Mike and Sarah Pt. 02: Love Building

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I follow her and find her at the sink filling 2 glasses of water and giving one to me before giving me another kiss and saying, "You Sir, never disappoint."

I laugh and down the glass of water before making a protein shake as part of my workout recovery, checking the time, I realise we haven't discussed dinner. "Hey, what do you want for dinner, I have a recipe for a quick chicken curry or we can order in?"

"Might as well cook, it'll take about as long as it will to order in."

And so I get on with making our dinner and 15 minutes later the curry is simmering away while the rice cooker does its magic. With a few minutes to spare, she pulls me onto the sofa and pulls up Netflix to watch an episode of Rick and Morty while the food cooks. Once again I am struck by how comfortable she seems to be in my space and the ease I feel in her presence like this is what we do every day and not just at weekends. Slowly our reverie is broken by the rice cooker going off and while I'm serving up dinner she goes to the fridge and pulls out a bottle of white wine before collecting wine glasses before refilling our water.

Slowly working our way through the meal, I take a moment to study the beautiful woman who has already worked her way into my life and is slowly working her way past my defences into my heart. I realise the thing that truly strikes me about her beauty is how effortless it is for her to the point she seems almost unaware of it. Her makeup is always minimal, and at this point, I've seen her without makeup more than I have with it, it's breathtaking. Catching me staring at her she blushes shyly before confronting me.

"What?"

"I'm sorry I just can't help but notice how beautiful you are and stare," I reply honestly.

She blushes again before smiling brightly, "Hush you, finish your dinner so we can snuggle and finish Lord of the Rings". She brushes her still-damp hair behind her ear before returning her attention to her plate. Noticing her hair is still damp, an idea pops into my head.

"Hey, before you head off to meet the girls tomorrow, I think we should go shopping," I tell her wondering how she'll respond to the idea.

"What for?" She asks "I'll happily go shopping with you any time, but not if it's so I can help you pick out clothes for our date. You're a grown man and I expect you to impress me without my help."

"No, nothing like that, it just occurred to me that if we're going to keep sharing our weekends here, it might be nice if we pick up a few things for you to keep here, like a hair dryer, maybe some of your favourite toiletries and most importantly your own toothbrush."

Giving me a look I can't quite read I can see her thinking about my offer, she reaches out to stroke my face, before gently responding, "I'd love that." I can see some sort of emotion in her eyes before she returns her focus to the plate of food in front of her. Following her lead, I return to my own meal.

And so our Friday night becomes a repeat of the last 2 Saturdays, as she helps me tidy up the kitchen before setting up the movie. We share a cigarette on the patio before getting comfortable on the sofa with 2 full wine glasses in front of us. Taking ownership of the TV she presses play and cuddles into my side before pulling the blanket down to cover her legs.

As before we both lose ourselves in the movie, content in each other's presence without the need to talk. She does laugh a little as I say some of the movie's key quotes just before the character does. But for the most part, we get through the first half of the movie in silence. At the disc change she excuses herself to the bathroom, while I open a new bottle of wine, and get us some more water. As always she finds me on the patio having a cigarette which we share. Just before we go back inside she gives me another deep kiss, there's no passion behind this one, instead, it's filled with emotion and tenderness. Breaking away from me she gives me a deep look before giving me another quick peck before grabbing my hand and leading me back to the sofa for the second half of the movie.

After the movie ends I move to take our glasses back to the kitchen and ask if she wants to go to bed, but she shakes her head no. "Can we just hang out here for a little bit, maybe listen to some music?" She asks hopefully. Nodding my head in agreement I pair my phone with the TV before selecting some light Afro-jazz I like as mood music.

Setting our glasses in the sink I call out "Hey do you want another drink? I'm not sure it's worth opening another bottle of wine, but we have beer or I can make you a South African special?"

I hear her padding into the kitchen behind me, "What's a South African Special?" she asks curiously.

"Oh, it's just a brandy and coke. But traditionally made with truly awful brandy that's completely undrinkable straight but somehow with the addition of coke it turns into the nectar of the Gods. The usual brand is called Klipdrift, so the drink is sometimes called a 'klippies and cola' or just a 'klippies'. I keep a bottle for whenever I miss that part of the world", I reply.

"Babe you don't have to share something like that with me if it's special," She responds her voice taking on a tender note.

"I wouldn't have offered if I didn't want to, I just thought it might be nice to share something from that part of me".

"Okay then, I'll try one," She responds smiling again, "But first let me have a shot neat so I can compare how bad the brandy is before you give me this 'nectar of the Gods'."

I laugh before pulling out the bottle of brandy, still 2/3s full from my most recent trip and pouring her a shot. I laugh when she spits it out before even getting halfway through the shot, "Oh my God, that stuff is rough. There is no way mixing it with coke makes it drinkable. Just pour yourself one, I'll taste yours and have a beer," she tells me bluntly.

Chuckling at her reaction I pour myself a healthy measure of brandy before topping the glass up with ice then coke, before offering her the glass. I watch her carefully as she takes a small sip, she gives me a strange look before taking another one, and before I know it she has claimed my glass and is walking back to the living room. Laughing at her change in decision I call out to her, "Hey that's mine, I thought you were having a beer."

Turning around she tells me to shut up and pour my own drink. Still laughing at her reaction to her first taste of klippies, I make my drink and rejoin her on the sofa where she gently leans against me. We don't say anything for a few minutes, just enjoying the moment, our drinks and the music in the background.

Finally, I decide to speak up "So, how's the drink?"

"Shut up, you know it's good. I know you like being right but you don't have to gloat about it," She responds in mock anger but the playful note in her voice is clear.

"If I don't gloat, how can enjoy the fact I'm right when you doubt me," I laugh in reply to her fake scowl.

"Fine I won't doubt you again, but I reserve the right to be equally annoying given the opportunity," She responds joining me in my laughter. She gives me another quick kiss before settling back down beside me and taking my hand as we enjoyed the subtle music.

I lose track of time passing and our drinks slowly disappear in the silence, without asking I get up to make a refill. I sense that she's enjoying the moment and isn't keen on moving just yet despite the late hour. Returning to the sofa she takes the glass gratefully before cuddling into my side pulling her feet up to get more comfortable. I find my hand resting on her hip noting that her t-shirt has ridden up to expose her legs to me, slowly my hand start to caress her legs tracing the smooth skin from just below her knee to the rise at the bottom of her arse. After a few minutes of this, I realise that at the top of my pass over her legs, I can feel her knickers just at the edge of my fingertips. Deciding to tease her, I adjust my movement to make more deliberate contact with her, with her knees pulled up I was able to brush her pussy lips, I feel her shiver at my first touch but she makes no attempt to move or show any reaction otherwise to my touch. After a few minutes of this treatment, she dropped her hand onto my lap and started stroking me through my trousers. Determined to up the stakes on my next pass over her, I made a point to slip my fingers beneath her knickers and make deliberate contact with her pussy, her grip on me got slightly tighter at the contact as she suppressed a moan. Satisfied I was winning our little game, I got more daring moving her knickers to the side to remove the barrier as I caressed her.

With each pass of her lips, I felt her moisture grow, her breathing was getting shorter and she was beginning to whimper. Her stroking of my cock through my trousers was growing more and more erratic. Eventually fed up she sat up removing my access to her pussy before straddling me on the sofa and pulling me into a passionate lust-filled kiss while grinding forcefully against my now rock-hard cock. Breaking our kiss, she pushed her forehead against mine before stating "Take me to bed before we don't make it off this sofa."

Putting my hands beneath her arse I stood up holding her against me, as I stood she wrapped her legs around me as I carried her to the bedroom while she nuzzled and kissed my neck sloppily occasionally licking her way up to my ear. As I felt my legs bump into the bed I dropped her unceremoniously as I went to remove my clothes watching her impatiently pull my t-shirt off exposing her body to me. She was scrambling to pull her knickers off when I intervened, "Stop!" I said firmly, "I'll take care of that". Her eyes widened at me but she stopped what she was doing immediately and lay back on the bed watching me undress.

Satisfied she wasn't going to move I slowed down and became more methodical in removing my clothes, picking them up when I was done alongside the t-shirt she had removed and dropping them into the laundry hamper. Slowly I made my way back and climbed on top of her giving her another deep kiss before making my way down her body, as I began kissing her neck I moved her knickers to the side so I could tease her with my fingers while continuing my mouth's quest south. I made a deliberate point to avoid her clit and just kept my finger slowly stroking up and down her slit, with occasional penetration to keep her off balance. I took extra time as I arrived at her boobs and made a point to give each of her nipples extra attention until I was satisfied they wouldn't get any harder and her areolae were flush with goosebumps. She was whimpering and moaning but offered no complaint at my deliberate and torturous teasing. Finally reaching the waistband of her knickers I pulled them down just enough to expose her pussy to me, I nestled my nose into her pubic hair breathing the perfume of her arousal before continuing to pull her knickers off kissing my way down her legs as I did so. Finally pulling her knickers off, I worked my way back up her legs before putting my mouth to her centre. Taking my time I worked from the outside in giving her long licks at the edge of her labia, listening as her whimpers became more desperate. I could feel my own need for her rising I turned my attention to her love button as her breathing became short and heavy I could feel her body stiffen, as if she fighting off her orgasm.

Encouraged by this I doubled up my effort determined to break through and make her let go, to give in to her need to cum, but she remained steadfast in her fight, begging me, "Mike, please not until you're in me."

Hearing the desperation in her voice broke my resolve and I quickly stopped my assault on her clit and made my way back up her body, positioning myself at her entrance I slipped in easily with no need to work my way in I found myself completely embedded within her after a single stroke, pulling back and thrusting again finally broke her as she came instantly. I let her ride it out before I resumed with long slow strokes. As my tempo built I felt slowly beginning to raise her hips to meet mine as our coupling got more intense. Determined to regain control of the situation I pulled back and moving to my knees I brought her legs to my shoulders ensuring she and no leverage to push back before I slowly found my tempo again, her moans grew louder, and more desperate, "Mike, please I can't take it, oh my God, I'm going to squirt!" With that declaration her pussy clenched so hard she actually forced my cock out of her, followed by the feeling of her hot liquid coating my thighs and abs.

I dropped her legs and let her ride out her orgasm after a minute or 2 she stopped convulsing and pulled my face to hers pulling me into a deep kiss. "Oh my baby, so good, no one has ever made me lose control like that before" she gushed as an aftershock from her orgasm overtook her. She kissed me again before reaching between us to guide me back into her, "Come on baby, fuck me good, it's your turn now fill me with your cum," she encouraged while pushing her hips against mine. Finding a tempo I would be able to manage I went in search of my release. After all the previous stimulation, I knew I wouldn't last long and Sarah seemed, to sense this as she started encouraging me to the finish, "Come on baby fill my pussy", "Use me until you finish", her stream of encouragement was constant until I couldn't take it anymore and with a loud groan I pushed into her one final time coating her insides with whatever I had left to give. Sarah locked her legs around my hips holding me there until I was soft enough to drop out of her naturally.

Minutes passed before she let me go, as I rolled off her and she rolled to her side to face me, I took note of both the mess we had made, her face was flush, and damp with sweat from the exertion her hair was clinging to her skin, her thighs were coated in a combination of our juices, my thighs and abs were sticky and the sheets were just about ruined. Pulling her up, I ordered her into the shower while I stripped the sheets from the bed, the mattress protector was soaked too, thankfully I had a spare, and was able to quickly remake the bed before joining her in the shower. We luxuriated under the warm water for a few minutes before cleaning each other up. I wanted to wash her hair but she refused saying it wouldn't dry properly and we needed to sleep. The water turned cold about 20 minutes later and after we dry each other off I took her hand and led her back to bed where I noted from the alarm clock on my side of the bed it was now past 3 am. Crawling into bed Sarah immediately snuggles into me and after giving me a quick kiss good night, promptly falls asleep in my arms with her head tucked into my chest.

I woke up late the next morning with Sarah still nestled comfortably in my arms her head on my chest. I was loathe to move but we needed to get up if we were going to do our shopping before separating until our date. Pulling her closer to me I kiss the top of her head to see if that will rouse her, I get an appreciative moan into my chest for my efforts to discover she is at the very least half awake.

"Sarah, we need to get up," I say softly hoping that she's not going to be too fussy. I can feel her disapproval at the suggestion as she snuggles closer up while moaning disapprovingly. "Come on, if we get up now we have enough time to get brunch in town before we do our shopping then you can go and meet the girls before our date later," I say hoping to convince her.

She peeks her head up at me and before leaning over for a kiss, "Fine," she replies still not happy I've woken her up, "5 more minutes," she finishes before rolling over and pulling me with her into a spooning position.

5 minutes turns into 10 and finally, 15 before I realise she's quite happy to stay put. "Come on babe let's get ready and go. Give me 5 mins in the shower and I'll make coffee while you get ready," I tell her pulling away before she can stop me." She groans at my disengagement but makes no real attempt to stop me. Knowing I'm going to take a much more serious shower before heading out later I just let the water rain over me for a couple of minutes as a wakeup call, before getting out. Sarah walks in while I'm brushing my teeth and uses the loo. Just as I finish with my teeth she flushes the toilet and gives me a quick hug. "15 minutes big boy and if there's no coffee there will be hell to pay," she warns.

Suitably warned I get dressed quickly in some jeans and a polo shirt before heading to the kitchen to put the kettle on, while the coffee brews I have a cigarette and wonder what I'm going to do after Sarah leaves me for her girly afternoon. Before any decisions are made, I hear Sarah leave the bedroom and I rush to pour her coffee.

Settled at the table with her cup, she looks at me carefully before asking "So what's the plan boss?".

"Well after you've had your coffee I think we'll go to the big Boots in town and pick up a hair dryer, maybe some straighteners if you'd like, whatever toiletries you want to keep here and a toothbrush. If you play your cards right and don't make me go into too many other shops we might even have time for a quick lunch before you go off and play dress-up with the girls," I tell her.

"Sounds good let me just get my shoes on and I ready."

Once again I am amazed at how simple she can be, less than 30 minutes earlier she was refusing to get out of bed but here she is completely ready to go out, I had girlfriends before who would spend 20 minutes on make-up before agreeing to go to the supermarket. True to her word less than 5 minutes later we're out the door heading to the bus stop.

Having been shopping with girlfriends before I was a bit nervous about our first shopping trip and Sarah once again surprised me with how low maintenance she is. We were through the toiletries section in less than 5 minutes, she seemed to know exactly what she was looking for and didn't waste time looking at alternatives. I expected her to be a bit pickier in the electrical section, but as ever she was practical, she picked a couple of low to mid-priced hair dryers, pulled up the store website on her phone found out which one had the highest rating and made her choice before doing the same thing with hair straighteners. All in all the entire experience lasted 20 minutes. The only conflict we had was when I went to pay, "Mike why are you paying for things you'll never use? I can pay for my own things you know," she told me with a slight edge in her voice.

"Well 2 things, 1 it was my idea and they'll be kept at my flat so I'm honour bound to pay, 2 I want the reward points to be on my account and that's only fair if I pay," I respond with a chuckle.

I think she accepts the validity of my first point far more than she does the second but acquiesces to my insistence. Having completed the shop far more quickly than I thought we would I asked her what to do next.

"Let's wander around the shopping complex and see if anything catches our eye, we can get lunch in the food hall," she responds taking my hand and leading me down to the road to Oxford's only real shopping centre.

I realise that she had a slight plan in taking me to the shopping centre as we pass Victoria's Secret and she gently steers me inside. Steeling myself against any intentional embarrassment she might be planning, I follow her. To my surprise, she ignores the lingerie and goes over to the everyday selection of knickers and thongs, seeing the confusion on my face she explains, "If you don't mind I figure it might be good to have a few extra pairs of these at yours. Just in case I spend an extra night every now and then."

Her explanation is so simple that I nod in agreement. For the next 20 minutes, she sorts through the various offerings never once asking my opinion just sorting out which colours and styles she likes. Satisfied she picks about 5 pairs that are on offer and pays before reclaiming my hand and leading me out of the store.