissions anyway?"

"I figured we could wait until we got the extra equipment from Veil. And with your idea we should probably see if we can meet up with Raven sooner than later. Oh, did I tell you they are going to up our cut for the first commission? To fifty percent."

Mom smiled at me, clearly not overly interested in the money. "Do you mind if I check through the list? Maybe pick the first one?"

"Feel free Mom."

"Oh, and have you called Amanda yet?"

Damn, I had been hoping she would have forgotten about that. She looked at me and smiled.

"Nope. Not gonna get out that mister."

"I'll call her after we are done the dishes."

*****

True to my word, I called Amanda after we were done the dishes and I was in my room. Mom was in the living room going through all the requests for commissions. As I listened to the phone ring in my ear I lay back on my bed. I almost hung up when I heard the call get picked up.

"Hello?" I could hear the uncertainty in her voice.

"Hi, is this this Amanda?"

"Yes, it is."

"Hey Amanda, its Mike."

I instantly heard the change in the tone of her voice. She was happy to hear from me.

"Oh, hi Mike. I didn't know whose number this was."

"I get it. Nothing worse than listening to someone trying to sell you shi... Stuff, right?"

I could hear the laugh in her voice at me trying to not swear. "True, true. What are you up to?"

"Not a lot, just finished helping clean up the dishes and thought I'd call. I was wondering if you might want to go out and grab a coffee sometime, maybe lunch?"

I figured lunch would be best so as not to make it seem so much like a date.

"Well, I am busy usually around lunchtime, how about dinner? Will that work for you?"

Damn, I guess she actually wanted to go on a date then.

"Dinner works for me. How does tomorrow night sound?"

"For sure. What time?"

"Does seven work for you? I could pick you up."

"That sounds wonderful. Want to just grab me from the store?"

"I can do that. Does casual dress work for you?"

I didn't have anything fancy, never needed or could afford it.

"Sounds great. Hey, have to run. I am glad you called Mike. I look forward to tomorrow. Bye."

So now I had a date with her. I don't know why I was so against dating her, maybe it was because both of us would be lying to each other from the get go? I mean she was a beautiful young woman. I knew she wouldn't have an issue with incest, after all I had seen exactly what her and her sister got up to. Perhaps it was just the cheating. I remember clearly how Mom acted those early years when anyone brought up my father. It had hurt her deeply to find out the rumors of his infidelity had been true.

I always swore I would never do that to anyone. Now it looked like I had little choice. It wasn't my place to 'out' Amanda, even if it was just between us. Nor was it my place to out Mom to Amanda. If only Mom had minded her own business!

*****

Mom was ecstatic that I had a date the next night and told me that we had to go clothes shopping the next day. I was not looking forward to it. We were out of the house fairly early and stopped at the bank to deposit more of the cash, this time neither of us got the submissive mom, though I did see her working.

We spent a couple of hours running around to different stores, Mom had a blast picking out clothing for me to try on. In the end we had spent a fair bit of our cash, Mom picking up a bunch of new things as well. We had lunch out, again I made sure to leave a nice tip, the guy serving us was on point. Working in a service industry and listening to the waitresses after close had made me picky while it had also made me aware just how much they relied on tips to live.

I carried the bags up from the parking lot to our apartment as Mom held the doors open for me once we got home. Once we were settled, I asked if Mom wanted to make a vid since I had a few hours before my date, something she was unsure about until I told her that the first date wasn't a sex date. She was then more than thrilled with the idea.

*****

I lay back and listened to Mom suck me deep, the obscene sounds of my mother throating me music to my ears. As she worked me with her mouth, I wondered why I never had any kind of emotion backlash from what we did. I guess I wasn't that introspective. Maybe I was just fucked in the head. Regardless, I enjoyed it and what Mom was doing to me quickly pulled me from my head to my body.

She could sense my state, and pulled her mouth from my cock while she jerked me with both hands as I spurted, my cum blasting up repeatedly. Mom's girlish giggle as she watched my cum splatter and coat her huge breasts and my belly bringing a smile to my face even through the orgasmic fog that was currently in my brain.

Mom scooped the biggest streaks of cum from her tits up with her fingers, feeding herself before just rubbing the rest into her skin like a lotion. She bent down to lick the rest of her tasty treat from my flesh, giving me a moment to rest and recover from the violent orgasm she had induced.

I stayed at full mast, more than used to going multiple times. It is amazing what the human body could adapt to. Mom stood on the bed and squatted over my waist, lowering herself down. Her lips spread as she did so and like her mouth had been doing a few short minutes earlier, her pussy hungrily devoured my cock in its entirety.

Her muscular legs were more than up to the task of working her pussy up and down me, but I was not a lazy son. From the bottom I helped Mom out, thrusting up in sync with her movements while my hands grasped her full bottom. I enjoyed the view of my thick member splitting Mom wide, her own copious lubrication churned up to a froth as we fuck each other hard. She began to pant heavily; it could have been the excursion but I was betting on something else.

"That's right Mommy, fuck your little boy's cock with that sweet little cunt of yours!"

As if my words were a direct link to her engorged clit, Mom's eyes went wide and she came suddenly, her orgasm squirting around my cock and soaking the two of us. Her pussy clenching around me set me off and I pumped my second load deep inside her as she bottomed out, her legs no longer able to support her in the midst of her orgasm.

Mom pulled herself off of me, my thick cum dripping from her pussy and down my still erect cock and running to my shaved balls. As she always did, Mom cleaned me off with her mouth and told me how much she loved me. I bent down and kissed her once she was done.

Turning off the camera after I loaded the clip to the laptop up and saw I had a message. I figured Veil could wait, work came first. I got it edited fairly quickly, I was getting quite adept at the software with all the practice.

Finished with that, I opened up the mail from Veil.

<b>Mike,

You two are machines over there. We are going to have to start staggering your payments if that is ok with you. Don't want the tax man to be too suspicious seeing the dates of your payments and wondering how you got so good so quick. We will also double some up, and split others up, just to add some variety to your bonuses, stagger paying you and your Mom. Hopefully you will trust us to pay it all out in full eventually.

I talked again with Charles, and he has some news for you. Will you be free tomorrow? I'd tell you myself but I don't want to spoil his surprise. Same time, same place alright with you?

And I also need to set up a meet between you and Raven. Your equipment came in. Sooner you get it, the sooner your vids get easier for you. Making them anyway. Editing will be a bit harder but I know you will be able to handle it no problem. Let me know when a good time to meet her would be.

V31L</b>

I sent off a message to Veil with the answers to his questions, telling him that Mom would like to meet Raven and that we might be interested in having her man a camera, attached the files and then sent them off. Finished with that I decided to get ready for my date.

*****

I had a lot of fun with Amanda on our date. We had a ton in common, knew some of the same people and even went to the same school. She had graduated a couple of years behind me so our paths had never really crossed but she blushed as she admitted to being interested in me even back then.

We ended our date with a walk through one of the more popular parks in the city, even at night. It was well lit and staffed late, so it was one of the safer ones to be in at that time of the evening.

Before I knew it, we were walking hand in hand. Not wanting to end our evening, Amanda had sat down on a bench near the start of the path we were on. I followed her lead and sat near her.

"Mike, thank you. Tonight has been amazing."

"You're welcome. I agree completely."

I saw a sudden shift on her face and was confused.

"Something wrong Amanda?"

She looked up at me and while I could see the emotion in her eyes, I could also see her steel herself.

"There is something I need to tell you. Hear me out please. I don't want to get into a relationship with secrets, or lies. You know I work at the sex shop. Truth is, it was my Mom's. It is mine and my sister's now. We have staff but I work the shifts I do just for fun."

"Well, that isn't such a big deal. Were you worried I would think less of you for being a business owner?" I asked with a grin.

"Please, I need you to wait. When my Mom got sick, we ended up with a lot of bills, and then when she died, we got even more. Long story short, my sister and I were going to lose everything. When Dad died in the car accident, Mom was heartbroken. She took all the insurance money and started the store as a way to give herself something to look forward to. She and my Dad had a very healthy sex life, and Mom always said the store was a way to help keep him alive, to keep those memories alive for her.

"Neither my sister or myself wanted to lose it, or the house we grew up in. So, we asked around. Please don't ask as I can't say too much, but eventually we found someone willing to help. In an unorthodox way. I need to confess something before we go too far. I don't want to have to feel the pain of falling in love with you and then losing you later. I make porn for my main job."

I looked into her eyes as she lifted her head. Amanda waited for the disgust or anger she hoped she wouldn't see but almost expected. I smiled at her, as she had solved my dilemma for me.

"What kind of porn?"

"I only do lesbian porn."

I realized then that she was protecting her sister more than herself by holding back some of the information.

"I know."

I saw the confusion on her face as she was very secure that no one could possibly know. Normally she would have been right, as I was sure I was the only person outside of the owners and operators of the site in town who knew. Veil had said there were no paying members in the city as Mr. Speakman didn't want the risk of someone flipping so close to his own backyard if they got into trouble for something else.

"With your sister, right?"

The shock on her face would have made me laugh if we weren't having such a serious discussion.

"For Veil?"

Amanda's face went white when I mentioned his name, with it I had told her that I truly did know.

"H-h-how? He said no one from here would know."

"I think I'm a special case. I am sure no one else knows."

"But how do you..."

"I make him a boat load of money."

I saw it on her face the second that Amanda put it together.

"Your Mom."

I nodded and waited, seeing if despite her own activities with her sister that this would disgust her. She did have a strange look fleetingly pass her pretty face, but it was gone before I could figure it out. In its place was a tightly controlled anger.

"So, you thought you would pick up the porn star for a girlfriend then? So you could fuck your Mom without anyone questioning?

"Woah, back the fuck up." My own anger starting to simmer, "I didn't even want to date you. My Mom basically browbeat me into it. And no, she has no desire to check out the site so has no idea who else is on it. I'm the only one that has seen it."

"You didn't want to date me?" I could see the hurt my words caused.

"No, I didn't. I'm not a cheater. I figured I'd go on a few dates with you and then before things got serious, I'd break things off and tell Mom that it didn't work out."

"That is your issue with dating me? That you would be cheating on me?"

"Mom and I need the money, just like you did. Even more now. I can't stop making porn, not for a long time. Don't get me wrong, they aren't forcing us. But they did try to manipulate us. Since they did it by offering what we wanted, it worked out for the best."

"What do you mean, manipulate you?"

"Let's just say that I know their deal, as sweet as it is, ensured that we will need to produce for them for a long time and leave it at that."

Amanda was going to ask more, but must have decided that it was something I wasn't going to elaborate on.

We sat in silence for a few minutes, each of us lost in our own thoughts. Then Amanda spoke up.

"Was that the only reason?"

"Hmm?"

"The only reason you didn't want to date me?"

"Yes."

"I think I need to go home now."

The car ride was silent as I drove her back to the shop where her car was. Before she got out, Amanda bent over and kissed me on the cheek.

"Thank you for the lovely night. I have some things to think about, can I call in a few days?"

I nodded and she gave me a little smile in return. I waited until she got into her car and pulled away before backing up and heading home.

*****

Mom was waiting up for me when I opened the front door and while I knew she wanted to pump me for information she restrained herself remarkably well. Once I had changed and walked back into the living room, she spoke.

"So how did it go?"

"It went well."

"What do you mean by well?"

"It went well. We had fun, then talked at the end. I told her that we make porn together."

I was watching Mom's face as I dropped that bomb. At first, she thought I was joking but as she looked at me, I could see the moment she realized I was being honest. The color literally drained from her face.

"You did what?"

"I will not 'cheat' on a girlfriend. I told you that. I had to be upfront and honest, something my Mom taught me growing up."

I could see the emotions warring in her and decided that I had enough fun at her expense.

"It's ok though. She will keep it to herself. After all, she makes porn for a living too."

"What?!?"

Mom slapped me on the arm when she realized just how much fun I was having.

"You are a dick, you know that?" She had a smile on her face as she said it. "So how much of that was true?"

"All of it."

"You really told her that? And she makes porn too?"

Instead of answering, I grabbed the laptop and opening it up signed into the website Mom hadn't been interested in before. I pulled up a video of Amanda and her sister and she watched with wide eyes. When the clip was done, Mom looked at me.

"How did she take things?"

"She said she has some things to think about."

We talked about the conversation for a bit, and Mom was full of questions. She looked quite pleased when I told her that Amanda had kissed my cheek before she left.

"She will call. Must have been quite the scare for her. Once she figures things out, she will realize that everything just got better for her."

"What do you mean?"

"Watch the video," Mom said pointing to the laptop. "It is obvious that she's in love with her sister. Now she won't have to give that up. I'm going to bed baby. Have a good night."

I stopped Mom as she was about to leave as I had seen a message from Veil was waiting.

<b>Mike,

Thank for the new vid. After talking it over with our employer, we will be posting your additions twice weekly instead of daily. Just in case you notice it on the site.

Charles is a go to meet you tomorrow. I know you are going to love what he has to say.

Raven is willing to meet your Mom tomorrow, do you know the industrial area at all? I'll send an address to your cell phone from a burner in the morning. She will be there between 5 and 7pm waiting for you. She will have the gear I mentioned before so make sure you have room in your car.

Exciting times Mike, exciting times!

V31L</b>

I gave Mom a kiss before she headed upstairs. Lost in thought I surfed the site some more, there were dozens of people who performed and hundreds of vids, but I still only recognized the three couples.

*****

Charles greeted us warmly, and he did have amazing news. He had talked the owner down nearly forty percent of the asking price on the condition that the sale be finalized by the end of the week. He told us that we had a meeting at the bank he dealt with in less than half an hour if we wanted the place.

Mom and I jumped at the chance and spent the next couple hours in the bank jumping through hoops. With the backing of Charles' company, we were guaranteed a mortgage, but wouldn't be able to actually sign the paperwork until the lawyers for both sides looked things over the next day. Since there was such a rush, both parties would be in a phone conference first thing in the morning until it was finished.

Mom and I went out to celebrate buying our first home to a nice little restaurant, the food was good and again the service was amazing. I'm sure the young woman was going to be thrilled when she cleaned the table and found the hundred-dollar tip I had left.

*****

The meeting with Raven went very well, as Raven went out of her way to put Mom at ease. The tiny woman was soon laughing and chatting with Mom like they had known each other for years. I could tell Mom genuinely liked her.

Raven took the time to show us the gear she had brought. It was much higher quality than what we were using now. There were three camcorders that immediately made me think of someone making real movies and one of them was even capable of underwater shooting, tripods; two of which were remote controlled, lighting amid other sundry odds and ends. There were even a couple of books on how to shoot amateur movies that Raven said had some good pointers. Neither were geared to porn but the tips could easily be transferred over to it with a little thought.

Everything was packed into four cases that I guessed had been custom designed for just this purpose. I could tell that this was a significant investment on the part of Veil and Larry.