The Halloween House Ch. 01

Story Info
Sebastian Takes a Bite Out of Life.
2.9k words
4.52
3.3k
5

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/07/2023
Created 10/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NuNu_OwO
NuNu_OwO
91 Followers

Prologue:

The old man looked up at the clock with a smile coming to his old face. His bones creaked and groaned with the ravages of time. "Guess it's about time dear, it's almost that hour. It will be midnight in less than twenty minutes and when the clock strikes that predetermined hour, we will be corporal. I wonder if this year will be as eventful.

The old man's smile never wavered as he got ready for the night's festivities, knowing how special they were. Having celebrated them for more years than he could have counted. He got the old bowl out. The one for this special occasion. That old bowl was eye-catching; the bright orange paint that it was covered in along with the depictions of skeletons, bats, and pumpkins had always drawn an eye or two.

Once he had filled it with a mixture and variety of candies he was ready and right on time as the clock dinged and danged. He knew it wasn't midnight everywhere but in that one little part of Ohio it was. That was what mattered. It was Midnight Halloween 2023 and like every Halloween he planned to do his part, a part he played before Halloween was even a thing. He took his bowl and stepped out onto the porch waiting to see if anyone was destined to come visit. He loved how fate could intertwine and change.

Chapter 1. Bitey

That was it, Sebastian thought as he kicked the can down the road. He had enough of their bullying. He wasn't dense, He got it he wasn't like the other kids in the school. He wasn't one to care about sports or trying to prove how strong he was. He could care less about impressing the head cheerleader. That bimbo thot was so far beneath him.

It wasn't his looks that got him bullied far from it, though he never felt fully comfortable in his body. He had the wide strapping shoulders of a football player. Though he never worked out he had muscles on muscles. He looked like he lifted several times a week. He was a natural during gym class; it didn't matter what type of athletics he was forced to do either. He had just come from good genes with his blue eyes and blond hair. He had taken the best parts of his mother and father.

It wasn't his looks least not directly and he couldn't help being held back a year. That wasn't his fault that his credits from Europe hadn't transferred over to the new American high school. That had been the catalyst that had started it all moving. He had been an outcast in Europe but at least they had the social doctrine not to bully or belittle him. That wasn't the case in America where anything went. He thought as he continued to make his way down the road still kicking the can..

He felt his thoughts suddenly shifting and changing, pulled almost like a magnet as he walked down the desolate sidewalk. His attention turned to an old Victorian style house. He smiled to himself as the architecture reminded him of growing up, as his eyes looked over the old house that seemed to be in immaculate condition. He felt the sudden urge he hadn't felt since his youthful days trick or treating.

The holiday hadn't always been popular or famous as he grew up, but like most American culture it had seeped into his small sleepy little European town. He had to admit there was something magical and special about getting candy that one night a year.

Before he knew what he was doing, he found his feet moving of their own violation. Making his way up to the house. The well-manicured grass had a spurt of Halloween decor, some fake ghosts and a few pumpkins and a skeleton or two. The pathway was lined with candles all burning in luminary bags shaped in various Halloween cutouts.

The closer Sebastian got, the more he could make out the porch which was so warm and inviting. There was a pull he couldn't deny, and he could see a bowl of candy and an old man. Once he was close enough, he could see the smile on that old man's face which seemed to warm his very soul.

The man looked ancient; he had to have been in his eighties, but he had a full head of hair, and was immaculately dressed in a Halloween costume much as Sebastian. He wore Victorian era finery, a blazer with cape and well-tailored pants. He didn't sport a top hat like Sebastian, but the illusion was complete.

"Hello and good evening, sir."

Sebastian said with his best vampire accent. Showing his fangs as he bent at the waist giving a bow. He suddenly felt more alive and at ease than he could have remembered being in a long time. There was something about this moment that just felt right. He knew instinctively he was at the right place and the right time.

The old man stood tall, returning the bow as his bones creaked and groaned. He secretly wondered in the back of his head how many more years lay ahead. Standing back up he smiled a tooth smile that showed his own fangs.

"Welcome youngling, what brings you to my door on this night of mischief and mayhem perhaps a treat?"

The old man said in a perfect vampiric accent as he motioned to the bowl, full of all sorts of goodies.

The wind took that very moment to howl and pick up as Sebastian's eyes scanned over the bowl seeing something he hadn't seen in years. It was a wax candy from his youth, this one shaped like a bag of plasma. The fluid inside a bright crimson red called to him.

Smiling remembering his youth, Sebastian bit off the tip, swallowing, before squirting the bright red liquid into his mouth. The sugary sweet confection. Spicier than he remembered as his tongue seemed to burn and his lips tingle. Soon the candy was empty, and he was chewing on the wax bag it had come in.

Sebastian was so lost in the moment he didn't even notice the changes starting to take effect as the old ancient man watched. He watched as Sebastian's skin started to pale. Sebastian's hands became a ghostly pale white that looked as though they never saw a day of sun. His face soon had the color drain from it along with the rest of him.

Still Sebastian was completely uninfluenced by the rapid changes, his eyes in fact tightly shut as he savored the sweet, delicious candy treat. He could feel it running down his throat like liquid heat. The cinnamon he thought was a bit overpoweringly spicy but in a good way, as he continued to change.

His hair was next as the old man watched, Sebastian's blond locks soon taking on a darker tone. The roots taking on a jet black that seemed to bleed out rapidly turning the boy's hair to a dark vibrant void like hue. That seemed to drink in the light around Sebastian. His eyebrows likewise changed, becoming far more manicured, the tips sharp angles.

Suddenly without warning Sebastian's eyes popped wide open as changes continued along his body. He could feel the odd sensation of his costume against his skin. His body hair having completely vanished he was left hairless from the eyebrows down. His new smooth skin rubbed enticingly against the rougher fabrics of his costume leaving him tingling and excited. His trousers starting to tint as a blush came to his pale cheeks.

The old man continued to watch politely as possible, he was not a lecher or morally corrupt. He was more of a shepherd or perhaps a ferry man he thought. His job was simply to help guide lost souls to their proper place in the universe. He smiled watching as Sebastian changed knowing there was still plenty more to come. That the boy would soon find himself complete.

Raising his hand Sebastian was completely taken back by what he saw. His once tanned skin was now as pale as moonlight on a full moon. The more he looked the more he couldn't help but notice his fingers looked different, somehow more delicate and daintier.

He watched as his hand shrank, becoming smaller. His fingers became a little longer as his nails became well-manicured growing out, he watched the nails tapper into sharp points that reminded him of talons. The nails themselves seemed to take on a black polish that left Sebastian confused and blinking.

Yelping he felt more changes starting to overtake him as his costume seemed to grow bigger and baggier, his frame shrinking down. His muscles were becoming more compact and denser. He wasn't losing any strength. On the contrary as his muscles became denser, he became far stronger. Stronger than any mortal would have the right to be.

He was growing taller and he was already a healthy six foot tall, but he seemed to be growing upwards. Letting out a delicious moan of pure erotic delight he squirmed, feeling the soft fabrics rub against his bare skins, enticing pleasures he had seldom felt.

Once he was done growing up and shrinking. He was no longer the boy with large shoulders and an intimidating frame. He would no longer be the envy of football players everywhere. He would have been the envy of any basketball team. He stood proud and tall, his shoulders much more compact. His muscles lean and flexible. Sebastian felt as though he could run a marathon and do gymnastics. Which both would be proven possible in time.

Sebastian felt simply radiant, but the changes hadn't been completed as he felt a fresh wave of changes overtake him. Centered more on his face than anywhere else. He blinked as his eyes felt dry and then started to water. The whites of his eyes turned a haunting black hue as the blue started to fade from his iris soon replaced with a crimson red that seemed to almost glow with the light of the moon on the porch.

Like a light switch had been flicked Sebastian could see everything in clear vibrant detail. He could not only see in the darkness, but everything was crystal clear. He could see the outline of the trees and the way the light from the moon spilled down through the leaves. He felt as though he could see for miles if he chose to.

He knew deep down he should have panicked he should have been upset. He just couldn't bring himself to be. The pleasure he felt certainly helped his feelings. That wasn't what had truly calmed his nerves. Instead, he just felt a rightness like this was where he was meant to be. This moment in time this place. This wasn't destiny but prophecy almost as though he waited his entire life for this moment.

Glancing at the old man that had started this journey he gasped, looking at him he saw something that wasn't there before. The old man had changed or perhaps Sebastian had just changed. The old man wasn't old at all, and he wasn't a man. Sebastian couldn't put into words what he was seeing but he understood when a sense of awe took him over. The old man's smile put him at ease as he felt the fear bubbling up inside himself.

"No need to be scared, I won't cause you harm and it's a true gift to be able to see my true form."

Sebastian simply dumbly nodded understanding how true those words were curiosity getting the best of him as he turned his gaze to the street. He gasped he could see much more than before. He could clearly as people walked past but there was more than that. He could see a faint aura surrounding them. He could see lines crossing through their bodies all leading to a central point in their chest, almost like a lightning strike he understood what he was seeing.

"That is their circulatory system."

"That is correct young man and as a fledgling vampire your sight isn't perfect, but it will mature as you do. Though you will need to learn to control your urges, the last thing you want to do is drink someone dry. They are people, not umm."

The old man paused for a moment searching his memory for the new terms that kids used in this century.

"They're not juice packs."

Sebastian was once more at a loss for words, which was to be expected with everything happening to the young man. The changes hadn't finished as they focused on his face. His cheeks became softer and more round, his nose far daintier and more delicate. His lips soon plumped slightly leaving him with full kissable lips that looked odd in place on his pale skin. His plastic fangs soon changed, becoming real. He felt his new fangs taking shape and finding their place in his mouth.

He let out a small shriek as he ran his tongue over their razor-sharp edges. Knowing instinctively, he would need to be more careful as the taste of copper and salt filled his mouth leaving him tingling all over.

Blinking he wondered if his changes had been completed but there were still more tasks to be done. His hair grew out longer and longer escaping down his back and stopping right above his backside, a backside that had filled out at some point leaving his pants slightly tight around his waist.

Then almost on cue his costume started to change, the fabrics became lusher and of higher quality. The silk was softer, the linen more durable and the fit tailored to Sebastian's new physique. The top of his Jabot coming open partially exposing his hairless chest. The leather of his boots became the finest tailored leather.

The fit was outstanding and immaculate and made Sebastian feel amazing. He felt better than he had ever been before. He felt powerful, beautiful, and that the world was right. He looked around for the old man and noticed that he was auspiciously missing.

"Don't worry young man, was only getting you something to drink. I know you must be famished after such a change. I don't want you to go out and drink one of the locals dry. That wouldn't do anyone any good, as I mentioned before they are not juice boxes."

The old man chuckled, handing over the bag as Sebastian looked it over confused. Reading the label, it dawned on him as hunger seemed to overtake his senses. He wasn't hungry before but now he was starved. He took the bag and instinctively bit into the top. His razor-sharp fangs pierced the plastic with ease as he started to suckle the coppery contents of the bag.

Soon Sabastain felt a renewed vigor and the hunger subsided, his head was clearer than ever before. He looked at the old man in awe wondering who or what he was exactly. Though tonight wasn't the night for answers. The old man just smiled.

"Few things you might want to know young man, as a fledgling vampire a lot of what you have heard is just myth and superstition but some of it is real. Like for starters you're going to want to stay out of the sun. While it won't kill you outright it will give you a nasty sunburn far nastier than anything you could dream up as a human. Another thing is that you can't enter a house without an invitation.That is pish posh. Crosses will not harm you unless you're evil."

The old man paused looking him up and down nodding to himself before continuing.

"The final few things are you're going to want to feed at least 2-3 times a week. I am sure you can find plenty of local blood banks happy to part with a few bags of plasma for the right price. That doesn't work though you can always drink animal blood. Don't worry if you want to feed on a person, you won't turn them, just be mindful you don't drain them completely dry cause you can kill them. Also, it's worth mentioning you're immortal and completely immune to all diseases. Though like in the stories being decapitated or staked through the heart will kill you."

Sebastian tried to take all this in, there was so much to it as the old man stood towering over him. He picked up the candy bowl leaving Sebastian to his thoughts as he went inside. Then as though by some sort of magic the entire house started to shimmy and fade. The porch changed under Sebastian's feet, the wood breaking, cracking, and becoming sun bleached. The door hanging slightly askew and the yard becoming overgrown.

Sebastian blinked a few times wondering if he imagined it all had he been high? Then when he looked down at his hand, he knew how true it had all been. Licking his lips, he could still taste the copper of the blood in his mouth. He also knew he was given a great gift and he would enjoy it completely. Though he would have to figure out on his own if he could see himself in mirrors. He was curious about what he looked like now.

Stepping off the porch he looked back one more time and could have sworn he saw the man's face in the cracked window that stood near the porch but like a fleeting shadow or a wraith it was gone, and Sebastian made his way out into the world. A new world that he had yet to discover.

NuNu_OwO
NuNu_OwO
91 Followers