Mike and Sarah Pt. 01: A New Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At about 5 I had 2 panic attacks, first Sarah hadn't been in touch with me since Thursday night nor had I reached out to her and second I had never told her my address. Hoping my faux pas would be forgiven I decided to text her.

Me: Hey, are we still on for later? I never gave you my address.

Sarah: You haven't heard me cancel have you? Don't worry about your address, Mandy pointed it out to me earlier when we walked past.

Me: Everything is all set, dinner is prepped, I just need to pop it in the oven when I get home from the pub.

Sarah: I'm excited 😊. So what are we having?

Sarah: You're not drunk are you?

Me: Lasagna, garlic bread and salad. No, been behaving since I'm going to see you later. Got beer and wine in the house.

Sarah: Are you trying to impress me😉

Me: Maybe a little... but mostly picked lasagna because I could prep it in the morning and not be running around cooking when you get here.

Sarah: Sounds, perfect see you soon.

And with that, I ordered another pint to settle the nerves. I'd been on the shandy all afternoon so I wasn't worried about being drunk or tipsy when she arrived, I also wouldn't have another drink until she arrived.

I had dinner on cruise control by the time the doorbell went off at 5 minutes to 7. I went outside to meet her. To say I was astonished by her appearance would be an understatement. Looking nervous at my front door was my dream girl, dressed as the understated girl next door. Minimal makeup, hair tied back in a ponytail, a crop top with a light jacket just showing a hint of her toned stomach, gym leggings and a pair of black Converse trainers. She noticed I was a bit tongue-tied, and she smiled.

"So I take it you approve?"

Finally able to speak, I replied "If you look this good for a casual movie night, I can only imagine what you look like when you get all dressed up. Come on in."

I stepped aside in the doorway to let her in just as she passed me she stopped and pulled me into a hug and pulled my face down so she could kiss my cheek just before whispering,

"Calm down it's just dinner and a movie."

I simply nodded and led her into my flat before giving her the 30-second tour, that's all you needed to explore my flat. I had an open-plan kitchen living space, my one bedroom with an ensuite bathroom and a small toilet in the entryway. I left her in my room telling her to join me in the kitchen after she got herself comfortable. 2 minutes later she came out having shed her jacket, and shoes. She seemed already at home wandering around my home in just her mini sports socks, looking at the various pictures I had up. She explored my DVD and book collection, while I just watched her gracefully move around my flat. Before I had only seen her in sundresses, which hinted at her figure. Now it was on full display, she had a petite frame but it was clear she looked after herself, watching her stretch to inspect my 25th-anniversary edition of Lord of the Rings was like watching a cat - graceful yet powerful. If this got any further I was going to have to spend more time in the gym.

After about 5 minutes she rejoined me at my counter.

"It smells wonderful in here. Can I help with anything?" She asked coming to stop as close as she could get to me without actually touching.

"No, we're good, lasagna comes out in 10 minutes to rest, while I warm the garlic bread and make a green salad," I responded far more casually than I felt. "Do you want anything to drink, I've got Heineken and a couple bottles of the red Porta 6 vinho, Mandy let slip it was your favourite."

"If the beer is cold I'll have one of those while you finish dinner, and then have a glass of wine with the lasagna. I'll have to have a word with Mandy about sharing my secrets with you. I'll have nothing to share with you if she keeps going."

"I don't think your favourite wine counts as a state secret," I responded while popping a couple of beers open.

"Maybe not, but she did tell me that she tells you more than she does the other guys except for Adam."

And with that she moved the conversation to the pictures I had up in the house, asking appropriate questions about the people and places. She was particularly interested in my little sister Maggie and the story of her adoption.

15 minutes later we sat down to eat. I realised I did want to impress her. I hoped she wouldn't be disappointed with my choice of dinner, so I nervously let her tuck in first waiting for her to start eating so I could get her opinion.

"Oh my god," she exclaimed, "Mandy said you were a good cook she didn't say you were a chef. I'll deny it but this is better than my mum's."

Reassured that she was happy I raised my glass to her in toast, before tucking into my dinner. We spent the next few minutes in content silence, enjoying our dinner. Eventually, she reopened the conversation.

"So where did you learn to cook like this?" She asked innocently.

I felt my face darken at the question, it was a fair one, I just hated it.

"My parents weren't around a lot growing up so I had to learn. Then I found I enjoyed it and kept experimenting," I replied trying to keep my voice as neutral as possible hoping she would drop the subject.

Concern flashed across her face before she reached for my hand which she gave a reassuring squeeze before continuing, "Oh, well no matter how you learned you're very talented and I'm happy you shared your talent with me."

With that, she moved the conversation into meaningless small talk trying to move past her unintentional faux pas. When she finished her plate she just got up and helped herself to seconds without a second thought, while I busied myself with refilling our wine glasses. When we finished she insisted on helping me clean up. I tried to point out that she was a guest and my Grandma would roll in her grave if I let a guest help clean up. She rolled her eyes at me,

"Well then your Gran will just have to get over it because I'm helping, it'll be quicker so we have more time for the movie." We got the dishes done and had the leftovers packed away in record time before agreeing to a quick smoke break before starting the film. Thankfully I had the ground-floor flat, so I was lucky enough to have a little private patio so we didn't have to go outside, or in her case, she didn't have to put her shoes back on.

On our way back in I told her to make herself comfortable in the living room, and I would bring the wine out. When I came in she was settled on the sofa with her feet waiting for me. I could feel her watching me as I put the DVD in my Xbox. I was just about to get settled into my favourite armchair before I felt the first hint of what she would be like when upset.

"No way mister," She said in a tone that allowed no argument, "you invited me here to watch a movie, now sit here with me."

Honestly, I hadn't thought about it, the armchair is just where I sat even on my own, the sofa was guests and so I had a spare bed when needed.

I moved over to sit with her, and once I had got comfortable she scooted over to be even closer to me, I was overwhelmed by her scent, there was a hint of her perfume, but just under that was a second scent that was all her, a heady mix of her body wash and her natural odour, I was hooked instantly.

I'm not sure how it happened but by the end of the prologue my arm was around her and she was leaning into me with her feet tucked under her in the way women can that I will never understand. I don't think we moved for the rest of the first half. We were so silent that there were a few times I was afraid she had fallen asleep on me, I would look down and her eyes were wide open staring intently at the screen. Somehow without looking up, she knew every time I would check on her, she wouldn't even take her eyes away from the screen, she'd just squeeze my thigh and keep watching. I was glad I was wearing jeans because I was as hard as I had ever been. Slowly the first half came to an end, and the screen went black.

I suggested a cigarette before starting the second half, she excused herself to the bathroom and said she would meet me outside. When she stepped onto my patio a few minutes later, she had clearly been shopping in my wardrobe because the t-shirt she was wearing was mine. Before I could say anything she slipped her arm around my waist and snuggled into me, before deftly stealing my cigarette from my fingers and taking a couple of pulls before putting it back between my lips.

While I smoked, she opened the conversation, "I hope you don't mind, I wanted to get rid of my bra and guys' tops are so much more comfortable".

I didn't mind but I thought it was a good time to set a couple of boundaries, "You know if you had asked, I would've found you a t-shirt."

She laughed at me "Don't worry I didn't snoop through your drawers or wardrobe, it was at the top of your hamper, I'm guessing it's the shirt you were wearing before I arrived. It smells of you, I like it."

I laughed back, "I'm not sure if that's better or worse but I'll let it go."

I tossed the finished cigarette into the little sand-filled pot I kept on the patio for that very purpose. She grabbed my hand to lead me back inside but I stopped her and said to go get comfortable while I got the second bottle of wine. I set up the second disc on the movie, and this time there was no discussion I went straight to sit with her. As soon as I sat down she scooted over, lifted my arm and snuggled into me while tucking her legs beneath her. And just like that, we settled into the second half of the movie. Somewhere after the first battle scene she reached for the decorative throw I kept on the sofa and covered both of us, and that's how we remained until the credits rolled.

Unsure of the next move I pointed to the wine bottle on the table and noted that there was just about enough for a glass each left. She nodded back at me as I refilled our glasses. We didn't talk there was no need. We were content with the silence. A fleeting thought hit me that the last woman I was content to be silent with was Helen, but I quickly brushed that thought away, that chapter is closed. Bedtime was on the horizon and yet at that moment, I don't think either of us was ready to move. Finally, she sat up and stretched before leaning over and giving me another kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks for dinner and the cuddles, it was lovely," she whispered. "Are you ready for bed?"

"Sure just give me 2 minutes in the bathroom to get ready and the bedroom is all yours, I can set up the sofa bed once you're settled" I replied.

She frowned at that and seemed to contemplate her next words for a few seconds before laying her cards on the table. Her voice was firm.

"Mike, it's sweet you want to give up your bed for me, but no, we're sharing a bed, whether it's this sofa bed or the much more comfy-looking bed in your bedroom but where you sleep, I sleep. I liked how it felt with you holding me through the movie, I think I'll like it more while we sleep."

Feeling no room for argument, I simply nodded in response before getting up. I went to lock up the patio and double check all the windows were closed and locked before finding her waiting for me just outside the bedroom.

"Hey, just give me 2 mins in the bathroom and it's all yours," I said before slipping past her and picking up a pair of pyjama bottoms.

Normally I slept topless but that felt too intimate, so I left my t-shirt on while I brushed my teeth. I came out to find my room dimly lit, the only light coming from a lamp on the bedside table. Sarah was waiting for me to come out but instead of going into the bathroom, she pulled me into a kiss. It started soft but grew increasingly passionate, her tongue sought out then demanded entry. Engaging my tongue with hers, I lost myself in the moment and found myself getting hard and turned on. This just seemed to encourage her as she pulled me tighter into the kiss. After what seemed like an eternity she broke the kiss.

Keeping her hands around my neck she stared into my eyes for a moment before saying, "I've been waiting for that since we danced on Wednesday." Unable to say anything I gave her another kiss, this one more gentle, less desperate. Breaking the kiss she disengaged herself from me and padded into the bathroom.

While she busied herself in the bathroom, I got settled into bed waiting for her to come out. When she did I was taken aback by how beautiful she was, freshly washed face, her hair let down from the ponytail, wearing nothing I could see except my t-shirt which came down to her mid-thigh, at that moment she couldn't have looked sexier wearing the finest lingerie.

Crawling into bed beside me, she gave me another quick kiss before snuggling into me. After a few minutes, she gave me another kiss before turning and wrapping the arm that wasn't under her neck around her. Her request was simple "Hold me please."

So I did. It was comfortable and intimate, neither of us was asleep just content in the moment, I noticed her neck was exposed, and throwing caution to the wind I gave it a gentle kiss. She shivered and squeezed my hand. Emboldened by her response I did it again this time, feeling her shiver I moved my hand to stroke her belly. I kept my touch light while my fingers kept stroking her belly. Unable to reach her lips I kept my kisses to her neck, occasionally blowing on the little damp spot my kisses left, she was squirming against me, grinding her ass into my hard-on. Pushing me further she took my hand and placed it beneath her top, giving me my first feel of her skin, it was perfectly smooth, soft and firm at the same time. With this newfound permission to explore I let my hands wander further. I moved my hands towards her boobs lightly exploring her body.

I didn't want to get too intimate too soon I was just enjoying the feel of skin in the moment. Slowly the temptation to feel her was too great, keeping my touch featherlight I brushed my fingers across the soft, yielding skin, deliberately keeping my touch away from her nipples. I heard Sarah's breath catch as my fingers lightly brushed over her areola. I could feel the goose flesh surrounding her nipples as they got hard. Eventually, I gave the nipples the attention I had been denying them, they were taut and fully distended, she moaned slightly as I alternated my attention between them. Satisfied her nipples were fully aroused I let my fingers walk their way south. Arriving at the waistband of her panties I felt lace. Interesting, she was more prepared for what might happen than I was. Slipping my fingers below the waistband, I was pleasantly surprised to find a well-trimmed but full bush. Stroking my fingers through her pubic hair, Sarah let out her first full moan.

"Mike please," she pleaded, "Stop teasing me."

I let my fingers explore her pussy, I found she was already completely aroused, her lips were swollen and fully open and somehow it felt like she was getting wetter as I touched her. I drew my finger up her wet crease finding her pleasure button which I gave a light flick, causing her to moan again. I continued to work my fingers around her pussy, but I found that in our spooning position, there was no room for penetration so I concentrated on her clit, drawing light circles around it only touching it occasionally. Her breaths were getting shorter and shallower as I slowly built her towards orgasm. When I felt she couldn't take it anymore I drew my finger up her slit one more time for extra lube before focusing on touching her clit till she came for me. It came all of a sudden, her legs clamped around my hand as she fought back a muffled squeal, and then I felt the orgasm rip through her body first her legs, then her whole body started shaking holding her breath and letting the sensation take control After what seemed like an eternity she came down from her high. Turning around in my arms she gave me a deep kiss. Pushing me onto my back she straddled my crotch pinning my hardon between us she leaned over and kissed me again.

"Mike, I need you to take me now. Claim my pussy, mark it your cum. Hard and fast, I don't care if you last 30 seconds, I need you in me," with that statement she leaned back and took her top off, giving me my first view of her naked beauty. She was like a goddess with pale skin and perfectly shaped tits, and a toned stomach.

"Sarah, you're so beautiful," I gushed, before flipping her onto her back and kissing my way down her body. As I got to her knickers I kissed the top of her waistband before pulling them down her legs. Exposing her pussy to me, it was gorgeous. Her pubic hair was perfectly trimmed to frame her pussy as her lips opened like a flower before me. I desperately needed a taste so I took a quick lick, finding that sweet slightly metallic taste that was somehow both familiar and yet unique to her.

"Mike," she moaned again.

Finally pulling her knickers off, exposing her naked beauty. I stood up beside the bed hovering over her as I undressed, first my top letting her gaze at my top half pleased I kept myself in pretty good shape before losing my pyjama bottoms. I heard her gasp as my cock sprang out, suddenly she sat up taking my cock into her hand, fondling it, exploring it.

"Mike it's beautiful," she whispered before taking me into her mouth. I knew I was slightly larger than usual at 7.5 inches, and from what I had been told I was much thicker than average, but it's not something I paid attention to. But at that moment I had never felt so appreciated before, she wasn't giving me a blowjob, she wasn't trying to make me cum, it felt like she was exploring me committing my taste to memory. Pushing her off me I climbed between her legs positioning the head of my cock at her opening.

I just began to push when she moaned out, "Slowly Mike, you're the thickest I've ever had". Taking my time I slowly worked my way in. When I finally bottomed out, she let out a sharp gasp before biting my shoulder as another orgasm took her, much smaller than the first. I kissed her deeply when she came down, breaking the kiss, she repeated her earlier request, "Take me, Mike, claim me."

I started with long hard strokes, making sure to pause as I bottomed out each time, hearing Sarah moan with each stroke spurred me on to keep going. Eventually, her moans descended into mindless babbles, just an ongoing mess of unintelligible sounds. Occasionally I could make out what she was saying, she was begging and pleading with me, "More" "Please" "Use me". Eventually, I realised I wasn't going to last much longer, wanting to prolong the moment I pulled out of her and flipped her over pinning her to bed I re-entered her with one stroke, bottoming out and listening to her whimper. Just repeating her pleas. Slowly I picked up the pace going harder and faster than before.

I decided to talk to her as I worked my way to my release, "Do you like that baby girl? Do you like how I use your pussy?"

Her face was buried in the pillow so I couldn't make out her responses but her body told me what I needed to know, the sounds she was making were increasingly desperate, and she was raising her ass to meet my strokes. As I approached my orgasm, I kept going, "I'm going to cum, do you want me to fill you up?"

She lifted her head to beg, "Please, fill my pussy, mark my pussy with your cum, I need to feel it."

With that I unloaded in her, it was the hardest I had cum in a long time, completely spent I collapsed on top of Sarah, After about 15 seconds I realised I might be crushing her and rolled off. Lying on my side I studied her, her eyes were closed, her face was flushed and sweaty, her body was completely limp and her breathing was shallow. I got up gently a little unsteady, and headed to the bathroom, after taking care of my needs, after washing my hands, I soaked a face towel with warm water before heading back into the bedroom. Sarah was on her back when I came back into the room, she was still breathing heavily but she was watching me, wordlessly I sat beside her and began cleaning her up with the warm cloth. I mopped face first, brushing her damp hair behind her ears, before moving the cloth between her thighs slowly mopping up her juices before finally cleaning up her pussy. Satisfied with the job I had done, I kissed her forehead got back up and went to the bathroom to rinse the cloth.