Midnight Movie Club Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK," she eventually said, panting, "I can't wait any longer." After grabbing hold of Cole's wrist and pulling his hand free from her underwear, Gwen hurriedly forced her panties off her body. The skin between her legs was free of hair, showing off her womanhood in all its glory. Cole took in her naked form with a casual nod of approval before lifting his hips off the mattress and removing his boxers. Gwen slid onto the bed next to him and moved so that she was lying down, placing her head on his pillow. A familiar look of apprehension was on her face, and Cole was sure that the same expression was reflected in his own eyes.

"Need me to grab a condom?" he inquired.

"You're good." She made a fist and lightly knocked it against the bare skin above her pussy. "IUD. A girl my size, menstrual cramps would put me on the shelf for several days."

"Heh."

"What?"

"Every guy and girl met so far in any sort of relation to the sexual act, safe from getting knocked up. Twelve pack of condoms bought the first night on campus gonna go to waste."

"Do you want to go put one on," Gwen teased, "if it'll make you feel better?"

"Hard no." Cole leaned down and gently kissed Gwen. She spread her legs a little further, allowing him to bring his hips up. After a little bit of adjustment, Cole used his hand to guide his cock to the opening to Gwen's pussy. He met resistance when he pushed forward, along with a gentle hiss from Gwen. "Something wrong," he asked.

"No. Petite girl problems," she told him. "Just go slow at first. I'll get used to you."

Cole nodded. He pushed a little harder. This time the tip of his penis forced its way past Gwen's outer lips. "OK," she said, "just slow... slow... oooooooh yes, that's a good speed..."

The outer portion of Gwen's womanhood gripped his penis like a vice. Cole kept an eye on Gwen as he continued to slide inside of her inch by inch. She bit her lip, but continued to nod, silently urging him on. He bent down to kiss her and was rewarded by one of her hands gently cupping his face. Her soft walls clutched at him as he carefully pushed inside of her. Eventually, he was buried in Gwen's pussy to the hilt. His entire length was squeezed by Gwen's vagina with an incredibly warm, wet tightness. "How is it?" she breathed.

"Ain't gonna lie," Cole whispered, "you are so damn tight."

"As I said, petite girl problems. Is it too tight for you?"

"Physically, no. Mentally, sure this ain't gonna hurt you?"

Gwen smiled at him. "Unless you're packing a Pringles can down there, I'm good. I asked you up here so I could get laid. So get to the laying."

Cole sat back, kneeling in front of Gwen with his cock buried inside of her. His hands went to her thighs, using them for leverage as he pushed forward a little further before carefully pulling himself free from her body. Gwen's chest filled like a balloon as he withdrew. Cole held still, leaving only the tip of his penis inside of Gwen, before sliding forward. Gwen exhaled, licking her lips and quietly whispering, "That's perfect," as he offered his erection to her womanhood inch-by-inch. His stroke was far from smooth as his cock fought against Gwen's snug pussy. On one occasion Cole had to shove his hips forward. The force of his thrust caused Gwen's back to arch from the bed, her hands gripping the sheets as she hissed with tortured enjoyment when Cole's entire length was once again fully engulfed by her body. After waiting a moment, Cole repeated the process, drawing his cock from Gwen's pussy. He repeated the process several more times, becoming accustomed to both Gwen's tightness and her reactions to his methodical thrusting. His motions became steadier and more frequent, his initial concerns falling away as he was able to begin enjoying himself with his new lover.

Gwen took hold of one of the slats on Cole's headboard. Her spindly arms tightened as she braced herself. "Yeah, that's it," she told him through clenched teeth. "You can go harder if you want." Cole scooted his body forward, now holding her thighs from underneath. Gwen let out a shivering sigh as he pushed deep inside of her. "Oh wow, that's it."

Her pussy was vice-like in its hold around his cock. As Cole continued to thrust in and out of Gwen, the heat and friction against his manhood were almost excruciating in their sheer pleasure. Kneeling between Gwen's legs, holding her close, Cole could feel the beads of sweat forming along his body. If it hadn't been for Gwen going down on him in the alleyway half an hour earlier, there was a damn good chance he would have shot his load by now.

His motions eventually became smoother and more frequent. He watched his cock, slick with Gwen's essence, sliding in and out of her. Gwen cried softly in time with Cole's thrusts, encouraging him with murmurs. "Do you like that?" she asked him as he buried himself inside of her. "Do you like my tight little body?"

"Yeah, I do," he drawled in response.

"Are you still worried about... mmmmmmmmmmmm... hurting me?"

"A mite, however, you'd tell me if I am, so it's a passive concern, not an active one."

"Good." Gwen pushed up on her elbows and gave him a demure smile. "Then would you mind flipping me over?

"Reckon I can." Cole pulled his penis from Gwen's pussy. There was an audible 'pop' as the head of his cock came free.

"Could you grab some pillows? It'll be easier for you if my knees are up on something."

"Um... yeah. Gonna owe Alexander one though." His erect manhood throbbed as Cole crossed the room and grabbed the pair of pillows from Alexander's bed. He turned around and handed them to Gwen. "Here you goooooooooooo..."

Cole's sentence became a soft noise of pleasure as Gwen, having rolled over onto her stomach, slid to the edge of the bed and took him in her mouth. She slid her lips along his shaft several times, licking him free of her essence. Cole ran a hand through her short black hair as she looked up at him, rubbing his cock against her face with an almost innocent expression. She took the pillows and placed them on top of one another, side-by-side with Cole's already-stacked pillows. This time Gwen turned towards the foot of the bed. She knelt, one knee on each of the pairs of pillows, and gripped the wooden board with both hands.

Looking over her shoulder, the tiny young woman invitingly moved her hips, teasing Cole as he climbed onto the bed behind her. He placed one hand on the small of her back and grabbed his rock-hard cock with the other. Even with the pillows adding several inches, Cole had to adjust somewhat as he put the tip against Gwen's quivering pussy lips. Once he was in place, Cole took hold of Gwen's hips and carefully pushed forward. Gwen moaned softly as, with less effort than before, Cole slid inside of her. "That's it," she whispered as Cole pulled back out. "You feel so good this way... OH!"

Gwen's fingers squeezed the wooden board at the foot of Cole's bed as he unexpectedly thrust inside of her. Her pussy clutched at him with the grip of an eager lover. As he moved in and out of her, Gwen lifted her head back, shoulders rolling as what Cole assumed to be a pleasurable sensation rolled through her body. "Yes... oh, harder Cole, please..."

Gwen's body rocked back and forth as she began to meet Cole's thrusts by pushing back against him. The pair quickly settled into a hard, firm rhythm. When she urged him to go harder, he answered her request by pushing as forcefully as he could into her tight pussy. His reward was an overwhelming warmth that only encouraged him to go even deeper next time. "Oh yes," Gwen cried lustily as Cole fucked her, "keep going. Keep going."

As Gwen's moans became more frequent and more pronounced, Cole impulsively pulled one hand free from her hips and brought it down on one of Gwen's narrow buttcheeks. "Oh wow!" she exclaimed. "Do that again!"

There was little cushion and almost no jiggle from the impact of Cole's hand, but it was enough for Gwen to practically growl as Cole smacked her ass a second and then a third time. One hand went from the foot of the bed to the mattress as Gwen drove herself against Cole's hips. "So good," she groaned, "so damn good..."

After several minutes, Gwen bowed her head. "Almost there," she said in a pleading tone, "don't stop, don't stop..." Cole continued at the same steady, forceful pace. He waited for Gwen's commanding words to teeter on the edge of becoming a whine before bringing his hand down a final time, driving the cupped palm squarely into the center of Gwen's cheek. In response, she buried her face in the mattress. A muffled scream came from the petite young woman. Cole hissed with a mix of pleasure and torture as her pussy squeezed his cock.

Focusing through the sensations, Cole fucked Gwen through her orgasm. She yelled into the mattress, hands clutching at the quilt, as her body shook. Eventually, she turned her head to the side, letting out a deep breath in a loud whoosh. Cole paused for a moment, his cock buried inside of her, allowing her a chance to recover. "Why are you stopping?" he heard her ask in a daze. "Keep going..."

As Cole resumed taking her from behind, Gwen kept her head lowered and her hips in the air. Her hands gripped the back of her head as she began moaning softly. By the time Cole was racing towards his orgasm, Gwen's face was buried in the mattress once again, with her muted cries increasing in volume. "Gonna pop soon," he warned. "Inside or out?"

"Inside. I hate making a mess... oh, can you hold on just a little... just a..."

It was a first for both of them. Cole's orgasm was upon him as Gwen's second one hit her sooner than she anticipated. As Cole began to spill inside of Gwen, her tight velvet walls began to clutch at his cock. He slapped a hand over his mouth, calling out in undeniable ecstasy as the sensation threatened to overwhelm him while Gwen simply collapsed. Once the last ounce of cum pumped from Cole's penis, he pulled himself free. The friction from his now-sensitive cock rubbing against her pussy was almost too much for him to take. He fell back on his haunches as Gwen went limp on the bed in front of him, arms and legs akimbo on the mattress.

"Oh my God," Cole said once he recovered.

At that, Gwen's foot lazily lifted in the air. She swung it towards Cole, where it brushed against his side, more ticklish than forceful. "Don't take His name in vain," she muttered.

A lighthearted chuckle came from Cole as he ran his hands along the sides of his head, feeling the thin layer of sweat along his scalp. "Considering the carnal nature of what we just did, that's where the line gets drawn?"

"A girl's got to have standards." Gwen rolled over. She flopped one hand across her chest as she looked at Cole with content eyes. "Hey," she smirked. "Do you enjoy yourself?"

"Goes without saying. You?"

She held up two fingers. "Definitely worth skipping out on that party."

"Absolutely. So, the soft mattress and the cuddling then?"

Groaning, she pushed herself to a sitting position. "I have to go clean up first unless I want to guzzle cranberry juice for the next few weeks. Is the bathroom on this floor down near the elevator?"

"Gotta pee myself. You don't mind wearing Alexander's bathrobe, I'll walk you down."

X X X X X

As soon as the door closed, Gwen shed Alexander's bathrobe, which had dragged on the ground the entire time she had worn it. Cole followed suit a moment later, leaving them both naked. "Here," she said, handing the bathrobe to him. "Give me another minute please, then the cuddling?"

Cole turned to the closets flanking the entryway. He put both bathrobes on their respective hooks, taking an extra moment to ensure Alexander's was hung properly. Behind him, he heard Gwen murmuring. He turned to see Gwen kneeling on the floor, hands clasped against the edge of his mattress with her eyes closed and her head bowed. Cole couldn't catch what she was saying, making out snippets of words at best. He waited silently, leaning against the wall, as Gwen finished praying. She crossed herself, whispering "Amen" before climbing back to her feet. "Thank you," she said. "Wanted to make sure I gave thanks before falling asleep."

Cole responded with a smile before his soft voice drifted through the dorm room.

# My prayer and the answer you give #

# May they still be the same for as long as we live #

# That you'll always be there at the end of my prayer #

"I don't know that song," Gwen said, sitting down on the edge of Cole's bed.

"'My Prayer,'" Cole answered, turning off the foyer light as he walked over to join Gwen. "Look for the version done by the Platters if you're interested. A doo-wop song performed with the force of one of Shakespeare's speeches."

The light shining through the window illuminated Gwen's faerie-like body as she crawled under the covers. "Why don't you put it on? It's been a while since I cuddled to music."

"Reckon I can do that." Cole grabbed his smartphone from his discarded jeans and searched for the song on Spotify. "You cool with a doo-wop playlist?"

"Sure. I couldn't tell you a doo-wop song if I heard one, but the whole point of college is new experiences, right?"

Cole started the song. He set his smartphone on the nightstand before sliding under the cover with Gwen. She immediately draped her arm and leg over his body. "So," Gwen said with a quiet smile, "how was your evening?"

Cole returned her grin, running his hands through her short black hair as "My Prayer" began to play from his phone.

# When the twilight is gone and no songbirds are singing #

# When the twilight is gone you come into my heart #

# And here in my heart you will stay while I pray #