Mike and Sarah Pt. 01: A New Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I realise I have to give them an answer that will satisfy them or they won't let it go and I'll be in the pub for a while. I carefully consider my words remembering that Sarah wanted to keep what we had between us.

"Okay, you've got me, there is someone," I start slowly, "it's new and we're still getting to know each other and working out if we want to take this further."

Julie snorts at my response, "Mike, no one fucking smiles like you have been when you're still working it out. You like her and you want more. You've probably done more than you'll admit".

I could see I had to give them a little more to get them to leave me alone. I finally decided to give them a little bit more, "Okay, she came over on Saturday, I made her dinner and we watched a movie then we spent most of Sunday hanging out."

That seemed to satisfy them and we moved the conversation on, though they would occasionally drop hints like, "I can't wait to meet your new lady" or "The annual company dinner is in a couple of months it would be nice to see you with a date for once."

Caught up in my thoughts after my conversation with the girls I decided to have one more pint at my local. On the walk down I had contemplated my emerging feelings for Sarah and what I wanted. I knew I liked her, and I knew I wanted to explore what we had but I wasn't sure I was ready to take the next step and pursue a relationship. I hoped that if we kept growing, a relationship would develop naturally.

I had barely been home 10 minutes when my phone buzzed. I knew it was Sarah without checking.

Sarah: How's your day been?

Me: It was interesting. The girls dragged me out for a couple of pints after work.

Sarah: Why?

Me: They wanted to know about you...

Sarah: Me? Why would they want to know about me? Why do they know about me I thought we agreed to keep us between us?

Me: Apparently I've been a grinning idiot for the last 2 days so they assumed a new friend was responsible for the change in my mood.

Sarah: 😊 So am I responsible for turning you into a grinning idiot?

Me: Maybe...

Sarah: Well you've turned me into a grinning idiot as well. Pub tomorrow?

Me: Wouldn't miss it.

Drinks the next night were interesting. It quickly developed in the night of banter and speculation about what was going on between me and Sarah. Tom one of the lads started it all,

"Sarah you know when you first joined this group you seemed like a decent girl. You're fit but you don't act like and you seemed to have a reasonable head on your shoulders, now I have to question your sanity. Why would a girl like you waste your Saturday night with a moody prick like Mike".

Sarah was up to the challenge, "Maybe Mike's only a moody prick around you, Tom because you're always whining about women not wanting you. When was the last time you met a girl?"

The conversation turned into giving Tom shit for a while. But eventually, it turned back onto us, this time it was Beth who asked a question. "Seriously what's going on between you 2? Sarah the second Mike arrived you've looked in pain every time he is more than a foot away from you. "

Sarah looked at me briefly before answering, "Nothing is going, right now we're hanging out. Maybe something more will happen, maybe it won't, but it's up to us to find out." She finished that sentence with a tone that made it clear that as far as she was concerned the conversation was over.

The night quickly returned to the usual bantering over what we'd gotten up over the past week. Beth and Penny were a bit put out when they found out that Sarah and I had lunch with Adam and Mandy. They didn't care so much about the lunch, they cared more about missing out on the opportunity for girls' drinks on my tab. Sarah jokingly responded that the next time she had free reign over my tab she'd call them immediately.

Slowly the night drew to a close and once again Sarah and I were the last 2 remaining she waited about 5 minutes before giving me a deep kiss. Breaking apart from the kiss she whispered, "Do you know how hard it's been to sit next to you all night and not be able to kiss you?"

Chuckling, I replied, "It's been just as hard for me. But we're here now." I kissed her again. "Do you want another drink?"

"I'd much rather we go back to your place for a quickie," she whispered, kissing me again, stroking me through my trousers.

With the greatest amount of willpower, I knew I had to say no "We can't do that. We both know we want more than a quickie and if I get you into my bed I'm not going to want you to leave, and we both have work tomorrow."

She sighed in frustration, "You know just because you're right doesn't mean I am happy about it. If I can't have what I really want, you better get me a drink to make up for it."

Upon my return from the bar, she scooted right up to me and leaned against me. After a few moments, she spoke again. "We still haven't discussed this weekend, are we going to hang out again?"

I looked at her in shock, "Excuse me missy, I seem to recall on Sunday you telling Mandy that we're doing dinner and movie again."

She rolled her eyes at me, "No I said probably, but someone has forgotten to invite me or even mention it. So I repeat are we going to hang out again?"

Taken aback, I realised I had been taking for granted that she would come over again, needing to appease and hoping to make her laugh I decided to extend a formal invitation, "Fair Sarah, if you would forgive my misstep in not extending an invitation earlier, I would be delighted if you would indulge this simple fellow with the pleasure of your company on the coming Saturday evening at my humble abode. An evening meal will provided followed by entertainment in the form of a theatrical performance of Tolkien's works, accommodations will be provided should you wish."

She openly laughed and kissed me again before giving me her response using the same tone, "Kind Sir I would be delighted to accept your invitation. I have enjoyed an evening meal in your presence and found to meal and its accompaniments to be delightful. The after-dinner entertainment was most satisfying as well. I do fear my host will struggle to meet the standards he has previously set."

We were both laughing to the point of tears by now, I decided to keep it going a little longer "Well fair maiden I can assure you that your host takes great pride in maintaining the standard he has previously set. He will do his utmost to meet any and all expectations and is more than confident in his ability to rise to the occasion."

At this point, she wrapped her arms around me and was laughing so hard it took her a good few minutes to recover. After she calmed down, she gave a deep kiss and responded, "I have no doubts in your ability to rise to the occasion." She paused for a minute before asking "Can we have lunch with Mandy and Adam again on Sunday?"

"I can't see that being a problem," I responded.

Checking the time I realised we had to go, I offered to walk her home again but she refused, so with the promise to text me when she was home we went in our separate directions. About 20 minutes later I received a text from her with a selfie of her in bed under the covers. Sending her a thumbs up I spent the next half an hour sorting myself out for the next day before climbing into bed. Just as I turned my light off, my phone buzzed, and then about 10 seconds later, it buzzed again.

Sarah: Some naughty man turned me on tonight and then refused to do anything about so I had to take matters into my own hands.

The second message recording. I pressed play, at first all I could hear was some wet squelching noises, then Sarah's voice "Can you hear how wet I am? I touching myself thinking about how you're going to fuck me this weekend. Listen to me cum thinking about you." For the next minute, all you could hear was the sounds of Sarah's quiet moans and whimpers, suddenly I heard a stifled scream as she came.

I texted her back: That was so sexy. I seem to have an urgent and hard situation to deal with immediately I'll let you know when it is resolved."

Her response was immediate: Don't you dare. That cum is mine, if you had just taken me home it would be in my pussy or belly right now, and you will not waste it on a tissue."

That was me told. I went and had a cigarette on the patio willing myself to calm down. About 10 minutes later I felt ready to sleep. I crawled into bed and was out within minutes dreaming of Sarah.

Saturday came and I decided to repeat my treat of cooking something well in advance so that I would only have to reheat it for when she arrived. This week was a shepherd's pie, one of my favourite dishes, and I hoped she would love it too. I headed to the pub for the afternoon there was no sport on but there would be a few lads about to pass the afternoon with until she came over. At about 4, she text me.

Sarah: Hey I don't want to have to wait till 7 to see you, do you mind if I came round a little early?

Me: No problem, what time are you thinking?

Sarah: I still have a couple of things to do, say 6?

Me: See you then 😊

I decided to head home around 5 to make sure that I had everything set before she arrived. At 5 minutes to 6, the doorbell went. Once again she was stunning without trying to be, she had a mid-thigh pleated skirt and a form-fitting golf top. This week she didn't wait for me to welcome her in, as soon as I opened the door she just walked in and closed it behind her before pulling me into a tight embrace followed by bringing my head down for a kiss. Breaking our embrace, she whispered that she had been looking forward to seeing me all day. Before walking into the flat I followed behind her and noted as she went straight to the bedroom to put her bag away. She returned 2 minutes later to find me putting the pie into the preheated oven.

"How long before dinner?" She asked as I stood up from the oven.

She smiled brightly when I told her we had about 45 minutes. She took my hand a led me to the sofa before I could sit down she unbuckled my belt and undid the buttons on my jeans, before pulling my jeans and boxers with one swoop and pushing me onto the sofa. Getting on her knees she took my rapidly inflating dick into her hands and started talking, "On the way here I realised that last week you made me cum with your mouth and I never returned the favour. And now I have 45 minutes to work on getting a starter course before my dinner."

With that statement, she took my cock into her mouth and went to work. I had received head before and had quickly concluded that blowjobs are like pizza even when it's not the best it's still pretty good. Well, I was wrong, Sarah quickly showed me that she was a master at work. She seemed to instinctively know when I was approaching my peak and when to back off before she took me too far. She would take me right to the edge of the precipice and pull back, in these little breaks she would like and kiss my cock. She would throw taunts at me, "Oh you like how I suck your cock don't you baby?", "Aren't I such a good girl for making sure I suck your cock before you feed me?" or "Babe don't worry when you cum I'm not going to waste a drop, your cum is too precious to waste."

After being taken to the edge and back 4 or 5 times I finally couldn't take it anymore and I moaned her name, pleading with her to give me release. This seemed to invigorate her and not even 30 seconds later she had me on the cliff edge again only this time she kept going. When I announced I was about to cum she took me even deeper into her mouth and started swallowing, through this, I felt myself slip even deeper and by the time the first of cum hit I was cumming straight down her throat. When she felt my orgasm start to subside she slowly pulled away from me while keeping the head in her mouth until she was satisfied that there was nothing more to take. Taking her mouth off of me she made a big show of swallowing one more time before looking up at me, her eyes were watering from the activity and she looked amazing. I took her face between my hands and leaned forward, "You're amazing," I told her, "I've never felt anything like that before." I tried leaning in for a kiss but she pulled back protesting that she needed to rinse her mouth first.

I held her in place and told her firmly, "It came from my body if you can swallow it, I can kiss you after." She relaxed a little at that statement before standing up, after I pulled my jeans back into position and resettled on the sofa, she straddled my lap and hugged me tightly while burying her face into my neck. About a minute later I realised she was shaking and crying softly. Shocked by this, I lifted her face to meet my eyes and asked the burning question, "What's wrong beautiful?".

She stared at me intently while blinking back the tears, before responding, "I'm so sorry, it's just no one before has ever kissed me after or made me feel appreciated for it. The way you acted was such a shock that I couldn't help crying."

Unable to come up with the right words to respond, I just kissed her again before hugging her tightly. We stayed like this for a few minutes before she gave me a quick kiss and got up excusing herself to the bathroom. When she came out 5 minutes later, her face was washed, before rejoining me on the sofa she went to the fridge and grabbed 2 beers. In silent a toast, we chinked our bottles before she settled next to me hugging my arm with her head on my shoulder. We must have stayed in that position for 10 minutes in complete silence, content with each other's presence. Eventually, the peace of the moment was broken by the kitchen timer. She got up with me and as I pulled the pie from the oven she started setting the table as if it was something we did together every night. When she was done, she found the wine I had bought that morning, before handing me the bottle to open.

We were about halfway through our meals before she suddenly exclaimed "Fuck Mike, somehow this shepherd's pie is better than the lasagna we had last week. Shepherd's pie is my dad's go-to dish and this is better than his." She went silent for a moment before continuing "If you keep feeding me like this I may have no choice but to keep you," she finished with a laugh.

Remembering the formal outdated conversation we had a few nights earlier, I responded "Knowing the fair lady is pleased with these meagre offerings brings me great joy."

She laughed at my response, giving me a quick kiss before replying, "This fair lady is finding that she is always pleased with the offerings provided by the lord of this house."

As with the week before she helped me with the kitchen clean up. Before excusing herself to my bedroom while I set the movie and drinks up. She came out of my room wearing my university hoodie again and threw 2 items at me. I caught them both, my pyjama bottoms and a T-shirt. I looked at her quizzically before she explained, "Mike I'm sure you don't lounge around the house in jeans and a button-up. Go get comfortable.

When I got back from my room she was settled on the sofa having refilled our wine glasses with the remote in her hand. Once I was comfortable on the sofa she pressed play on the TV before snuggling into me like it was the most natural thing in the world or something we did every night. Once again we didn't talk throughout the first half of the movie. We just let ourselves be drawn into Peter Jackson/Tolkien's world. At the halfway mark before changing discs we share a cigarette on the patio. It suddenly occurred to me that when I was with Sarah I was smoking a lot less. I also noticed that she never took the cigarette from me when offered always stealing it from my lips and returning it there.

Just before we started the second half of the movie, after refilling our wine glasses she leaned over and kissed my cheek before whispering "Thank you, for everything."

Her statement confuses me as I rack my brain thinking of why she possibly needs to thank me. The possibilities turn over in my head before the movie draws me back in - oh how I love battle scenes. By the time the movie is over I've completely forgotten about it. Unlike the week before there are no nerves, we don't even discuss another drink. She lets me turn off the TV and lock up the flat before grabbing my hand and leading me to the bedroom. As soon as the door closes she sheds my hoodie revealing her nakedness to me before climbing into bed. I quickly follow suit and climb in beside her. She gets as close as possible before I pull her into a cuddle, safely ensconced in my arms she sighs her head tucked into my chest.

A few moments later she looks up and speaks in a soft voice, "Mike do you mind if we don't tonight?" she starts slowly "I'm just so content right now all I really want is to fall asleep with you holding me."

I look at her carefully before I respond, "Sarah I don't have a lot to promise you but I can promise this, nothing will happen to you in this house that you don't want to."

She pulls my head down for another kiss before rolling over and spooning herself against me, while taking my free hand pulling it up to her chest and holding it against her sternum between her boobs where I can feel her heartbeat. She kisses that hand briefly before settling down sleep claims us both quickly,

I wake before her and find my hand has moved south, knowing she's asleep I lie there contentedly stroking my fingers through her pubes carefully staying away from her pleasure spots. I'm not sure how much time passes before I feel her start to grind against my crotch. A few more minutes pass before she murmurs, "I dreamed of you".

"Good dreams I hope," I respond while gently kissing her shoulder.

"The best," she responds while taking my hand and guiding it to her centre, "look how wet dream you made me, I hope the real one matches up." She's soaking to the point I'm surprised I didn't notice as I feel the liquid has seeped down her thighs. Without a second thought, she rolls onto her stomach and whispers "Take me, please."

Needing no encouragement I climb onto her back and guide myself into her carefully. Fully buried in her hot centre I hold myself there until I feel her beginning to push against me. Starting slow, I build up my tempo until it's another race to orgasm. She's encouraging me to the finish line. My orgasm hits and hers follows almost immediately afterwards. Gently rolling off of her, she immediately follows and crawls between my arms. After a few minutes I try to get up but she just hugs me tighter, I try and explain I just want to grab the washcloth, but she shakes her head while nuzzling my chest and hugs me tighter. Sleep reclaims us both.

I woke up a couple of hours later to find her staring at me while gently stroking my face. As my eyes focus on her pretty face she smiles before leaning forward and giving me a quick peck.

I can feel my stomach beginning to rumble so I offer her breakfast again. She nods at me, unlike the week before she gets up with me and follows me into the kitchen. While I start making us French toast, she makes the coffee. Within 20 minutes we're sitting at the table eating our breakfast. We finish the meal and I take our plates to the sink. I refill our coffee and take my seat, as I watch her try and grab warmth from her coffee cup, a question that has been gnawing at the edge of my mind for a few days comes to the fore to the point I can no longer ignore it. Thinking of Tom's outburst a few days earlier I see no need to sugarcoat it.

"Sarah," I start gently, "Why me? I mean thinking about what Tom said the other night, you can do better than me honestly you probably deserve better."

She stares at me intently for a moment. She goes to say something and then catches herself as she rearranges her thoughts. Minutes pass before she finally responds "I'm going to ramble so please don't interrupt till I'm done. When I moved back to Oxford I was pretty broken. I don't know if you've realised this yet but I lean towards submissive. My last boyfriend took advantage of this to the point that I had no sense of self-worth. It took me a month to work up the courage to leave him and another 2 months to realise I needed to move home and reset. I had been home a month before my mum got fed up with me never leaving the house and reached out to Mandy. It took Mandy another 3 weeks to convince me to leave the house. First, it was coffee of times a week with just her, and then after a couple of weeks, she started bringing Beth and Penny along.