All Comments on 'Mike and Sarah Pt. 02: Love Building'

by tswanabrit

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

First and foremost thank you for these 2 chapters. They have utterly been fantastic. The development you showed of these 2 characters in just 2 chapters has been phenomenal. That said I can see how it would have taken its toll. However and I know this is selfish but I truely hope you keep going with this. At some point. There is a lot left to explore. Jealousy I say helen or someone else comes back. Or meeting the father. Or just when everyday life takes its toll on a relationship. To see how and I they weather it would be great. Plus still meeting her mom. But that said I'd love to see more of Mandy and Adam as well. This is a great universe you have started I hope you continue it in many forms.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Superb! I so enjoyed your characterization of Sarah. She is surely a very demanding sub isn't she. She keenly brought to mind some of the endearing traits that women so often possess. Appropriating their man's clothes, and yes t-shirts and caps are perennial favourites, their subtle and not so subtle demands for affectionate words and displays, showing off their latest conquest to the girls and publicly laying claim to him, examining their guy's place to the smallest detail, wanting to mark him as theirs, and the list goes on. Well done indeed.

Many men might complain of some of these behaviours but in actual fact their complaints are a tease more than anything else. Most men and the women understand the dynamic and enjoy it. A couple who truly enjoy their interactions: what could be better?

5 stars for a marvelous story. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I enjoyed all 3 stories, great writing.

looking forward to more when you've had a little break to recover.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Brilliant writing. Well constructed, deep and great development of characters and storyline. Look forward to more

tswanabrittswanabrit3 months agoAuthor

Thank you for your comments!!! Mike and Sarah will definitely return, I'm just working out how. Thank you to all of you who are enjoying their journey whether you commented or not.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Really great story, fantastic characters and development. Definitely hope we get more of them!

The only downside, was the constant flicking back and forth bewteen past and present tense, it got a bit distracting.

des911des9112 months ago

Very nicely done. The characters are credible, relatable and like normal people - flawed. They both have baggage but manage to deal with it. This is well written, well paced, good narrative and utterly engaging. I loved it. The ecosystem of characters would definitely support other stories (or a sequel).

Thank you very much

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great story I couldn’t stop reading. Please continue

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertswanabrit@tswanabrit
Just exploring the various avenues my imagination leads me down. Thanks to everyone who followed the Mike and Sarah saga. I'm currently working on a prequel entirely based in Botswana.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES