Midnight Movie Club Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen looked up to see Alexander glancing around the room. "I know, I know," she sighed. "I keep meaning to pick up but I just never find the time, and when I do I can't find the willpower. I'll get to it one of these days. Luckily Gwen doesn't give me any flak for it, and we make sure everything's clean. This is just... clutter."

"If it works for you and Gwen, then carry on... Karen? There's no tifo above your bed." Alexander gestured to the blank wall. "I thought you invited me up to look at it."

"I don't recall saying that, Alexander. Maybe you were just looking for an excuse to follow a young woman up to her room?"

"No, you were the one who..." Alexander's words fell away as he turned to face Karen, who was now standing in the center of the. Without a word, she grabbed the bottom of her royal blue tank top and pulled it over her head. The wide neck hole allowed Karen's RSL scarf to remain on her neck as she casually let the tank top fall to the floor. The scarf partially covered the pale yellow bra adorning her chest. The young man's jaw dropped as she casually reached down and pulled on the drawstring of her athletic shorts. A shimmy of her hips allowed her shorts to drop down to her feet, exposing her plain white panties to Alexander.

"Whoa." One deep breath later, Alexander managed to look Karen in the eyes. "I'm guessing you don't need me to turn around then."

"I mean, if you want to be a gentleman, I'm not going to stop you." Karen met his gaze with her pale blue eyes. Without looking away, she reached behind her and undid the clasp on her bra. As she gently pulled the bra free from her chest, Alexander couldn't help but exhale in wonder. Karen's lean body testified to her time as a high school athlete. The fringe of her RSL scarf fell over one of her breasts, which sat high on her chest, topped with pink nipples.

For the first time since arriving at Farragut College, Alexander moved towards a near-naked woman with something approaching total confidence, despite the racing of his heart and the tiny weight pulling on his stomach. Karen smiled demurely as he put his hands on her hips before kissing her. There was no hesitation as he pressed his lips against hers. Karen's hand gently held the back of his head as they kissed in the dim light of the dorm room.

"I guess," Alexander said as he pulled her scarf to one side and began kissing his way down her neck, "this means we're missing the party?"

"What party?" Karen pulled his lips to hers. Her tongue lightly darted into his mouth, and he soon returned the favor. Her hand lightly scratched the back of his head, fingers running through his blonde hair while his hands remained on her hips. Karen was the bolder of the two as her other hand pressed against the small of Alexander's back, bringing his body against hers. His burgeoning erection pressed against her bare thigh, slowly becoming hard underneath his khakis. His heartbeat quickened, the surprise of a naked Karen replaced by the anticipatory curiosity brought about by a naked Karen.

"First things first though..." The hand on the back of Alexander's head grabbed his Sounders baseball cap. "...this has got to go."

As Karen tried to gently lift the cap off Alexander's head, Alexander offered no resistance. With a wicked grin, Karen held the cap in front of his face for a brief moment before flicking her wrist and tossing it onto her cluttered desk. She then brought both her hands to her chest. The wicked grin turned into a demure look at Karen playfully fingered the fringes of the scarf wrapped around her neck. "Do you want the scarf on or off?"

"Off, please."

"Too bad." Karen's arms wrapped around Alexander's body. The young man sighed as she sensually ground her hips against the bulge in his pants. "I always wear the scarf when I have victory sex." Her lips found their way to his ear. As Karen nibbled on Alexander's earlobe, a shiver went through his entire body. He tilted his head to allow her better access. "I hope that's not a dealbreaker."

"It... oh yes... I mean, no, it's not."

Karen's breath was warm against his ear as she whispered sultrily, "Good to hear."

She took a step back from Alexander before pushing her white panties down her legs in one fluid motion. As she stood naked before him, her firm body on display, pink nipples erect as the fabric of her scarf fell between her breasts, and a well-trimmed patch of dark brown hair between her legs, Alexander ran a hand through his hair, which was matted and slightly greasy from wearing a baseball cap for several hours. He had been at college less than a month and already had slept with two insanely attractive women, and now a third young woman was naked and willing in front of him. He had made a mental note to purchase a lottery ticket as Karen resumed kissing him.

She slid her hands underneath the bottom of his green t-shirt. Alexander lifted his arms, allowing the slightly taller young woman to take it off with ease. She tossed the shirt towards his baseball cap, but it came up short and fell on the floor amidst a pile of clean, unsorted socks. As Karen resumed kissing him, her hard nipples and soft breasts brushing against him, Alexander slid his hands down her back and over her waist. It was Karen's turn to sigh as he kneaded the taut flesh of her butt.

Using his hands on her hips to guide her, Alexander turned Karen towards her desk. She reached back with one arm and swept the assorted clutter and detritus onto the floor, partially burying Alexander's t-shirt in the process. She put both hands on the desk to brace herself as Alexander continued to squeeze her firm glutes. The sound of their passion filled the dorm room. "Oh, that's nice," Karen said when he lowered his head. Her skin was warm against his lips as he fervently kissed her throat before continuing down her body. He took care to move Karen's scarf, flipping it over her shoulders, before gently flicking one of her erect nipples with his tongue. She hummed contently as he kissed the supple skin of both breasts.

As Alexander's lips dipped below her chest, he felt her hands gently press against his shoulders. "If you're going to do what I think you're going to do," she remarked, "just go for it." When Alexander nodded in acknowledgment, Karen pushed herself up onto the desk. It creaked slightly when she put her weight on it.

Alexander slid his hand past her hips and along her thighs, placing them between her knees. Karen licked her lips as he paused for a brief moment before suddenly shoving her legs apart. "Oh," she exclaimed with a note of welcome surprise as Alexander knelt in front of her. He could barely make out the rounded lips of Karen's womanhood in the dim light of the lamp. His hands rested on her knees while found himself pausing from the memory from the previous weekend - Eleanor sitting on his face, exploding with bliss from his tongue ravishing her clit.

With her hands still on Alexander's shoulders, Karen's breathing was heavy with anticipation. "Is something wrong?"

"Oh no," he lied. "I... there is something about the first time you see a beautiful woman completely naked. It always takes my breath away." There was no mistaking the sigh of appreciation from Karen at his words. Even as Alexander gave her a warm smile of confidence, his mind raced from trying to remember exactly what he had done to Eleanor that had set her off like a firecracker. As various ideas and fragments of memories collided in his head, Eleanor's voice cut through the mental static.

"Just put your hands on my butt and do what comes naturally."

With a deep breath, Alexander slid his hands underneath Karen's rump, lifting her off the desk for a moment before letting her settle back down, his palms tightly gripping her butt, before leaning forward and running his tongue along her damp slit.

"Oh, that's nice," she purred as he kissed her in her most intimate of places. Her hands moved from his shoulders to grab the edge of her desk for balance. There was a different taste to Karen's essence compared to Eleanor's, reminding Alexander of a copper penny. He used the tip of his tongue to explore between Karen's legs, running it along the outside of her moistening lips as well as the inside of her thighs. With his lover sitting on a desk as opposed to on his face, it was much easier to breathe, allowing Alexander a chance to slow down and take his time. For once, he didn't have a plan. He wasn't following something he had studied online during the past summer or seen in a porn clip in high school. He was just... exploring. Seeing what worked. Seeing what his lover liked.

As Alexander carefully worked his way around the outer edges of Karen's pussy, the young woman began squirming. She pushed her hips forward against Alexander's face, a sign for Alexander to move on to something different. When he pushed his tongue between her round lips, just enough to part them, a sigh akin to relief escaped her. He ran his tongue slowly up and down the opening.

After only a few passes, Alexander's tongue was soaked with wetness. Karen's pussy dripped with her essence. It collected on Alexander's tongue and lips as he licked her. At one point he pulled back to grab a quick breath and when he wiped his mouth, his hand came away with an incredible slickness. Alexander watched a single drop of wetness fall from his fingers before a hand pressed gently but firmly against the back of his head. "Don't stop," Karen exclaimed as she placed Alexander's mouth between her legs once again. She began to grind her hips against his mouth, making it easy for Alexander to bury his tongue deep inside her pussy. After several licks, each one causing Karen to moan softly, Alexander shifted his mouth. Focusing on the upper portion of her womanhood, it only took a few moments for Alexander to find the fleshy nub peeking from underneath its thick hood.

Karen's fingers tangled in Alexander's hair as the first touch of his tongue against her clit. Her grip grew tighter as he began to focus on the throbbing button, his tongue sliding easily against it thanks to the abundant wetness. Alexander quickly compensated, switching from licking to running the flat of his tongue against her clit, rubbing it back and forth, never breaking contact. After a few seconds, Karen's upper body shot forward. "Oh fuck," she cried before suddenly clamping one hand over her mouth.

Alexander pulled back, fighting Karen's efforts to keep his mouth against her pussy. "Are you OK?" he asked with concern.

"Yeah. Don't stop."

"Try to be quiet then. You don't want your neighbors knocking on the door and interrupting us."

"Got it..." With that, Karen succeeded in guiding Alexander's mouth back to its previous location. He immediately resumed licking her clit. His fingers squeezed Karen's butt as he tried to hold her in place. From the corner of his eye, he could see her hand gripping the edge of her desk tightly. Her upper body was bent over him to the point that the fringe of her Real Salt Lake tickled his forehead whenever she shifted her torso. Her heavy breathing morphed into a spoken mantra as she chanted, "oh yes, yes... that's amazing, so amazing... where did... oooooh...use your finger too, please..."

Alexander did as bidden. He pulled both hands from underneath her. His cock was going to burst out from his pants like he was an XXX-rated version of the Incredible Hulk. He managed to undo his belt, button, and zipper with only a modicum of difficulty, relieving the pressure on his erection as it sprung free from his boxers. His other hand joined his mouth between Karen's legs. Alexander rubbed Karen's clit in a circular motion, pulling another gasp from his lover. His lips and chin were coated with her juices. As he went to wipe his face, an idea shot into his head. Looking up at Karen, who was staring down at him with hooded eyes, Alexander used his free hand to gather her wetness, collecting most of it on two fingers. He took those fingers and put them in his mouth. While Karen watched, Alexander licked them clean of her essence, the coppery taste filling his mouth, before dipping back between her legs, leading with his tongue. His finger met no resistance as it slid past her lips. Karen's velvet walls were drenched. It felt to Alexander as if he was stirring a jar of warm honey with his finger as he moved with a soft and steady motion. This time Karen shuddered as her body responded to Alexander. "Yes... yes..." His tongue continued to rub against her clit as his finger easily slid in and out of her pussy. "Oh yes... please, use another finger..."

"Are you sure?" Alexander asked hesitantly. Karen answered with a firm and vigorous nod. Much to the young man's surprise, his second finger pushed into her vagina with ease. The fringe of Karen's scarf dropped onto Alexander's bare shoulder as he made love to her with his fingers and tongue. "Yes," he heard Karen say through gritted teeth. "Yes... yes... oh fuck, yes..."

Karen's body suddenly convulsed on the desk. Her low-pitched whine turned into a cry of pure pleasure as her hips bucked against Alexander's face. For a brief moment, Alexander felt Karen's soaked pussy clenching several times against his fingers. He opened his eyes and looked up at Karen, who was beginning to shake, her eyes squeezed shut and her fingers locked against the edge of the desk.

However, as Alexander smiled with pride, he felt Karen's pussy grip his fingers just before a gush of liquid exploded onto his face, catching him directly in the eyes.

"Gah!" Alexander shot to his feet, wiping at his eyes with both hands. "What the hell?" The fluid had a sweet taste as it flowed down over his lips and mouth.

"Oh my God," was Karen's response. As Alexander's blurred eyesight cleared up, he could see that Karen was coming down from what he assumed was an intense orgasm. "Oh my God... oh my God..." Karen opened her eyes and saw the wetness coating her lover's face. "... oh my God! Are you OK?!?"

"I have no clue." She was reaching for a towel as Alexander told her, "I thought you were cumming, and next thing I know I'm getting blasted."

Alexander accepted the offered towel with a word of thanks. Karen shook her head with disbelief as he cleaned the liquid off his face. "I think... oh wow, I think you made me squirt."

Alexander looked at Karen over the edge of the towel. "That's a real thing that happens?"

"I guess. I always get dripping wet during foreplay, but nothing like that's ever happened to me before."

"Same here. Is that a good thing?"

"Considering that's the first orgasm I've ever had from someone going down on me, yes. A resounding yes. So, um... what did that taste like?"

Alexander pondered his answer as he wiped the last remnants of Karen's fluids from his face. "Kind of like... I want to say watered-down hummingbird nectar. I've never drunk it, but that's the analogy I have in my head right now. Man, if this is what it's like for you girls, I am never finishing on someone's face." He tossed the towel in the general direction of Karen's hamper before asking, "So what do you want to do now? It's fine if you need a break or something..."

Karen slid off the desk. Without preamble, she grabbed Alexander's unbuttoned pants and yanked them, along with his boxers, down to his ankles. "Get your clothes off and sit down." She pointed to her desk chair sitting off to one side. Alexander did as he was told, not bothering to untie his sneakers as he quickly stripped down to his birthday suit. It was Karen's turn to hum appreciatively as she took in his naked body for the first time. Once Alexander sat down in the desk chair, Karen walked over and proceeded to kiss him. As her lips pressed against his, a hand reached down and grabbed Alexander's throbbing cock. He groaned into her mouth, arms wrapping around her waist, as Karen slowly ran her fist up and down his shaft, rubbing his slick precum along the length of his erection.

Alexander felt Karen's body brush against his as she kept hold of his cock. A moment later, Alexander and Karen both sighed as the tip of his penis easily pushed between her soaked pussy lips. Her womanhood engulfed him in one smooth stroke. Karen settled on his lap, her legs straddling both him and the chair. "Oh wow," Alexander breathed at the warm, wet sensation surrounding his cock.

"That feels good?"

"It's amazing... ahhh!" Alexander's arms pulled Karen close as she lifted her hips and sank back down on his cock once again. He shuddered from the feeling of slickness, the tight friction of Julie and Eleanor traded for liquid heat. Karen's hands grabbed the back of the chair, one arm resting on each of Alexander's shoulders, as she began riding him. Alexander put his hands on her rump, partially for balance, partially so he could feel her tight, firm butt, and partially to help her bounce up and down on his manhood. Karen's scarf brushed against his chest as she moved up and down, using short motions to keep as much of his cock inside of her as she could.

Her eyes were closed and her head was thrown back as she rode him. Alexander took advantage, lowering his head to take one of her erect nipples in his mouth. Karen cried with appreciation as he licked and sucked on the hard nubbin, which kept threatening to slip from his mouth as Karen continued to bounce on his cock. Eventually, Alexander settled simply for kissing Karen's torso wherever he could. His mouth left several light red marks along her breastbone as his kisses alternated between soft and firm. A layer of sweat was beginning to form on his body from the proximity of his lover as she fucked him, matching the sheen on Karen from her exuberant exertions. "God," she muttered as she ground her hips against Alexander, "I love victory sex. Nothing is better than celebrating a win than getting your brains fucked out, am I right?"

"I have to default to you on this one." Alexander groaned as Karen's soaked pussy ground against the entirety of his cock. "I've never had victory sex before."

"It's the best. So many endorphins..." Karen raised herself using the back of the chair. Only the tip of Alexander's cock remained inside of her before she slowly and teasingly pushed herself back down. The cool feeling of air against his shaft was replaced by blissful heat. "You should try it sometime."

Alexander failed in his attempt not to grin, though to be fair he didn't try very hard. "OK. How about the next time Seattle beats Salt Lake City?"

"Are you taunting the woman fucking you?" Alexander's eyes widened with surprise as he felt Karen's womanhood slowly squeeze around his erection. The tightness mixed with the heat to the point where it almost set him off. "Is that wise right now?"

"You're not going to get up and walk away," he countered.

Karen put her forehead against his. Her pale blue eyes drilled into him. "Fair point." She began to bounce once again, quickly building up to a fever pitch. Her chest slid against his. The scarf scratched against his skin, but he didn't notice. He began to lift his hips, finding a rhythm to Karen's motions and meeting them with his own. The result was a happy cry of elation from the young woman and a passionate, fervent kiss. Her fingers dug into his shoulders.

Alexander lifted Karen's butt, assisting her to raise up before impaling her on his cock again and again. Their tongues danced and intertwined in the other's mouth as they fucked in the darkened dorm room. "Oh yes," Karen cried softly, muting her exclamation to not disturb the people next door. "Oh God, you feel so good inside me... fuck..."

As Alexander suckled her breast, he spied a pile of towels on the floor nearby. Before his mind could process what he was doing, he had stood up from the chair. His arms burned from having to hold Karen's weight for the time it took for him to kneel and bring both of them to the floor on top of the pile. Karen's confusion quickly turned to delight as Alexander shoved her legs apart, his instincts taking over. Her nails dug into Alexander's shoulders as he began to thrust with the force of a jackhammer. causing her to cry softly in ecstasy. He was vaguely aware of Karen's wetness dripping over his balls and onto the towels. His hands grabbed her wrists and forced them to the floor. "Oh... my... where did... oh God, oh God, where did this come from..." Karen managed to force out before her head fell back. Her chest thrust towards the ceiling while her hands clenched at the floor. "Keep going," she urged, her legs wide, exposing her soaked pussy to his merciless pounding.