Mike and Sarah Pt. 01: A New Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coming back into the bedroom, I went straight out to the kitchen and filled 2 water bottles. In the bedroom, I gave Sarah 1 of the bottles before walking around the bed to my side. Taking a sip, I settled back into bed, Sarah immediately snuggled into me, burying her face in my chest, and minutes passed without a word. Eventually, I felt her kiss my chest, in a very soft voice barely audible, I heard a very soft, "Thank you," she pauses "Not just the sex which was amazing by the way, but you taking the time to take care of me after, it was perfect. I feel so content right now." With that, she leans up to kiss me before rolling over and pulling me with her into our original spooning position. "Goodnight Mike." Realising words aren't needed, I simply kiss her shoulder, before hugging her a little tighter to me while I pull the duvet back over us.

Sleep comes easily to both of us.

I woke up early for a Sunday, Sarah was spooned to me tightly sleeping peacefully content. I marvelled at the pale skin of her exposed shoulder I cast my mind back over the 10 days since we had met, wondering how all of our seemingly innocent interactions had led to my bed. Deciding that it didn't matter, all that did matter was the beautiful woman in my bed and that she was happy to be there. Content in this thought I kissed her shoulder then her neck. She moaned contentedly and ground her ass into my crotch. Leaning over I kissed her cheek and got up to use the bathroom. I just flushed the toilet and was brushing my teeth when Sarah walked in and sat on the toilet while watching me. Her hair was a mess, her face was flushed, and she was sexy. She finished her pee, got up, took my toothbrush from me and smiled.

"I hope you don't mind, I forgot mine," and with that, she added a little more toothpaste to the brush and began brushing her teeth. Leaving her to it I went back to bed. Watching her return to the room, she had freshened up by washing her face, she owned her nakedness and was perfectly content in being like that around me. She crawled back into bed and cuddled into me. A few moments later she pulled me into a kiss as with our first kiss the night before, it started softly but grew increasingly urgent and demanding. As our passion grew, she rolled on top of me refusing to break our kiss.

When she did break our kiss, she shed the duvet cover and kissed her way down my body. Taking her time until she reached my cock. Taking me into her mouth. She begins to give me a slow blowjob, once again her goal isn't to make me cum, she's just taking pleasure in having me in her mouth. A few minutes later satisfied is her work, she impaled herself on me. She starts slow rocking gently against me, grinding her pussy into my crotch. Leaning forward she kisses me, pulling back from the kiss she looks into my eyes and slowly starts riding me. She sets this slow sensual rhythm while she rides me, never breaking eye contact. The rhythm remains consistently slow, and the eye contact makes this feel more intimate than the sex we had the night before. At that moment time became meaningless, at some point, she broke eye contact and pulled me into a deep kiss as her orgasm struck.

As her orgasm subsided she rolled off of me pulling me on top of her, instead of penetrating her, I decided to kiss my way down her body. Taking my time, I was on a journey to find her sensitive spots. I already knew about her neck from the night before. On my journey south I discovered she loved nipple play, nibbles, suckling, and little bites. Her belly button was ticklish when licked. Eventually, I found my way to her pussy. I took my time, kissing her thighs, finally, I kissed her clit, before working my way around her pussy, licking, kissing and nibbling at her lips, while my finger explored her depths. Her moans were little whimpers, her hands were holding my head in place. She let out a squeal as my finger found her g-spot and I continued to probe that spongy ribbed bit of flesh. Content I had her on the precipice I finally attacked her clit with my tongue. Almost instantly her legs clamped about my head, while her hands held my head in place as she rode out her orgasm.

When she finally released me I slowly worked my up her body, holding eye contact with her for a minute or so I engaged her with a deep kiss, and without asking I pushed my cock back into her. Her acceptance was complete, raising her hips to meet mine taking me fully. Buried to the hilt I held the kiss for a moment before slowly withdrawing. Following her lead, I make eye contact and never break it, I find my own slow sensual rhythm. Neither of us is in a rush this is about intimacy more than it is about orgasms. Now and then she pulls me into a kiss, or she'll hold me in place just enjoying the feeling of being joined together. My orgasm slowly builds and so does my tempo. Sarah responds matching my thrusts her. She moans as our pace becomes frantic, she urges me on begging to cum for her, to cum in her, she needs me to cum for her. Eventually, I can't hold back any longer and for the second time in 12 hours, I cum in her, prompting her own orgasm. As I roll off her she gets up and goes to the bathroom, a few minutes later she comes back with the face towel and begins to clean me up as I had done for her the night before.

Satisfied with her work, she rinses out the towel before rejoining me in bed, and we fall asleep cuddling. About an hour later I woke up hungry. I gently whisper "Hey, I'm hungry, do you want breakfast". She responds by nodding into my chest. "Okay give me 20 minutes, I'll have coffee and bacon sandwiches ready to go".

Sarah moans in protest as I disengage from the cuddle. But eventually, she let me go. I find some shorts and a top and make my way to the kitchen. After getting the bacon out of the fridge I re-prioritise, coffee then breakfast. I was focused on the bacon when I felt her arms wrap around my waist, I turned around to give her a quick kiss, before pointing her in the direction of the coffee. I notice she's been shopping again because she's wearing my university hoodie and nothing else. That hoodie certainly never looked that good on me. Serving her breakfast, I made a quick joke, "Isn't it a sin for a Manchester grad to be seen in a Newcastle hoodie?"

She laughs "Well no one has seen me in it but you and no one else will. Sorry for going through your things again but all I have are my leggings and a spare top. I wanted to be comfy."

"It's no problem," I respond, "it looks far better on you anyway".

After breakfast, we checked our phones having ignored them since she arrived the before. Mine was nothing interesting just a few messages asking if I'm up for watching cricket later."

Suddenly Sarah lets out a laugh, "It's a good thing you didn't make a big breakfast. Mandy wants us to meet her at the pub at 1 for lunch."

"Are you sure she wants both of us? I'm pretty certain she just wants to gossip with you," I respond not in the mood for Mandy's probing.

"What am going to gossip with her about? What happened here is just between me and you," She replies. She continues, "Anyway it'll be fun watching her dig for gossip and us refusing to share. Please?"

I sigh knowing she's already won, "Okay, but I'm watching cricket after."

She smiled sweetly at me but didn't gloat in her victory, instead, she took our plates and cups to the sink, before settling on my lap. "So lover, we have a couple of hours before we meet them, reckon you have one more in the tank for me?"

With no more encouragement needed, I stood up and carried her back to bed, throwing her onto my bed I quickly stripped down, while she took the hoodie off. Spreading her legs for me she beckons me down with the challenge, "Come on big guy show me what you got."

If the night before had been driven by urgency and need and the morning had been driven by a need for intimacy, this was pure lust and animalistic sex. It was rough, hard and intense. It wasn't about pleasuring each other, it was about taking pleasure from the other with no concern, she was taking from me as much as I am from her, with every thrust, she would match me with equal ferocity. It was a race to orgasm first. Fortunately, I lost, whereas before I would have slowed down to allow her to ride out her orgasm, I just kept going harder as she bit into my shoulder unable to control her orgasm as I refused to let up. Eventually, I finished and held her in place as I filled her with my cum. As I pulled out she immediately reached for my cock and took me into her mouth, licking every inch, and cleaning me with her mouth. Utterly spent from the exertion she crawls into me and kisses my cheek, "We taste good together baby". With that, we just lay there unable to summon the energy to move.

About 20 minutes later she is the first to rouse claiming the need for a shower. I go to join her but she pushes me back, saying that if I join her we'll be late. I can't argue with her so I go out to the kitchen and clean up the mess from breakfast. 15 minutes later she comes out looking fresh and relaxed dressed like she arrived the day before.

"Shower's all yours big guy," She tells me before giving me a quick kiss.

For the first 5 minutes in the shower, I just let the water wash over me letting the day and sex wash away from me. Eventually, I began to wash myself the first thing I noticed is I had a rather substantial hickey forming on my shoulder. As I turn in the shower to wash my back I realise the water stings, it seems that Sarah had scratched me at some point. Finally, I get out and dry myself off carefully. Walking into my bedroom, I find Sarah just finishing up changing the sheets. I decide to scare her while she's distracted.

"Look what you've done to me, woman!" I exclaim walking in.

She looks up at me with confusion, I point to the hickey on my shoulder, followed by turning around and showing her the scratch marks. As I complete my 360 turn, Sarah rushes over to me and starts kissing all the marks she's left on me.

"I'm sorry baby I didn't mean it," She starts slowly as she runs her fingers over the various marks, then she laughs out loud. "You know this is your fault."

It's my turn to be confused, "What do you mean it's my fault? Did I ask you to mark me?"

She gives me a devilish grin, "It's your fault because if you hadn't fucked me so good last night and an hour ago, I wouldn't have lost control. I'll give you a free pass for this morning because that was gentle and loving."

I had no choice but to laugh, her logic was flawed and she knew it. As I got dressed I thanked her for changing the sheets, her response made me laugh.

"I felt I had to, most of the stains are mine," she said with a shy laugh. "Though I suppose I can blame you for that as well".

I laughed at her again. With nothing to do, we decided to go to the pub, at this point we'd only be 20 minutes early. Just before we left, she pulled me into a hug and shyly buried her head into my chest. After about 30 seconds she spoke up, "Mike I want to keep whatever this is between us until we know what it is. No Mandy, none of the lads. Just me and you."

I stewed over her words for few a seconds before responding, "No problem. Though if you can find a way to keep Mandy out of our business, you're a stronger person than me."

She laughed before responding "I'll deal with Mandy".

With another kiss, we made the short walk to the pub holding hands. She subtly let go of me as we got closer to the pub and the chances of bumping into friends grew. It came as no surprise to me that Mandy and Adam were waiting for us. I sent Sarah over to the table while I sorted our drinks out. Approaching the table with our drinks I can see Mandy staring me down, studying me. Slipping into the booth beside Sarah, I offer a fist bump to Adam before greeting Mandy. Sarah squeezed my thigh under the table.

Mandy keeps switching her gaze between Sarah and trying to work out which one of us she's going to start with. It's clear she's struggling with not knowing what's going on. Getting bored I decided to bring the game forward and hopefully catch her off guard. "So Mandy, what do we owe the pleasure of this lunch invitation? We've never done this before. One movie with Sarah and now we're lunch buddies, how come we've never done this before when I've done things with Beth or Penny or anybody else for that matter?"

I can see Adam suppressing his laughter while Sarah gives me another squeeze under the table. I continue to stare at Mandy as she formulates her response.

"Oh come on Mike, I just wanted to hang out with 2 of my favourite people," She replies with a sweet smile on her face.

Seeing she's off guard, I continue "So it has nothing to do with Sarah coming over last night then?"

Knowing she's been caught, she decides to just give up on the pretence. "Well now you mention it, what did you get up to last night?"

Sarah decides to join the game, "Mike cooked a lovely lasagna, why didn't you tell me he was basically a chef? We watched the first Lord of the Rings and I think we're going to watch the next one on Saturday."

Mandy stared at her in disbelief, before looking at me and then just came out with it, "That's it you just had dinner and watched a movie and nothing else."

Sarah continued to toy with her, "Well we slept after that, but I can't think of anything else to tell you".

Mandy still looks like she doesn't believe us but we haven't given her any clues to probe further. Though not quite ready to drop it, she probes one more time "That sounds like a boring night, I'm sure there's something you're not telling me."

Sarah feigns annoyance, "Just because you wouldn't have enjoyed doesn't mean I didn't have a great time, Mike is a very engaging host. I can't wait to do it if he invites me back."

Even I can tell Mandy is taken aback by that statement, she stares at Sarah who simply holds her stare until Mandy backs down. Sensing tension at the table Adam interjects, "Babe, let's order some food," he starts casually before turning to me and Sarah, "Since my darling girl invited you lot, it's our treat, do you 2 know what you want to order?"

"Cheers mate, I sort the drinks for the afternoon then just put them on my tab," I respond before adding my food order, "I'll have the Lamb Roast".

Sarah follows me by asking for the Roast Chicken dinner.

Adam and Mandy go to the bar, while they are gone, Sarah leans over to me and whispers, "Mandy knows, and she knows I'm not going to tell her anything so be on the lookout we already know you're the weak link here."

I just laugh at her and turn around to see where the other 2 are. I spot them coming back with 2 bottles of wine and a few glasses. Adam sees my questioning of the 2 bottles and answers my unspoken question.

"Mandy and I figured that since the girls are both having chicken they can share a bottle of white, and since I'm having beef and you're having lamb, we can share the red".

I nod my head in acceptance and we have a very pleasant afternoon. Mandy keeps on dropping subtle questions about what Sarah and I are doing. Some of them are quite pointed,

"So Mike are you ever going to take Sarah on a real date or is she just going have to accept your cooking and DVD collection."

Sarah saves me from that one, "Mike's cooking is better than most restaurants in town, plus I like his DVDs. Anyway, who said last night was a date?"

Mandy tries a different tactic, "Come on Sarah, you must want to be treated every now and then, go out dressed to kill, while your man treats you."

Sarah deflects again, "I think it's more special when your man cooks for you going through that effort just for you, not because he's being paid to, just because he wants to do something special just for you. Mike's not my man, but if he was, I would go on any date he suggested as long as was something he chose to share with me. Whether that's coming here to watch sports or a fancy dinner." After that, Sarah and Mandy share a deep look like they're having a telepathic conversation. Adam and I are not so subtly trying to watch the cricket while the girls talk. Eventually, they give up on us, and Sarah releases us.

"Boys go watch your sports Mandy and I will just have a girly chat and run up Mike's tab."

Thankful for the release I just laugh and get up to go to the sports side of the pub. Adam leans over to kiss Mandy, I give Sarah a quick look but she imperceptibly shakes her head.

Adam and I find a table with the other sports regulars, honestly, I'm thankful for the increased company, I wouldn't put it past Adam to ask his own questions on Mandy's behalf. Thankfully England continued to play as well as they did the day before and they wrapped up the match in good time. Having left the girls to their own devices for a couple of hours, it's time to leave we all have work the next day.

The girls are quite tipsy when we rejoin them, It appears they've managed to get through 2 more bottles of wine. They complain bitterly when we tell them it's time to go but accept it without much argument. I let Adam get the girls ready while I paid off my tab, looking at the receipt it appears the girls managed a couple of tequilas too.

Outside we say our goodbyes I get quick hugs from both girls before Adam and I share our customary fist bump. They're all walking in one direction and I'm going the other way. With nothing to do at home, I replayed the last 24 hours in my head, I realised that I missed Sarah. I had lived on my own for long enough that I had always assumed I was happy to be alone in my space, yet in one day Sarah had worked her way into that space in a way that no one had done before her. Maybe it was because She refused to be treated as a guest, but as a partner in my space. I enjoyed that. I was contemplating whether or not to text her when she beat me to the punch.

Sarah: Thank you for an amazing weekend 😊 I can't wait to do it again.

Me: Funny that I was just thinking about how much I enjoyed having you here

Sarah: Did you enjoy my company or the other thing?

Me: The whole package, the flat feels lonely without you.

Sarah: Good 😊 I like knowing you miss me

Me: Until I see you again - regular drinks on Wednesday?

Sarah: If you're going, I'll be there.

Me: See you then xxx

Sarah: Night Mike xxx

The next few days passed in a blur, I was floating on cloud 9. The girls at the office seemed to notice a change in my mood. I didn't realise Sarah had changed me so much in just one weekend. We didn't talk much after the Sunday just a few texts a day to check in. The one thing we hadn't missed yet, was wishing each other good night. On Tuesday Julie the department head's PA and Claire our office PA walked up to my desk and announced they were taking me for a drink after work. They were gone before I could refuse.

Meeting them in reception after work I asked them what this was all about, they just said we'd talk about it at the pub. Thankfully there was a pub just down the road from work so it wasn't a long wait. The girls opted to share a bottle of wine and even paid for my pint. Finding a table was easy, I knew I was in trouble when the girls both sat on the same side. I had just taken my first sip when Julie started the inquisition.

"So Mike," she began, "who is she?"

I was surprised by her line of questioning, Sarah and I had only spent one weekend together and we had agreed to keep it private.

"Jules," I answered "what you mean? What makes you think there is a she?"

Claire decided to join in, "Mike, you've been a miserable prick around the office since you came back from Christmas. Friday you're all jumpy and distracted to the point you leave work early something you've never done before. Then you come back yesterday with a massive smile on your face and suddenly you're back to being the nice guy around the office. So who is she?