Mike and Sarah Pt. 04

Story Info
First Holidays, First travels, embracing friendships.
28.3k words
4.91
2.4k
5

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 02/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first few weeks of living together were defined by the almost daily deliveries of items Sarah had ordered. Fine-tuning her idea of us starting a new life together, she systematically went about replacing 'my' key household items with things that were 'ours'. She allowed me to keep a few sentimental items or things that were inherited but the rest went to charity shops or were given away online. Soon we had all new cookware, dinnerware and glasses.

When I suggested we get a television for our bedroom, she tore my head off.

"Mike, we're not getting a TV in the bedroom. The only thing I want to take your attention away from sleep in there is me," she told me hotly.

"Just think about how nice it could be, lazy Sunday mornings where we don't have to get up, we could just spend cuddling and watching TV."

"You hate lying in, and the cuddles should be enough. We're not getting a TV in the bedroom, and no iPads or laptops in there either. I only just tolerate having our phones in there. That's our sanctuary to get away from it all."

Adding to the stress of fulfilling her dream of us living together, was Christmas came about 3 weeks after we had moved. It was supposed to be quiet. Admittedly I ruined that. After moving in together and saving for our first trip to Botswana, we had agreed to no gifts. I looked her in the eye agreed, and promptly ignored it. The plan was simple we would host Christmas with her Mum, and spend Boxing Day with Edward and Karen before moving on to Mum's house for her annual New Year's Party. I ruined the plan on Christmas morning when I surprised her with a 4-day trip to Paris.

Sarah was livid, "You promised me. You agreed to no Christmas presents given how much money we spent moving in together. Now you're spending even more money to take us to Paris. You're a prick."

Thankfully, I had the foresight to present her with the Eurostar Tickets and Hotel confirmation before our guest arrived.

Eventually, I managed to placate her, "Babe, I know what we agreed, and I am sorry, but our first trip together is not going to be Botswana. I want a few days away with you. Just you and me. Don't you want to spend 4 days in Paris with me?"

Softening her face, "I'd love to go Paris with you, it's just you've already paid for most of what we have now and I've only been able to afford half my share of our Botswana trip because of your Dad's contribution. It's just overwhelming."

I took her into my arms and gave her a small kiss, "Babe, I wouldn't have spent a penny if I didn't want all of this. We haven't had a weekend away together except to see my family. The only big trip we have planned also involves my family. I want to do something that only involves us."

She relaxed in my arms, before pulling my face down for another kiss, "So big boy, do you think we have enough time for a Christmas quickie before Mum gets here?"

"Who cares? We can eat a little late," I replied, throwing her over my shoulder and carrying her upstairs.

We were relaxing in the afterglow when I gave her a half-apology, "Love, I'm not sorry for buying the tickets. I know we said no presents for each other but I also want us to have a weekend away, the only free time we have is the weekend after the New Year. So I'm sorry for deceiving you but I'm not sorry about what I did."

She gave a deep sigh and leaned over to kiss me, "You silly man, I'm not really upset with you buying the tickets. I'm more annoyed at myself for not getting you anything, you've provided all this, and I should have known you'd do something anyway."

"Hush, everything I need or want is in this house and, most importantly, in this bed with me. Now come on we need to cook for your Mum."

I didn't need her help and planned to do all the cooking since I hadn't had a chance to properly impress her mother yet. I just liked being in the same room when we were home together even in silence. Liz arrived just over an hour before our Christmas dinner was ready. Sarah allowed her in the kitchen just long enough to kiss me on the cheek and accept a glass of Bucks Fizz before whisking her around the house to show off all the changes we had made in the short time we had lived there.

Thankfully dinner went according to plan, and Liz was suitably impressed,

"Mike, Sarah said you were a great cook, but I think she did you a disservice, you are welcome to cook for me whenever it takes your fancy," she gushed lifting her glass of wine in toast.

"Mum! Don't go getting any designs on my boyfriend, his cooking is for me, consider yourself lucky if and when we decide to invite you," Sarah teased sticking out her tongue.

With a laugh, Liz returned her attention to her meal while Sarah leaned over to kiss me.

I had just served dessert when Liz decided to ask us about our trip to Botswana, "Mike, so what do you have planned for my daughter when you take her to Africa?"

"You know we're spending the first few days in Cape Town, so I imagine I will take her to Robben Island and Table Mountain. Normally I would suggest the wine country, but I am running a half marathon that weekend, so we'll need to keep temptations to a minimum. Though experience tells me Dad will lead us through many pubs. Botswana is a lot simpler, during our first week there I plan to show her where I grew up and take her to some of my favourite places, and restaurants. She'll get to meet my Mum's family. We haven't discussed this yet, but for our last week, I'd like to take her on safari."

Sarah's eyes lit up, "Safari? Like elephants, giraffes and lions."

"Yes love, I can't promise lions or any other predators since they play by their own rules but I can almost guarantee the rest."

"But Mike, aren't they supposed to be really expensive?"

"Not if you do it like a local. Most of those places you see on TV are in national parks, we'll drive ourselves around and camp at the designated campsites."

Liz looked apprehensive, "I hope these campsites are fenced."

I chuckled, "Absolutely not. I get the idea is a bit overwhelming, but most accidents on these trips are down to careless or thoughtless behaviour. I used to do this all the time with my friends, and the first rule is safe behaviour over everything, the second is to pack lots of food and water and the third is to pack loads of gin, the gin is medicinal purposes, tonic water has quinine which is a natural anti-malarial, but it is gross without gin."

"Mike, do you mean to say we're going to spend a week sleeping outside with wild animals like lions free to roam around us?" Sarah asked.

"Only if you want to. If it makes you feel better, the 4x4 truck we'll borrow has a tent on the roof and a very nice double mattress so we'll be off the ground. All the campsites have nice showers with hot water."

Sarah gave me a hard stare before mouthing, "I love you" before speaking aloud, "Mum, don't worry it'll be an adventure and I trust Mike to look after me."

"Seriously Liz, we'll be safe. I'd never intentionally put us in a dangerous situation."

She gave us both a concerned look, "I'm not going to lie and say I have no concerns but that's just the worried mother in me. You two march to your own beat and are going to do whatever you like whether or not I approve. I'm sure we'll talk about it more before you go, but I'm sure my words won't change much, have fun, but be safe"

We had one more drink before Liz bade us farewell. Tidying up the kitchen, Sarah managed to find herself in my way at every opportunity. After the third incident I got fed up, "Babe, you know this would be a lot quicker if you stopped getting in the way?"

Giving me an innocent smile, "I have no idea what you're talking about, I'm just trying to load the dishwasher."

"Babe, it's funny how we do this every night and never get in each other's way, but suddenly the kitchen is too small for both of us. What's going on?"

Sarah gave me an exaggerated sigh, "Since you asked, I just wanted to thank you for making today my best Christmas ever. I suppose it's mostly because it's our first one together, but you were brilliant with Mum, somehow you got me more excited for Botswana, and that's not even including your surprise this morning."

"You are very welcome for all of it my love, but couldn't it have waited until we'd finished tidying up? And thank you for my favourite Christmas."

After a passionate kiss, we managed to finish loading the dishwasher and tidied the kitchen in record time without getting in each other's way. She poured each of us a large glass of wine and led us through to the living room. Working her way through what was on the television, she finally settled on Love, Actually before snuggling against me with her head on my shoulder. Halfway through the movie, she poured us another glass of wine, settling back into her position, she finally spoke.

"What time is Edward picking us up tomorrow?"

"He said around 10, but I expect Karen will be with him since she'll want to see the new place, so my bet is closer to 9. Why?"

"I was just wondering if you want to start making it up to me?" She replied with a devilish smile.

"What exactly do I have to make up to you?"

"We're about to spend 2 nights at Edward and Karen's, which means 2 nights without you inside of me. They're your family so it is your responsibility to make it up to me."

"Why does being at Edward and Karen's mean sex is off the table? I'm sure they know we have sex."

"Michael! We're not having sex at your aunt and uncle's house. I'd never be able to look them in the eye if they heard us. So you're just going to have to ensure my needs are met before we go."

"And how exactly do you wish me to make it up to you?"

"Well," she said putting our glasses back on the table before climbing onto my lap and taking my face into her hands, "You've been spoiling me since we moved here, let's say I average 2-3 orgasms a night. I think it would be fair payment if you made sure I had 5 by 8 tomorrow morning. I also expect at least 2 deposits from you. Think you're up to the challenge big boy?" She asked engaging me in another kiss.

Returning her kiss I let my hands wander her body as our make-out session continued. I was kissing and licking her neck, when she moaned loudly, "Take me to bed baby." Not wanting to disengage, I stood up holding her close to me, and as soon as I got to my feet she wrapped her legs around my waist. With one final kiss, she moved her attention to my neck as I manoeuvred us through the house and up the stairs.

She giggled when I dropped her on the bed before working to remove her clothes as quickly as possible. I had barely begun on my jeans when her bra hit me in the face, her knickers hit me in the chest almost immediately after. Looking at her she hadn't bothered to take her skirt off and had just gathered it around her waist. Her eyes were full of desire, seeing the opportunity I lowered my face to her crotch breathing in the musk of her arousal and allowing her neatly trimmed pubes to tickle my nose. Seeing no need to waste time with teasing I gave her two long lips up her slit, before immediately beginning my assault on her clit while slipping two fingers into her already wet canal.

"Oh, you bastard," she cried out as I continued my assault on her clit letting my curved fingers stimulate the soft tissue of her vaginal walls. Encouraged by her reaction, I doubled my efforts which only caused her to moan louder. Her climax built quickly I could feel her losing control, "Stop please baby, I can't," she moaned as her body betrayed her by moving her hips against my movements. "Please Mike, I'm going to... to squirt" she moaned loudly before releasing her fluids. I watched her body convulse as she gripped the sheets allowing her orgasm to take over. When she finally came down, her eyes were wild and out of focus, slowly her awareness returned and she met my eyes, "How do you do that to me?"

I shrugged and got back to my feet to finally get my trousers off. Sarah watched my movements before following me and going to her knees to take me into her mouth. I could tell my orgasm wasn't her goal, from her actions I knew she wasn't trying to make me cum, this was her ensuring I was aroused to her satisfaction. Once satisfied, she lay back on the bed, legs spread wide, "Hard and rough baby, use me please?" she said her voice suddenly needy and desperate.

Never wanting to disappoint her I did exactly that. Listening to her moans as I took her served as motivation. This wasn't a marathon to enable both of our pleasure, this was a sprint to the finish line and she was encouraging me there as soon as possible. Her moans turned to whimpers and when her orgasm hit with a small scream. Letting her ride it out, I leaned forward and slowed my pace before whispering in her ear, "I want to finish in your mouth."

She did not respond, incapable of forming words instead nodding her head. Slowly her composure returned and she started moving her hips against me helping me get closer to my release. Meeting her movements we fell into a much more manageable rhythm, completely in sync. Feeling my climax approach, I withdrew and lay beside her. Sarah immediately moved between my legs to follow my instruction, "No. The other way around I'll do you at the same time," I said firmly.

Sarah didn't respond except to position us in a 69. It wasn't her favourite position as she said having me working on her distracted her from her goal. However, she wasn't in the mindset to refuse me. I let her find her own pace and rhythm before I began to return the favour, initially, I focused on licking her thighs clean of the fluids she had released. It was only when I felt the first inklings of my climax did I begin to focus on her pussy. Sarah by now well adept at reading my body did not let my actions distract her, doubling down her efforts determined to finish me before my attentions took over. I pulled back allowing myself to be taken by her actions. All too soon, she had reached her goal, sensing this she took me deeply into her mouth and held me there until my release.

My orgasm sparked me into action, and without allowing myself any recovery time I grabbed her hips to hold her in place as I went after one last orgasm from her. With all the stimulation she had already received, it was not long until I heard her breath catch and another whimper. Pulling back from her clit to refocus, she gave a loud moan.

"Please baby, don't tease me. I can't take any more," she moaned.

Taking her words to heart I returned my attention to her little button and kept my attention there until she gave one last loud moan before collapsing on top of me. Gently, I rolled her off of me. Sitting up, I noticed she was limp and motionless, struggling to catch her breath. I left her to go run her a bath, before going downstairs to shut down the house for the night. The bath was ready when I got back upstairs. In bed, Sarah hadn't moved. She merely turned her head to follow my movements as I came back into the room. I picked her up and carried her to the bathroom before putting her down so she could get in the tub. Kneeling beside the tub I dipped a washcloth into the water and began to gently bathe her.

After finishing, I left her to soak while I changed the bedding. Returning to collect her from the tub, she gracefully got out holding my offered hand, water dripping off her like a water nymph. Taking the towel from me she dried herself before hanging the towel. I suddenly realised we hadn't said anything in over 15 minutes. I went to speak but she stopped me with a kiss before leading us back to bed.

She remained silent until we got comfortable, "Thank you for today. I don't know how you do it, but even if I spend the rest of my life only feeling half as loved as I do now, I'll be the happiest woman in the world."

"Babe, if you ever feel half as loved as you do now, I will be a complete failure and not deserve you. Now let's get some sleep, I still have some of my debt to pay in the morning," I replied with a kiss on her forehead.

Not satisfied, she tilted her head up for a proper kiss before rolling over, taking my hand with her and holding it to her bosom as she did every night.

I woke up early. In the night my hand had dropped to her crotch, and I lay there content, combing my fingers through her pubes. Slowly her body responded to my touch and she began to wriggle her hips against my rising member. Taking my hand, she lowered it to her slit and guided me to where she wanted it. Slowing stroking her, I nuzzled her neck which only caused her to grind harder against me. She tried to turn and face me, but I held her in place and continued my slow ministrations. Frustrated she changed her attention to bucking her hips against my fingers. A minute later she went still as her orgasm landed. Carrying her through the wave, I let her settle. Releasing her from my grip she turned around to pull me into a deep kiss.

Using her kiss, I pushed her onto her back and climbed on top of her, her legs spreading to accept me naturally. Holding our kiss she dropped her hand between us to guide me into her. We both knew where this was going. The night before had been desperate and needy on her part, now she needed loving and sensual. We quickly found a matching rhythm, and I broke our kiss so I could see her eyes, eyes full of love and devotion. We managed to maintain eye contact as passion built and our movements became more desperate for release. Slowly the crescendo built and as was becoming increasingly frequent our climaxes arrived simultaneously. Wrapping her legs around me she held me in place and pulled me down for another kiss before she released me.

She followed me as I rolled off her, settling her head beneath my chin and wrapping herself around me possessively. After a few minutes, a thought struck me and I laughed loudly. Sarah lifted herself to look at me in surprise, "What's so funny love?"

I gave her a quick kiss before replying, "I believe you asked for 5 orgasms and 2 deposits by 8. I appear to have got the job done by 7."

With a gentle laugh, she settled back into her position lazily stroking her fingers across my body, "You did very well, I am most satisfied."

We managed another 10 minutes before I started getting restless, Sarah could sense it. "Just once, I wish you would just lay in bed with me in the morning. Go get your shower," she said slapping my chest in frustration.

Much like I had predicted, Edward and Karen arrived at our door just after 9. In her typical fashion, Karen breezed her way in after the briefest of greetings at the door and made her way to the kitchen without invitation.

"Put the kettle on Mike. Sarah dear, give me the grand tour."

Edward and I laughed at Sarah's dumbstruck reaction as Karen took her by the arm and led her through the house. In the moment of peace, Edward and I caught up as we waited for the kettle to boil. Karen stopped in the kitchen long enough to pick up her cup of tea before whisking us into the garden for her inspection.

After Karen gave us her opinions on spring planting which I had no intention of following we finally returned to the kitchen. After a quick exchange of presents, both Christmas and housewarming, we finally made it to the car for the drive to Edward and Karen's home in the countryside.

They lived in a 2 bedroom Victorian cottage with a half-acre garden, and it was one of my favourite places in the world, two miles outside of the main village there was nothing nearby. If there was ever a place to find peace, their cottage was it. At least it would have been if Karen wasn't such a busybody.

"Right, Sarah, house rules. If you want anything help yourself, Mike knows where everything is, and if you can't find what you need just ask. When I say make yourself at home it's not just a pleasantry, I like to think of this as the Smith family home," Karen announced as we entered. "Mike show her the bedroom, I'll put the kettle on."

123456...8