Mike and Sarah Pt. 01: A New Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One day Beth mentioned your weekly drinks and encouraged me to come along, I fought it for 2 weeks until the idea started intriguing me. So on the next coffee day, I decided to find out more about your group, I knew the girls and I knew Adam. But I was still scared of men, so I made them describe all of you in detail. I learned that Tom was a blowhard with a heart of gold and Harry was a loyal friend but a womaniser. They saved you for last, all of them agreed you were the best of all of them. Quiet and restrained until you learned to trust a person, and yet funny and open with those you let in. Tall and handsome yet self-deprecating.

Oh, I know you can be a cocky prick in a debate or about cricket but in general - self-deprecating. The thing that got my attention the most was that they all said you had this quiet strength, you were never intimidating, but at the same time if your mind was set no one could change it. All the girls said that of their guy friends you're their safety net, that if they were ever in trouble it was you they would turn to knowing that you would do anything to make it right for them. Mandy did have the caveat that Adam had to be unavailable but yes you were the one she would turn to. I asked probing questions whether or not you'd been with any of them, and they all said when they met you they were in relationships that you seemed to take it as your job to protect. They also told me you have a past that you won't divulge easily and learning about it was the highest level of trust you could show in a person.

So I got intrigued by this tall, handsome and strong stranger, who was able to develop true and honest friendships with a group of attractive women with no ulterior motives. Then I met you. That first night was an eye-opener for me, you were so nervous about it being just the 2 of us, and yet when it was time to leave your protective nature came out. And yet you stayed with me you shared about growing up in Botswana, and when it was time to leave you offered to walk me home. But when I refused you didn't fight me or try and convince me, you accepted my choice and let me go. I wasn't used to receiving that level of respect. I knew I was attracted to you then.

So I asked Mandy everything I could about you looking for an angle for you to let me in and she shut me down. 17 years of friendship but she wouldn't betray you, someone she's known for less than 3 years. She said if I wanted to get to know you, I had to do it on my own. The only tip she gave me was that if I could get you to dance it meant you were comfortable with me.

Your goodbye hug gave me a sense of the safety that the girls had spoken about. When I got home that night I did a happy dance knowing that with nothing else I had gotten past one layer of your shell. I wanted to text you then and there to thank you but we still hadn't swapped numbers so I reached out to Mandy, and she refused until I told her you had danced the Cha-Cha slide with me that she agreed. I also knew that I couldn't wait a week to see you again and promised myself that no matter what you were going to do at the weekend I would find a way to join you, even if it meant watching cricket in the pub. Thankfully you mentioned the Lord of the Rings, then you went a step further by offering me your bed when I asked about spending the night. If you had suggested we would share I wouldn't have come over.

Honestly, I didn't think about sex until I was getting ready, the possibility excited me so much that I changed from my basic cotton knickers to the lacy ones I wore that night. I still didn't plan to shag you that night but I thought the sexiness those knickers gave me would give me the extra confidence I needed.

Lying in that bed feeling you hold onto me made me feel so safe and protected that I would've given myself to you then but I'm not sure I would have stayed. You were so slow and gentle that I realised that I would have to go against my submissive nature and lead you down the path. After you fingered my clit all I could think about was giving myself to you.

As a submissive giving myself to you and letting you dominate me was the easy part. What you did after getting the warm cloth and cleaning me up changed everything. You didn't just take what you wanted from me, you took the time to care for me after. It was then I thought you could be what I was looking for. When we made love the next morning I was even more convinced, I knew then you could be dominant when I needed you to be but also a caring lover. Believe it or not, the final nail in the coffin was the rough selfish sex sealed the deal. You didn't treat me like some fragile thing, you fucked me, you treated me as a sex object to be used but you also accepted my sexuality and let me use you in return. In less than a day I had shown you all my sexual sides and you accepted all of them without question. That's when I knew I wanted to explore this further.

The other night at the pub when you turned me down was the sexiest thing ever. You could have easily brought me back to bed and had your way with me but you saw the bigger picture and said no. I was so turned by that refusal, not to prove a point but because you were right.

And now here we are. So maybe I can do better than you on a superficial level but in terms of what I need right now, no I can't. I don't know where this road will lead maybe we'll fizzle out in a few weeks or maybe we'll last a lifetime I don't know but I want to find out," With that, she went silent letting me process her words.

I gave her a quick reassuring kiss telling her to stay put before getting up. I quickly found what I was looking for, I returned to the kitchen table with a notebook and a pen. She looked at me quizzically, before I explained, "You mentioned being a submissive a lot, I need you to explain what that means for you so I know how to approach it."

She let out a joyful squeal before giving me a big kiss and a hug before getting back into her seat. Her submissiveness at its core was biological. She wanted to provide her partner pleasure and it just so happened her body parts were designed to give a man pleasure. She disliked condoms because in her mind the penis was designed to fit a pussy and pussy was designed to receive cum. Blowjobs turned her on because of the control they gave her over her partner's pleasure while forcing her to be in a submissive position. Swallowing was a no-brainer because what was the point in putting all that work into your partner's pleasure only to spit it out, therefore swallowing was part of the experience. Sharing and group sex was not an option and bringing it up was code for asking to be neutered. She had no interest in pain play or master and slave submission unless it was part of role-play to be carefully managed. Aftercare was incredibly important to her because of the vulnerable state her submission left her in post-orgasm, good aftercare was the difference between making her feel like a valued partner who had shared herself and a sex toy to be used and forgotten. The idea of being taken and claimed came from a place of feeling safe, when she felt safe and comfortable, her 'holes' were for her dominant to claim ownership of. Once claimed they would exclusively be his until the relationship ended. There would be times that she wanted tender slow sex and there would be times she wanted the freedom to be selfish and fuck for her pleasure but at her core she wanted to be the submissive partner. Her submissiveness was private and only in an intimate context she was a proud and independent woman, and any attempt to use her submissiveness against her outside of an agreed scenario would a been a breach of trust. I took careful notes and asked if there was anything more she wanted to share. She then added that our particular arrangement would change and evolve as we got used to each other and configured the rules to fit us.

I read through my notes one more time before I asked her a question, I never thought I would need to ask, "Do you need a safe word?".

She carefully considered my question before answering, "Only when we're in role play or exploring my boundaries. Do you have any irrational fears?"

I didn't even hesitate "Snakes."

She smiled at me "So that's my safe word, Snake. For the most part, we can use the traffic light system, silence or 'green' means go ahead, 'amber' or 'yellow' means slow down, 'red' means stop and we discuss it before deciding whether or not to continue. 'Snake' means stop, playtime over and we talk about it."

I laughed and agreed before asking her if wanted us to sign an agreement. She said a kiss would do so we sealed our new arrangement over a kiss. Breaking our kiss, she looked at me with a devil's smile before continuing "Sir, last time I asked you to claim me I was just a new bed buddy. I can't truly be your submissive until you claim and mark me."

Looking at the time we only had about an hour before we were due in the pub to meet Mandy and Adam, I should have said no but I wanted to test the limits of our new dynamic, so I sent her back to bed, "Go get ready for me while I tidy the kitchen, of your not ready when I join you it will be your pain to bear". She giggled and raced for the bedroom

When I found her 10 minutes later she was playing with herself on the bed and was begging me, "Please Sir, I need to cum but I can't until you've claimed me." That led to a rather interesting romp, if I had thought she was unrestrained before then this Sarah was a new beast, wild with abandon. She had cum at least twice before I felt my orgasm approaching. As I raced to the finish line a new idea struck me.

Just before I finished, I pulled out and stood up, before instructing her to kneel before me telling her "You asked me to mark you so I'm going to cum all over your chest. And you're going to rub it in like lotion before using your mouth to clean me. At that, she pushed her chest out to give me a bigger target as I jacked off in front of her, in her submissive pose she made no effort to help me. I must unloaded 4 ropes of cum on her body before I stopped. I had barely finished when she leaned forward and took care to lick every bit of available skin ensuring I was cleaner than I was before we started it. She rubbed my cum into her boobs before standing up for inspection.

I paused to hold the moment before I told her she had done well and she was a good girl. She smiled at my praise and hugged me. After a few minutes, she stated she needed a shower. I stopped her and pointed out we had to leave in 5 minutes so she would have to go out wearing my cum.

As we walked towards the pub she gripped my hand and hugged my arm. As we got to the pub she stopped hugging my arm but kept her grip on my hand. Unsurprisingly Mandy and Adam were waiting for us. Mandy spotted Sarah's grip on my hand but said nothing as we exchanged greetings. Noting Mandy and Adam's glasses were still full I turned back to the bar to get mine and Sarah's drinks. Upon my return from the bar, it appeared no one had moved. I slid into the booth and as soon as I was set, Sarah closed the gap between us and laid her head on my shoulder.

Mandy stared at us both for a minute before starting, "So you 2 are official now then?"

Sarah replied for both of us "We're working it out but we made great progress this morning."

Mandy was incredulous, "Well at least you haven't slept..." looking at our faces she realised she couldn't finish her sentence. "Oh my god, you... Since when?" when we didn't answer she answered her own question "Since last weekend, for fucks sake guys I told both of you to be careful and the first thing you do is jump into bed together."

The table is silent. Mandy looks at me and then at Adam, before continuing, "Boys fuck off go watch sports or whatever. The girls need to talk. Mike leave your tab open."

With that Adam and I are dismissed and head to the sports side of the pub to find a few of the old regulars watching some random football on the telly. Adam buys the next round and offers his congratulations, warning me that a lot of double dates are in our future.

An hour later the girls join us. Mandy pulls me into a hug, and whispers in my ear, "I'm going to tell you what I told her, if you hurt my friend I will end you." With a soft kiss on the cheek, she grabs Adam and they leave.

Sarah comes and hugs me "I paid your tab off, take me home".

As we walk outside I turn towards the direction she normally walks but she pulls me back in the direction of my flat. It's then I notice she doesn't have her bag with her. She sees the look on my face and explains, "I hope you don't mind but I'm going to stay tonight too, I sleep better next to you." I nod my approval.

Having skipped lunch at the pub and not wanting to cook I order us a few pizzas from a local restaurant, making sure we have enough for the rest of the day. We pass the time working through various stand-up specials on Netflix. When we finally make it to bed we just hold each other for several moments before she draws me into a deep kiss. Pulling away she rolls onto her back pulling me on top of her before reaching between us to guide me into her. Instinctively I know this isn't about orgasms this is slow intimate sex reassuring her we'll be fine. With no particular urgency to our coupling, we lost track of time and when she finally came I pulled out even though I hadn't cum yet, I just kissed her again and pulled her into me.

Just before sleep took us she spoke, "Mike, I really hope this works because I'm pretty certain you're what I need."