Midnight Snack

Story Info
What happens in the kitchen?
880 words
3.82
11.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We (well I) was asleep after sex, and when I woke up you were gone. I left our bed, naked, to hunt for my mate. I heard the sound of someone singing in a very low voice. When I rounded the corner there was my prey. You were singing a wiggling your butt, bent over in the fridge. I watched your hips sway for a few seconds, my dick growing inch by inch. I stalked towards you silently, a tiger in la selva. You were pulling out ingredients to make a sandwich.

"I know Daddy is crazy about his peanut butter and jelly, but we're having meat today," you said, totally unaware that the huntress had become the hunted. I aligned the head of my big black cock with that pretty white pussy that was poking out, begging to be stuffed. Right before I made contact, you froze and tensed up, knowing that you'd been caught.

"So, you want some meat huh?" I said in a seductive voice.

You tried to stand up straight but I stopped you.

"Don't move baby. Stay right there."

"What do you have in mind? Mr. Tucker," she says seductively while wiggling a little underneath his touch enticing him.

"You know what I want," he says before plunging himself deep within her causing her to arch her back in response.

The feelings they felt were incredible. Never has she ever felt as full as she does with her Mr. Tucker. Her nipples were already hard from the cool air of the refrigerator and they continued to grow harder with each thrust. She never before felt the way he can make her feel. She was made for him and to pleasure him alone. It doesn't take long before they both reach their climax and he releases his seed deep within her.

"I'm ready for a taste of some meat," she says as she straightens letting him slide out of her and turning around and kneeling before him. She licks the length of him tasting their combined fluids. Their flavor together was a great combination of sweet and salty and she just wanted more and more. She stayed there licking and sucking on him until he was cleaned off.

"Delicious," she said in a low voice, "are you hungry?"

Taking a moment to gain his composure he says in a breathy voice, "I'm famished and I want some sweet. And sticky."

He reaches into the refrigerator and pulls out his favorite Strawberry Nesquick syrup. He flips the lid open and drizzles a generous amount over her breasts causing her to jerk as the cold syrup hits her and rolls over her nipples and dripping onto the floor. Before she knew it he struck and began licking up the syrup that coated her breasts beginning with her overly sensitive nipples.

"Thanks for the appetizer. Now its time for my main course," he says as he pushes her down to the floor.

He drizzles more syrup over her mound and watches as it spreads down and into the folds of her perfect pink pussy. Her heart skips a beat as she grows accustomed to the feel of the cold syrup waiting for him to finish what he's started. He just sat there watching her.

"What is he waiting for?" she kept thinking while she just laid there waiting for him to make his move.

Just as she was going to sit up he made his move which took her breath away. Never having been one to let anyone go down on her she is overwhelmed with the new sensations that she cums within seconds of him starting and he doesn't stop. He continues to assault her clit before moving his tongue down and parting her lips completely exposing her to him in ways she's never done for any man before. His tongue quickly laps up the Strawberry syrup now mixed with his favorite juice, her, which has her breathing hard and erratically.

"Breathe. Don't forget to breathe," he says face still buried in her pussy.

His hands start doing their own exploring while he continues his assault, lick up and down, suck the clit and repeat. He shifts his body weight towards the left and allows his left hand to grab and play with her right breast nipple. This allows him to free his right hand to insert his fingers into her pussy.

"Damn! Still tight," he thinks to himself as his fingers are getting squeezed like never before.

"More. Oh... Fuck... it feels... sooooo... good," she moans between her breathing.

She feels the familiar tightening grow deep within her causing her to start jumping his face needing more. More. MORE. Losing herself completely in every motion of his tongue and his fingers her release comes. Hips rising and her thighs clamping around his head she cries out and bucks her hips violently which each spasm of her orgasm. Finally relaxing his head finally free raises his face still wet from her orgasm and kisses her with all the passion he can muster and her enjoying the taste if her on his lips.

"Now that's what I call dinner." They lay there in each others arms as the refrigerator beeps keeping time with their hearts being together as one.