Midnight Move Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got so many ideas as I wandered through the house. It was slightly uncomfortable when the delivery guys finally showed up as I was semi erect but I think I hid it well. They knew their stuff and set everything up and had the old mattresses loaded in less than two hours. Mom and I finally had the place to ourselves.

I had set the laptop up for the new Wi-Fi the moment we had moved in, and Mom had mentioned that there was a message from Veil, but she wasn't comfortable answering. She said it was my responsibility to deal with him. I was ok with that.

I read through his message quickly, just a short congratulations on the place and best wishes for a smooth move. I thanked him and told him that I already had several ideas for some great shoots. It had been a while since Mom and I had set up a 'story' shoot and I was looking forward to coming up with some great vids for the site.

While touring the place, I had come up with an idea I wanted to run by Mom. I found her outside in the greenhouse, puttering away. It was a short walk down a well-kept stone pathway, past the pool-house, to the greenhouse. While not big compared to the house, it was still a good six hundred or so square feet. Down a slight hill, it wasn't visible from the main house. I think the former owner grew some special herbs in it, as Mom was just finishing ripping up and bagging his current crop and the smell in the air reminded me of a few customers from the bar.

I pulled up a stool as Mom tied off the last of the bags.

"So, I have an idea I want to run by you Mom."

"Hmm? What's that sweetie?"

"About how to explain the new house, and perhaps tie in to the clips."

Mom perked up at that. "Oh?"

"What if your Grampa passed and left us the place? Maybe drop a hint or two that he used to have his own fun with you? You were his special 'Granddaughter'?"

Mom laughed, "Well that would be a stretch, but you did say that porn isn't the most realistic of things. I like it. Simple and uncomplicated. I could easily come up with some stories even."

I smiled at Mom. "That would help as long as it isn't overdone."

"Oh, I think I can make it fit," Mom winked at me.

*****

With the addition of three more cameras, shooting was both easier and more complicated. We had more options while at the same time had to be more cognizant of the angles and of not capturing the other cameras in the frame. Editing would take longer as well, especially when we talked. I felt I was up for the challenge though.

Our original camera wasn't as high quality as the new ones, but it did shoot in 4K so if we used it the picture wouldn't drop in quality. The only issue I really saw was the new cameras were wide angle and the old didn't have that option. I decided that for the most part, we would just retire the old one so I didn't need to edit out a big part of the shot. Perhaps use it for shoots outside the house, like road head or something.

It was early afternoon when we started the first shoot in the new house, the sun was lighting up the house nicely. Not a day we had to worry about our new employee showing up. We could just let it all hang out.

I set up one camera to capture us pulling up to the house and we drove down the driveway a bit.

"Are you ready Mom?"

Mom leaned over and kissed me. It was the closest she had come to giving me a motherly kiss in some time.

"Darn right I am kiddo. Let's do it!"

I laughed and pulled up to the house.

Opening the door to the car after turning off the car, I walked around to Mom's side and opened the door for her. She stood up, and I wrapped my arm around her waist.

"Damn, I wish I could have met him Mom."

"I do too baby. He was a great man, unlike that useless tit I married."

"How come we couldn't visit Grampa?"

"Your father hated him. I wish I had just ignored his wishes; you would have loved your Grampa."

"I kinda wish you had too. I'm glad you left Dad; you haven't been happy in so long."

"I'm sorry you had to grow up that way baby. It wasn't fair to you."

"Its ok Mom. I know you did your best. And hey, look at how great I turned out!"

Mom laughed, a genuine sound that was matched in her eyes. This whole exchange, while adlibbed, seemed so real to me. It was like a catharsis for us. We truly were turning a new page in our lives and leaving the old baggage behind. Sometimes life does imitate art.

I paused, then took in the house before us. "So, Grampa left this for us?"

"Yes, he did honey. We had some great times in this house."

I looked over at Mom, "Oh?"

Smiling back at me, Mom elaborated, "Grampa was the one who opened my eyes to the possibility of our special relationship honey. He would be proud of us for continuing his traditions in his home."

Mom reached down and grabbed my hand, both of us walked up to the front door. As everything was still new to us, it wasn't hard to fake awe as we stepped inside. We toured the house like it was all new, showing it off for our fans, giving a preview as Mom made up stories of her fictional times with Grampa. Moving the cameras room to room wasn't as big of a pain as I thought it would be; I actually enjoyed setup up the angles and the forethought required.

Each room Mom was able to give a brief and convincing tale of how her and her Grampa had experienced passionate sex. If I hadn't known better, I would have been totally sold on the tales as the truth. I'm sure at least some of the fans from the site would be true believers.

Once we were done the tour, I took Mom into my room and standing at the foot of the bed, I undressed her as we kissed. She helped me out of my own clothes and stroked me as I kissed and nibbled her neck. I walked her back towards my new bed and gently we lay on it. My kisses trailed down her body as Mom moaned above me. I could smell her aroused state as my tongue lapped at her tummy.

I pulled back and sat on my feet, looking down at the beautiful naked woman in front of me. These last few weeks had been surreal, it was like we were living in an incestuous fairy tale. I ran my hands from Mom's knees down to where they joined, feeling the goosebumps that had raised. She was slick with desire and I wanted nothing more than to taste her.

My lips worked down the inside of her creamy thigh as I teased Mom, staying away from where she wanted me. The waterworks had definitely started but I wanted to savor the moment. In her aroused state, Mom's inner lips and clit had made an appearance, begging for the touch of me. Something I happily denied her for a little bit longer. Closer and closer I came to doing so, pulling back as Mom wiggled above me, trying to get me where she wanted me.

She grabbed my hair in frustration and tried to pull me into position until I smacked her square on her pussy. While not hard, neither was it light and she screeched in pain.

"No."

I wasn't loud but I was very firm. I could see the effect it had on Mom, her breathing immediately got huskier and if anything, her pussy got wetter. I began again, and this time while I could see that Mom wanted it, she fought hard to contain her frustration. I smiled as I continued my teasing, occasionally doing nothing more than breathing heavily on her soaked swollen clit.

Finally, I decided I had tortured myself enough and I lapped at the copious amount of her slickness on her outer lips. The taste was divine. Mom's lips were covered it in and I was bound and determined to not waste a single drop. I still teased her mercilessly by avoiding where she really wanted me, ensuring that she kept producing that delicious nectar while denying her what she wanted most.

I could feel the bed getting wet under me as my cock dripped in anticipation of being inside that wonderfully tight hole I flitted around. Leaving her pussy needy and unsatisfied, I moved to target all the spots I had spent a lot of time finding, revving Mom's engine to new heights. She was practically vibrating under me as I worked her beautiful body.

Patiently I played with her body for what seemed like hours, until her eyes held a glint of madness in them. I had done a lot of things to Mom in the short time we had been together, but nothing even remotely close to where I had taken her today. While nearly new ground for me, I found it to be very much to my liking. It seemed like the slightest touch would set Mom off. Yet I denied her.

I stood up and knelt beside her head, holding my cock away from her questing mouth. The precum that dripped from the tip of my engorged cock was the only taste she got.

"Please baby, no more. Make Mommy cum. Please."

I smiled down at her and started to stroke my cock. It ran with my arousal, a line dripping near constantly but paled in comparison to the mess she was making of the sheets.

"No. Dirty sluts like you don't deserve to cum until I do. Isn't that right whore? Nasty little cock-sleeves like you should have to wait."

I changed positions, kneeling over her head while facing her feet and told her to lick my balls. Mom dove in with a vengeance, bathing me with her soft tongue. I could feel the urgency to her actions, Mom hoping that pleasing me would result in her own release.

"You are such a dirty slut, licking your son's balls like a needy little cunt, aren't you? A fucking pig, so needy you would lick your own flesh and blood for the chance to cum."

I could sense that the words I spoke drove Mom to new a new level. She attacked me with a vengeance, taking both my testes into her mouth and gently suckling them as she rubbed her thighs, knowing better than to touch herself. I kept stroking myself as I watched her body betray her mounting lust. Every time I humiliated her with the filth coming from my mouth it just drove her wilder.

My own orgasm was approaching as I gradually started the climb towards my peak as I stroked myself. Suddenly Mom cheated, removing my sack from her mouth and shoving her tongue up inside my ass. I came hard from the surprise violation, my first shot clearing the end of the bed. The second landed with eerie accuracy on Mom's clit as I orgasmed to the feel of her tongue wiggling inside me. The feel of my warm cum splashing against her hyper sensitive clit must have been enough to send her over the edge and she came hard, screaming as she drove her tongue in and out of my clenching asshole.

Mom sprayed everywhere as I coated her stomach and chest in cum, spurt after spurt, as she continued to eat my ass. She had a hold of my hips as she drove her face into my asscrack, her legs splayed wide as Mom shook with the power of her orgasm. I was long done before Mom stopped soaking my bed. I pulled back a bit and she panted with exhaustion; still, Mom willingly took my cock into her throat I offered it.

I pulled out as Mom weakly started to struggle with my flesh deep in her throat, I don't think she had the energy to move it out and I didn't want her to asphyxiate on my cock. I looked down at Mom, her eyes wild as she tried to recover from the mind-fuck I had just given her.

I looked down at the massive mess the two of us had just made and I couldn't but smile and chuckle. We were going to have a great time here.