Mike & Sarah Ch. 02

Story Info
Mike & Sarah try out some new toys.
3.3k words
4.65
18.7k
17

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Just like my last story, this is just a fun game between lovers. I will never write anything mean spirited or degrading*

*

"Do you think you're ready for what I've got planned tonight," she smiled as she ran her hands over my chest and down my arms.

My hands were cuffed behind my back, and I looked deeply into her eyes, as beautiful as the day we met. It wasn't easy to tell her I had a submissive streak, but she was understanding and comforting about it. She agreed that she didn't want to do anything that involved other people or anything on either of our hard limits list. "M..ma..maybe?," I said in response knowing that she was now in charge.

"Hmm. We'll see about that," she cupped my chin and kissed me. "I'm gonna push your limits tonight honey." Her enthusiasm as she says this makes me shiver. "I'm going to edge you over and over and over and over again. And you're make me cum over and over until I'm completely satisfied with your performance. And when I'm sufficiently pleased, if you've been a very good boy, I just might let you cum. But make no mistake," she begins lightly pushing me back until I'm between her and the wall "If you want to cum tonight, you will have to earn it." She pulls away from me, crossing her arms and looking at me with that seductive smile. "Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress," I barely manage to get out after a few seconds. My mind is racing with possibilities of what she's going to do to me.

"I think it's time you get your first task of the evening," she smirks at my reaction. "Kneel."

She doesn't have to say it again. In a matter of seconds I'm on my knees in front of her. With my hands cuffed and cock hard, kneeling in front of her while she's still fully clothed from work I suddenly begin to feel very vulnerable. She notices my breathe catch and she walks over and caresses my face "It's ok baby, I've got you. I might get a little rough tonight, but remember that I love you and I will stop at any point if you need me to."

"I love you too baby," I reply, it comes out almost a whisper.

She begins to undress in front of me and goes back into character, "You did your first job so eagerly, I think it's time for your second job," she walks back over to me. "Lick. Don't stop until I pull you away," she says reaching around to grab my hair and pushing me into her pussy.

I start by running my tongue over her lips, knowing I won't get mant more opportunities to control her pleasure tonight. "Don't fucking tease me!" she yells pulling my hair harder. I respond by flicking her clit with my tongue before sticking it inside and licking her from top to bottom. Then I suck her clit, causing her to cry out, rocking against me before she cums all over my face.

Taking a step back, she looks down at me. "That was very nice, but I will make sure you regret teasing me there," she says. "But first, stand up." I rise to my feet. She approaches me and wraps her arms around my waist "Let's go to the bedroom dear. I've got some surprises for you that I think you're going to love. And some that will make you really really mad at me," she smirks and kisses me.

I follow her to the bedroom, trying to look for anything that might give away her plans for tonight. The only thing I see is under the bed velcro restraints we've used before. She turns me around and undoes the handcuffs. I consider touching my cock, but I feel like that's cheating without permission. I turn around and she looks at me, as if she knew what I was thinking. "That's a good boy right there, that cock belongs to me. And it won't be touched until I want it to be, until I think you deserve it." She pushes me down on the bed. Knowing there's no point in struggling, I spread my arms to the corners. She straps my arms and then turns around and restrains my legs. "Since you were a good boy, I think I'll give you an extra present tonight. I didn't plan on giving you this one tonight but I think you earned it by ignoring that needy cock of yours. To give you this present though, I have to leave the room for a few minutes. If your arms go numb or you need to be let out just yell your safe word. I'll be back in a few minutes." She gets up and walks out of the room, shutting the light on her way out. I'm alone with my thoughts for a few minutes. My mind again racing with what she's doing.

After only a few minutes the light comes back on and nothing could've prepared me for the sight in the doorway. Sarah was standing there in a pink latex top that barely covered her breasts, black latex pants showing off her curves and pink heels, with her eyes and smile shining brighter than the light on her outfit.

She again climbs on top of me "Do you like it?" she smiles knowing the answer. I'm only able to whimper in response. My cock grazes against her legs and it surges after the only stimulation its received all night. "I asked you a question. Do you like my outfit?"

"Oh goodness yes Mistress. You look so sexy. I wish I could feel your body right now!"

"Aww thank you," she smiles and kisses me "it's too bad I tied you up. I think I'd like to feel your big strong hands on my body right now." For a moment I actually think she's going to untie me. "I've got a few more toys I plan on using tonight, though. It just won't be the same to use them if you aren't bound at my whim."

She rises off the bed and goes into our closet, opening up a small chest, I assume where she's hid her "goodies". She turns to face me with her hands behind her back. Approaching me she says "Baby I want you to take a good look at me right now," she places one hand beside my head and I now figure out what she's about to do "because you won't see me for a bit," she slides a blindfold over my eyes, tying it securely behind my head. I was expecting to be blindfolded, but it still startled me when I lost my vision.

She squeezed my hand while I was adjusting. This was a system we had established the first time we played with bondage to make sure both of us were ok with everything going on. Whichever of us was playing the dominant one would squeeze the other's hand. If the submissive partner squeezed back, we could continue, if they shook their head or said the safeword we needed to stop. After a few seconds I relaxed and squeezed her hand back.

"I have something else I want you to meet right now," she must've slipped off her heels because I can't hear where she's walking or what she's doing. After a few moments I feel something brush over my cock. It tickles but doesn't give any real stimulation. After a few moments I start pulling on my restraints and hear her laugh.

"Do you not like the feather?" I only whimper and writhe in response. Oh God how long was she going to do this to me. It didn't hurt, it didn't pleasure it only made my cock harder and me more needy. After a few minutes she mercifully stops and climbs back on top of me. Kissing me, she says "I think that's enough of that. For now at least." I feel her weight shift until she's sitting right above me. "I want to cum again boy. Do not fail me, or you will get the feather again." The thought of going through that again means I don't dare tease her this time. I just lick her in and out before suckling her clit, wishing I had a free hand to help make her cum. After a few minutes she cums again and backs off of me. "That was very nice, I'm starting to think that pleasing me is what you were made for." She scoops some of her juices off my cheek and makes me suck them from her fingers. "I think you deserve a reward." With that she gets off the bed again.

After a few moments I feel her fingers brushing the head of my cock. I shudder at the sudden sensation. I know better than to thrust up at this point, but she gives me an agonizingly slow and torturous handjob. I start begging for her to suck me off after a few minutes, but instead she just blows air on the head of my cock. And kisses it every few moments. After this goes on for God knows how long, I feel an orgasm approaching. Just as I'm nearing it, she lets go, and ends all stimulation to my cock. "Wh... wait.. just a little more," I grunt while uselessly thrusting my hips up.

"Uh uh uh. You don't deserve to cum yet." I can almost hear her smile as she says this. She reaches over and squeezes my hand again. I give her a gentle squeeze back, excited but also a bit nervous of what else she's got planned. She pulls the blindfold up to my forehead, "Slow slow, don't open up too fast." After a few seconds, my eyes adjust to the lights in the room. She is standing next to the bed, wearing absolutely nothing. I think she's going to fuck me right now but I was not so lucky.

She sits on my chest and fingers herself to an orgasm on top of me. All I can do is watch and whimper as she cums again. Removing her fingers from herself, she makes me suck her juices off her fingers again. "Aww. You look like you could use some relief down here," she giggles running a finger along the bulging vein of my cock. She pulls the blindfold back down, and then takes my cock in her mouth. Sliding her lips up and down the base and shaft and running her tongue around the top head dipping it into the slit.

After only a few minutes I feel an orgasm approaching, but again she stops right as I'm about to cum. "Oh come on. Please please please Mistress, stop teasing me." She again checks in with me after I say this.

"I told you. You'll get an orgasm when I think you've earned it." I hear her get off the bed, but I can't tell what she's doing. I can only imagine what else she's in store. I feel something sliding down my cock, all the way to the base. "I think we'll both enjoy this toy." she proclaims.

"What is it," I'm barely able to get out.

"A cock ring, not that you need help staying hard or holding off your orgasm, this one just comes with some added perks."

"Perks? Li... like.. what?" I hear her tap something on her phone, and then the ring starts vibrating. I moan at this, the toy vibrating so frustratingly slow making my cock drip more.

"Like that," She chirps as I squirm on the bed. "If you want the ring, or something else to give you some more stimulation. then make me cum again," she says undoing one of the velcro restraints on my wrist. She pulls my hand over to her most personal area. "You know what to do." I do exactly what I know she likes and only a few minutes later she cums on my fingers. As soon as I withdraw my fingers she says "suck my juices again boy." For the third time tonight I suck her juices off of something that just made her cum, not that I mind. Once my fingers are clean she puts it back in the restraint.

Now that I'm completely bound again, she goes back to teasing my cock. She turns off the ring, and begins spreading my pre cum over my cock. "It's a shame you can't see this sweetie. I've never seen your cock this hard."

"I can feel how hard it is, Mistress," I point out. She slaps my cock.

"Sass, that's now three things you will be punished for tonight. I think I'm going to start your punishment now," she almost sings. I feel that sensation again. The feather. I just writhe and struggle as she tortures my cock with it. It makes goosebumps rise all over my skin which just makes me more sensitive. She does this for much longer than last time but I have no idea how long it actually goes for.

When she finally stops, she runs her hands all over my still sensitive skin and teases me some more by scratching my thighs and pinching my nipples. "You're so beautiful when you don't know what I'm going to do to you. I could deny you an orgasm tonight, and leave you desperate." My breathing picks up after this. Surely she can't be such a tease. She has to let me cum. "Aww. Your heavy breathing makes me feel bad for doing this," she says putting her hands over my nose and mouth. I squirm as she cuts off my air. I can't breathe for only a few seconds but I'm gasping when she removes her hands. She reaches over and squeezes my hand again. After a minute or so I catch my breath and squeeze back.

I cant imagine what she has planned for my last punishment. After a long pause the weight on the bed shifts and once more she gets off. Oh God what else does she have. To my surprise she lifts the blindfold again. My eyes again adjusting to the dimly lit room. She pulls a ball gag out of the chest and I don't dare protest when she goes to tie it around my head. "Since you want to sass your Mistress, you don't get to say anything else until she wants you to." She pulls out her phone and the ring starts vibrating a few seconds later. Just as slow and frustrating as before. She watches me with her sweet smile for five minutes as I struggle and whimper. I don't even hear a beep before she shuts off the ring. "That cock ring can do many things. Some you would enjoy, and some that will make you very mad at me," she smirks "well, not mad. Maybe frustrated is the better word." She taps her phone again and says into into it "Edge."

Suddenly the ring vibrates much more intensely than before. I'm squirming, not at all helped by her sucking and pinching my nipples. Within a minute or two, I feel an orgasm closing in. Almost... a little more.. wait.. no.... Again all stimulation is cut off. All I'm able to do is whine and plead with my eyes for mercy. "That was hot, do you wanna do it again?" I vigorously shake my head no. "No? Did you have something else on your mind?" I nod my head yes, she's kneeling on the bed, her face merely inches from my cock. Again she blows some air on it. I see her lift her hand, and assume she's going to edge me again with her hand, but she pulls the ring all the off my cock and kisses my head. She climbs on top of me and looks down at me. "I know you want me to fuck you baby," I nod in response "I will but I want you to beg me with your eyes for it." She starts sliding her pussy over my cock, one last tease before she fucks me. I look into her desperately but she doesn't let up teasing. I start whimpering again but she doesn't stop. I can barely take her teasing anymore. "Yes. Just like that."

She climbs on top of me and then takes my cock in her pussy. I groan and involuntarily thrust up at the amazing sensation. "I'll let that one slide," she says stroking my face and slowly gyrating her hips. Teasing me some more, pinching my nipples again and kissing the ball gag. "Oh silly me I almost forgot." She pulls the blindfold. I feel like I'm in a different world now. I can't see, I can't speak, I can't move. All i can do is feel the beautiful woman riding my cock and teasing me. I know better than to cum without permission. I feel her squeeze my hand. "Baby, I want to choke you." She states but also asks at the same time. I squeeze back.

A few seconds later her hands wrap around my throat. Not a blood choke, but definitely enough that I'm aware of it. After a minute or two, she releases and goes back to playing with my nipples. "Baby, I know you want to cum. But you have to make me cum again first," she commands. I grunt at the statement even though I expected her to make the rule. After a few more minutes she cums on my cock. As she's cumming I thrust up a few times trying to make her orgasm even better. She comes back down from her haze "You've been such a good boy lasting so long. Cum whenever you want baby. I'm going to ride you until you cum. You have permission to cum inside me," and she goes back to riding me.

After a couple a minutes I finally cum inside of her, she pinches my nipples as I cum which just makes me groan even louder.

Once I finish she takes off the blindfold and undoes the gag, giving me a long sensuous kiss. She reaches over and undoes my wrist restraints. Then turns around and undoes my ankle restraints. She grabs a water bottle and a granola bar for me from the nightstand and helps me sit up. After I return to reality she gives me a kiss. "How was that baby?"

"I think that was perfect. Everything I wanted a scene with us to be. Loving, sensuous, a little rough but you didn't do anything I hadn't consented to." I kiss her back then chuckle "But that damn feather. I thought I was going to explode."

"What about other toys?"

"The ring was a lot of fun."

"Hm. I thought you'd like that one. But, baby I was talking about other toys we could use in the future."

"What did you have in mind," I'm starting to get a little nervous she won't just say it.

"I don't want to scare you with this. But how would you feel about chastity?"

"I don't know." Chastity always scared me because of how cruelly they're used in stories and such.

"I know it's scary for you babe. No pressure. I don't want you to feel forced into it."

"I don't feel forced Sarah. I don't feel forced to do any of this. But I don't want it to become mean spirited if we try that."

"I know baby, I know it was difficult to tell me your submissive. What if we tried chastity, but you also had a key?" So in case I was going to far you could get out."

"I think that would be ok," I give her a kiss "Mistress." Making her smile that beautiful smile.