Midnight Movie Club Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexander kept up the pace, but his hips were beginning to tire. But when Karen closed her eyes and began thrusting back, it provided him with enough of a second wind. "Oh God, yes... yes... ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh hell yes!" Karen shook like a rag doll in a tornado. Her pussy clenched around his cock with a smaller but unmistakable rush of liquid. Once he felt her orgasm, a familiar tightness gripped his lower body, and he couldn't have stopped thrusting if he wanted to. While Karen went slack underneath him, Alexander let loose with a choked cry as his cock pulsed inside of her, adding his essence to hers. His orgasm was forceful, almost the point of pain despite the pleasure of release. There was nothing more he could do once he had finished cumming inside of her except to pull out and collapse beside her on the carpeted floor. Both Karen and Alexander stared up at the tiled ceiling, panting as if they had just finished a hard sprint.

"Oh my God," Karen said, breaking the silence, "I can feel you dripping out of me."

"That might be just you. Like you said earlier, you do indeed get wet."

"No. I can tell the difference. I... I don't know if I've ever been THIS wet. Or if I've ever cum that hard from intercourse. Cleanup's going to be a lot of fun." Karen let her head fall to the side, staring at her lover with a sweet smile. "You must have been very popular with the ladies in high school."

Alexander weighed his answer carefully. "I never had any complaints," he eventually answered. "However it does take two to tango. You were pretty amazing yourself."

Karen laughed quietly before rolling onto her side. She snatched a towel from the nearby pile. "So," she said as she proceeded to clean up between her legs, "did you still want to go to the party?"

"Actually, I was going to ask about the second half."

She looked over her shoulder at him. "Second half?"

"If you're up for it and you give me fifteen minutes for halftime, I could go another forty-five."

Karen laughed. "Forget the fifteen minutes." She threw the towel back on the pile and rolled over, half-laying on Alexander's prone body as she leaned in for a kiss.

X X X X X

Gwen leaned in close to Cole. Her raised voice was barely audible in his ear over the loud music. "Can I ask you a question? Did it look to you like Alexander believed Karen was inviting him up to look at a freaking soccer banner?"

Cole took a sip of warm beer before nodding. "Reckon so. Think what you and I thinking about what Karen was thinking was the last thing Alexander was thinking."

Gwen silently mouthed Cole's comment, before giving a nod of her own. "I agree with you! I think! What would you have thought if she made you that offer?"

"Ain't a football guy, but definitely would have expected to score."

Gwen's smirk was all the answer Cole needed for his comment. The pair stood off to one side in a crowded living room, drinking weak beer from red plastic cups. Loud heavy metal music blared from a pair of speakers in the far corner. The noise scraped at Cole's ears. College students packed the living room elbow-to-elbow, along with a handful of men who, to Cole at least, appeared too old to be attendees of Farragut, despite their interactions with several female freshmen and sophomores. Ever since walking through the front door, Cole had stuck by Gwen's side, and vice versa, as they got their drinks and wandered to what had then been a secluded portion of the apartment. Within minutes, however, the living room had become packed, along with the kitchen, the hallway, and the steps leading upstairs. More often than not, Cole found himself shielding Gwen from the crush of humanity and the rogue spillage of beer. The only saving grace had been his conversation with the young woman who had brought him to the party. Despite having to almost yell over the lyrics of Five Finger Death Punch and Bring Me The Horizon, the time spent talking about their classes, their roommates, and their interests had been well worth standing in a sweltering apartment being assaulted by loud music and subjected to stale beer.

After a few more minutes, Gwen paused in the middle of a sentence. She glanced up at a clock sitting on the nearby wall. "Alright, it's been over half an hour. We can officially call this party a bust and leave without guilt. You want to bounce?"

"Yeah, ain't nothing here worth writing home about." Both Gwen and Cole finished their beers, Gwen her third and Cole his second. "Draft behind me," he told her. He took her empty cup and, after stacking them, placed them on the nearby windowsill. Gwen grabbed the back of his jeans by the waistband before the young man began to make his way through the crowd towards the front door. Cole needed to push his way between people who didn't notice or respond to his polite request to let them pass. It continued to the back deck. The temperature difference was immediately noticeable once they were outside. Cole did his best to wipe a few drops of sweat from his face. "Least open the windows. Damn oven in there."

Gwen lifted the bottom of her red tank top and used it to dry off her face and neck, making no effort to hide her exposed chest. Her black bra covered and supported the smallest pair of breasts Cole had ever seen on a grown woman. Her stomach was flat and lacking in muscle definition, while the belt Gwen wore to keep her black jeans up looked to have an extra hole punched through the leather for the buckle. As Gwen pulled her tank top back down, she caught Cole glancing in her direction. He quickly looked away, admiring the solid construction of the deck's floorboards. "I don't know what you were staring at," she laughed gently. "It couldn't possibly be my tits."

"Sorry. I'm a guy. Possibility of cleavage, eyes home in like a missile."

"I don't have cleavage, I have a concave chest. Come on, let's get out of here." The pair made their way down the steps to the street. Despite being outside, the music was still obnoxiously loud. "Sorry to bring you to this dud of a party," she apologized as they reached the end of the block.

"No need. Played gigs in high school where a negative number of people showed up somehow." He looked up at the clear night sky. "Gotta know when to put your chips in and take a walk." With a weary sigh, he turned to look down at Gwen. "So what now? Think Karen and Alexander are done playing footy?"

"Let me check." Gwen pulled her smartphone from her jeans. "Nope. Karen said she'd text me when the room was free and clear. Either your boy's a wizard at foreplay or they're in the middle of round two."

"Two notions might not be mutually exclusive."

"If you're about to tell me you know Alexander's good at foreplay from direct experience, I'm going to find a bottle of Maker's Mark and ask you to recreate that moment."

Cole laughed as he waved his hand dismissively. "Not directly. Ain't my tale to tell, but more to Alexander than appears. He's a good guy, friendly and eager to please, however thinking it's more trained than ingrained if that makes sense."

"I think I get it. Knew a couple of bros like that back home."

"Alexander ain't a bro, can tell you that much. Think he's a guy looking for a fresh start." Cole looked around as the pair reached the end of another block. "We heading any particular direction, or meandering to let time go by?"

"I don't have any place to be. Though we should head back towards campus." Gwen gestured towards a collection of lights three blocks to the south. "Don't have to take a straight line, however."

"Goal in mind, the fun's in the journey." The pair turned west, continuing in the direction they had been heading. "Karen, then, eye on Alexander for a while?"

"She thought he was kind of cute when they met in their Intro to Psych class," Gwen explained as they passed several shops that had closed for the evening. With Memorial Day weekend in the rearview mirror, nearly all of the businesses in Bayview had cut back their hours. "Not in the looks department as much," she continued, "but from being friendly and outgoing. Something tonight tipped her over the edge, though. She was planning on coming to the party with me but changed her mind at some point."

"And how do you think Alexander looks?"

"Cute-ish. You know how you can look at someone and say they're a kind soul? I only met Alexander twice in passing, but I got that impression from him."

"Huh. Well, met me once, more than in passing. How's my impression?"

Gwen looked Cole up and down before smiling. "I wouldn't use 'ish' as a qualifier with you. I definitely won't kick you out of bed tomorrow morning. And yes, that's my attempt to see if you're up for a little footy yourself."

"Really." Cole returned Gwen's smile with a sly grin of his own. "Kinda forward. Ain't complaining, just pointing out."

Gwen shrugged. "You're cute, you don't seem like a douchebag, I haven't been laid since the Fourth of July, and I'm three beers tipsy which mean not only am I capable of making this decision, I am putting my entire body weight behind it, which I admit isn't much. I'm also pointing out that your roommate is currently schtupping my roommate in my room, which means your room is free and clear. If we can't party and drink, we might as well have fun some other way, right?" She spread her arms and spun in circles, walking backward in front of Cole as she did so. "You're only young once. Might as well take full advantage of it." Cole laughed as she twirled in front of him. "Just don't let me pressure you." Gwen snapped her finger off her forehead, gesturing in Cole's direction. "No means no, no matter who's asking who. I'm cool with just walking around until Karen and Alexander are done."

"Ain't that. Just reminding myself high school girls and college girls are different, even if it's only three months between graduation and orientation." Cole held up a hand. "Partying, drinking, sex with a relative stranger. Don't that kind of go against the stereotype of being a preacher's daughter?"

"Fishes and loaves," she countered, "water into wine at a wedding, and sex is waaaaaaaaay too awesome to save until marriage." Gwen continued walking backward, her eyes on Cole. "I'm not perfect and I'm not trying to be perfect. Trying to be perfect leads to being a fundy and they don't look like they're having any fun. I'll answer for my sins once I'm standing before Saint Peter. Until then?" She spun around, facing away from Cole. "I'm gonna be spontaneous and have as much fun as... oh!"

Gwen suddenly lost her balance. Her arms windmilled as she tried to regain her footing. Cole stepped forward and managed to slip his arms beneath her shoulders. He assisted in bringing her back to an upright position. Shaking her head, Gwen took an unsteady step forward. "...as much fun as gravity will allow," she finished, a note of glee in her voice. "Come on." She waved a hand over her shoulder, motioning to Cole. "Let's..."

Before Gwen could finish her statement, Cole grabbed her by the hips. A squeak of surprise escaped from the tiny woman as he spun her around and lifted her into the air. Before she could protest, Cole took her into a nearby alleyway between two buildings. Using his entire body to keep her aloft, he pressed Gwen against a brick wall, using his entire body to keep her aloft. "...let's be spontaneous?" Cole asked in a quiet voice accompanied by eyes that told Gwen what he had in mind.

She wrapped her arms around his shoulders, her legs around his waist, and grabbed him by the back of his head to pull him close. The force of her kiss caught Cole off-guard. He hadn't expected a kiss from the tiny, petite Gwen to pack the wallop that it did. His entire body pushed against her, trapping her between the wall and his torso while holding onto her bony butt, the muscles almost non-existent underneath his fingers. Cole wasn't able to tell whose hips shifted first, but after only a few moments of passionately making out, he was grinding Gwen against the brick wall, a favor she returned by lewdly rubbing against Cole's growing erection. The friction quickly became too much for Cole to take, causing him to break their kiss. "Pack a lot of gunpowder in a small caliber," he panted, "don't you?"

Gwen stared hungrily at him as her fingers slipped between the waistband of his jeans and his stomach. "And you're packing something down here." She gripped his hardening cock with a noise of approval. "I appreciate the spontaneity, but I'm in the mood for a soft bed and cuddling afterward tonight."

Cole nodded. "Noted. We on the straight and narrow back to my dorm then?"

After a moment, Gwen shook her head. "Not yet." Her hand continued to massage Cole's penis. "The walk back is going to be uncomfortable for you if you're walking with a bonafide hard-on. Let me help you with that." Gwen uncrossed her ankles from behind Cole's back before slowly lowering herself to the ground. She crouched down and proceeded to expertly undo his pants. Several inches of hard cock jutted into the air as his erection was freed from its clothed confines. Before Cole could react, Gwen's mouth was over the tip of his penis, sucking on the mushroom head as she ran her tongue around its base.

"Oooooooooooh man," he managed to get out. He put his hands against the brick wall for balance as Gwen expertly began to blow him. Her lips engulfed him while her tongue swirled and licked along the top, bottom, and sides. One hand cradled his balls, gently massaging them, while the other slid up and down the exposed portion of his shaft. No part of his cock was left untouched.

The sensations of pleasure radiating from his lower body caused him to reflexively grit his teeth. His fingers clenched, finding a hint of purchase in the mortar between the bricks, as a girl Colebarely knew blew him in a dark alleyway just off-campus. Gwen held nothing back. Her tongue licked and slid along every inch of his cock that it could reach while her fingers tickled not only his testicles but the skin around them. Several times the sensations were so intense that he nearly pulled away from Gwen's mouth. "Might not be able to walk either way," he said quietly, looking down at the black-haired pixie girl as she bobbed her head up and down along his rock hard penis. "Either gonna be too drained or too aroused to make it to the end of the alleyway."

Gwen's response came in the form of a soft hum. The vibrations caused Cole to curse as she redoubled her efforts. Sooner than Cole could have imagined, the familiar tightness gripped at him, indicating the point of no return was quickly approaching. "Warning," he called out to Gwen, "gonna pop in a couple..."

Despite the incredible pleasure rushing towards his cock, Cole grunted with laughter as Gwen took her hand from his balls to give him a thumbs up. Her other hand moved faster on the lower part of his shaft while she began to use her mouth on the upper portion and tip. Cole groaned as the pleasure reached a fever pitch just before he exploded. The warmth of the cum spurting from his cock caused him to utter a guttural groan. Gwen kept her lips around him, sucking every drop of his essence without gagging or choking as he came forcefully inside of her mouth. After his final load, Gwen relaxed her jaw and carefully pulled back. She slowly got to her feet, wiping her lips with her hand. "So," she asked demurely, "are you good to walk?"

Cole nodded. "Reckon so. Though there might be some gingerly in my stride, thanks to you."

"That's the nicest compliment I've ever gotten after blowing a guy." As Cole pulled up his pants, Gwen pulled a pack of Big Red chewing gum from her pocket. She popped two pieces in her mouth before offering him the pack. "You're going to be kissing me at some point. I figure the last thing you want to taste is your dick in my mouth."

"Most polite thing I've ever heard after getting blown."

X X X X X

"Casa la Scales." Cole closed the door behind him after Gwen walked into his dorm room. "Or Maison de'Armound, depending on who's doing the introductions."

"Not as messy as I thought a boy's dorm room would be. It's incredibly organized and clean."

"Disclosing fully, our friend Julie came out this week and helped get it all in order. Girl's an Order Muppet with a submarine officer for a dad. Ain't so much 'organized and clean' as 'how long can two young men keep it organized and clean to a military brat's standards?'"

Gwen chuckled. "Introduce me to her sometime, please. Karen's messy. Not 'cockroaches and funk' messy, but she's got more clean clothes in her laundry basket than her dresser. I'm afraid one morning I'm going to step on a pile of socks and end up in Narnia somehow." She turned around to face Cole who was still standing in the entryway, looking back at her with his hands in his pockets. "Alright then," she told him, "want to skip the awkwardness and just get naked?"

"Holy cr... I mean, Jesus Chri... wow." Cole laughed, looking up at the ceiling as his near blasphemy drew a grin from Gwen. "All for jumping right to fraternization. Checking one thing though, still on the south side of tipsy and cool with all of this?"

In response, Gwen pulled her tank top from her body. She let it drop to the floor. Her hands went to the belt holding up her jeans, but Gwen didn't need to undo it. She simply pushed her pants over her hips and let gravity do the rest. Her sandals were last, and within seconds of her suggestion, Gwen was standing before Cole wearing only a pair of bra and low-cut panties, both black in color but mismatched in style. Despite her short stature and rail-thin body, there was an unearthly quality to Gwen that he couldn't quite put his finger on. Maybe it was the boldness in her sexuality or her flaunting of stereotypes with regards to her upbringing. Or maybe it was the fact that Cole had never been with a girl as short, as petite, and, he couldn't help thinking, as flat as Gwen.

Still, college was all about new experiences.

Cole sat down on the edge of his mattress. Gwen watched, hands on her hips, head tilted to one side, as he untied his shoes and set them on the floor before following her lead, pulling his shirt over his head and pushing his jeans down to his now bare feet, leaving him in his black cotton boxers. Raising one hand into the air, Cole crooked a single finger and motioned for Gwen to come over to him. Gwen did so slowly, a sly grin on her face as she approached him. Before Cole could pull her close for a kiss, however, her hand reached for his lap. "You didn't seem to have any trouble walking back," she said as she fondled his penis over the fabric of his boxers. "Did the blowjob help?"

"Wonders," he groaned. It was Cole's turn to grin before he extended his arm. Gwen gasped with shock and delight as Cole ran the flat of his hand between her legs. He slowly dragged his palm across the thin portion of her panties before pressing two fingers against the damp fabric and softly rubbing back and forth. A quiet hum came from Gwen before she leaned forward and kissed Cole. After a moment, Cole murmured, "Good call on the gum. Can't taste my dick in the slightest."

As they resumed kissing, Gwen's fingers dragged around the length of his stiffening penis as it pushed against his cotton boxers. In return, Cole firmly pushed his hand against Gwen's panties, causing her to moan softly into his mouth. The college freshmen spent the next several moments making out, their lips soft and gentle, while fondling and exploring each other's most intimate areas.

While Gwen's hand squeezed the cotton around his erection, Cole slipped a finger between the edge of her underwear and ran it along her bare skin. Gwen broke their kiss as Cole rubbed the outer lips of her vagina. She reached behind her back and undid the clasp on her bra, pulling the straps down her shoulders and adding it to the pile of clothing on the floor. Her neat, perky breasts were flat against her chest. Hard nipples the color of dark chocolate jutted from their shallow peaks. Cole used his other hand to pull Gwen closer to him. His tongue found one of her nipples, unyielding underneath. "Ahhhhhhhhhh," Gwen breathed before her entire body shook from Cole lightly biting down. Her hand rubbed his cock faster over his boxers as Cole licked, bit, and soothed her erect nub with his tongue.