Midnight Movie Club Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," Julie said with a slight shake of her head. "I can't say that I have. Is that what's keeping you awake? An impending sense of dread?"

"I wouldn't call it dread." His fingers tapped gently against Julie's back as he spoke. "College is nothing like I expected it to be... no, that's not quite right. My college social life is nothing like I expected it to be."

"What did you expect?"

"Not this." Alexander gestured vaguely with his other arm, taking in the entirety of Julie and Eleanor's dorm room. "My freshman year, I expected to go to a bunch of parties, drink, have fun, make new acquaintances, hook up with a girl or two, and most of all celebrate the fact I wasn't in high school anymore." He laughed quietly. "All it took was my classes to tell me that. I've never studied so hard in my life."

"I agree there, but other than that I'm not following you. To be honest, the phrase I associated most with you is 'college is awesome.'"

"Oh, it is! It's awesome, but I'm afraid I'm going to screw it up somehow."

Julie patted his chest. "I understand now. You're not worried that the other shoe is going to drop, you're worried you're going to make a mistake."

She could feel his chest deflate under her hand. "Yeah, that's it. I'm enjoying my classes even though they're tough, Farragut's a beautiful place to go to school, and I've made some really good friends. You, Cole, Eleanor, Karen. And I also found some soccer buddies, which I honestly didn't think I'd find here. And the sex has been amazing."

"I will agree with you on that," Julie admitted. "I noticed a definite improvement in your lovemaking skills this evening."

"What, was I that bad the first time?"

"Oh no, I didn't mean to imply..." Upon seeing Alexander's grin, Julie poked him lightly in the ribs, causing him to squirm. "You know what I meant."

His grin slowly faded, and his head fell back onto Julie's pillow. "I've had sex with four women since coming here. Gwen's an acquaintance, but Karen's my friend. We're friends with benefits and we both understand that. You and Eleanor are my friends, and I think signing our names to that charter officially makes us friends with benefits as well." Julie nodded in agreement. "Young high school me would have done anything to be in this situation. College me though..."

Julie remained quiet. She kept her gaze on Alexander, waiting for him to talk. "I'm having sex with my friends and I'm afraid I'm going to fuck it up," he eventually confessed. "Sex complicates everything and I don't want it to get in the way of my friendships."

She pulled herself up so that her head was level with his on the pillow. "Unless you screw up on a massive scale, you do not have to direct that worry towards me. There may come a day where you and I no longer have sex for a variety of reasons, but unless you wound me deeply, or Eleanor for that matter, you can allay your fears regarding our friendship." Running her hands through his tousled blonde hair, Julie smiled. "I will admit, the first day I met you in the cafeteria I thought I would never like you. You struck me as fake. But... no, I'm talking," she said, pressing a finger against his lips, "I thought you were running a well-practiced act. However, you are one of the more genuine people I've met here at Farragut. As long as you continue to be honest and trust in your friends, everything should work out."

"Should?"

"Remember what I said on our first night together? No plan survives contact with the enemy. And you said everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth. Be your best self. There is no use in worrying about something that hasn't happened until it happens."

"I'll try." Alexander gently cupped her cheek. "I didn't have many friends in high school. That's why I'm nervous."

"Neither did I. My ex-boyfriend Mark is the only person I'm keeping in direct contact with. Moving around so much with my father, I never had the chance to build long-lasting friendships with anyone." Julie's eyes softened. She reached out to caress Alexander's cheek, returning the affectionate gesture. "You are my friend, Alexander. I promise to try not to fuck this up."

"Ditto." Alexander pressed his lips against Julie's in a light kiss of affirmation. He lingered for a moment longer than he intended, and as he pulled away Julie leaned forward, kissing him in return. The quilt covered them shifted as the pair of freshmen gently wrapped their arms around each other, sharing a soft, sensual kiss.

Despite her drowsiness, her body began responding to Alexander's gentle caresses. His hands drifted along her skin with a feather's grace. His lazy kisses were underlined with a delicate passion that was carefully working its way to the surface. Her kisses held no urgency or wanton need, only a simple enjoyment of the moment. Time seemed to slow down for Julie. Her limbs felt heavy, and every move she made felt as if she was underwater. She could barely feel Alexander letting his hands roam over her body, and his kisses were as soft as the clouds.

At some point, her hand found his penis. She dragged a single fingertip along its length, eliciting a low groan from Alexander. Without realizing it Julie took him in hand while continuing their amorous kiss. Using gentle strokes, she carefully brought him to full hardness. Her fingers spread the drops of wetness leaking from the tip along his shaft, helping her slide her fist along the entire length of his now-erect cock.

A refreshing splash of bliss unexpectedly rolled through her. It took her a moment to realize that Alexander's hand had made its way between her legs. Julie moaned lustily as his finger easily found her clit. He rubbed it with circles almost reverent in their slowness. The pleasure she felt was barely noticeable but constant and only served to paint their foreplay with dreamlike brushstrokes.

After either several minutes or a few seconds of mutual attention, Julie opened her eyes. Alexander stared back at her with eyes hooded with sleep. He smiled at her with the warmth and softness of the quilt covering them. Julie put her other hand on his waist before rolling onto her back, bringing Alexander atop her. She spread her legs just enough to allow her lover to settle between them. There was no hesitation on Alexander's part. He placed the tip of his cock against Julie's lips and, with a gentle push, easily slipped inside of her. Julie inhaled deeply at the sensation of being filled. Alexander held himself still for a moment before gently pulling back before once again thrusting inside of her with deliberate slowness.

She had never had sleepy sex before. Everything Julie felt as Alexander began moving in and out of her was muted, dialed down from a '10' to a '6.' Her hands kept a loose grip on Alexander's hips, and her eyes watched him as he tenderly made love to her. His eyes shone dimly in the secondhand light, and she could feel the sweat forming between their bodies. As she watched, Alexander shuddered for a moment as he plunged himself inside of her until he was fully pressed against her. Julie sighed at the wonderful sensation of her walls being parted by his manhood.

"You're beautiful."

The warmth in her chest at Alexander's words surpassed the gentle heat in her lower body. Everything slowly flowed together as Julie lost track of time. Pinned under Alexander, wrapped by her heavy quilt, surrounded by the darkness of her dorm room, Julie's soft pleasure became a watercolored blur. When her orgasm came, it was as a babbling brook overflowing its banks, flooding her with a euphoria that made her gasp. She embraced it, allowing it to roll over her, enjoying the emotional sensations over the physical.

Alexander's strokes eventually became quick and shallow. Julie smiled as she felt his cock pulse inside of her, filling her with his essence. She reached up and pulled him down to kiss him softly, winding her hands gently through his blonde hair. When they broke away, Julie lifted her head and lightly pressed her forehead against his. "Friends," she whispered tenderly.

"Friends." Alexander kissed her one more time before carefully pulling out of her. "Come on," he groaned, "we should go clean up..."

"In the morning." Julie wrapped her arms around him to pin him in place. "I just want to lie here under a warm quilt with my arms wrapped around a warm you until we fall asleep."

"I guess we can be irresponsible for one night." After some shifting, Alexander spooned Julie, his arms around her stomach and their legs intertwined. "I'm actually ready to nod off," he told her. "Thank you for the talk. I'm pretty sure it helped."

"You're welcome." Julie took one of his hands and kissed it. "Good night, Alexander."

"Good night, Julie."

Indeed, Alexander fell asleep first. The feeling of his chest rising and falling against her back soon lulled Julie to do the same. As her eyes drifted shut, she caught a glimpse of Cole and Eleanor across the room, still snuggled together, still sound asleep.

Cole and Eleanor. Her friends. And Alexander, holding her in his arms, keeping her comfortable, keeping her safe.

"College is fucking awesome," she murmured before stepping into dreamland.