Midnight Move Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I also chatted with Raven, asking her if it would be possible to get a bit of cash delivered off the books. I figured that as great as it was to have everything above board, having some liquid assets could be a good thing too. As it would make things easier for Veil, she agreed as long as he was cool with it. Something she felt wouldn't be an issue.

*****

That night Mom came into my room with the camera and tripod, wanting to celebrate in a more intimate way. No story, no gimmick, just two people having sex.

I held her close as we kissed, bending as I undid the buttons on her blouse. Once her shirt was opened my hand found its way inside her shirt, her soft warm skin feeling good under my fingers. I pulled her tight into me, feeling her huge breasts mashed up against me.

I broke our kiss and stepped back, helping her remove the shirt completely and she stood before me in just her bra and skirt. I undid my own shirt while I watched her, taking in her near nakedness. Her breathing was elevated and a slight blush formed under my gaze on her face and the ample cleavage.

As I took off my shirt, Mom moved in closer and wrapped her arms around me, kissing across my chest and flicking her tongue on my nipple. She sucked and nipped my hard little bud before grinning up at me. She treated the other side much the same and then knelt down, helping me open my pants. Sliding them down my legs, she ran her hands up my muscular legs and then into the waist band of my underwear.

I looked into Mom's blue eyes and I saw a playful lust in them. Pulling down my underwear, she helped me remove them completely then starting at my feet, began to kiss her way up my hairy legs. Her tongue quickly found my heavy sack and she lovingly massaged it with her supple organ. My thick member dripped a steady stream of precum onto her forehead as she worked my sensitive balls.

She stood suddenly and looked at me with lust in her eyes. Reaching back, she undid her bra, letting her huge breasts free, her hard nipples drawing my eye. She pulled down her panties quickly and nearly tripped as she tried to spin to the bed before they were all the way off. We laughed together and I pulled Mom into a deep and passionate kiss.

Mom broke it and knelt on the bed, showing off her wet, dripping pussy and the sight of a plug up inside her. She smiled back at me, staring at my face as I watched as she pulled the thick plug from her well lubed ass. Her most taboo hole gaped for a second as she pulled it out, then Mom slid it back in. She treated me to a show as she fucked herself with the thick toy.

"You like seeing Mommy fuck her ass with this son? You like seeing Mommy being all slutty for her hunky boy? I bet you wish this was your cock in there, don't you? Stretching Mommy's asshole wide like this, gripping you so tight..."

I could take her teasing anymore and roughly grabbed her hand around the toy, pulling both out of the way and shoved myself deep into her ass, bottoming out in one powerful thrust.

"FUCK!!! That's my boy!! Claim my slutty ass you motherfucker!!!"

Mom was already stretched and lubed and my cock was more than welcomed. I fucked her hard, claiming her as she wanted. She was huffing and incoherent within seconds as I pounded into her. I reamed her ass through two quick orgasms, Mom screaming as she came from the violation of her back door. I was starting to peak when she suddenly pulled off me.

Mom looked up into my eyes as she stroked me while pointing my cock at her open mouth. Grunting as I came, I watched the first two shots fly into her waiting mouth before she took my cock into her throat, sucking as my dick shot my seed directly into her stomach.

Once I was done filling her tummy, Mom pulled back and gasping for breath kissed my cock up and down its length.

*****

We were at the lawyers early the next day and a few hours later the house was officially ours. The current owner had his bedroom set and a few items of personal value that he was going to take out but other than that, all the furnishings were going to be staying. The keys would be delivered the next day.

Mom was pumped and insisted that we go shopping. As we still had a bunch of cash on hand that the tax man didn't know about, it made sense to use it up rather than deposit it in the bank. First stop was a mattress store where both of us got brand new beds and bedroom sets. A California King for me, for the first time in years my feet weren't going to hang off the end of the bed! My room in our current place couldn't fit anything bigger than a Full.

Walking out of that store a lot poorer but feeling oh so good about it, both Mom and I were excited. We would have to wait a couple of days but using our old beat-up mattresses would be nothing until then. I tossed the sheets and comforters to fit the new beds in the back seat. We got serious about packing when we got home and several hours after later our place looked like a warzone. We decided that shooting in this mess was impossible so wouldn't make any more videos until we moved in.

We were done packing within the day and Mom and I shared her queen-sized mattress on the floor of the living room. Despite not shooting, Mom was still randy and wanted to keep up our new sexual lifestyle, claiming that she needed to 'stay in shape' to be able to keep taking my dick. I smiled and played along with her.

I rented a truck the day of the move and our landlord was nice enough to give back the damage deposit even though we hadn't given him enough notice of our leaving. I had picked up the truck the night before and we got a nice early start to packing it. We didn't have a lot to move and were on our way with keys in hand within two hours. Mom followed behind me in her car as I headed out of town after we had given the keys to the cleanup crew we hired for our old place.

In person the place was even more amazing than the photos. I entered the code for the gate and it opened noiselessly on well-oiled hinges, Mom had more than enough time to drive in behind me before the gate automatically closed itself. The road up to the house took about five minutes through some rather dense woodlands. As we got out and looked up at our new home, we were in awe of the size of it.

It was two stories with basement, a hundred some odd feet across the front. The front doors opened into a large foyer, a library to the left and the dining room to the right. Through the foyer were a set of two circular stairways, leading up to the second floor and under the set on the right another staircase led to the basement. The master suite was to the left and to the right was the kitchen.

Past the stairways was a grand room. Both it and the foyer were open to the second floor, which gave a huge impression of space. Both Mom and I felt a little out of place in such huge home. I looked at Mom and I could tell she was unsure of our purchase.

"Just think of all the places we could fuck here Mom."

She blushed but my words had the desired effect as her eyes started to take things in differently. We walked through the place and as we did, we chatted about what we would be keeping, and what needed to be replaced. Very little needed to be replaced at the end of our little tour. Mom had made it very clear that I was to have the Master suite and she would be taking the guest suite upstairs, at least to store her belongings in. She would most likely be spending most nights in bed with me.

Done with the tour of our new home, we were just about to head out to the truck to start bringing things in when a loud knock on the front door startled us. I opened it to see a middle age woman standing there. She smiled and held out her hand, without thought I shook it. She had a firm grip and callused hands.

"Hi, you must be the new owners. I'm Trish. I heard that this place had just recently been bought and thought I would introduce myself to you."

Unsure of what was going on, I introduced us, "Hi, I'm Mike and this is Mary."

"Nice to meet you both. This must be strange with me showing up like this, the reason I'm here is I looked after the yard and pool. I was wondering if you would be needing my services still?"

I let myself relax and invited her in. The three of us sat in the breakfast nook at the table and Mom offered Trish a coffee, then went to see if there was any in the cupboards. She came back after finding some as Trish and I made small talk. Turns out that she worked three days a week on the property at a rather reasonable rate. Which went down once Mom made it clear she wanted to take care of the gardens on her own.

The thought of not having to mow the lawn or clean out the pool appealed to me, and since I felt it was more than a fair trade off, I decided to accept Trish on.

"Two days a week then. How did your schedule work before?"

"I came Monday, Wednesday and Fridays before. How does Monday and Wednesday sound to you?"

"Works for me. I assume you will let us know before-hand if you change your days?"

Trish smiled. "Absolutely. Last thing I want to do is scare someone by showing up while they are nude sunbathing."

Mom laughed at the wink Trish threw my way, and after the shock I laughed as well. I was going to like this down to earth woman. I also found out her husband was a general handyman who used to be the go-to guy for the property. I asked for his card, promising to call if anything came up beyond my abilities to fix.

Trish thanked us for our time and we walked her to the front door. Watching her leave, I saw something I hadn't noticed on pulling up. Mom and I walked around the house and checked to make sure. Every window in the place was one way glass. As long as we were inside, Trish wouldn't see what we were up to if we decided to film on her work days.

We got to work bringing everything inside and put away, the little we had didn't take too long and the extra furniture going into one of the spare bedrooms for now. When we were finished, Mom went through the cupboards in the kitchen and started to toss the things we weren't going to need while making a list of the things we would. The former owner took very little, the Master bedroom had nothing in it, but the rest of the house had been left virtually untouched. I walked through it and saw what was where, and made a much shorter list of what I thought we may need.

I found that above the second floor was a small loft, complete with a small half bathroom. It was untouched by the look of things and by small I meant it was the size of our old place. I decided to take it as my own little personal space. I could see where I would put our ratty old couch, and the kitchen table. Everything that we had brought that we hadn't been able to sell or give away would make this place a comfy little getaway for some alone time or somewhere to game out with friends.

Mom helped me bring up the furniture we had up to it before heading back downstairs to continue puttering. As I sat on the floor putting the various components together for the gaming system, my phone rang.

I saw it was Amanda and picked up immediately, butterflies in my stomach.

"Hello?"

"Hi Mike, did I catch you at a bad time?"

"Nah, just putting the TV together. Nothing that can't wait." I got up and went and sat on the couch. "How are you doing?"

"I'm good thanks. I want to apologize. I was scared when you said what you did. And angry. I talked things over with Emma and I would like to meet up sometime if you like."

"Sure. When?"

"How does half an hour sound?"

"Oh, I can't do that. I moved out of town. It will take at least an hour and a half to get there."

"Oh?" I could hear the questions that wanted to spill from her mouth but she kept them to herself. "How does two hours sound then?"

"That sounds great. Gives me time to have a quick shower before I head into the city."

"Ok. Want to meet me at the store then?"

"Sure thing. See you in a bit Amanda."

"Bye."

*****

Mom wanted to come into the city with me to do some shopping so she went and showered in her room while I did the same in mine. The last owner had even left the towels, big fluffy things that felt like heaven on my body as I dried myself. I dressed nicely but nothing too fancy and Mom was a bare two minutes behind me.

We had found a set of remotes for the gate and I drove the truck, figuring I may as well return it since we were done moving. Even with that, I had a few minutes to spare getting to Amanda's store within the allotted time. Mom was going to do her grocery shopping and would come grab me when I texted. I got out of the car and saw Amanda waiting out front for me. Mom waved at her and got a hesitant wave back as she drove away.

"Where is your mom going?"

"She wanted to do some grocery shopping for our new place."

Amanda and I walked up the street, going nowhere in particular. More a comfort thing I suppose, to feel like progress was being made. Things hadn't been left in the best of places when we last parted. Finding out that both of us made secret incest porn for a shady Dark Website could easily be a relationship killer.

"When did you move?"

"Just today actually."

"Oh."

"We bought a place out of town, Veil helped get us the financing for it."

Amanda looked at me funnily. "So that's what you meant."

"Hmmm?"

"By manipulating you with their deal."

"Yeah. Now we have our own place, but no way to afford it besides still producing content."

We were quiet as we walked a few more blocks.

"So, I'm ok with you knowing Mike. I'm glad you know. My sister Emma is too. It was a burden for both of us. That you know lifts it a little. Especially since we know we can trust you. Does that make sense?"

I thought about it, and it did. "Yeah, I get it. It's the same for me, I guess. To have someone I can confide in that knows all my dark little secrets. I have to say I'm taking a huge leap of faith here, but since we are in the same boat, it's not that big."

We were quiet again. The quiet wasn't uncomfortable though.

"Do you want to see where things lead Mike?"

I looked over at Amanda, she seemed to be in a very vulnerable place. I reached out and held my hand palm up. She placed her much smaller hand over mine and I smiled.

"I would Amanda. No secrets though. I can't stop making the clips. Are you ok with that?"

"I don't mind sharing if you don't. We need to still make them too."

I smiled at Amanda, and she returned it. It seemed that things were going to work out after all.

"It's not fair that you get to see ours and we don't get to see yours though."

*****

On our way home I told Mom that I promised Amanda a chance to look through the site in the near future. Mom was surprisingly ok with it. In fact, she actually showed some interest in doing the same for the first time. I guess that like me, she wanted to know who else she knew on the site. Being in the dark nearly screwed things up with Amanda, she wanted to be better prepared for the future.

I gave Mom the laptop and went downstairs for a bit to try out the home gym that came with our place. This was going to make life so much easier. I had a lot of free time and didn't even have to leave home to work out. Driving an hour and a half just to hit the gym would have gotten old in a hurry. Before the expense was a necessity, one of the few ways I could work off stress. Now, working out was a job requirement. A fit body could fuck better, and looked better doing it.

The gym was a decent size and looked like it had never been used. The equipment was all brand new. I would have to eventually replace a bunch as I was more into free weights but this would do for now. I spent half an hour on one of the treadmills, working up a sweat before I spent a similar time split between the machines and the few free weights available.

Pleased with my workout I came upstairs and could see Mom sitting in the grand room checking out the videos on the site still. Walking into my room, I stripped off my sweaty clothes and jumped into the shower. It was huge, four people could have easily fit inside with room to spare, with shower heads all over place. Figuring out how it worked, I turned on just the one head and quickly washed up before getting out.

When I was done and left my room, Mom was still in the same place looking through the vids still. I sat down on the couch next to her and she looked up and smiled at me before turning back to watch the video again. It was a clip of the bank lady and her daughter getting their kink on. The mom had a pig nose tied to her face and what looked like a pig tail butt plug while her daughter was pissing on her face. They were into some really fucked up shit, and coming from me that was saying something.

"Are you into that?"

"The humiliation? Or the watersports?"

I looked at Mom closely. I wasn't sure which she liked but one or both was definitely turning her on.

"Either."

She was silent for a moment but decided to be honest with me. She looked at me, her blue eyes exposing her soul and trusting that I would understand. "Both in a way. I want to try the watersports, at least once, to experience it. But the humiliation, there is something there that speaks to me. A least a little, if that makes sense."

I realized then why some of the filters for requests hadn't been used after discussing them with Mom. It also made me realize just why she was so vocal during sex; she was humiliating herself with her own words. Being a slut for her son, the taboo nature just made it more of a turn on. This epiphany into Mom's psyche made me much more aware of how much more I could rock her world.

"Are you into pain Mom?"

"Not as much as she is," she replied pointing to the screen, "But there is something erotic about having my bottom spanked."

"Thank you, Mom, for trusting me enough to be honest."

I smiled at Mom and we hugged briefly, and I could feel Mom's eyes on me. She was trying to see if I was grossed out by her honesty, she must have decided I accepted her because a wide and beautiful smile soon split her face.

"Thank you, baby. You make your old Mom feel so safe."

"You aren't old Mom. And that's my job, to make you safe."

*****

"I wish I could say something to her."

I looked over at Mom as I ate my dinner. "To who?"

"Sharon. The lady from the bank."

I hadn't known her name, I assumed Mom just paid more attention than I did.

"Why would you say something to her?"

"It would be nice to have someone to talk to, to share my excitement about all this."

"You could scare the hell out her. Look what happened with Amanda. And I'm not sure what Veil would think about it. I don't believe he wanted us to spread the knowledge that we have access to the site around."

"You told Amanda."

"That wasn't really my choice, was it? I was kinda backed into a corner and it was the way you raised me that made me."

Mom realized that she was the reason that played out the way it did. After all, she had pushed dating Amanda on me, though to be fair she didn't know at the time that Amanda was making clips as well. Regardless of the reason, she saw the wisdom in not rocking the boat and promised to not say anything.

*****

That night Mom and I made love, no cameras. It was gentle and unhurried. We fell asleep still joined. I woke the next morning by myself but from the smell coming from the kitchen, I knew where Mom was. I got up off the mattress and stripped the sheets, our new beds should be arriving sometime today.

Mom and I ate and I cleaned up while she sat and enjoyed her coffee. It was too late in the year for her to worry about the gardens but she planned on checking out the greenhouse later that afternoon. I didn't have much planned, wanting to leave the day open for the arrival of the new furniture. I spent the time checking out our new place a little more in depth, seeing things with a fresh set of eyes and a mind to our shoots.