Mike and Sarah Pt. 02: Love Building

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Giving her a deep look I just tell her I've got it handled.

An hour and a half later I am a happy man, my team is chasing down our target nicely Tom and Adam have batted themselves to retirement and most of my weaker players have made decent contributions to our target. We are about 40 runs away from winning when I'm about to pull myself from the game, when my team demands I take the next turn to bat as captain and contribute to the result. Making me feel better is that Casanova has already been warned twice by his own captain for not following the rule of accommodating the weaker players.

We're about 20 runs away from our target and I am having fun banter with the opposition captain about how much I was looking forward to the losers buying a round since I had suddenly developed a taste for expensive scotch.

Casanova takes offence to my words and loudly confronts me, "Shut the fuck up mate, you wouldn't be close to winning if your stupid rules weren't holding me back."

Without raising my voice I decide to meet his challenge. The ground is quiet enough to hear every word, "My players held back just as much for your mates, but if you want to have a go you're more than welcome to show me what you've got."

I had been watching him and I will admit he was good, just not as good as he thought he was. His biggest skill was being consistent with his ball placement, however, he wasn't really quick enough for it to be threatening. In baseball terms, it was like having a mid-paced fastball and nothing else and only being able to hit the strike zone. Knowing what was coming I toyed with him and made a point of just pushing the ball in the gaps instead of going for the big shots. We were about 4 runs away from winning when he lost his temper with me. Coming down he sends a beamer at my head which honestly only just missed me.

Getting back up from his attack I can see Adam and the girls holding Sarah back. On the pitch, I have both umpires and the opposition captain checking if I am okay, keeping my eyes on Casanova I declare I am okay. He gives me a hidden smirk to let me know his attempt to properly hurt me was deliberate. Instead of taking revenge, I continue to avoid going for the big shot and keep pushing him into the gaps until we win.

I've just finished leading the team through handshakes when I turn to see Sarah running towards me, just before she reaches she jumps into my arms completely confident I will catch her. She gives me a deep kiss before loudly yelling "YOU WON BABY!" Putting her down I suggest that she and the girls make their way to the pub as I still need a bit of captaincy to do.

My remaining captaincy work is actually just a meeting with the opposition captain and umpires to give my vote for man of the match. Traditionally we give it to one of the weaker players who makes the biggest contribution to keep them interested in continuing. To make it up to the better players each captain gets to choose his best player on the opposing team.

Back at the pub, there are a few minimal speeches thanking each team for turning up and displaying good sportsmanship. As the hosting team, Bob starts on our behalf before inviting the opposing team captain to say a few words and choose his best player. It's deservingly given to Adam.

When it's my turn I make a point of being extra gracious, before making my choice. Yes, I chose Casanova. My words were simple, "I'd like to thank all of you from the White Hart for joining us and giving us a hard and fair game. As a captain, it's always difficult to pick the best player from the opposition knowing that all of you gave your best, but I will pick the player that dealt with the most disappointment today. He batted hard and got out cheaply, he bowled his best but couldn't save you but perhaps most painfully he tried to chat up our lovely girls and was let down easily. That disappointment must still rankle. On that note, I would like to thank our girls for a wonderful sandwich lunch."

My words are met with cheers, laughter and perhaps my favourite a look of absolute hatred from Casanova, which only deepens when Sarah runs up and gives me a big kiss.

Casanova and his friends leave not much later and we have a fun evening of drinking. By the third round, you would think we are all one team who are just on a team night out.

At the end of the night, it's our usual group sitting together when Harry speaks, "Mike the fuck was that speech, that guy contributed nothing to the game, and what was that crack about the girls."

Before the girls can speak I make sure to start, "He deserved it. Just before he came out to bat I saw him chatting up the girls. When he came to bat, he pointed Sarah out and made a joke about her being out of my league." Sarah squeezes me under the table while I continue, "I said he's probably right but I don't care as long as she thinks I am in her league. At that, he made some smart comment about how maybe she'll change her mind once she sees how good he is. I asked Harvey to bowl and not hold back." The boys burst out laughing at this, "You all heard what we said when I was batting. I just gave him the award to rub it in further. Though I didn't lie when I said being turned down by all our lovely ladies probably hurt the most."

My last comment has the entire table laughing, and Sarah is whispering in my ear "I'm going to reward you twice tonight and once tomorrow for that."

Whispering back I say, "I'm thinking you go to bed with one load in your tummy and one in your pussy, in the morning it's dealer's choice."

"I knew I loved you" she whispers back.

"Oi, what are you two whispering about," Beth loudly interrupts.

"Oh Mike was just telling me how was going to violate me twice tonight and once tomorrow morning," Sarah replies with a straight face.

We all erupt into laughter once again with only me and Sarah knowing the truth of her words.

I buy one more round for the group before Sarah begs me to take her home.

At home Sarah strips me down before pushing me to the bed, while giving me a striptease she speaks slowly, "Mike I know that recently to use your words I've been a demanding bitch for a submissive. I promise you I will submit to you soon, I just ask you to give me one more demanding night. I have a plan for you and I'm sure you'll like it. I got so turned on watching you in your element that I don't need foreplay. My plan is to ride you until you're about to burst, and just before you finish I'm going to take your cum into my belly. Once you're soft I'm going to lick and suck you until you are hard again. Then I'm going to lie on my tummy and you're going to mount and fuck me until you're done, if I scream or beg you to stop, I want you to keep going. There's only one word that can make you stop, you know it, I know it, and if I use it I want you to spank me no less than 12 times 6 on each butt cheek for breaking my promise. Are we clear?

"Crystal I reply before pulling her into a deep passionate kiss."

And that's what we do. Seeing her on top of me I'm convinced that she must have been a belly dancer in a previous life. Holding my head in her hands she keeps her top half while maintaining eye contact I can barely believe she is fucking me so hard with her hips. Her eyes distract me but before long I can't hold back, just before I warn her I am about to cum, she hops off of me and takes me into her mouth and sucks my cock in such a wanton fashion I'm almost convinced she's getting more pleasure out of it than I am.

I am not sure I ever get soft before I am back at full attention and she's begging me to take her. Within a minute of me mounting her, she cums hard and squirts for me again but following her instructions, I keep going. Once I hit my favourite tempo she is begging, "Please Mike," "Fuck me", "Mike, Please I can't take it" "Cum for me Mike" but she never says the word. Eventually, when I cum I lose all sense of self, it's so hard and desperate. Losing myself to orgasm I collapse on top of her completely forgetting our size differential, I come to seconds or minutes later, with her trying to push my dead weight off of her so she can catch her breath. Rolling onto my side I pull her with me so she falls directly into my cuddle. Neither of us has the energy to move or clean up so we just absorb the moment.

After a few minutes, I turn her around to kiss her again, "Come on love we've got lunch at your mum's tomorrow. Let's get some sleep."

As I feel her drift to sleep against me the reality that I've been avoiding hits me. I am happy, probably for the first time since I was 18 and it's all because of the beautiful woman in my arms. I am in love and it's the most important thing in the world to me. With that thought, I follow her to sleep completely content with a smile on my face.

***

So this one got away from me a bit, I got so involved with the characters that I couldn't stop myself. I may come back to them again in future but writing this has emotionally wrung me out a bit after getting so involved in their backstories and who they are. My verb tenses are probably a bit confused as a result. I'd like to explore Mike's back story a bit further as he is where this all started in A Final Goodbye. But I'm also thinking about some of the other characters who deserve their own story. Anyway thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it. As ever constructive criticism is always welcome.

1...67891011