Midnight Movie Club Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The stuffed animal flew through the air as Eleanor tossed it straight up, catching it on the way down and twirling it behind her body, laughing all the while. The stress and worry from today's class schedule bled away as "Scarlet Begonias" continued to play while she danced. She kept the volume of her speakers low so as not to disturb Beatrix and her roommate. By the time the song became one of the Grateful Dead's trademark ten-plus minute jams, Eleanor was placing the teddy bear back in its proper position propped against the pillow. The burst of joy brought on by her spontaneous dancing had served to cancel out the negative waves that had been plaguing her since 9 AM.

Recovery complete. Next came the rebalance.

# Wind in the willow's playin' "Tea For Two" #

# The sky was yellow and the sun was blue #

# Strangers stoppin' strangers just to shake their hand #

# Everybody's playing in the heart of gold band, heart of gold band #

Eleanor walked to her closet and grabbed a dark blue bottle along with one of her larger bath towels. She then pulled back the quilt on her bed and spread the towel out on top of the mattress before pressing the spout on top of the bottle. Two pumps filled her other hand with white lotion. Whistling along with the music, Eleanor began to rub the lotion, Balance from Bath & Body Works, on her arms and shoulders. The scent of coriander and juniper began to fill the room as Eleanor worked the cream into her skin, her whistling turning into quiet singing.

# Well, I ain't always right but I've never been wrong #

# Seldom turns out the way it does in a song #

# Once in a while you get shown the light #

# In the strangest of places if you look at it right #

The cool sensation spreading along her body was delightful. Eleanor felt her spirits begin to rise as the lotion settled against her body, rehydrating and rejuvenating her skin. Another pump preceded her running her hands down her sides, first one then the other, before Eleanor began to massage the lotion into her legs. Her fingers glided in circular motions and long, easy passes, from thigh to knee, knee to ankle, and ankle to toes. After a few minutes, working each drop of lotion into her skin to avoid a greasy feeling, Eleanor felt as if a breeze was drifting just above her skin, kissing her with the gentle affection of Mother Nature.

Balance had been restored. Now was the time for rejoicing.

Eleanor put the bottle back in her closet and used a washcloth to remove the excess lotion from her hands. A preliminary heat began to bloom between her legs as she walked to her nightstand. The two items she was interested in sat in the middle of the drawer, yet to be buried by the various bric-a-brac a young adult's nightstand would accumulate over time. One was a small plastic can, white with aqua blue coloring and a black cap. The other was a pink vibrator consisting of a thick shaft with a smaller extension gently curving from the central portion

Eleanor hopped onto her bed. Sitting crossed-legged on the towel, she unscrewed the cap from the bottle and placed it on the nightstand. The familiar sense of anticipation that had been underneath the surface ever since Julie left was now beginning to peek its head above water. She ran a fingertip along the top of the bottle, gathering a healthy amount of the water-based lubricant. She used her thumb to evenly coat her index and middle fingers with the lubricant before gently smearing the lube against the pulse points on either side of her neck, almost as if she was applying perfume. After a few seconds, she felt a warm tingle on the right side, followed soon after by an identical sensation on the left. The heat softly caressed her skin, causing her to sigh happily. Her back arched as a familiar and pleasurable throbbing stirred twixt her legs.

After dragging her fingers across the mouth of the bottle of lubricant a second time, Eleanor ran them across her bare nipples. The tingling sensation that followed seconds later sent a brief but intense shiver throughout her entire body, a sensation that intensified as she rubbed the lube around the top of her breasts. Her nipples responded to the sharp pinpricks of ecstasy she began to feel. They quickly became erect, hard nubs that were another source of pleasure in conjunction with the heated spots on her neck.

Eleanor's hand began to reach for the vibrator sitting next to her before she pulled her arm back. A shuddering breath escaped her as she placed both hands on her knees and closed her eyes. In her mind, she conjured up the image of a female lover. She imagined soft, wet lips against the pulse points along her throat, and nimble fingers toying with her nipples, teasingly pinching them...

Eleanor allowed herself to sink into the fantasy. She imagined her lover sitting behind her, arms wrapped around her stomach, holding Eleanor close to her as her firm hands roamed over her body. The throbbing between her legs became a constant pressure. Still, she kept her hands on her knees to allow the warmth to build inside of her. Now her lover was dragging her nails along her spine, lightly scratching a path from the nape of her neck down to the small of her back and the top of her ample bottom.

"Scarlet Begonias" gave way to another Grateful Dead song as Eleanor resisted the urge to grab her toy. Instead, she gathered more lubricant on her fingers and reapplied it, imagining that it was her lover's lips pressing against her. She sat on her bed, motionless save for the rise and fall of her chest and the occasional quiver. Her fingers, now back on her knees, dug into the skin as the throbbing of her pussy became an intense pulse. At one point her hand again stretched out for her toy, but she managed to restrain herself, biting down on her lower lip as she did so. By now, if she was still at home, the soft silicone toy would be inside of her, pressing against her clit and quenching the fire while fanning it at the same time. Tonight, however, she was at college, with no fears of parents or siblings walking in. She had time. Time to let the passion ramp up. Time to allow the heat to build. Time to see just how much restraint and control she had before giving herself over to her passions. "Oh," Eleanor murmured as she felt her entire body tense up, quivering like a coiled spring ready to explode at any moment.

The tingling against her throat and breasts, even with the second application of lubricant, was quickly drowned out by the demands of her pussy to be filled and of her clit to be touched. Eleanor hissed as her imaginary lover, athletic in frame and black in hair, shoved her knees apart. She visualized her lover's hair splayed over her thighs as she buried her face between her spread legs.

Eleanor pressed the palm on one hand against her forehead, holding on just a little longer, before the thought of her lover's tongue running along the length of her pulsating clit broke through her wall of self-control. She had enough willpower to put several drops of lube on the dual prongs of her vibrator before turning it on its lowest setting and carefully inserting it between her legs.

Her entire body jumped the moment the tip touched her outer lips. "Oh my Goddess," Eleanor cried softly, remembering her next-door neighbors at the last moment. Still, her back arched as she slowly pushed the toy into her vagina. The feeling of her lips being pushed apart caused Eleanor to shake with bliss. The tingling sensation of the lube served to fan the wet heat in her pussy. Despite the urge to simply shove the toy deep inside of her, Eleanor did her best to take her time, allowing every inch of her womanhood to get used to the gentle sensations.

She felt the extension approaching her clit a moment before it brushed against the throbbing button. Her entire body quivered as an electric shock of pleasure raced through her body at the slight touch. Inside of Eleanor's head, her lover paused for a brief moment before brazenly shoving her tongue roughly against her clit, causing Eleanor to give in and bury the vibrator inside of her pussy. The lubricant still burned against her throat and on her breasts. The combination of sensations served only to amplify the intense pleasure being generated inside her pussy.

Gritting her teeth, Eleanor twisted the dial at the bottom of the vibrator, turning it to a higher setting. Immediately she gasped in tortured ecstasy as the toy pierced her body, causing her to fall backward on her bed. She spread her legs lewdly, one foot resting against the cinderblock wall, as her pussy gripped at the silicone shaft. It was almost too much for her sensitive body to take, but even as she tried to pull the vibrator free she immediately shoved it back inside of her. Her essence coated the toy, making it easier for her to begin thrusting in and out of her hot, slick vagina with the intensity of an eager lover. Each time the extension pushed against her clit, a strangled cry escaped from Eleanor's body.

Her orgasm was quickly approaching. Eleanor's hips raised off of the bed. The vibrator sent crashing waves of pleasure throughout her body. The bliss peaked for a moment before the storm finally broke. She managed to clamp a hand over her mouth, screaming into her palm as she jammed the vibrator inside of her, grinding the extension against her clit as she came. It became too much too fast. Even as she pulled her toy free, her pussy clenched with incredible force. Only her shoulders and feet remained on the bed for several seconds before she collapsed on her towel. Her pink vibrator fell to the floor as she opened her eyes, panting from exhaustion as she stared glassy-eyed at the ceiling of her dorm room.

"So Julie," she murmured to her imaginary lover, "was that good for you?"

X X X X X

"Excuse me," Julie asked the young Hispanic man standing inside the doorway, "is this the room where the Farragut Film Society is meeting?"

"Yep," he answered with a smile. "Come on in!"

With a word of thanks, Julie walked into the large meeting room. Four rows of chairs had been set up, two rows to a side to form a central aisle. Several of the chairs were filled with students, while others stood around the room in small groups, talking amongst themselves. A large projection screen hung from the ceiling in the front of the room. To the right of the screen sat a wooden podium, and standing behind it was Jaxon, the handsome young man she had met at the student expo. At the sight of him, Julie unconsciously smoothed her gray sweater and brushed an errant strand of black hair from her neck.

Jaxon happened to glance up from the podium as Julie made her way down the aisle. "Julie!" He welcomed her with a beaming smile that sent an unexpected flock of butterflies dancing through her stomach. He offered his hand in greeting. "I'm pleased that you made it this evening." Jaxon wore black dress pants and a white button-up shirt with a gray vest over top. His black shoes were polished to a high sheen, Julie noticed as she took his outstretched hand.

"Hello, Jaxon." She gave him a firm handshake. "It is good to see you too. How are you?"

"I'm doing very well, thank you." Jaxon's grin showcased his perfect teeth. They weren't gleaming brightly as one would see in toothpaste commercials but rather were the off-white that one's teeth should be naturally. Standing only a few feet away from him, Julie also detected the pleasant hint of rosewood drifting through the air. "Are you looking forward to this evening?"

"I am." Julie eagerly motioned towards the students scattered about the room. "This appears to be a sizable gathering for the first session of the year."

"It is, and there are still fifteen minutes until we begin. I appreciate it when people arrive early."

"Oh? That is something you and I have in common."

Jaxon gave Julie a polite nod, causing her to silently chastise herself for her inane statement. He picked up a piece of paper from the podium. "Here is the movie schedule for the first semester," he said, handing it to her. "Normally our meetings see us watch a film and then discuss it, however tonight the plan is for members old and new to introduce themselves before watching the movie."

Julie's eyes went to the first film on the list. "The General? The Buster Keaton silent movie?"

"I consider it the finest Civil War movie ever made, aside from also being, pardon the phrase, side-splittingly amusing. With regards to the Society, it's traditionally been the first film on the schedule for nearly two decades."

"I look forward to it, then." Julie gave him a warm smile before heading to a seat in the second row. She spent the time before studying the list. It was a varied mix of films that cast a wide net over the history of cinema, from silent films to modern-day classics, combining well-known epics and lesser-known films that still had a profound influence on filmmaking.

At precisely 1900, Jaxon's voice gently pulled Julie from her reverie. "Good evening everyone," he said from behind the podium, speaking with a deep, resonant tone. "Welcome to the first meeting of the Farragut Film Society for the fall semester. My name is Jaxon Oglesby, president of this organization, and I am excited to see such a large turnout for this initial meeting. Everyone should have a copy of our film schedule for the year," he said, holding up a copy of the schedule. "If not, please feel free to obtain one from the back of the room. We'll begin by going around the room and introducing ourselves, along with stating what our favorite film is. If you do not feel comfortable speaking in public, just wave off. I'll begin." The butterflies took to the air once again inside Julie's stomach as Jaxon smiled brightly. "My name is Jaxon Oglesby, I am a junior here at Farragut College, originally from Seattle, and my favorite movie is Roman Holiday."

As the students in front of Julie introduced themselves, Julie mentally rehearsed what she was going to say. Her boilerplate statement wouldn't suffice in this situation. It was wordy and could make Julie the odd one out in the Society on her very first night. Her fingers tapped against the top of her thighs as she waited her turn.

"Julie?"

When Jaxon called her name, Julie did her best to put on a wide, beaming smile, channeling Alexander's well-practiced grin. "Good evening everyone. My name is Julie Wyndham. I'm a freshman. I moved around during my childhood due to my father being in the Navy, so I consider myself coming to Farragut from Emerald Pines, Colorado where I graduated high. And my favorite movie is The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly."

"Thank you, Julie. Next?"

"Hey." The simple greeting came from the young Hispanic man Julie had talked to upon entering the room. "Alcide Angelico, freshman, Avul Vaso, New Mexico, Vanishing Point."

Jaxon gave Alcide a nod of approval. "That is a fascinating answer."

"I'm a sucker for a good car chase movie," Alcide explained, "and I always saw it as the American Southwest's version of Easy Rider."

The rest of the introductions went by without issue. "It's a pleasure to see you all here tonight," Jaxon repeated once the final person had spoken. "We'll go over the rules and guidelines regarding the Society in detail at our next meeting, however, allow me to give a brief outline of what to expect this semester." He stepped out from behind the podium. Jaxon's clothing appeared tailored for his body. All eyes turned to him as he moved in front of the large projection screen. His voice rang out clear and strong in the large meeting room. "The Farragut Film Society is about discussion. Everyone here has a favorite movie... or movies," he said, flashing a smile towards Julie, "and with favorite movies come strong opinions. This is a place for viewing and positive discussion. Criticism is fine. Negative comments and bigotry of any sort are not. Not all of the movies we watch will be pleasant, but we draw the line between 'uncomfortable' and 'vulgar.' A movie like Cross of Iron would be considered for viewing, however Salo is right out."

He motioned to four students sitting in the front row. "The movie list for the first semester was chosen by myself and the officers of the Society. Based upon your answers tonight during your introduction, we will draw up the second semester's viewing list by Thanksgiving weekend for review and approval by the Society before we go home for Winter Break." Jaxon swept his gaze across the room from right to left. "Any questions before we start tonight's movie? No? Very well then, let us kick off the Farragut Film Society's fall viewing schedule with Buster Keaton's immortal classic, The General. Lights, please."

As the room faded into darkness, Julie leaned forward in her chair, smiling softly. While she didn't agree with Jaxon that this was the best Civil War movie ever... to Julie, it would always be the Director's Cut of Gettysburg... The General was indeed a silent movie classic, up there with Harold Lloyd's Safety Last or Charlie Chaplin's City Lights. There was some cringe since Keaton's character was a Southerner trying to stop a Union army, but the pure beauty and sheer insanity of the black-and-white film made up for that flaw.

During the scene where Keaton sat on the driveshaft of the locomotive, moving up and down as it slowly begins to pick up steam without changing his stone-faced expression, Julie glanced at Jaxon sitting in the front row. He gestured towards the screen, whispering something to the woman sitting next to him that caused her shoulders to hitch slightly. For a brief moment, Julie's chest was heavy at the sight before she turned back to the screen. Laughter and delighted murmurs surrounded her throughout the movie as Keaton's character engaged in both a railroad chase and a railroad pursuit, stopping the Union army in the process and, most importantly, winning the girl.

X X X X X

"So what did you think of the movie?"

"Hmm?" Julie looked over at Alcide. "I'm sorry, I didn't catch that."

"I asked what you thought of the movie?"

"Oh! I enjoyed it very much, however, I've seen it several times. Was this your first time seeing it?"

The young man nodded. "I'd never even heard of it before. I know, I know," he said with a smile, "that makes me a horrible film buff."

"Not at all!" Julie shook her head. "Considering The General is almost a century old and our generation associates the title with a second-tier insurance company, your ignorance... I'm sorry," she said, "I didn't mean to imply you were ignorant. I meant to say your lack of knowledge is understandable.. and that does not sound any better, does it?"

Alcide chuckled. "I get the drift. I'm not one to talk, though. I bet more people know about The General than Vanishing Point."

"Barry Newman, Cleavon Little, and the film that codified the modern-day car chase movie? If they don't know about it, then we should stress Jaxon to put it on the viewing list for the spring."

"Speaking of the Prez, are you waiting for him? I was about to leave but couldn't help seeing you lingering."

"I was, yes." From their position in the rear of the room, Julie gestured towards the front row, where Jaxon and several other students were gathered in a small group talking amongst themselves. "I wanted to thank him for a pleasant initial session and profess my eagerness to attend next week's meeting."

Alcide took the film schedule out of his pocket and unfolded it. "A Place in the Sun. Never heard of it."

"Drama, 1951." Alcide looked up from the piece of paper as Julie said, almost automatically, "Montgomery Clift, Shelley Winters, Elizabeth Taylor. Charlie Chaplin called it the best film ever made about America."