Mike and Sarah Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave her a serious look, before leaning down to whisper back, "Not this time love. Don't push it or we won't share a bath at home and you can sleep in those dirty knickers."

"Mike, it's a fun game but I'm not sleeping in these knickers, I'll get a UTI and we'll both suffer. But I'll let it go for a shared bath. You'll tell me eventually."

Our round of shots arrived, and I realised the girls were trying to run up my tab and had ordered a round of what they called Craig David's, after the singer, it was a tequila shot and another shot of pineapple juice, the idea was that you mixed the two shots in your mouth and by the time you swallowed, it was just as smooth as the singer. Looking at the tray, it was apparent that Sarah had ordered shots for all of us and not just the girls.

Seeing my look Sarah took on a no-nonsense tone, "It's not my fault you drank shots without us, it doesn't excuse you from having shots with us. Especially when you're all lying and hiding something."

"Sarah, I love you. Please let this one go for all of our sake. It's not our business."

Taking the shots back to the table, the boys gave me a look but I shook them off and indicated the shots weren't negotiable. After that, the night descended into a happy drunken night, the kind you can only have close friends. Beth and Penny were in no state to make it home safely so Sarah and I took them back to ours to share our spare bedroom. I'm not quite sure how she did it given our state at the time, but Sarah found the sobriety to get them to bed after finding t-shirts for them to sleep in and forcing them to drink some water.

I was already in bed when she finally joined me. Drunkenly she stripped naked and crawled into my arms, without a word she kissed me goodnight and fell asleep.

Sarah was an almost immovable object when I woke up the next morning. With great care, I managed to extract myself from her before working my way downstairs to make some coffee. I was halfway through my second cup when the girls started coming down, one by one each looking like death warmed over. By this point I felt myself recovering so I suggested I order some breakfast from a local café since Sarah and I hadn't restocked the fridge yet. Penny looked particularly green and fled the room at the suggestion of food.

When she came back 15 minutes later, she looked a little better, her face was freshly washed. I double-checked if she was okay but she just nodded and helped herself to more coffee. Finally, the girls asked about food so I decided to make the order. After breakfast, Beth and Penny cleaned themselves up again before heading home after thanking us profusely for looking after them and promising to return the favour.

As soon as I closed the door, Sarah dragged me back to bed and made me cuddle her. Before she got comfortable she raised herself onto her elbows and gave me a deep kiss. "You're amazing you know that. You're the best man I know."

"What do you mean love? All I did was make coffee and order breakfast," I replied.

"That's what makes you amazing, you had two incredibly attractive and vulnerable women, who by the way definitely have a crush on you, in your home wearing nothing but knickers and your t-shirts and you didn't even notice, you just made sure they were okay and fed them," She said giving me another kiss.

"Babe, you keep saying Beth and Penny have a crush on me, yet you show no jealousy. Are you sure you're okay with this?"

Sarah laughed, "Why would I be jealous?" she asked. "You love me. Also, it's not a real crush, I've spoken to them about it, they aren't in love with you like I am, they're in love with the idea of someone like you. They see how you treat me and how much you love me, they add that to the list of things that they loved about you before I met you. Becca and Scarlett have the same crush on you, it's different because they see you as their brother first and foremost. But you represent everything they want in a man, Becca even admitted to me that she compares every boy she meets to you, the only ones she gives a chance are the ones that give her the same sense of safety you give her. You're surrounded by women who love you. Not because of your hurt and dark side, which I can admit is also attractive because of who you were when I found you, but because you know how to make us feel loved and special, whether they're your sisters or your friends. Knowing that they love you like that just makes me feel more blessed that you picked me."

I went silent and let my thoughts spiral in my head. Sarah knowing that I needed a moment laid her head on my chest and left me to my thoughts. Time passed, and eventually, I had arranged my thoughts into an idea, "Babe?"

"Yes, my love?" She answered not moving her head off my chest.

"Do you think I go out of my way to protect the women in my life because of how bad my relationships were with my real Mum and sister?"

Sarah shot up and straddled me before taking hold of my head, making sure I couldn't look away. "Of course, it's because of them you moron. That's your gift, you took the pain and suffering they caused and turned it into something positive," She said giving me a deeply emotional kiss. "Mike, I want you to listen to me very closely here. What happened with your Mum and Tami isn't your fault. They made their choices and you were too young to do anything about it. Any guilt you may be feeling right now is not real, you did nothing wrong, you were a child. Do not punish yourself for the actions of the adults who were supposed to love and protect you."

Pulling her down for a hug, I held her tightly to me, "How did you know what I was thinking?" I whispered into her neck.

"Because I love you dickhead. I know your heart, and when you asked me that question, I saw your eyes close off like you wanted to go down a road I couldn't follow you. Newsflash dickhead, I love you, I am yours and you are mine, there's no road whether real or in your head, I can't or won't follow you. Now shut up and hold me I'm too hungover to guide you through an emotional breakthrough."

Sarah didn't move off my lap and fell asleep straddling me with her head on my chest. I waited until her breathing deepened before moving her to my side.

I let her sleep holding onto me for about 20 minutes before getting up and making my way downstairs to clean up the kitchen from breakfast.

I had just finished loading the dishwasher when she came back down. She was angry and spitting feathers.

"You arsehole, I know you don't like just lying in bed, but you could've stayed and held me," she said.

"Babe I stayed with you for 20 minutes, you were fully back to sleep when I got up to clean the kitchen," I responded apologetically.

Her face instantly softened, "I'm sorry baby but I was feeling affectionate and I was hoping you'd be there when I woke up."

"Hey let's go to the supermarket and restock the house then we can spend the rest of the weekend at home and be as affectionate and cuddly as you want," I replied.

Unfortunately, after that weekend, the holiday was over, and it was time to go back to reality, work and responsibilities returned. Sarah surprised me the following Thursday when she announced she was working from home. When I got home I called out for her but I got no response. I brushed it off assuming she must have gone to her mother's or something, but when I got to our bedroom to change for my workout I found out the reason she had stayed behind.

Her toys had arrived, and she was waiting for me wearing nothing but her collar and one of her new butt plugs. Her eyes were lowered, "Sir, you have the only cock that will ever touch this body, I'm sorry if I'm assuming too much, but I was hoping you'd be so kind as to use my pussy while my bum is full for the first time."

Before I could answer she dropped to her knees and worked my cock out of my trousers and took me into her mouth, as soon as I was hard, she lay on the bed face down presenting her pussy and plugged arsehole to me. Just to tease her, I fiddled with the plug a little causing a loud gasp. Mounting her from behind, I eased my way into her, cautious this was a new experience for both of us, between her whimpers, I heard her moans, "Green, oh God, Green."

Using this encouragement I slowly picked up my pace. It was an entirely new feeling as I was able to feel the plug with each thrust, but Sarah's moans kept me going. Before I managed to fully adjust to the new sensation, Sarah let out a muffled scream into the pillow.

I kept going and brought her to one more orgasm before I finished. As I pulled out and took my place alongside her, Sarah immediately took me back into her mouth and cleaned off our combined juices. Satisfied she instantly straddled me and kissed me on the face. She went to speak but I hushed her and pointed to her collar. Instantly she went silent.

First I gently removed the butt plug and put it gently on her bedside table. Slowly I removed her collar and before she could speak I engaged her in a passionate kiss. Breaking the kiss I gave Sarah a deep look, her eyes were alive. I was just about to speak before she started.

"Oh my God babe, submissive play or not, can we keep that on the table forever? I felt so full and so completely owned by you, it was everything I dreamed of and more," She gushed.

I gave her a concerned look, "Slow down and think about it. Are you sure that it wasn't the newness, and you being in a submissive mindset that triggered this reaction?"

"Babe I'm serious. Yeah, at the start being submissive to you made it hot, it was the same at the end when you hushed me and reminded me I had my collar on. But apart from that, my submissiveness had nothing to do with what just happened and more to do with how I felt. Having both my holes filled while you took me was incredible. I can't do that every day. But I loved it."

She was so happy, I had to accept the honesty of her words and told her to wait for me in bed collar or no collar. She stuck her tongue out at me but did not attempt to move. I went to run us a bath and once I was happy, I went back to the bedroom to collect her and carried her to the tub. I wanted to lower her directly into the water but she stopped me and pulled my face down for a kiss.

"This is what makes you perfect baby," she said with a big smile.

Keeping her promise our lives didn't change much. Once every couple of weeks we'd play out a scene, sometimes at her request, sometimes at mine. But for the most part, we remained Mike and Sarah just as we had started, not a Dom/Sub relationship. I asked her about it one night, curious if she was truly satisfied now we had brought that dynamic into our sex lives.

"Of course I am. This is what I need. I know I'm not supposed to talk to you about him but you'll forgive me. I thought about it the other week, Stephen wasn't in love with the real me, he was in love with the idea of me being submissive to him. I was convinced I loved him, so I gave in to his desires. You love the real me so much, that you would give up the submissive in a heartbeat to keep Sarah, as a result, I've been more submissive to you now after a few months than I ever was to him in two years."

I gave her a deep kiss, "Thank you for sharing that with me. I guess I still get a little insecure and wonder if I'm good enough for you."

Sarah instantly straddled my lap and slapped me before kissing the mark she had left, "Hey Arsehole!" She said loudly. "Even if you were half the man you are now, you'd still be more than enough for me. I'm sorry for slapping you but I will never let anyone speak about you that way, so don't believe for a second I'll ever let you talk about yourself like that. Just remember if I'm prepared to slap you like that, think about what I'll do to other people."

Our first Valentine's was approaching and with Adam and Mandy going to France I was at a loss for plans. Finally, I decided it was better to tell Sarah one night while we were making dinner that I had no ideas rather than to force a poorly planned date on her.

Sarah took it in her stride, "Mike If it's all the same to you, I'd like to recreate our first date."

Instantly an idea formed in my head and I felt better for asking her, "Okay I'll book us a table at the Dragon and then we can go to the cocktail bar we missed last time."

Her response wasn't what I expected and she looked hurt, "No idiot, I mean our real first date, I want you to cook dinner for us, we'll watch the first Lord of the Rings movie while I cuddle your arm, and you'll take me to bed. The only differences are that this time you won't have to worry about whether you'll get laid at the end of it, and it will be here in our instead of in your old flat."

I looked at her confused, "Babe we could have any date in the city, just say it and we'll do it, just pick the place."

Sarah looked back at me annoyed, "I know that, I told you. I want to recreate our first night together. I'll go to Mum's after work, I'll turn up here looking hot in gym leggings and a ponytail. You'll make us dinner, we'll watch Lord of the Rings while sharing wine, and then you'll take me to bed," she finished with a challenging look.

Not for the first time, I was reminded of where the true power in our relationship lay, so I simply nodded in acceptance before answering, "Do you want lasagna again or do you want a special Valentine's meal?"

Sarah looked at me like I had gone mad, "What part of recreating our first night together are you struggling to understand Mike? You're one of the smartest people I know, and you're struggling with this."

Trying to defuse her anger, I moved closer and pulled her into me, kissing her with passion, "I'm sorry love, it just seems too easy and simple for our first Valentine's together."

"You can't keep kissing me when you're being an idiot, it makes it very hard for me to remember you're being an idiot. I don't care about Valentine's Day, I care about the time I get with you. But Valentine's Day gives me a chance to make a new tradition, every Valentine's, we're going to recreate our first night together. And the first weekend of August, we're going to celebrate our first Anniversary. That's when you can take me to the Dragon and the next day, we'll walk up the meadow to the Perch and then the Medley. Notice I'm not mentioning our anniversary day but our anniversary weekend, the first weekend of August was when you took me on our first three official dates. So that's our anniversary."

"Anything else I need to know my love?" I responded glibly.

"Yes," she replied giggling, "Even when you're being an idiot, you're still the sexiest and most lovable man I've ever met."

"Want to prove it?" I asked challenging her,

"If you have stopped being an idiot, we'll see what happens later," she said with a wink, "But right now we need to finish making dinner."

It turned out I was able to stop being an idiot and I was rewarded very well for my self-control.

As Valentine's approached, I made some extra arrangements. Just because she wanted to create a new tradition for Valentine's Day where we would recreate our first night together didn't mean I couldn't add to it.

Adam managed to distract me a little bit. He was getting cold feet about his proposal plans and needed a pep talk. So we met up the day before they were due to fly off.

When I found him at the pub, he was a bag of nerves, after buying him a drink I led him to a quiet table. I studied his face before deciding the best route forward was to take the bull by the horns.

"What's wrong mate?" I asked seriously, "Three days from now you should be on the French Riviera celebrating."

He gave me a distressed look, "Mike, what if she says no? We've been talking about it and we've been working towards it for a year, but Mandy's given me no indication that she's ready for it."

"Adam mate, I can't answer that for you. Only you and Mandy know the state of your relationship and whether or not you're ready for this. The sheer fact you're this nervous means you're ready for it because you're more afraid of her saying no than what will happen if she says yes and the idea of getting married becomes real."

"Mike that's not helping."

I gave him what I hoped was a sympathetic and encouraging look, "Adam, there's nothing I can say to make this easier for you. There are only two results here, you ask and she says yes or no. It's the same as any other relationship question. You ask a girl out, it's a yes or no, You ask her to move in, it's a yes or no. You ask her to marry you, it's a yes or no. Fuck mate, even marriage vows are yes or no questions, I do or I do not. The real question is whether you believe in your relationship with her enough to trust that when you ask those questions the answer will be yes."

Adam gave me a long stare in return before downing his beer, "You know what mate, you really are my Best Man. I'm getting us another round, and then you can go home."

Sarah was reading a magazine when I walked in, she immediately closed it and started questioning me, "What did Adam want?"

"Hey love," I replied kissing her hello, "Adam just needed some time with a mate."

She gave me a strange look, "Were Harry and Tom there?"

"No just me and Adam. We only had a couple of pints, and here I am."

"Mike, just so we're clear if Adam is doing anything behind Mandy's back and I find out you've been helping him, I'm going to string him up and put you next to him. I won't gut and castrate you like I will him because I love you too much, but if you're helping him hurt Mandy I'll drop you in a heartbeat."

I sat down next to her, "Babe, you forget I love Mandy too. If she was in danger of getting hurt, I wouldn't be drinking with him and you'd be icing a black eye. I'm serious, he just wanted to hang out with a mate."

I knew I was pushing the truth, but I didn't want to ruin the surprise for her. It wasn't so much that Adam was going to propose, but the fact that more than likely Mandy would ask her to be her Maid of Honour and I would be the Best Man opposite her.

She gave me an examining look, "I still think you're hiding something and if I don't find out soon, you can find out how comfortable the spare bed is. Your dinner is in the microwave. Hurry up and eat, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt and I want cuddles."

I laughed at her neediness, as I went to change from my clothes before warming up my dinner.

By Valentine's Day, Sarah had forgotten all about Adam and Mandy. She could barely hold her excitement back as she got ready for work and packed the bag she would take to her Mum's before our date. I had arranged a half day so I had enough time to recreate our first night together. I would've worked from home, but I needed to pick up a special parcel that I had delivered to the office to make sure that Sarah couldn't intercept it and ruin the surprise.

At exactly seven our doorbell went off, and waiting for me was Sarah, dressed exactly as she was 7 months earlier the first time I had welcomed her into my life. The same black Converse, gym leggings, crop top and a light jacket. Conscious of the cold February weather, I saved my admiration to get her into the warmth of the house.

In the kitchen, she had shed her jacket but didn't help herself to a drink. She was going for realism.

"You look stunning love, do you want a beer or some wine? I have Heineken and a couple of bottles of that Portuguese red you like" I said nonchalantly.

"You don't look so bad yourself. If the beer is cold I'll have one of them and we can have wine with dinner."

Dinner was an almost exact mirror copy of our first night. She complimented my cooking before we cleaned up together and shared a cigarette. On our way to the living room, I stopped her, it was time for my surprise. Bringing out a necklace box I handed it to her. She opened it to find a sterling silver chain with a sterling silver teardrop pendant encasing a black gemstone. Sarah looked at it for what felt like an eternity.

1...345678